NATION

PASSWORD

Devil's Whisper (Fantasy, OOC/Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Seeing as how far the IC is, I'm going to drop out of this. Sorry I never got to do anything.

I wish you all the best of luck with this RP.

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 am

NS Name:
Character Name: Leucima “Lula” Ladon
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): Ladon
Personality

Leucima is very wise and knowledgeable. She is highly motivated and passionate about her family and Dacryn. She is also strong willed and stubborn. She takes her work very seriously and is not afraid to scold and insult if necessary.

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor
Magic/Abilities (if any):

Hydrokinesis- Lula is a master water inquisitor. She can gather enough water molecules from the air if there is not a water source nearby.

Cryokinesis- She learned the Sayuga family's special tecnique of controlling ice.

Steam Manipulation- She is one of the few that can manipulate water in its gaseous form.

Water Thermal Manipulation- She can control the temperature of water and change water from ice cold to boiling hot.

Water Matter State Manipulation- Using the Ladon family's special technique of water thermal manipulation, Lula can change water into the three different states of matter.

Earth Manipulation- She is also a well trained earth inquisitor.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):

Age- She is not young, so her agility, speed, and strength are lacking.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Sidirou

Biography:

Leucima Ladon was born and raised in Dacryn. She was the daughter of the Ladon family head, and the middle child of three siblings. She had a wealthy upbringing since her grandfather and father had both been family heads. She was very adept at magic from a young age, and she attended the Dacryn School of Magic. She earned prominence in the family for her rare ability to control the matter state of water and water vapor. She grew into a powerful mage and swords-woman while working under her father and the Sayugas. Lula was against the unification, believing the families were better off being autonomous. She continued to serve the Sayugas during and after the alliance of the three main families. She became a hardened warrior, defeating many people in battle. Her brothers were also prominent warriors. Her older brother died in battle, leaving behind two children, Celia and Artheus Ladon. After his death, Lula was next in line for the leadership of the family, and she became the head of the family after her father died. Once becoming older in age, she became interested ancient water techniques. After years of studying and practice, she is currently one of the most powerful water mages, matching even the powers of the Sayuga's mages. Now, she continues to lead the Ladon as part of the Sidirou.

Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):
Last edited by Terranihil on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:48 am

NS Name:
Character Name: Andonus Ladon
Appearance:

Personality

Andonus is a funny and easygoing man. He frequently cracks jokes, laughs and drinks. He usually brightens up the mood and appears friendly to all. Andonus is talkative and flirtatious, and he doesn't have many enemies. Even when he is doing dirty work for the Sidirou, he maintains a happy and comedic demeanor.

Andonus is skilled at using a two hand ax and is physically strong. He is also skilled at business, cooking, brewing, and weapons smuggling. He can control water and water temperature.

Although Andonus can manipulate water, he is not skilled at it.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Sidirou
Biography:

Andonus was born and raised in Dacryn. His father, Onas, owned a tavern called "Amecia's Whisper" northwest of the Ladon river, and Andonus worked in it. He spent most of his time either working in the tavern or training with weapons. He fought in a few local skirmishes, but his main focus was never warfare. When Onas died, Andonus inherited the tavern, and he managed to run it well. It became a popular place near the outskirts of Dacryn. When the triumvirate broke apart and the Sidirou was established, Andonus followed his family and began helping the Sidirou. He couldn't provide much help on the battle field, so he used his tavern to help smuggle and hide weapons and supplies. Since Amecia's Whisper was east of Dacryn, it operated as an important hold for weapons near the Red Dawn's territory.

Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:11 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:Seeing as how far the IC is, I'm going to drop out of this. Sorry I never got to do anything.

We’ve lost a good warrior today
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:26 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:Seeing as how far the IC is, I'm going to drop out of this. Sorry I never got to do anything.

Sorry to see you go.

Terranihil wrote:
NS Name:
Character Name: Leucima “Lula” Ladon
Appearance:

Personality

Leucima is very wise and knowledgeable. She is highly motivated and passionate about her family and Dacryn. She is also strong willed and stubborn. She takes her work very seriously and is not afraid to scold and insult if necessary.

Hydrokinesis- Lula is a master water inquisitor. She can gather enough water molecules from the air if there is not a water source nearby.

Cryokinesis- She learned the Sayuga family's special tecnique of controlling ice.

Steam Manipulation- She is one of the few that can manipulate water in its gaseous form.

Water Thermal Manipulation- She can control the temperature of water and change water from ice cold to boiling hot.

Water Matter State Manipulation- Using the Ladon family's special technique of water thermal manipulation, Lula can change water into the three different states of matter.

Earth Manipulation- She is also a well trained earth inquisitor.

Age- She is not young, so her agility, speed, and strength are lacking.

Biography:

Leucima Ladon was born and raised in Dacryn. She was the daughter of the Ladon family head, and the middle child of three siblings. She had a wealthy upbringing since her grandfather and father had both been family heads. She was very adept at magic from a young age, and she attended the Dacryn School of Magic. She earned prominence in the family for her rare ability to control the matter state of water and water vapor. She grew into a powerful mage and swords-woman while working under her father and the Sayugas. Lula was against the unification, believing the families were better off being autonomous. She continued to serve the Sayugas during and after the alliance of the three main families. She became a hardened warrior, defeating many people in battle. Her brothers were also prominent warriors. Her older brother died in battle, leaving behind two children, Celia and Artheus Ladon. After his death, Lula was next in line for the leadership of the family, and she became the head of the family after her father died. Once becoming older in age, she became interested ancient water techniques. After years of studying and practice, she is currently one of the most powerful water mages, matching even the powers of the Sayuga's mages. Now, she continues to lead the Ladon as part of the Sidirou.

Terranihil wrote:
NS Name:
Character Name: Andonus Ladon
Appearance:
Personality

Andonus is a funny and easygoing man. He frequently cracks jokes, laughs and drinks. He usually brightens up the mood and appears friendly to all. Andonus is talkative and flirtatious, and he doesn't have many enemies. Even when he is doing dirty work for the Sidirou, he maintains a happy and comedic demeanor.

Andonus is skilled at using a two hand ax and is physically strong. He is also skilled at business, cooking, brewing, and weapons smuggling. He can control water and water temperature.

Although Andonus can manipulate water, he is not skilled at it.

Biography:

Andonus was born and raised in Dacryn. His father, Onas, owned a tavern called "Amecia's Whisper" northwest of the Ladon river, and Andonus worked in it. He spent most of his time either working in the tavern or training with weapons. He fought in a few local skirmishes, but his main focus was never warfare. When Onas died, Andonus inherited the tavern, and he managed to run it well. It became a popular place near the outskirts of Dacryn. When the triumvirate broke apart and the Sidirou was established, Andonus followed his family and began helping the Sidirou. He couldn't provide much help on the battle field, so he used his tavern to help smuggle and hide weapons and supplies. Since Amecia's Whisper was east of Dacryn, it operated as an important hold for weapons near the Red Dawn's territory.

Both are accepted.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:12 am

Even though I only have one post, thought I’d let you know I’m still in it. Just haven’t found a way to interact with people
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:50 am

Asardia, I wanted to make a slight change to Suzuka but I wanted you to Ok it first.

I want to make it to where the more she uses her creation magic to create an item the faster she can create it and the longer it lasts. Like say her axe, it’s her favorite weapon and she will be conjuring it a lot so right now it has a 12 post time limit (20 minute IC) and takes her three posts(5 minutes IC) to create. Later afternoon she has created it a lot more she would be able to create it instantly and the time limit could be an hour. I would also like to apply progression like this to her force which will allow her to use it in different ways but I won’t change the delay.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:06 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Even though I only have one post, thought I’d let you know I’m still in it. Just haven’t found a way to interact with people

If you don't have any ideas, you can always align yourself with a faction, or make a new character/faction with a particular goal in mind.

5pb wrote:Asardia, I wanted to make a slight change to Suzuka but I wanted you to Ok it first.

I want to make it to where the more she uses her creation magic to create an item the faster she can create it and the longer it lasts. Like say her axe, it’s her favorite weapon and she will be conjuring it a lot so right now it has a 12 post time limit (20 minute IC) and takes her three posts(5 minutes IC) to create. Later afternoon she has created it a lot more she would be able to create it instantly and the time limit could be an hour. I would also like to apply progression like this to her force which will allow her to use it in different ways but I won’t change the delay.

I'll allow it

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 pm

I finally have some time to post!

Can I get a tl;dr of what i missed?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Mundeo wrote:I finally have some time to post!

Suzuka joined the Shadow Assassins, Klytia Megalostrata spotted Artheus Ladon and informed Celia about it, and the Shadow Assasins are now preparing to assassinate Julian Sayuga (they're just outside the forests). To my knowledge, nothing too major really happened besides those events
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Mundeo wrote:I finally have some time to post!

The Shadows approach my friend.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:56 am

If people are having a hard time figuring out what to post in IC hit me up and maybe we can figure something out.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Character Name: Elakashi Cheristi
Appearance:
House (what family does your character belong to?): House Cheristi
Personality Elakashi has a calm and perceptive nature, being able to remain calm when pressured. She is very analytical and also loves to read and learn new techniques. She is very knowledgeable and knows many forbidden techniques as a result of being in House Cheristi.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquistor

Wind Manipulation: Elakashi is very proficient in her House's main element of Wind, being able to manipulate it easily. She can generate wind and manipulate the wind around her, and she is also skilled in the art of assassination. Being a former member of the Cagian Special Forces, Elakashi was able to deprive any person of oxygen as a result of her wind manipulation.

Wind Blades: Elakashi has mastered the main technique of House Cheristi. Air Blades allows her to access wind cutting powers, which makes her able to generate long gusts of wind and to create wind powerful enough to slice objects.

Water Manipulation: Elakashi trained with mages from the Sayuga House, greatly improving her Water Magic. Elakashi also is proficient in the Sayuga Family's main elemental ability: Ice Manipulation.

Mind Manipulation Techniques: Elakashi knows the many secret mind manipulation techniques of House Cheristi, making her one of the most feared mages in all of Cagia.
Mind Probe: The Mind Probe allows Elakashi to enter the mind of anyone she is in physical contact with, and probe their memory. This allows her to read their minds and also to force them to relive old traumas and break them down mentally. But these effects can be negated through magical healing.

Mind Link: The Mind Link is a technique that House Cheristi developed in order to keep the members contained. The Mind Link is a technique that allows the caster and recipient to form a psychic connection, allowing them to communicate telepathically.

Psychic Shield: Mainly created to counter House Ungre's Obfuscation Magic, the Psychic Defense is an ability in the form of a Mind Seal that makes the person who has the Mind Seal highly resistant to the mental manipulation of others, even those within House Cheristi. Those with mind control abilities would have a very tough time trying to break into the mind of Elakashi as a result of the Psychic Shield.

Psionic Equilibrium Distortion: The Psionic Equilibrium Distortion allows Elakashi to give her target vertigo for as long as they're looking into her left eye. Her left eye allows her to cause people confusion and disorientation.

Psychic Shadow: Elakashi is able to mask her presence from others, even Sensors, for a time limit of 5 minutes. This renders her virtually invisible and allows her to go on stealth missions undetected.

Psychic Navigation: Elakashi is able to track people and objects in her mind and is able to form a mental map of an area. She has photgraphic memory as a result of this.

Cursed Seals: Being a member of House Cheristi, Elakashi knows many Cursed Seals, and she even had one applied to her. The Cursed Seal she applies to her opponents is the Seal of Occidere, which puts them target under her control and is very difficult to remove.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Elakashi requires a source of water in order to use Water Magic, and her Ice/Water Magic is susceptible to Fire Magic. Her psychic abilities take up a large amount of magical energy which forces her to use them sparingly. Cursed Seals require a spoken incantation and physical contact in order to be applied to the target.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Neutral. Her loyalties are only to House Cheristi
Biography: Elakashi was born in 488 ATU in the prestigious House Cheristi, a family of elite Wind Mages who also specialize in Mind Manipulation Magic. Her early life was spent training to become the next head of the House, which meant being able to master the countless mind manipulation abilities in the Scrolls of Eternity. Elakashi at age 7 was sent to the Eravil Academy of Magic, where she would become a once in a generation prodigy. She inherited her family's Wind Magic to the fullest extent, being able to create Wind Blades at the early age of 10. It was also around this time that House Cheristi and House Sayuga started to work together on various missions. So, being the daughter of the Head of the Cheristi House, Elakashi was trained by multiple elite Sayuga Water Mages, who taught her the Sayuga Family's signature Ice Magic abilities. Elakashi quickly became proficient in these areas of elemental magic and was one of the best students at the Eravil Academy of Magic during her tenure there. At age 12, Elakashi received the Mind Defense Seal, which made her heavily resistant to mind manipulation techniques, but also had the inadvertent effect of turning her left eye red. She also was branded with Yunari's Cursed Seal, which didn't allow her to reveal the family's most secret techniques. But Elakashi learned that her left eye granted her the ability to vertigo in any one she looked at. At age 18, she graduated with honors, and went back to House Cheristi in order to prepare to become the next head of the house due to being a single child. Throughout her twenties, Elakashi learned about the Mind Manipulation Techniques that House Cheristi specializes in. These techniques included the Mind Probe, which through physical contact, allows her to read the minds of others, and the Psionic Equilibrium Distortion, which causes confusion. Elakashi's father died when she was 27, leaving her to become the next head of the house. She saw the changing political landscape across Cagia, including the rising tensions between the three main houses: The House of Allegrod, House Sauga, and House Esquoria. Along with Julian Sayuga, Elakashi saw how disillusioned the Esquoria were with the ruling family. They attempted to get Maximilian Allegrodo to change his ways, but he wouldn't. When the coup happened early in 525 ATU, Elakashi kept House Cheristi neutral, not wanting to align the house with either the Esquoria nor her childhood friends in the Sayuga.
Last edited by Asardia on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 am

The Krogan wrote:If people are having a hard time figuring out what to post in IC hit me up and maybe we can figure something out.

I am too
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm

The Krogan wrote:If people are having a hard time figuring out what to post in IC hit me up and maybe we can figure something out.

I don't really know how to get House Cheristi involved in the RP

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:00 am

”Deep Forest Bloom!" he clasped his hand together to control both the water and earth elements he had learned. As he did this the Red Dawn Soldiers reacted but were too slow and branches emerged from the ground and secured the soldiers in their grasp. The wood was extremely strong and resilient as the soldiers tried to break free.

Esoteric Magic: Esoteric Magic is magic that falls beyond the scope of Elemental Magic and is far more advanced than Common magic. Esoteric Magic is the rarest and most powerful type of magic. Mages with Esoteric Magic are often born with these abilities. Esoterics are unique in the fact that only they have the ability to use that specific ability. The Esoteric Arts cannot be replicated and are only able to be used by the mage with that ability.

Terranihil wrote:
NS Name: Terranihil or just Terra
Character Name: Artheus Ladon
Appearance: (Image)
Magic/Abilities (if any): Plant manipulation- Artheus can manipulate plant life of all forms including trees, flowers, vines, roots, etc. This allows him the abilities to project thorns, branches, and bark; subdue and strangle with vines; cause plants to grow and blossom faster; and release toxins from poisonous plants.

Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Artheus can only manipulate plants within 100 meters. The power is also very weak against fire inquisitors.

Mage Type (Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?) Esoteric
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Shadow Assassins

Biography: Artheus was born in Dacryn into the Ladon family, a minor house of water mages that mostly operates under the Sayugas. Both of his parents, Elwin and Viola Ladon, were water inquisitors who served under the Sayugas. His father passed away a few years ago, and his mother continues to live in Dacryn but doesn't involve herself in the Sidiroú or the Sayuga anymore. Artheus's sister, Celia, is also a water inquisitor like her parents.

Artheus learned that he could manipulate plants from a very young age. He and Celia practiced magic together under the instruction of their parents. Then Celia was admitted into the Dacryn School of Military and Magical Arts, and Artheus did the same a few years later. At the school, he mastered his abilities and learned close combat fighting. Word of Artheus's special abilities spread throughout Dacryn and beyond, and the Sayugas recognized his potential to become a strong mage. The Sidiroú promised Artheus and his older sister a position in the Sidiroú because of their magical powers.

But before he could graduate from the school, Artheus was attacked. Three cloaked mages, seemingly specialized in defeating him, attacked him while in a forest near Dacryn. Artheus thought he would have the upper hand since he was surrounded by his element, but the mages were proficient fire users and swordsman. They managed to burn down or cut away any attacks he sent their way. They restrained him and took him to Kalingway.

Artheus was held prisoner by the Emperor and Adelina Larot, who offered him a position in the Shadow Assassins. He refused to betray his people, so they brought in Jasmine Taulra to convince him. She used her illusionary powers to show Artheus the destruction of Dacryn, the Larots, and his sister. The illusions were used to convince him that joining the Shadow Assassins was the only choice he had. Jasmine also used Devil's Whisper to force Artheus into killing since Artheus refused to do so at the beginning. He eventually gave up on resisting, believing that he had already committed to many deeds to go back to his family. He accepted the Shadow Assassins as his new home. Artheus also began to enjoy the violence of the job. Being able to release the built up rage and resentment gave him satisfaction.

I don’t think I need to point out what is wrong here...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 am

Random post to hopefully bring activity back...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Seems like this RP is dying, unfortunately. We didn't even get to do much here. I'm thinking House Cheristi can make some moves in order to spice things up. If that doesn't work, I may just have to reboot.
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:34 am

Sorry for not posting lately, my job has had me traveling throughout the province this past week, I'll see what I can do in the coming days.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm

I’m going to be making an IC post soon enough. Hopefully that shall renew interest somewhat for you Asardia
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 pm

The Krogan wrote:Sorry for not posting lately, my job has had me traveling throughout the province this past week, I'll see what I can do in the coming days.

I understand

Haedros 92712 wrote:I’m going to be making an IC post soon enough. Hopefully that shall renew interest somewhat for you Asardia

Hopefully. Although I'm losing hope by the day that the RP will survive.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Faction Name: The Kell Consortium
Leader: Vok Kell
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: To gain major control and influence over the current governing body and all possible holders in the future, through indiscreet and indirect methods of corruption.
Size/Influence While the number of the consortium is small, and the circle of those who know about it miniscule, it's influence is far reaching and the consortium's name carries weight with even the most hardened leaders.
Base of Operations Kalingway
History: The Consortium is a family business. It's been around for quite some time, as a major power in the political game. While the Consortium's goal has always been to achieve power, it's end game known only to the most renowned leaders in the world has always been pure luxury. Priceless art, gold, and information.

The Consortium is relatively new. It came about when Vok Kell, a minor figure in a much more well known Crim syndicate double crossed it's leader and shattered the leadership. Vok robbed the syndicate and started up his own ring of scum far away. Now they have their fingers in pockets and banks all over the country.

Character Name: Vok Kell
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): his own currently, but he's the only person in it.
Personality Vok is a genius. While his physical ability leaves much to be desired, Vok himself is an economic expert and an entrepreneur. Unfortunately his lack of morals or feeling in general has let his greed push him down a dark path. If one were to outwit Vok, they would not sleep well. It's never over until Vok is on top.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): None
Magic/Abilities (if any): None
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Vok is limited by his transparency. He cannot directly affect the world around him, and thus must work indirectly from the shadows to set his plans into motion.
Faction: The Kell Consortium
Biography: Vok was born a servant to a wealthy family. Like his father, and his father before him. When he was of age, Vok went to work with his father for a wealthy family. He became infatuated with their daughter and they would speak whenever they gained the chance. Unfortunately for them, because of their social class they could not be together.

Vok fell in with miscreants for a local crime Lord, in order to Garner funds to elevate himself to get his girl. He stole, intimidated, and eventually killed to make a quick buck. By the time Vok got back to his loved one, she didn't recognize him anymore.

Vok left broken that day. In so many more ways that just in his heart. He climbed the ranks faster and faster, until finally he crossed his entire syndicate. He escaped with all of their treasures, and they were put away. Vok started his own crime ring using his bosses prior contacts.

Now, Vosk has his hand in just about every corner of the world. He is nearly impossible to escpae, and even harder to catch.

Its late and I haven't done an NS rp in ages so maybe this isn't as good as I think it is. But if anyone is interested I'd love to make the unnamed girl and family other people's characters for interesting Dynamics.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Bla Ary wrote:
Faction Name: The Kell Consortium
Leader: Vok Kell
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: To gain major control and influence over the current governing body and all possible holders in the future, through indiscreet and indirect methods of corruption.
Size/Influence While the number of the consortium is small, and the circle of those who know about it miniscule, it's influence is far reaching and the consortium's name carries weight with even the most hardened leaders.
Base of Operations Kalingway
History: The Consortium is a family business. It's been around for quite some time, as a major power in the political game. While the Consortium's goal has always been to achieve power, it's end game known only to the most renowned leaders in the world has always been pure luxury. Priceless art, gold, and information.

The Consortium is relatively new. It came about when Vok Kell, a minor figure in a much more well known Crim syndicate double crossed it's leader and shattered the leadership. Vok robbed the syndicate and started up his own ring of scum far away. Now they have their fingers in pockets and banks all over the country.

Character Name: Vok Kell
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): his own currently, but he's the only person in it.
Personality Vok is a genius. While his physical ability leaves much to be desired, Vok himself is an economic expert and an entrepreneur. Unfortunately his lack of morals or feeling in general has let his greed push him down a dark path. If one were to outwit Vok, they would not sleep well. It's never over until Vok is on top.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Archmage, Inquisitor?): None
Magic/Abilities (if any): None
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Vok is limited by his transparency. He cannot directly affect the world around him, and thus must work indirectly from the shadows to set his plans into motion.
Faction: The Kell Consortium
Biography: Vok was born a servant to a wealthy family. Like his father, and his father before him. When he was of age, Vok went to work with his father for a wealthy family. He became infatuated with their daughter and they would speak whenever they gained the chance. Unfortunately for them, because of their social class they could not be together.

Vok fell in with miscreants for a local crime Lord, in order to Garner funds to elevate himself to get his girl. He stole, intimidated, and eventually killed to make a quick buck. By the time Vok got back to his loved one, she didn't recognize him anymore.

Vok left broken that day. In so many more ways that just in his heart. He climbed the ranks faster and faster, until finally he crossed his entire syndicate. He escaped with all of their treasures, and they were put away. Vok started his own crime ring using his bosses prior contacts.

Now, Vosk has his hand in just about every corner of the world. He is nearly impossible to escpae, and even harder to catch.

Its late and I haven't done an NS rp in ages so maybe this isn't as good as I think it is. But if anyone is interested I'd love to make the unnamed girl and family other people's characters for interesting Dynamics.

Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Cool. Where is everyone and what are they doing? I've got so many hooks for a crime syndicate it's gonna be hard to pick one.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:32 am

Bla Ary wrote:Cool. Where is everyone and what are they doing? I've got so many hooks for a crime syndicate it's gonna be hard to pick one.

So far the character are scattered across the four major cities, though I believe the majority of the characters are between Dacryn and Kalingway. The characters in the Shadow Assassins started in Kalingway, but began moving to Dacryn in order to assassinate the Sidirou leader, Julian Sayuga. (The Sidirou are located in Dacryn). The Sidirou are actively trying to undermine the imperial government and we have a faction known as the Order of the Shade, whose mission is to eliminate all Esoteric mages. To be completely honest, not much has actually happened in the IC

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse