NATION

PASSWORD

The 39th World Hit Festival (Örkemdrem, Darkmania) IC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:32 am

12. Merecendi

Unidentified Entity That Has Been Identified As Possibly Kalosian But Most Likely Not And Also Identifies As Female And Most Likely Is But Hasn't Gone Through Childbirth Quite Yet So We're Not Really Sure But It Does Seem To Have A Uterus So We Might As Well Call It Female Also It is Leftist But Nobody Knows Why Or How So We Might As Well Assume It is And Not Offend It Or Any Of It's Fans Because That Would Be Messy And Controversial And The World Hit Festival Is Not About Any Of Those Things So We Might As Well Accept And Indulge It An Oh Shet The Entry Is Starting So We Must End This Name Yup Oh Crap Where Is The Period Button Ha HA Period Aren't We Funny And Full Stop Now - "I'm Not A Boy (COK EGG)

An ostensibly human figure appears on stage and makes very exaggerated motions that are highly offensive to the audience, with an emphasis on buttcheek dynamics and cellulite manipulation. It is wrapped in a Kalosian flag. No one knows why.
BRRREEET
OGOOGOGGHHO
AIAIGGIIABBGBFRBRBRBRBRBRR
dun dun dun dun

Look at me, I'm a Kalosian creature
I can live in a compact two-seater

This creature tears its way to the center of the audience and begins angrily chortling
Hold my grubs, look at this striking young rooster, cluck cluck bok ook, cluck cluck bok ook

It detonates while singing, pieces of flesh splashing on every audience member while still singing like an absolute GODDESS
I'm not a boyyyyyyyy (not a BOYYY)
bok buk oiiiiiiii (kuki kuki kuki bokbokboo)
you bigot oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
bok buk oiiiiiiii (kuki kuki kuki bokbokboo)

After some extensive manipulation of physical features, it reconsolidates into a semisolid body with limbs
I have five feathers, make you quiver
Arrows in my hole, roast me like rotisserie

badly out of place twerking
I'm not a boyyyyy (NOT AN OYYYYYYY)
(COK COK EGGG
COK COK EGGG)
I'm not a boyyyyy
You big land egg
(COK COK EGGG
A COK A COK A EGG

She suddenly becomes female and identifies as such and spins about wildly as if she originated from a cartoon. This is the point where our dear entity loses all coherency, embracing the true spirit of the song
GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI COK COK EGG
GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI BOURGEOIS PEG

She spins into an anti cyclone and embeds a piece of herself into every audience member's heart, literally and physically. It is painful yet beautiful and transcendant with amazing shapes and colouuuuuurs. If Mister X were competing in this amazing contest they'd be offended by this terminology but it's not so that is beautiful in its own right. Welcome to WHF.
LSFJL:FJLDSKFJLSKFJLSDFJLSDFJLSD:F*EWH*EW(HIENVG(HVEHGEFOEJEWEIOJIHEWOGV
FOEFJOIWFHE WFHOIWE JHEWEIGH EWOGNWEGNEIRGURGOHRUG
FGHEOWEWOFJOWEIJWEJI TOEWIIEH EWGHROEIG HORWG

Clearly at this point our beloved performer is going a touch off script, and taking some liberties with the lyrics. However it is entirely within the spirit and nature of the song, and thus entirely acceptable withing the scope of the piece. Oh, right, and the lights are doing something interesting. At this point the lights are probably strobing like an utter madman and inducing epilepsy in those that absolutely should not be prone to such a condition. Do not question the efficacy of the procedure, it is simply routine in Merecendi. Also there are many colors which are beautiful by various standards.
AIAIAIAIHFGGHGHGHAIIAIAIHGGHIAIHGIGHIAGHAIGAIGHAIG
SJDFJSDLKFJLSDKN NVOAOIFJEIOEWNVOIHIFLJFO
FLFJOSDFIENWOVNOIEN

By this point, Kalosians have realized that the entity is speaking their language, and really come in tune with the deep message of the lyrics. They are absolutely enamored by the subtleties of the language, the careful phrasing of each NVAOIF and DFJSDLKF with the sweeping, bouncing music, and praise the glory of Merecendi in all its multitude of shapes and sizes. There is no God but Merecendi.
FHDKSJkjxclxkcjl;cjxkljnmn,xnvxcn,c.b.bmv,c.bn,cvbn,vcnbvc,mbn/mg/[]p[]]p][;];]/./././/././.,.,.,.,.

By this time, the song is winding down. A total sense of fulfillment is being achieved by all who understand the beatific language of ASDFGHJKLD, which all Kalosians understand by heart at a young young age. Rose petals fall from the ceiling like a divine blizzard borne of Aphrodite's sweat. It is beautiful. It is stunning. It is revolutionary. It is WHF. Welcome. And goodbye.

"THANK YOU ORC AND DRAM WE LOVETH YOUUU ALL THANK YOU-" yells the entity as she is cut off by the Darkmanian hosts.
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:33 am

Jërn: That was .... er.... Mercdnesdinid. Did i say it right?

-TBA-
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 am

-Postcard to Izmedu. They cried to get this spot.-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:37 am

13.Izmedu

Lana Vukusic- "El paradais

“Sometimes... I wonder how I get lucky. Sitting with someone, letting them near you. They let you into their world without refrain. Inside, I wonder... What have I done to inculcate this trust? How did I get so lucky?” - Lana Vukusic

Lana Vukusic was in a whirlwind position as she sat in the green room of Orkendrem National Football Arena. It was a weird sensation to be in Darkmania competing for an international song contest. She'd only meant to send the song as a way to attribute her feelings of love and comfort to the person who she'd now know as her lover and fiance for the better part of four years. Lana, only at the age of 23, was someone who was still quite the novice to the Izmeduan music industry. In fact, she'd been afraid to invest far too deeply into what she knew was a black hole. Her colleagues were singers like Sabina Vidas or Anja Krajacic, two women she knew personally as she was a young rookie singer hoping to make it back. The Izmepisma 2nd place and the selection to the World Hit Festival was even more of an accident. Yet here she was, standing on the same ground as many artists she grew up to admire.

The story that Lana brings with her is one of love. She bought with her a song that was antithetical to the Izmeduan 'canon' that arose around the World Hit Festivals. The Izmeduan entry, “El paradais,” was only meant to be a demo she'd record to her fiance as a sort of anniversary gift. Lana was a singer who wasn't particularly aspiring to be a bonafide pop star; she wanted to make just enough to make ends meet and to provide for her fiance a better life than he'd envisioned. Thus, Lana fashioned herself as a mid-level career singer, existing within the vagaries of the music industry but just playing to special interests of hers where she wasn't so overwhelmed by the inhumane demands of the music industry. This led to her to be able to pursue projects like “El paradais” or record more quirky songs without much fear of reprisal.

The inspiration for “El paradais” came from an intimate moment she was sharing with her fiance. As Lana was someone who was sheltered and isolated for most of her life, the notion of someone being interested in her was something foreign to her. Despite that, Lana didn't fashion herself as someone who had a compelling story... If anything, it was her fiance that had a tale, and luckily for her; he was a man that had too many stories to tell. The man she fell in love with, an Izmeduan from the more mountainous regions of the country, was someone she instantly connected to and someone who had many stories to tell. It was in those tales of his struggle, his tight-knit group of friends, and through his affection is where Lana drew much inspiration from.

“El paradais” was meant to be an intimate poem turned into a song. She recorded the song behind her fiance's back, letting herself get lost in his various tales of rough-housing, outcast among Izmeduans, and most of all, someone who was learning how to love still. Lana found a comfort in his presence, and it is in those moments where she felt most intimate is where she drew her inspiration from. His stories provided a landscape to draw from that she knew was more compelling than her largely sheltered life. Additionally, with that fiance is where Lana found someone she fundamentally trusted, someone to love in a deeper level than just a base platonic level. With her fiance, Lana found a home, a hope, that she'd be able to find herself.

She sent the song to Izmepisma as largely as an experiment to see if it would work out. Lana expected the project to largely have its wheels be scuppered at the committee selection and rejected. Hindsight is 20/20, and Lana did not expect to start being considered a sleeper to win, much less come 2nd. She didn't expect to even qualify from the semi-final televoting stages. Now, here she was in Darkmania, about to have the chance to perform the entry she dedicated to her fiance only. It was a little bit strange to share it, especially since Lana knew she had to put her song on hold from official release and had to endure numerous amounts of NDAs and other disclosure agreements. Throughout this time, she also kept the song's purpose hidden from her fiance, disguising “El paradais” as a generic pop song. However, a part of her wouldn't be surprised if he saw through it.

Lana hugged herself as she had to get ready... This was her moment. She wasn't sure if any of this was going to work, or if agreeing to represent Izmedu for the World Hit Festival was a good idea. However, she couldn't turn back now.

I love you...

-The Izmeduan language is a somewhat hybridized version of the Croatian language and the extinct Dalmatian language, speakers of any South Slavic language should be able to follow the song without translations to a certain extent. Izmeduan also uses a slightly different spelling format as it follows the 'Ikavian' dialect and form of the Common Slavic jat reflex. Words such as 'Svijet' in standard Croatian are 'Svit' in Izmeduan.
-In this current version of Izmeduan (not shared by our JWHF entries), the Izmeduan language has more elements borrowed from the Dalamatian language, and thus there are more romantic influences resonating within the language than before.
-Izmeduan borrows its entire alphabet from Croatian, including all of its diacritics.
-Č is pronounced with a hard 'ch,' like the word Church
-ć is pronounced with a soft 'ch,' like the word Child
-š is pronounced with an 'sh' sound, like the word Sheep
-ž is pronounced with a hard z-like 's' sound on a second syllable, like the 's' in the word Measure
-A translation is provided at the end of the entry

Stage lights billowed down to the center at the advent of the Izmeduan entry. Lana was situated right at the center of the main stage with a microphone stand. As the arena darkened, the crowd cheer would quiet down slightly as the camera view faded from its wide shot. Then, the entry proper would start, represented with a slight 'bang' that would light up the light wall behind Lana to an intense degree, causing Lana to appear like a shadow as the camera held a mid distance view from her. Those lights would then soften as the camera then did a slow, cinematic swoop over her as the introductory music went through its paces. At the end of the intro, the camera closed up on Lana as a spotlight shone on her, the light wall fading to a gentle white and yellow.

Contobom sentirem bav
Kao padam u tvoje rake
Nema više le strahove
Nema više pol i suze
Jamo mi cre je-api
Biti istinit sebi
Zbog tebe, mogu voljeti
Nađem mogućnost i loica

Lana clasped the microphone gently as she sang the long first verse to it in a rapid, yet easy pace. The words were sung almost as if spoken, but she sang it with an ease as if she were singing these words to someone she'd known for a long time. Her body posture was graced forward, as if she was snuggling someone while singing this. For some parts, she would hold her chest. Her movements were contemplative, her expression gentle, and her eyes constantly catching the camera as she reached an arm towards the camera for the soft first verse. At the end of the verse, the lights would intensify slightly.

Nema strataje tame
Kanda mi smo zajedno
Nuestre ruke i usne
Nuestru dušu uistinu
Oni postaju jedno
Oni postaju pitro

For this brief chorus, Lana sang the lyrics passionately; her usually gentle voice arching to a passionate belt as she captivated the camera with her intense gaze. She'd point towards the audience as the instrumentation and the light wall would brighten, the arena being caked in a yellow hue as she sang. At the end, the camera would take a side view as one could see her visibly breathe in slight shock, her face hanging back slightly as the instrumentation would take a brief break.

To je-el san htjela sam
Mislio sam nemoguće
U mijij usamljenosti
Mui destinur je promjena
To je-el vim htio sam
El vječnost dilim contombom
Ostani conmaic mi amaur
Samo ti je mi paradais

For the second chorus, the camera would circle around Lana for the first four lines. The instrumentation would soar slightly more in comparison to the quieter first chorus. Her vocal style would return to the more 'spoken,' intimate tone she used earlier as well. The camera was constantly close up to her as the light wall and the arena lights reflected a configuration similar to what one would fine in a home with slightly darkened lights, the spotlight intensifying on her making sure that the other light sources wouldn't dominate. At the second half of this chorus, Lana would be singing directly to the camera. She held one hand out to it as it stayed right in front of her, another hand hanging onto the microphone. Her eyes smoldered into the camera as she demeanor and tone matched the words. She was singing to the viewer as if she were in their own shared home, her easy smile and yet solemn gravitas being communicated through her expression and the one hand she held out.

El paradais je tvoj cre
El paradais je tvoj mir
Trebam te mi ljubauri
Trebam te bliže meni
El paradais je ovdje
I mi paradais je te

The camera faded to a wider view of the stage for the first two lines, her body again passionately moving with each of her belts as the light wall intensified to a mixture of white and yellow. At the middle two lines, the camera would move closer to a more intimate view of her, with her belting out the lyrics to the audience at home as the camera would move past her; her eyes following its every movement. At the end of this half of the chorus, Lana would hold her hands close to her chest, looking up with her eyes closed only for a few seconds.

Menuriš maja jamne alegru
Mui, bojim se biti sanglo
Ako to uradiš, mi cre ardari breskajni kaos
Stojim ovdje za-con vas
Stojim ovdje za-con...

For this part of the chorus, the camera focused on side profile shots of Lana as she sang. Her vocals were still as passionate during this section as her arms shook with the intensity of the vocals. However, this part of the chorus would go down in volume. The light walls at the end of the third line quickly faded as only a dim white hue and a spotlight remained on Lana. At the last two lines, the camera focused on Lana as she sang the two lines with her eyes closed, the camera zero-ing on the one hand she held out. At the last line, Lana's eyes re-opened, her eyes glistening in the darkness.

El paradais je tvoj cre
El paradais je tvoj mir
Trebam te mi ljubauri
Trebam te bliže meni
El paradais je ovdje
I mi paradais je te

At the advent of this chorus, the lights re-appeared once more as the camera zoomed out for a wider view. Lana would again passionately belt out the lyrics, once again captivating the camera in its sight once more. She would hold two arms out during this chorus, reaching towards the audience as the camera would then aim for a sideways profile view. At the end of the chorus, the camera would again re-position itself behind Lana, readying itself for another revolution around her.

Contobom ju sam čitav
Svaki dai radujem se te
Biti u vašim rukama
Sentireti mi cre mjascam
Contobom znam što je važno
Što je pustiti mi demun
Pustiti maju mržnju
Pustiti maji zimori

For this verse, marked with a greater heft to the instrumentation, the camera would make a half-revolution before stopping to a view in front of Lana. The camera fade between frontal shots and a shot from a stationary camera behind her. For the first half of the chorus, she held out a hand as wind effects began to be applied, her hair billowing in the staged wind. It befit the lyrics of the song, as at the fourth line, she'd hold her arms out for a bit and stretched them to the side. Her delivery was even more conversational, her words not quite as fast but becoming more intimate and vulnerable. At the second half of the verse, her voice would begin to betray a hint of emotion other than calmness. Her eyes again began to glisten; Lana looking as if she were about to cry singing the lyrics. At the end of the verse, the beat that drove the verse disappeared.

El paradais je tvoj cre
El paradais je tvoj mir
Trebam te mi ljubauri
Trebam te bliže meni
El paradais je ovdje
I mi paradais je te

For this reprise of the chorus, parts of the instrumentation that would be more apparent hung back as the focus was purely on Lana's vocals. The light wall was again dimmed as the spotlight on Lana intensified. Her vocal delivery was still intense, her voice soaring to its highest heights for the song as her voice would echo throughout the arena in place of the vocoder that was in place in the studio version. As this chorus progressed, the song would build. This caused the lights to slowly and gradually brighten.

El paradais je tvoj cre
El paradais je tvoj mir
Trebam te mi ljubauri
Trebam te bliže meni
El paradais je ovdje
I mi paradais je te

For this final reprise of the chorus, Lana put her all into the delivery. Her movements were as passionate as they will be, her body moving in time to every single note and to the movements of the song itself. Her expressions communicated the intimacy and yet urgency of her feelings, she was at peace with who she dedicated this song to, but wanted to let them know clearly she felt this way. The light wall was at its brightest for this chorus, and the camera would focus on a mixture of wide and close shots as she continued vocalizing. By the end of this chorus, the camera would then begin to focus on her as the song's instrumentation began to herald its conclusion, with Lana's face beginning to change to one of contement and relief.

Stojim ovdje za-con vas
Stojim ovdje za-con
Stojim ovdje za-con vas
Stojim ovdje za-con

This was the song's final moments, the instrumentation remaining intense for the first two lines. The camera remained at a steady frontal view, as she held one hand out directly to the viewers at home. Her delivery of the lines were slow and contemplative, her voice smooth and calm. The lights behind her swirled at the first two lines. At the third line, the light wall would begin to dim as only drum beats would consist of the song's instrumentation. The camera would fade to an even closer view of Lana's face at the final line. The view remained steady up to the last note, the spotlight on the singer slowly fading at the last line as a crowd cheer would cover the song's silent and eerie outro.

The lights darkened as the crowd would cheer in full. Lana held her chest and stood back slightly, processing what just happened.

"Hvala Darkmania!" Lana said to the crowd, then going backstage. The only person in her mind was the very person she dedicated this song to.

With you I feel whole
As I fall into your arms
No more fears
No more pain and tears
My heart is now free
To be true to myself
Because of you, I can love
And find possibility and light

There is no darkness
When we are together
Our hands and lips
Our souls truly
They become one
They become unbreakable

This is the dream I've desired
That I thought impossible
In my loneliness
But destiny often changes
This is the life I wanted
The eternity I share with you
Stay with me my love
Only you are my paradise

Paradise is your heart
Paradise is your peace
I need you my love
I need you closer to me
Paradise is here
And my paradise is you

You lead my soul to happiness
Now, I fear to be alone
If you fade, my heart burns into chaos
I stand here for you
I stand here for

Paradise is your heart
Paradise is your peace
I need you my love
I need you closer to me
Paradise is here
And my paradise is you

With you I feel safe
Everyday I look forward
To be in your arms
To feel my heart fly
With you I know what matters
Which is to let go of my demons
To let go of my hatred
To let go of my walls

Paradise is your heart
Paradise is your peace
I need you my love
I need you closer to me
Paradise is here
And my paradise is you

Paradise is your heart
Paradise is your peace
I need you my love
I need you closer to me
Paradise is here
And my paradise is you

I stand here for you
I stand here for
I stand here for you
I stand here for
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:38 am

-Skåden går her for deres postkort-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:39 am

14. Skanden

Nour Aisha- "Li-anni Laa Uħibuhu

Skanden's participation in the World Hit Festival depends purely on whether any of union's many regional broadcasters are interested in participating. Typically it has been the French, Italian, or main Swedish-speaking branch of Skandens Television that bother to submit an entry. While interest has generally been low, the regional branch of SKT from the Arabic-speaking region of Skanden has voiced their interest in sending a delegation to the World Hit Festival.

Thus, they have selected Nour Aisha to sing "Li-anni Laa Uħibuhu", a song written by 2 senior songwriters from the Slavic-speaking regions of Skanden. There is suspicion that the composers have decided to use an unreleased work written in the 80s, but preparations for the Festival have continued undisturbed.

For the live performance, Nour will stand onstage to sing what she has described in interviews as a melancholic tune, and let the stage lighting and camera angles do the work to convey the emotions that she sings.
The transliteration for this song uses the official Skandish romanization system for Arabic.

من هو؟ من هو؟
الرجل هنا في الشرع

ٱين تذهب؟ ٱين تذهب؟
لا اعرف من اين هو

هو ذهب اليني
ثم طلب للحب

لكن انا قلت له
لكن انا قلت له

لا لا لا لا لا لا
لا لا لا لا لا لا
لأني لا احبه
لأني لا احبه

من هو؟ من هو؟
هذا الرجل هو غريب

ما اسمه؟ ما اسمه؟
لا يعرف اسمي ايضاََ

هو ذهب اليني
ثم طلب للزوج

لكن انا قلت له
لكن انا قلت له

لكن انا قلت له
لكن انا قلت له

لا لا لا لا لا لا
لا لا لا لا لا لا
لأني لا احبه
لأني لا احبه

In the short instrumental break, Nour spread her arms while the camera panned upon both the stage and the audience.

من هو؟ من هو؟
هو يقف امام بيتي

مذ يريد؟ مذ يريد؟
لماذا ذهب هنك؟

هو ذهب اليني
ثم طلب للزوج

لكن انا قلت له
لكن انا قلت له

لا لا لا لا لا لا
لا لا لا لا لا لا
لأني لا احبه
لأني لا احبه

The song then ended and was met with a polite cheer from the audience. Nour smiled and said "Tack, šukrån!" and left the stage for the next entry to be prepared.

Man huwa? Man huwa?
Arrajul huna fiš-šari’

Ayna taðhab? Ayna taðhab?
Laa a’rif min ayna huwa

Huwa ðahaba ilaini
þumma thålaba lilħub

Lakin ana qultu lihu
Lakin ana qultu lihu

Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Li-anni laa uħibuhu
Li-anni laa uħibuhu

Man huwa? Man huwa?
Haða arråjul, huwa ğårib

Maa ismuhu? Maa ismuhu?
Laa ya’rif ismi aidhån

Huwa ðahaba ilaini
þumma thålaba lilzawaj

Lakin ana qultu lihu
Lakin ana qultu lihu

Lakin ana qultu lihu
Lakin ana qultu lihu

Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Li-anni laa uħibuhu
Li-anni laa uħibuhu

Man huwa? Man huwa?
Huwa yaqif amam baiti

Maða yurid? Maða yurid?
Limaða ðahaba hunak?

Huwa ðahaba ilaini
þumma thålaba lilzawaj

Lakin ana qultu lihu
Lakin ana qultu lihu

Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Laa laa laa laa laa laa
Li-anni laa uħibuhu
Li-anni laa uħibuhu

Who is he? Who is he?
The man is there on the street

Where is he going? Where is he going?
I don’t know where he is from

He came to me
Then he asked for love

But I told him
But I told him

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
Because I don’t love him
Because I don’t love him

Who is he? Who is he?
This man, he is strange

What is his name? What is his name?
He doesn’t know my name either

He came to me
Then he asked for marriage

But I told him
But I told him

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
Because I don’t love him
Because I don’t love him

Who is he? Who is he?
He stands in front of my house

What does he want? What does he want?
Why does he stand here?

He came to me
Then he asked for marriage

But I told him
But I told him

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
Because I don’t love him
Because I don’t love him
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:39 am

-Lochario postcard-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:42 am

15. Lochario

Novislav Djudzich- "Sun Dances

Novislav Djudzich was born in a small village of Ghirit near the Capital Zun.He won the WHF 39 qualifiers with ease being the only special singer in the qualifiers.That's how we'll look in Darkmania!!!

Novislav Walks into the stage and starts dancing to the sun which turns round by the clock.After the dance he starts singing.

My dearest,
Will you ever forget me,
The sun is raising under your knees,

We have a sun under the mountains,
Trust me,you will be a beauty (x2)

Then the beat drops and the fire effects come to the place followed by smoke.

Oh,Sun Dances,
You will be forever,
By the sunlight you won't be gone,

God bless our mighty sun,
And the heroes of our mountains (x2)

The same lyrics and effects repeat until the end of the song.

Novislav walks out blessing the sun.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:43 am

-(Darkmanian) Fan favourite Britonisea goes here and postcarding themself-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 am

16. Britonisea

KAYLEY - "Junteräpten

Margaret - In My Cabana (Official Audio)

KAYLEY: KAYLEY says that she is ready "to slay" in Darkmania!

After coming 1st place at the 37th World Hit Festival, the nation of Britonisea was given the right to host the 38th World Hit Festival. For the first time ever, a large song contest was held in Britonisea's capital, Doportedas. The band, The Retribution, represented Britonisea, and despite the criticism, it came second - only to Darkmania, who won and is now hosting the contest. BVC is hoping to keep up the recent success with Vha Mehlodhivestoile's runner up, KAYLEY.

Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin recorded a whopping audience of 13.74 million during the World Hit Festival Grand Final, with a peak of 15.02 million watching Darkmania take the win from Britonisea, being crowned as the new winners of World Hit Festival. Hopes are very high for this edition, though, which could see the contest return to Britonisea as the nation sends Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018 runner-up, KAYLEY to the contest after she missed out on first place by only one point - the closest ever loss at Vha Mehlodhivestoile. This will be the third time that a World Hit Festival representative would have been chosen coming 2nd in the format of Vha Mehlodhivestoile. The last time that Britonisea sent a runner up of Vha Mehlodhivestoile, it was Etela Tomac and she represented Britonisea during the 34th World Hit Festival, coming 2nd place.

The song, "Junteräpten" is going to be sung in Britonish, which is seen as more trendy after the recent success of the language being sung, and also the fact that songs with Britonish in it does not necessarily mean that it is not accessible. KAYLEY's song speaks about meeting someone who is not as out-going as she is, but she sees that wild side within them. The song is set in one of the major cities, Junterapten, which hosted the 35th World Hit Festival. Throughout the song, KAYLEY speaks about the "Luz Junteräpten" (The Junterapten Lights) which refers to the Junterapten High Street, the longest road in Junterapten, which stretches from the South beaches of the city to the North of the city. This strip has large LED boards lining the whole of the street, and many colourful sights, being home to many theatres, large - flag ship - stores and other very eye=opening events happening on the strip.

When Britonisea's KAYLEY revealed herself to the public, this is the words she had for them...
Hello, it's your friend KAYLEY and I am performing third in Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018's Second Semi Final. So, last year I didn't do too well, but I am back with my very upbeat, semi tropical song, "Junteräpten". My song, "Junteräpten" is in Britonish, which I think is a must in Vha Mehlodhivestoile, we need to have songs in Britonish! Nevertheless, it is about having fun a long the Junteräpten strip, with all of the lights from the large screens plastered along the strip. I think that this song will do greatly in Vha Mehlodhivestoile, and I really hope it does do well. I have a great list of people behind my song, including Sisi Surrey, who did well in her Semi Final last year, I've got myself a Mello Cinde, who came 2nd during WorldVision 57, and so I am have success behind me, and I hope that finally it is my time to be successful!

During Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018, KAYLEY won the jury vote [last year, Dean Boyst won the jury vote], receiving top points from Togonistan and Izmedu, with Todlichebujoku, Platerdam, Polkopia and host, Darkmania all ranking it very highly. This propelled her to the top of the leaderboard. While KAYLEY could not fend off Britonisea's love for Taron Woods, KAYLEY still had masses of support. She will be hoping that the support she received will be replicated in Örkemdren, Darkmania.

On arrival to Darkmania, KAYLEY found out that she will be performing in the second half of the competition. KAYLEY said that she was excited, and she is ready "to slay" at the World Hit Festival. BVC are hoping to do very well at this contest.

ENTRY DETAILS
Below, you can find all of the main details about the entry...

Duration: 3m
Main Vocalist: KAYLEY
Backing Vocalist & Dancer 1: Georgina Halls
Backing Vocalist & Dancer 2: Jessica Buckingham
Dancer 3: Joshua Bridge
Dancer 4: Lance Jamie
Lyricists: KAYLEY, Mello Cinde
Composers: Sisi Surrey, KAYLEY, Mello Cinde

READING PHONETICALLY
The lyrics below only shows the first 13 lines in Britonish because the rest of the song is in English.

NOTES: [x] represents "the voiceless velar fricative", similar to the "J" in "jambon" in Spanish. In Britonish, the "J" is pronounced as [x] if followed by the letter "e" and "u". There might be exceptions on names or English-bought words.

The "ä" in Britonish is "the open front unrounded vowel", similar to the long "A" in "stark" or "nah" in English.

Fyo-latt oo par viss par mah-oos, tan-dem
has-air lock-teh on-treh ma brats, zy ryd.
Des-eye-ro hoy-eh schowse, vhe nogv en-doo-ee oh!
Vis-eh per-cra-ti-ti-yeux

Zy en-ok-teh ma doo-rat-nie?
Sub-tuh vhe looz xon-tuh-räp-tan
Reh-min-ite avess-ie-emme ice
En-ok-teh sheep te-eh looz xon-tuh-räp-tan

Mer-in-do, in plust, par too-ten..fiss-er!
Zer-ox heur (french) wal-teh ice des-eye-oo viss!
Oh sa-da ma heur tes conm-reh oh-pet, om reh-doo
Na jel-oh-die tay-is fre

Roh-des-eye-yo too-ten, oo-ee-eh
Oh rod-este eis free-sen in plu-uste

Vhe looz xon-tuh-räp-tan; zie bride
oh no-leg-ro fi-kais ov ike ow
Ovs parfay, ov parfait, ov os.
Ovs parfait par tay-is oe ice.

Oh-oh-oh-oh! Bri-toe ma heur avess
Reh-min-ite avess-ie-emme (ice)
Rod-es-eye-oh too-ten, oh too-ten
Hoi-yeux foren ah-geh-yar

Zy en-ok-teh ma doo-rat-nie? (ma yo-hae!)
Sub-tuh vhe looz xon-tuh-räp-tan (oh na na na)
looz xon-tuh-räp-tan

In a shocking move this edition, Darkmania has taken away the LED wall at the back, only leaving us with lights. It's not that much of a problem for the Britonish delegation, but there was talks of doing things with the LED wall to make the performance difference from how it was in the national final. However, the Britonish didn't ponder too much on this issue. Joining her on the stage will be two female, and two male dancers. As the postcard was playing, all of Britonisea's dancers and singers got on stage, ready for the performance...

The song started with the applause of the audience. The five who were on stage all stood together, with KAYLEY being at the forefront. A camera slowly zoomed in as KAYLEY fluffed up her before she was about to sing;

Fyloatè hue par vhis par maus, tandemme!
Hacer loqté ontre ma brats, zy raide.
Desiro hoyer chouse, vhe noghv enduie, oh!
Visé percratitieux….

She started walking towards the end of the stage, with all of dancers dispersing from behind her. A steadicam came on the stage, right up to KAYLEY. She started to sing in to this camera, as it followed her wherever she went. As the chorus came up, she walked out to the front of the stage and swung her arms right in to the air. A camera caught her hand from her hand, it slowly shifted down her hand and down to her waist. One of the male dancers (Joshua Bridge) came up right behind her. The camera quickly cut as the chorus came up...

Zy enocteh my duratnie?
Subtue vhe luz Junteräpten - oh na na
Reminite aveçieme eis
Enocteh sheepte et - Luz Junteräpten

Zy enocteh my duratnie - enocteh!
Reminite aveçieme eis - on Junteräpten
Enocteh sheepte et - Junteräpten!

The camera slowly zoomed out on KAYLEY and the dancer Joshua Bridge, as they danced smoothly together (she was in front of him). The lights that mounted the background of the stage switched from hues of yellow to orange every four beats. The other dancers had run off the stage at this point, leaving only KAYLEY and Joshua on the stage together to dance.

During the second part of that chorus, KAYLEY twisted her body along to the music, slowly moving downwards towards the floor as she sang every line. During the short instrumental between the chorus and the verse, the camera quickly faded to black at every beat of the bass in the back, creating a jittery look to the performance. By the time the cameras returned to normal, KAYLEY was on the other side of the stage. One of friends bought her a glass of wine, which the other friend put on a pair of glasses on KAYLEY's face.

Merindo, in pluste, par teuten…ficer!
Zerox heur woalté eis desir-eux vis!
Oe sada ma heur tes conmre opet, o’m readu,
Na jelodei teis fre.

Rodesio teuten, u-ies
Oe rodeste eis freisen in plu-uste

During the verse that had just gone, the girls walked over to the middle of the stage with their wine glasses in hand, looking on fleek. The looked as though they were making jokes amongst each other while walking to the middle of the stage.

The lights in the arena faded in to purple and blood orange (very dim lights) as the three girls had spotlights on them. With KAYLEY slightly forward on the rest of them, the very powerful fans turned on at the front, which blew the hairs of the three ladies. At each two beats, the dancers went from one pose to another, along with the flicker of lights directed towards them as though they were being attacked by the paparazzi.

Zy enocteh my duratnie?
Reminite aveçieme eis
Enocteh sheepte et - Luz Junteräpten

Zy enocteh my duratnie - enocteh!
Enocteh sheepte et - Junteräpten!

All of the rest of the lights around the arena had turned of (except the spotlight) but one was coming brightly from the back of the arena. The two male dancers, Joshua and Lance, slowly walked seductively towards the front of the stage from the far back of it. The camera caught this moment from being slowly angled above KAYLEY and her backing dancers. As the lights came from behind the men walking towards KAYLEY and the girls, you could only see their broad silhouettes; with them coolly walking forwards, pulling up their sleeves etc. Also assisting them was a haze which came from the back of the stage too.

Vhe luz Junteräpten; zy braide.
Oh, knowledgro ficais ov eyk iao
Ovs parfait, ovs parfait, ov os.
Ovs parfait par teis oe eis

Oh-oh-oh-oh! Brito ma heur aveç- (-ieme eis)
Reminite aveçieme (eis)
Rodesio teuten, oh teuten
Hoyeux phoren ahgehar

The men arrived at the front of the stage with KAYLEY and the girls, but this time they were just frozen in the place. The two girls that KAYLEY were dancing with slowly moved over to the side, out of shot of the camera. KAYLEY looked in to it as it slowly moved forwards.

As this bit came up, she whispered...with Joshua slowly creeping up behinds KAYLEY. By the time KAYLEY finished whispering in this part, Joshua had met her by the hips, with KAYLEY slowly turning her back from the audience.

Zy enocteh my duratnie
Sub v’estoiles Junteräpten - oh na na
Reminite aveçieme eis
Per, teiston euten - Luz Junteräpten

As her back was turned, the two slowly swayed left to right before the chorus which involved a quick zooming out of the camera. The stage returned to it's previous colour of orange and yellow, as the party atmosphere that was left came back. KAYLEY turned around as the other dancers quickly ran back on the stage.

Zy enocteh my duratnie- enocteh!
Subtue vhe luz Junteräpten - oh na na na
Per, teiston euten - Junteräpten!

Zy enocteh my duratnie (ma joahae)
Subtue vhe luz Junteräpten (oh na na na)
Reminite aveçieme eis (aveçieme eis)
Enocteh sheepte et, teiston euten
Junteräpten!

At the end of the song, KAYLEY did the splits as the camera quickly zoomed out on her. There was a huge bang of indoor fireworks as the song finished. The audience cheered for the girl, "Thank you very much, Darkmania! Thank you very much, World Hit Festival." The dancers then picked KAYLEY up, and lifted her off the stage. It was now time for the next proceedings to happen on the stage.

ENGLISH LYRICS
These are the official English lyrics. Themes and Ideas have been kept, but there may be a few grammatical differences to make the song make sense in the English language.

I have been waiting for this for months, finally.
To have you locked inside my arms, so tight.
I want to hold you until the night ends, oh
No more procrastinating.

So tonight we dance?
Under the Junteräpten stars?
Stay here with me...
Besides, you are mine tonight - Junteräpten lights

Just let us dance - tonight!
Beneath the Junterapten lights - oh na na
Stay with me - in Junterapten.
Besides, you are mine - Junterapten!

I crave a lot for your…love!
Last time you got me want-ing more!
And now my time has come again, I’m ready,
I will not make you move [away]

I need you, yes…
And you need me a lot…

So tonight we dance?
Under the Junteräpten stars?
Stay here with me...
Besides, you are mine tonight - Junteräpten lights

Just let us dance - tonight!
Beneath the Junterapten lights - oh na na
Stay with me - in Junterapten.
Besides, you are mine - Junterapten!

The Junterapten lights; so bright.
I know you would love it like I do.
It’s perfect, it’s perfect, it is.
It’s perfect for you and I.

I wanna spend my time with you,
Remain here with (me)
I want you, oh you.
Holding hands together…

So let us dance
Beneath the Junterapten lights - oh na na na
Stay with me (with me)
Tonight you follow me, you are mine.
Junterapten!

So let us dance tonight!
Stay with me (with me)
Junterapten!

So let us dance (my baby)
Stay with me (with me)
Junterapten!
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:44 am

-17th postcard to Kalmarlund-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:45 am

17. Kalmarlund

Einherjar - "Set The Sail

From left to right: Emil Börklund (drums), Arvi Finson (guitar), Edgar Janson (guitar/vocals), Anders Sörensen (violin), Magdalena Berg (keyboards)

Einherjar is a viking folk metal band originating from Malmberg, Kalmarlund. Chosen by K×T through internal selection, Einherjar was granted a right to represent the nation in Örkendrem with their song ''Set The Sail.''

Performance:

Lights on the arena are set off. As Einherjar starts playing their instruments, lights on the arena start flashing on and off to the rhythm of the music.

Hey-hoo, set the sail!

After about 6 seconds, lights go full on and the band can be seen standing on the stage. They have formed an oval shape with Edgar standing in front, Arvi and Anders on the either side behind him and further back, there are Emil and Magdalena. At the left side of the band, there is a decorative longboat sail placed on the stage. Some light, dusty smoke is covering the floor

Time to come aboard and set the sail,
It is time to leave home and prepare for a raid.
Vikings we are, time to plunder it all,
We be born for the sea, no destination is too far.

We live each day like there's nothing to lose,
Drifting towards Vinland on a fun little cruise.
Whenever we hear the death rattle
We have no time to fear, prepare for battle.

Camera starts rotating around the band. Band members are showing their 'war face' as the camera passes them.

Come aboard and set the sail,
We go for journey and we will prevail.
As we return with what we were looking for,
We praise for success the almighty Thor.

Band members put their left fists above their heads and start pumping them up and down.

Hei! [x15]

Band members start jogging around on the stage, with camera moving around in the middle of them. Every once in a while, one or another band members does a goofy face to the camera before jogging around. As the instrumental break ends, they all return to their spots and Edgar starts singing the second verse.

We've sailed over seas straight from Malmberg,
Through the Gulf of Strömby, ended up in Örkendrem.
Local girls with necklaces made of shiny beads,
All went crazy when seeing our mighty red beards.

With daily pillaging we are having some fun,
Though some days we end up with nothing but a crumb.
But even if we take an arrow in the knee,
We won't stop, we are Vikings born wild and free.

Camera takes a quick shot into the crowd, where we see some Kalmarlundian fans dancing along to the song, before showing the stage again. The band is staying in their positions during the chorus.

Edgar takes a step backwards, letting Anders take his spot for a moment, who sets up his violin and starts playing it. After the instrumental break, they change places again as Edgar starts singing the final verse.

Band members put their left fists above their heads one more time and move them up and down as they shout out:

Hei! [x8]

As the song ends, audience starts cheering while the band members are smiling on the stage. Edgar puts his right arm up and says: ''Tusen takk, Örkendrem!'' Einherjar is staying on the stage for a moment before leaving.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 am

-18 and is thefore legally able to drive with a licence here is Platerdam!-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:48 am

18. Platerdam

L'Anima - Cantarás (You will sing)

Las canciones no se escriben, no, (Songs are not written, no,)
existen de por sí. (they exist by themselves.)
Son ventanas hacia lo que nos (They're open windows to)
rodea a tí y a mi. (evry'thing that's around you and me.)

Las canciones para todos son, (Songs are for everybody)
hasta hay una para tí, (there is even one for you)
tu que vives angustiado y no (you, who's living worried and...)
sabes sonreir. (doesn't know how to smile.)

Las canciones son ladrones que (Songs are thieves that...)
robaron la poesía, (stole poetry,)
que se hicieron engañosas, (they are mischievous,)
como la alegría (just like happiness)
le añadieron sus tonadas y (they added melody...)
algo de fantasía, (and a little bit of fantasy)
y sabían que algun día, (and they knew that one day)
tu las ibas a cantar. (you would sing them too.)

Cantarás, cantarás, (You will sing, you will sing,
sí, al son de una guitarra. (yes, at the tune of a guitar.)
Porque tu sabes bien... (Because you know pretty well,)
sos aquél... (you're that guy)
que se sienta y ve esta vida pasar. (who sits down and watches life go by.)
Y te ahogas de ilusiones, (And you're drowning in illusions,)
ignorando las canciones. (ignoring songs.)

Cantarás, si señor, (You will sing, yes sir,
este mundo es cruel y olvida el amor. (this world is cruel and forgets about love.)
¿Y por qué? No lo sé... (Why? I don't know...)
pero, para todo siempre hay un final. (but, for everything there is always an ending.)
Tú tan sólo tienes que perseverar. (You just need to hold on.)

Este mundo se ha olvidado de cantar, (This world has forgotten how to sing,)
es verdad. (that is true.)
Mas, mientras gire este planeta, (But, if this planet keeps on spinning,)
muy desde tus adentros, cantarás. (very deep inside you, you will sing.)

En un mundo que se olvida de las melodías, (In a world that forgets about melodies,)
donde abunda la mentira y la astuta tiranía, (where the tyranny and lies are abundant,)
que intenta tropezar a quien (that tries to take down that one...)
tenga felicidad (that's happy)
las canciones que escribimos, nos servirán de guías. (the songs that we write, will lead us.)

Cantarás, si señor, (You will sing, yes sir,)
hasta el día en que ya todo se acabó, (until the day that everything is gone,)
para tí, para mí, (for you, for me,)
el lloro y el eterno navegar. (the sadness and the eternal drifting.)

En un mar de decepciones y maldad. (In a world of deceptions and evil.)

Este mundo se ha olvidado de cantar, es verdad. (This world has forgotten how to sing, that is true.)
Con tus fuertes emociones, (With your strong emotions,)
con tus odios y amores, cantarás. (with your loving and hating, you will sing.)

Cantarás, cantarás, (You will sing, you will sing,)
aunque solamente hagas ''lalala''. (doesn't matter if you only sing ''la la la''.)

Cantarás (cantarás), cantarás (cantarás). (You will sing, you will sing.)

Para todo una canción allí estará. (For everything, there will always be a song.)

Con tus fuertes emociones, con tus odios y amores... (With your strong emotions, with your loving and hating...)

Cantarás. (You will sing.)
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:49 am

-19th postcard to Normandy and Picardy "(Goes as Normandy & Picardy)"-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:50 am

19.Normandy & Picardy
Julie Arsenelle - "Tragedy
Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki

After their successful return to WorldVision, albeit against their will as they really didn't want to run the risk of winning it for reasons only known to them really, NNN had decided they were going to expand their music and foreign cultural programming again, as it used to be before the financial crash that had forced Normandy and Picardy to leave the World Hit Festival. The World Hit Festival was, to the heads of NNN, a lot more respectable, and they would even deal with winning it. Not that they would need to worry about that, as they hadn't won since they hosted the disaster of a contest in WHF24, although they had come agonisingly close in WHF32 and had hosted WHF33. The fans hoped that the curse would be broken by the hiatus, alongside the return of Chameliya to the contest. NNN were very much hoping to do well but not win. I can, however confirm, that they didn't turn to witchcraft in an attempt to resolve this; the now-revived WHF department would be able to perform enough magic of their own volition.

So the search began in earnest for the act that would hopefully take Normandy and Picardy into the top 3 but not win. Jean Le Havre, the new head of delegation, was incredibly keen and began asking around the record labels and anyone who so much as whistled a single note was a candidate. Nothing was to be left to chance. Eventually, after months of tiring searching with NNN Accounting breathing down his back because WHF was apparently taking up a disproportionate amount of funding, Jean had found three songs. Then, he decided to do something novel. He invited members of the Normand WHF fan club, a Normand professional jury of musicians and industry experts and a 'people's jury' made up of 'random volunteers', and they at first chose 'Twirling' by Gerard Marcellant. Everything was set; he began doing the promo work, he was officially confirmed as the entry and the preparations began to be made.

Then, something catastrophic happened. Gerard was forced to pull out of the contest - thankfully just before his postcard was filmed - due to a familial issue and suddenly the entirity of NNN's plans were in jeopardy. What could they do? They had kept contact with one of the acts that had been up for consideration, Julie Arsenelle. She won the internal jury vote, but there was a dispute within NNN over what to do as the chief executive really wanted to send 'Twirling'. Eventually, Gerard was chosen, and naturally Julie wasn't best pleased, nor was she of an amiable disposition when NNN came to her and asked her to represent Normandy and Picardy. However, she had always wanted to compete at WHF and now that Normandy and Picardy were back in the contest she just couldn't say no. She had her way though; she would have full creative control for the staging at the contest.

Julie Arsenelle is a 27 year old musician and fashion designer from Rouen, in the north east of the country, where she has lived all of her life. She first came to public attention on the Normand talent show 'L'Étoile' (The Star, sort of like The Voice), where she wowed the judges and eventually won the show in a landslide. She has been rather successful as far as winners of talent shows go, even in Normandy and Picardy, with her first album reaching number one in the charts last year. She is known for her tongue-in-cheek performances and songs tackling modern issues, including this song. 'Tragedy' is about the dangers of becoming obssessed with beauty and with social media, and the destructive lengths some people will go to to become 'famous' and 'attractive'. Julie told NNN News that a friend of hers had been negatively affected by this sort of thing, and that the song has a special meaning to her. She wanted to do really well and do the song and her friend justice, and this was manifested in months of preparation and rehearsals. Then, it was finally upon her. Everything was wild. Everything was crazy. Could she really do it? Let's see...

The final touches were being made as the postcard came to a close, and Julie was waiting nervously in the darkness of the arena; it was going to be her time, at last. She was going to perform in front of the whole multiverse. The technicians run hurriedly off stage and everything was in place. It began. A faint pink spotlight faded into existence on the centre of the stage as the song began, slowly revealing Julie in something resembling Yves Saint-Laurent's Mondrian dresses, but a bit more shapely. A white hand reached up from below the camera shot, holding a mirror, or at least what appeared to be a mirror. However, when the camera panned round to show Julie's view, it showed the image of a horrible monster. Julie swated it away, almost like it was some sort of bug, on the drumbeat before the verse began. She suddenly turned around to face another camera, as the light wall in the background began to light up. The lights formed what, due to the angle of the camera shot, appeared to be a halo around her head. Coloured bands seemed to eminate from her in a series of colours, such as those on her dress as well as vivid hot pink. The camera shot began close to her head but slowly zoomed out over time. Using the wonders of augmented reality technology, a series of sale signs and 'bargain' offers in the same bright colours shown flash across the screen at points through the verse. The camera shot swapped again to the left of the stage, in front of a carboard cutout of a phone screen, fitting with Julie's limits. She began to walk towards it and tried to kick it over, but it simply rebounded back up.

Worship me all the time, tell me that I'm your queen
Look into my eyes, they're everything that you need
Image after image, I'm trapped in my phone
But I can't stop this, oh no
I'm addicted and I keep wanting more

As the chorus began, the viewers at home got a large sweeping shot of the stage. Julie was not alone, but on the back, slightly extended walkway section of the stage there were a series of dancers. They were dressed all in black, their faces obsucred, and a series of large signs much like the sales signs shown during the first verse. The light wall in the background was lit up in the colours of the Mondrian dress, with the different shapes appearing to move about slowly, whilst Julie walked back towards the centre.

It's such a tragedy
So difficult being me
As I take another shot
I dream that I'll be famous, you'll see

As the second verse began, Julie returned to the centre of the stage, where the camera again focused on her and began to pan around her. The dancers from the background, four in total, walked down the walkway two on each side and formed a circle around Julie, lying down and looking up to her as she posed and flaunted herself, pulling on her cheek during the second line in line with the lyrics. One of them pulled out an old polaroid picture of Julie and took a photo. The camera continued panning around and was zooming out slowly as it did so. All the time, Julie's movements were becoming more robotic and more restricted.

Selling all of myself to fund another photoshoot
Do I look big in my skin?
If so I'll throw it all away
I'll mint coins from my flesh
To get another rush
I'll just laugh as I sign my children's ashes away

As the chorus began again, the audience at home were given a shot over the audience and up to the stage, with Julie in the centre moving about with the dancers moving around her, in a manner like the robots in the video for Daft Punk's 'Around the World'. They got closer and closer to her, to the point where she had to break free and began to move towards the right hand stage, but she seemed to struggle to move up until the point where she actually stopped entirely. The lights dimmed somewhat as the camera panned around her, only her eyes moving as she visibly tried to move the rest of her body. She was stood on some sort of lazy susan type device, and she began to move around as the lights faded in and out, and she began to appear and come out of shot, as the lights in the background also dimmed and stopped changing colour; they settled on the same shade of pink as the spotlight at the beginning.

It's such a tragedy
So difficult being me
As I take another shot

As she span around, the lights turned to a sharp white colour and began to flash on and off, whilst the dancers edged forwards, appearing to jump forwards due to the flashing of the lights. They began to wrap Julie in tape with the words 'Sale!', 'Buy One Get One Free', and 'Low Low Prices' emblazoned on it, walking her and wrapping her in it. The cameras kept panning around her interspersed with wider shots. As the chorus began for the last time, the lights returned for normal as Julie continued to spin, surrounded in the tape. The camera followed her as she spun, before going round in the opposite direction briefly (although not too long, no need to make anyone sick). The dancers began to fight amongst each other, although no fists made contact with any faces. As the final instrumental began, Julie seemed to disappear, whilst in the background the words 'Sale!', 'Like' and 'Follow' were shown in red letters by the light wall. She reappeared trying to walk towards the left of the stage, untangling herself from the tape, but the dancers try to hold her back. The camera moves around, to show reaching out of the phone screen that was shown earlier. One of the dancers walks around and presses a button, causing Julie to be coloured in red (by a light above) and then disappear as the song draws to a close.

It's such a tragedy
So difficult to be me
As I take another shot

It was done, Julie had performed. Now all she could do was wait to see how she did.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:50 am

-Greenroom banter and how WHF24 was "our guide on how not to do things, acoding to NNN"-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 am

-Spaming at the 20th postcard spot, we meet Fromulya-

-KAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:52 am

20. Fromulya

Radja Suningtyas - "Kambing

Radja Suningtyas is a rising Fromulyan celebrity. To make his name more known, he decided to partner with TVRF to send a song to the World Hit Festival. TVRF prepared a song for him, and it was written to promote the nation's agrarian efforts.

For the performance, Radja is wearing a specially designed outfit based on the traditional textile designs worn by royalty. He will stand in the middle of the stage barefoot, and towards the end of the song he will be supported by backing singers who are hidden from sight.

Lihatlah binatangku
Dia besar sekali
Dia sangat berguna bagiku

Apa kau menyukainya
Dengan semua bulunya?
Mungkin kau hanya merasa geli

Tapi kau harus akui
Dia sangatlah berguna
Bagi masyarakat dan bangsa

Kambing, kambing
Kau buat susu yang sangat enak
Kambing, kambing
Kau sangat enak bila dimakan
Kambing

Binatangku sangat kuat
Dia bisa mengangkatmu
Dan membawamu kemana saja

Maukah kau menaikinya?
Atau hanya menikmati
Air susu yang dihasilkannya?

As the song escalates, Radja's voice becomes more powerful in the next part.
Kambing, kambing
Kau buat susu yang sangat enak
Kambing, kambing
Kau sangat enak bila dimakan

He now projects his powerful voice emotionally into the remaining lines of the song.
KAMBIIIING (Membuat susu, membuat susu)
KAMBIIIING (Kau bisa makan dagingnya)

(Kau bisa makan dagingnya)

The song ends and the crowd cheers. "Terima kasih, thank you!" Radja shouts before leaving the stage for the next entrant.
Look at my animal
It’s very big
It’s very useful for me

Do you like it
With all its hair?
Maybe you only feel ticklish

But you must admit
It’s very useful
For society and the nation

Goat, goat
You make really good milk
Goat, goat
You’re very tasty when eaten
Goat

My animal is very strong
It can lift you up
And take you anywhere you want

Do you want to ride it?
Or would you rather just enjoy
The milk it produces?

Goat, goat
You make really good milk
Goat, goat
You’re very tasty when eaten

Goat! (Produces milk, produces milk)
Goat! (You can eat the meat)

(You can eat the meat)

(You can eat the meat)

(You can eat the meat)
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:53 am

-Ascion AND 21-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:54 am

21.Ascion

Sector7 - "Stand Up

Sector Seven (or Sector7) is a boygroup originated from Tokyo, Ascion. Sector Seven was granted the right by the government of Ascion to represent their motivational song called "stand up" in WHF.

Performance
Lights on the arena are set off. Then, a smoke come and covers the entire stage, while a silhouette of a tall, muscular man coming from the back, as the light shines slowly and spotted him on the center of the stage, standing with his head looking downwards. The camera zoomed on him closely.

An intro song plays, then he danced alone with the camera zoomed out--then zoomed in again. Then the other members started to appear by following his dance move. The lights are starting to flash by the rhythym. Colourful lights started to flash on and off as the intro is going to an end.

The intro ended, the lights are shut off and all the members fall. Then a voice saying "Sector Seven" is heard. The song plays, and the lights started to flash on and off slowly.

Stand up, let’s rock
Stand up, let’s rock

Two of the members, Jion and Victor start to rise while singing. They lookd at each other then looked at the audience. Then all the members rise, and stand on their own position. The lights then followed the rhythm.

Let’s stand up and conquer the world
In front of them

I’ll say the truth
And let them embrace

The two and the other members gone to the back and danced, later switched their position. BM came to the front.
Catch catch the light
I’ll bring it you
You, who’ve eaten by the darkness
Trust me and follow me
Let me show you the way

All the members headed down then roll, then slowly rise, while Kira singing alone on the left front of the stage.

In the dark ages,
I didn’t feel good , being absorbed by this fantasy

All of them move so close to each other then pull Zico from the back to the front.

Yes, that’s right
A bright spotlight
Shined on me
Then I flew high
To the vast sky

Zico moved to the left and Victor start singing in the center of the formation.
Just let go,
Trust me and follow me
Throw your body (bang)
The horizon has no boundary
I fly like a shooting star
My body shivers even more
Out of control

All the members move to their own position and started to dance together.

Throw it all out and stand up
(Burn your passion,listen to your heart)
Stand up (everyone throw yourselves without fear)
Increase the speed, trust your heart
Stand up (rule the world, we gonna rock)
Stand up( (throw your body,let’s conquer the world)
Like this, like this, I’m going deep into your mind
(Stand up, let’s rock)

BM moved the the front and do a frontflip, then raps his own part, with Zico. While the others pose on their own.

Yeah throw away the walking
Go with me
Quickly run, come with me

(You know, you know,
You know, you know
)
(We can stand up, or we will fall)

All the members stop their pose and start to come closer again, then follow Zico's hand movements.
Aight, zico, begin
Dive, into a new world
That shine into my eyes
Ti-ti-time is tickin’
(We can skydive free fall)
The darkness comes closer and closer
The beat comes shiver my entire body
It comes but I’ll win over it
I’m in control

All the members move to their own position and started to dance together.

Throw it all out and stand up
(Stand up, let’s rock)

All the members fall and Victor singing alone in the center. Later, BM rises and do the adlib with him.

Oh, I think it was enough
We will win or we will lose

(Falling down, to the ground)
I’ll steal the win in this game
I’m the champ

The members start to rise, then sing together.
[ALL] Stand up, let’s rock
Come with me!
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!

A confetti popped and a flame burst in front of the stage, giving it the climax of the song. The members jumped together and dance again.

Throw your shame out and stand up
(Stand up, let’s rock

The other members dance on their own, while Sonho and BM move to the front.

Stand up and let’s go [ALL] rock rock rock rock rock rock
Stand up, let’s go
(Now I won’t fall again)
Stand up and let’s go

The show ended with a confetti popped once more, with the lights flashed altogether.

Brown = Jion
Light Brown = Kai
Blue = Kira
Purple = Victor
Green = Sonho
Orange = BM
Pastel Blue = Zico
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:55 am

-22; Nusalia-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 1:56 am

22. Nusalia
Wia Rosmala - "Meet You in Autumn"
Tasya Rosmala - "Egois"

The morning sun shines brightly
Shining on me at all times
The world is so beautiful
But I feel lonely without purpose

Dried leaves falling in the wind
Birds chirp in the spruce of pine trees
White clouds around our sun
Like a perfect symphony in air

Meet you in autumn, my friend.... but you can't see me,
my friend
I always hopes to you, you will forget all our love in past...
huooo..oo.ooo
Meet you in autumn, however..... I can't be your best love, It's so hard
I walk back to leave you, with a white umbrella blowing in the wind

Dried leaves falling in the wind
Birds chirp in the spruce of pine trees
White clouds around our sun
Like a perfect symphony in air

Meet you in autumn, my friend.... but you can't see me,
my friend
I always hopes to you, you will forget all our love in past...
huooo..oo.ooo
Meet you in autumn, however..... I can't be your best love, It's so hard
I walk back to leave you, with a white umbrella blowing in the wind
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 am

-*Add chemestry joke here* Ethane is postcarding here-
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 26, 2018 11:31 am

23. Ethane

Lucy Robinson- "You broke me

Lucy stood centre-stage, a spotlight trained on here from above. She was on the stage alone, standing behind a microphone stand which held the microphone in. She pressed her lips up against the microphone, ready to start singing. Just before she started singing, the camera switched from a view of the whole arena to a close-up of Lucy's face, which seemed cold and distant; she appeared broken. Her eyes were as she stood on stage, but she opened her eyes just as she started singing and they appeared to be wet and slightly red as if she had been crying. She opened her mouth and began to sing. She pointed to her head when she sang the corresponding lines. She looked down in sadness as she sang the last line of verse one. The camera switched to a panning shot, moving from the left side of the stage to the right, when she sang the last line, moving away from the zoomed in shot.

I saw and I believed,
I thought that you were the one for me,
In my head, I thought you were my one in a million,
But you were just my nightmares one to a billion.

As she began to sing the chorus, the camera switched to a view from the front of the stage on to Lucy singing. As she sang to first line she raised her head up again to look out over the audience. While her right hand gripped on to the microphone and stand, her left hand lifted up and moved upwards as if she was pointing out across the audience. She was singing with passion, bending down while belting out some of the lines in the chorus. Half-way through, the camera switched to a view from the back of the audience revealing the whole arena and the stage at the front quickly, before switching to a 45 degree view of the stage on the left hand side. As she finished singing the chorus, her head seemed to bow slightly out of sadness and a tear rolled down her cheek.

And all I wanted from you,
Was a promise to see us through,
Thought we'd fallen deep in love that it would never break,
Thought we'd formed a strong bond that no one could replicate,
Thought we had something together but did you just fake it?

For the second verse, she lifted her head up and looked at the audience again. She had her eyes trained on one spot as if she was singing to one specific person in one specific place, or as if she was just reminiscing. The cameras switched after the second line to a face and shoulders shot of her from a front-on perspective. It was clear she was very emotional as she had a few tears rolling down her cheeks, which were visibly wet. She tried to smile when she sang the second line, but it was only faint.

You were the one for me,
I loved every inch of you, your sheets,
I laid my life down for you, no wonder it's missing,
Left it on that bed with you, now everything's broken.

She took the microphone out of the stand and walked to the front of the stage, right to the age. She looked across the audience, scanning it while she sang. She saw all these happy people celebrating. More tears flowed down her cheeks. Her voice was visibly upset, but she was holding it together for the performance. The camera shifted to a view from the audience looking up at Lucy.

She sat down at the front of the stage, microphone in her right hand held to her mouth while her left hand was placed in her lap. Her head was tilted and she was looking down into her lap as she sang. She was avoiding eye contact with everyone, even when the camera shifted to a close-up visual.

You broke my heart,
You broke my heart,
You broke me.

More tears fell down her cheeks as she held her left hand up against her heart.

You broke my heart,
You broke my heart,
You broke me.

She looked up at the audience again. The tears glistened on her cheeks from the spotlight, which had followed her, and were visible on the camera which was shifting in front of her from her right side to her left side very slowly.

You broke my heart,
You broke my heart.

She slowly stood up, with her head still bowed down while she sang the final 3 lines of the bridge. Her left hand, after helping herself up, was held to her heart.

You broke my heart,
You broke my heart,
You broke my heart.

She looked up across the audience, moving her left arm from her heart and panned it across the audience, while bending down slightly by the knees, showing the intensity with which she was singing. The camera shifted to an arena perspective from the back of the stage, before switching to a close up of her from the front again.

She was shifting and moving a lot while finishing the song, showing the passion with which she was singing. She kept moving from left to right, looking at the camera then away from the camera, bending down a lot while singing. This time she was singing to the audience. For the final part of the song, there was the one spotlight on her but there was also a number of other lights of a blue colour shining across the arena. The camera panned round from her to the audience quickly, before shifting to a view of the whole stage.

You broke me,
You broke my heart,
You broke my heart.
You broke my heart,
You broke my heart,
You broke my heart.

Singing: And all I wanted from you,
Backing: You broke me,
You broke my heart,
You broke my heart.

The song then finished with a close up of Lucy on her own, standing behind the microphone stand, placing the microphone into the stand.

Tears streaming down her face, she thanked the audience before walking off stage.
Last edited by Darkmania on Sat May 26, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates