NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 7:17 am

I am so bored right now. *dies*

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 am

Charlia wrote:I am so bored right now. *dies*

Me on the daily.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 7:20 am

New Antonalia wrote:I really need to get a character for this.

You certainly should :P
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 7:20 am

I'll try to post today, but like I said, I'm busy and all of that xD
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 am

Character Application

Name:Sino Jione
Sexual Orientation:None
Race:Large Scorpion
Appearance:Image

Position/Status/Affiliation:Hunts for food and builds structures
Skills/Powers//Magic:Venomous sting, strong at lifting and can do some fire magic. Can speak telepathically with others.
Equipment:Body armor

Personality:Very shy but is kind to others once he gets to know them. Fears humans and demons and doesn’t like to go into towns.
Moral Alignment:Neutral Lawful
Biography:Some time ago, Sino was born into this world in a tribe of giant scorpions, despite there fearsome appearance they were very peaceful. But one day hunters came across the tribe and killed all of the scorpions except for Sino, who was hiding behind a bush. After that he decided to live on his home and moves around, hunting and building temporary homes. He also fears humans and other species after the hunters killed his species.
Goals:To interact with other species and make friends.
Theme Song:None

RP Sample:Sino looked up out from his home, the air was unusual warm and he could see dark clouds at the horizon, “I think a bad storm is approaching” said Sino, who had a worried look on his face.
Did you read the Rules?:Yes
Miscellaneous:No
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps)
Last edited by Volcanu on Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 7:27 am

I'll take a look at it, don't worry, but please fix that BB Code error there

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 am

Tracian Empire wrote:

I'll try to post today, but like I said, I'm busy and all of that xD
yeahyeahyeah

i just want things to do

*flails*

And I feel like Meta's looking down on me with disapproval because I don't just try to go back to sleep.

I HAVE INSOMNIA, META

LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 am

Oh, you already took the teddy, noticed Jermee's predicament and responded to Lisbeth's request to go basement exploring?

My eyes must be playing weird tricks on me because I see only one post of yours in the IC.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 16, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Oh, you already took the teddy, noticed Jermee's predicament and responded to Lisbeth's request to go basement exploring?

My eyes must be playing weird tricks on me because I see only one post of yours in the IC.
Eh?

*looks back at IC*

Holy snickerdoodle, how did I miss that?!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 16, 2018 8:12 am

Should I post the app now, or wait?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:12 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Oh, you already took the teddy, noticed Jermee's predicament and responded to Lisbeth's request to go basement exploring?

Eh?

*looks back at IC*

And I was telling Thrac already in TGs that I was worried about your inactivity since you usually tend to respond and post lightning fast (Even if only in one liner form). :lol2:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Should I post the app now, or wait?

It's never too early to post an app.

Except if the RP just started and the OP hasn't managed to reserve all the first posts yet.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 am

Charlia wrote:Eh?

*looks back at IC*

And I was telling Thrac already in TGs that I was worried about your inactivity since you usually tend to respond and post lightning fast (Even if only in one liner form). :lol2:
One-liner form?! *is offended* I haven't done that in a very long time.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Should I post the app now, or wait?
Post it. Post it. Post it. I wanna see.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:16 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:And I was telling Thrac already in TGs that I was worried about your inactivity since you usually tend to respond and post lightning fast (Even if only in one liner form). :lol2:
One-liner form?! *is offended* I haven't done that in a very long time.

Yeah, alright. February/March is a long time ago.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:18 am

Charlia wrote:One-liner form?! *is offended* I haven't done that in a very long time.

Yeah, alright. February/March is a long time ago.
What.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 am

Character Application

Name: Auryon Rakhasa, also known as "The Bestial Butcher"
Age: Was 14 when she became a Wendigo, has been alive for 656 years
Sexual Orientation: No one knows, not even herself
Race: Wendigo
Appearance:
*Note: She stands 1.6 metres (between 5’3” and 5’4” about), and weighs 39 kg (about 86 lbs)

*Note: Stands at about 3.05 metres (about 10 feet), and weighs 73 kg (about 162 lbs)

Position/Status/Affiliation: Archbishop of Gula
Skills/Powers//Magic:
Two Forms - Auryon has two forms, a human form and her beast form. She can change between these forms at will. The changing of forms does not damage her clothes or makes her lose anything she may have had on her for when she changes back.

Wendigo - Auryon is a Wendigo, and a very old one at that. As such she possess a physical condition beyond that of normal mortals. She's faster, stronger, more agile, possess a greater endurance and remarkable reflexes. It is also worth noting that Auryon also possess an impressive regenerative healing factor, along with possessing a natural immunity to substances that would be harmful to the mortal races. Her bite, no matter which form she may be in, is remarkable as it is more than capable of penetrating armour. Finally she also has enhanced senses befitting a predator along with the instinct to match.

Natural Weaponry - Being a Wendigo, Auryon is capable of making use of different forms of natural weapons. In her beast form she makes use of the claws, tail, teeth and antlers. In her human form she is capable of employing her teeth and nails which she can grow at an accelerated rate

Spirit Step - Being as old of a Wendigo as she is, Auryon has gained a certain ability that allows her to follow her prey no matter how fast they run. This being, in the simplest way to put it, teleportation. As long as she has the scent of her prey she can appear within 100 feet of her prey. She can not do this without paying a price however, that price being bits of her remaining humanity and a lot of both her mana and physical strength. As such, she often needs to rest shortly after using this.

Cold in her Wake - Due to her age as a Wendigo, Auryon is capable manipulating both the temperature and weather of her general area. While she passively lowers the temperature around her, she is capable of plunging an area into a terrible winter. While the creation of such a sudden winter or deep freeze is relatively cheap, the greater the magnitude, the greater the cost of mana is required to maintain such weather. It should also go without saying that she is immune to the effects of the cold.

Mana Absorption - One of Auryon's few abilities that doesn't come from her being a Wendigo, but from the fact she is in service to Gula. Auryon is capable of stealing the man's from other mages. She however takes this one step further and is capable of draining the mana from any living being, be them plant or animal. It should go without saying that it is imperfect and inefficient, as while she is able to absorb all the mana from a target, she must pay a cost of her own mana in order to do so. As such, while there is a net gain, it isn't as large as if she didn't need to use her mana to initiate the absorption.

Chains of the Beast - The chains that Auryon wears are not just for show, they serve to purposes. Their primary purpose is to aid in the containing her Wendigo nature, and thus has prevented her from becoming nothing but a mindless beast. And it's second purpose is to act as a tool for her. Using magic, Auryon can manipulate the chains in many ways, and use them in many different ways.

Authority of Gula - Auryon passively effects the minds around her, driving them towards the sin of Gluttony in all its forms. It is also worth noting that her own hunger for mortal flesh can also find itself in the minds of those around her. As such, Auryon is capable of passively making monsters out of men both metaphorically and literally.

By Fist or Blade - Through years of practice, Auryon has become extremely skilled in hand to hand combat along with becoming extremely skilled with her butcher’s knife.
Equipment:
  • The Chains of the Beast - Explained above
  • Her blood stained clothes and robe - She doesn't have very much in the way of clothing, so the blood stained stuff will do
  • A large Black cloak - needs to hide the blood stained stuff
  • A trusty butcher’s knife - Nothing special about it. It's just a normal butcher’s knife that has tasted the blood of many mortal beings
  • Mana Bones - Small bones from her victims that are hollowed out and filled with mana potion before being sealed again. All she needs to do is eat the bone and she gets the mana boost
  • Handcrafted Pendant - Auryon wears a special handcrafted pendant. Within the pendent is a very old, but well cared for finger bone, which she has been known to suck on from time to time

Personality: Auryon’s personality is mainly driven by the hunger. But that said she isn’t a simple hungry beast. While her predatory instinct is a large part of her personality, she is also known for her special brand of madness. She is known to play with her food and breaking them often before devouring them. In fact, as she says, “They taste all the much better when they hand themselves over willingly.” She is known to show little care for mortal lives, and in fact is known to make use of those who fail her by using them as sustenance. Those she cares for however, while few in number, have her as a loyal ally, at least until the hunger becomes to strong.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Biography: Born to a simple serf family, and a simple serf life, what joy Auryon had in her early life was destined to fade away. She aided her family as they worked the fields, until she was 11 when the fields began to fail, over and over. The year was 4379, and a great famine had fallen across the human realms. After three years, crops were still failing, and while Auryon’s family had held on for this long, they were coming to the point of no return. There fates were sealed, death was coming for them all, or that was what Auryon thought. She watched as the life left her parents, leaving her alone, and afraid. This fear was the fear of death. She did not want to die, so she looked at the bodies of her parents and did what she needed to in order to survive. Auryon had her first taste of human flesh, crying as she ate.

That night she had terrible nightmares, and woke in the morning with a terrible hunger. A hunger that drove her to finish devouring the bodies of her parents. But the hunger remained, and drove her to leaving her home, on an eternal quest, to satisfy the hunger. Over the next couple days, stories of a Wendigo prowling a nearby forest had become common in the closest towns. Years passed, and Auryon fell to the hunger. The next chapter of her life would be dominated by her more bestial side, with her still holding on to a slight bit of humanity.

Three hundred years into her existence as a Wendigo, she had enough with the dominating of her bestial side. So, she sought a solution. And after some searching, she found her solution. By associating herself with the Cult of Sin, she obtain a certain set of magic chains, the Chains of the Beast. The chains allowed her to control the bestial side with great ease. However, the hunger still remained, and now her goal returned to satisfying the eternal hunger.

She eventually found her way to the upper echelon of the Cult of Sin, even though she didn’t really care for advancing through the Cult. However, after a few years in the upper echelons of the Cult of Sin, she started to care more for the Cult of Sin, and eventually was granted the position of the Archbishop of Gula. The next period of her life was spent doing what she did best, hunting, feeding her hunger, passively creating new Wendigo, driving people into embracing their more gluttonous side, and unintentionally building her own legend.
Goals: Devour…. Feed…. Eat….. Satisfy the eternal hunger
Theme Song: Two of them because I'm indecisive, Accursed Existence - Adrian von Ziegler and The Moonlight Huntress - Peter Crowley

RP Sample:You guys know me.
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Miscellaneous: Do you have meat? No, not that meat… Elf-flesh? Man-flesh? Dwarf-flesh? I’ll even do with Ork-flesh. FEED ME!
#KBE7TY2IEV
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 am

Eyy, nice last name. A reference to the rakshasa, am I right?

I might have a good theme song for you. Hang on a moment.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 am

Charlia wrote:Eyy, nice last name. A reference to the rakshasa, am I right?

No. Add a certain accent to the first a and the s and you get the Punjabi word for monster. If I was referencing the Rakshasa from Hindu mythology I would have written Rakshasa.

There is a reference though in the app. One that I would be surprised for anyone to find
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Yeah, alright. February/March is a long time ago.
What.

*whispers*

Alright, 'twas no pure one liners. No need to get upset.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:30 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Charlia wrote:Eyy, nice last name. A reference to the rakshasa, am I right?

No. Add a certain accent to the first a and the s and you get the Punjabi word for monster. If I was referencing the Rakshasa from Hindu mythology I would have written Rakshasa.

There is a reference though in the app. One that I would be surprised for anyone to find
*shrugs* Close enough.

I mean, the bit about the finger bone reminds me of something in a book I read once, but I doubt that's what you're referencing because it's kind of obscure.
Charlia wrote:What.

*whispers*

*folds arms* Such libel will not be permitted.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*whispers*

*folds arms* Such libel will not be permitted.

Two liners then. :D
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 am

Charlia wrote:*folds arms* Such libel will not be permitted.

Two liners then. :D
...that I might be willing to believe. Some days the words just don't flow right.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 am

Charlia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

*shrugs* Close enough.

I mean, the bit about the finger bone reminds me of something in a book I read once, but I doubt that's what you're referencing because it's kind of obscure.

Correct, I'm not referencing that.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Two liners then. :D
...that I might be willing to believe. Some days the words just don't flow right.

Now I just need to wake Granis from his slumber... ;)

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 am

Volcanu wrote:Sino Jione

I'd firstly like you to properly fix the coding on the app. Only what is written with bold in the provided format has to be like that. Look at one of the other apps, if you need. What I meant by error was that stray [b] that was appearing at the beginning of the app before you edited it.

The rest of the app is.. alright? I really would have wanted a bit more details in most of its fields, but it's acceptable, I suppose.

About the RP Sample though, that's it? I suppose that you don't have any links to previous IC posts that you've made? If not, I just have to mention that posting oneliners in the IC is really, really discouraged, so I hope that you'll put some more effort into actual posts.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Volcanu wrote:Sino Jione

I'd firstly like you to properly fix the coding on the app. Only what is written with bold in the provided format has to be like that. Look at one of the other apps, if you need. What I meant by error was that stray [b] that was appearing at the beginning of the app before you edited it.

The rest of the app is.. alright? I really would have wanted a bit more details in most of its fields, but it's acceptable, I suppose.

About the RP Sample though, that's it? I suppose that you don't have any links to previous IC posts that you've made? If not, I just have to mention that posting oneliners in the IC is really, really discouraged, so I hope that you'll put some more effort into actual posts.
Fixed, also I will put more effort in the IC posts.
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse