NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Tue May 15, 2018 10:04 am

So can we make our own species?
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Kollin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:05 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Kollin wrote:I'm making a real character. If necessary, she will be the one to get contracted to Demise, since i know for a fact she well exceeds his requirements. :P

Character Application

(I highly suggest that you should read the OOC and parts of the Lore prior to filling this out, as they can help you when creating an app.)
(Fill it out as requested.)
(Erase everything in parentheses when finishing the app)

Name: Kaiya Masuri
Sexual Orientation: She's too much of a nerd to know
Race: Loroi
Appearance: (Image) Height - 5' 5", weight: 124 lbs

Position/Status/Affiliation: Master Healer
Skills/Powers//Magic: Exceedingly skilled at handling animals of all kinds, skilled archer (only for fun), Kaiya is a master healer, with a variety of spells differing in intensity, specificity, duration, and covering both Ancient and Oath magic, though being a Loroi, her specialty is Ancient magic, with Oath being a more recent addition she is still learning.
Equipment: A pack containing food, water, spare clothing, blankets, bandages, and various tonics.

Personality: Kaiya is what you may call an 'Empath', someone who feels extreme amounts of empathy for almost anything that could be considered alive, regardless of how 'evil' it may be. Unsurprisingly, she is fiercely pacifist, and does not carry weapons. Her 'offensive' spells are either meant to daze, stun, or temporarily incapacitate, and anything lethal is actually a Healing spell that requires intentional screwing around with, and is in general not meant for killing in the first place. She is rather shy as well, typically keeping hidden in a hooded cloak, and may come off as not knowing how to talk properly when first meeting her. Even with her shyness, it is impossible for her to not respond to a living creature suffering and do everything possible to aid it. The only time Kaiya has ever killed, were particularly gruesome longshot cases, where euthanasia was less evil than letting them die naturally.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Biography: Kaiya, being 273 years old in human time, is still very young for a Loroi, and this perhaps partially to blame for her being so tiny. Born deep in the forests, she was quickly identified as a soul with endless charity and trust, and not much later, incredible potential. High mana reserves are normal for Loroi, and are just one reason why the race has the foremost mastery of Ancient magic of the great races. Kaiya's mana levels would be considered terrifyingly high, even by Loroi standards. She showed great adaptability in learning her first spells, learning to control them, so long as the spells were not violent in intent. To initial surprise, even the most basic of flame spells would fail to cause even the slightest puff of smoke in her hands, though she learned and controlled healing spells exceptionally well. Though lacking any combat capacity, she quickly became a Master Healer with Ancient Magic, eventually leaving home to travel the world while learning to heal with Oath magic, which she said was necessary in the event she must ever perform first aid in a situation such as a battlefield.
Goals: Master all healing forms across Ancient and Oath magics, one day open what would basically be Doctors Without Borders :P
Theme Song:(Optional, a song could be nice, but many people don't like it.)

RP Sample:(If I know you, you can skip this part, but if not, I need a sample to see how good you are.)
Did you read the Rules?: lolno (Yes?)
Miscellaneous:(If there is anything else you would want to add..)
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps)

Photobucket link is a no-hotlinking one. I suspect you don't want to pay photobucket's extortionate price to be able to link images, so imgur or another site would probably be a better one to use (I ended up having to move a lot of pics from photobucket to Imgur when they did the change, which was a pain in the arse).

Also, not sure if you knew this, but you can put a spoiler inside another spoiler (as long as one of the spoilers has a name/title, and the other doesn't).

Edit:
Ey

I tried doing double spoilers before and it bullied me so i never tried again :(

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:07 am

Volcanu wrote:So can we make our own species?

That's a good question.. initially, when I first worked on the idea of this roleplay, I was tempted to make it so that people could make their own races and nations and stuff like that, but that never made it into the actual roleplay.

I have no sort of app for it, and there is no guarantee that I will accept it. But I am willing to at least consider the ideas of people in terms of lore - I have no issues with that, but I'll be the one to review your idea.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Volcanu wrote:So can we make our own species?

That's a good question.. initially, when I first worked on the idea of this roleplay, I was tempted to make it so that people could make their own races and nations and stuff like that, but that never made it into the actual roleplay.

I have no sort of app for it, and there is no guarantee that I will accept it. But I am willing to at least consider the ideas of people in terms of lore - I have no issues with that, but I'll be the one to review your idea.
So can I my person be a custom species? Like in my case intelligent radscorpion like creature?

N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue May 15, 2018 10:10 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:*COUGH*

Lucia's offended.

Also, who's working on Avaritia? I am curious as to what their plans are.

also does that mean Meta's accepted because that's what it sounds like

not that it'd really make a difference since I'm not sure what to actually do with her??? she could help Pride out I guess, or just sort of look at people disapprovingly as they raise the dead

My bad, we also have Castitas xD

Exil said that he might be interested.

I mean, I haven't had the time to look at her app yet, but I don't see why she wouldn't be eventually accepted xD

She could help Pride, or fight Patientia or something while helping Pride. I'm not sure, giving something to do to Free might be nice xD
*humph* Your bad indeed. :P

Ooh, Exil? That could be fuuuuuuuuuuun~

Indeed... we could give Free something to do, and of course Meta would be happy to help out. ^-^ How dangerous is Patientia, I wonder...

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 am

Volcanu wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:That's a good question.. initially, when I first worked on the idea of this roleplay, I was tempted to make it so that people could make their own races and nations and stuff like that, but that never made it into the actual roleplay.

So can I my person be a custom species? Like in my case intelligent radscorpion like creature?

I could potentially consider it, but it really depends on what you have in mind.

A radscorpion exactly how their appear in the Fallout universe would be impossible because there is no radiation to mutate them.

Huge scorpions could potentially exist as beasts, but their intelligence would be limited, and your potential actions and interactions in the IC would also be limited if your character is a gigantic scorpion beast.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 am

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:
My bad, we also have Castitas xD

Exil said that he might be interested.

I mean, I haven't had the time to look at her app yet, but I don't see why she wouldn't be eventually accepted xD

She could help Pride, or fight Patientia or something while helping Pride. I'm not sure, giving something to do to Free might be nice xD
*humph* Your bad indeed. :P

Indeed... we could give Free something to do, and of course Meta would be happy to help out. ^-^ How dangerous is Patientia, I wonder...

Well, you can talk about it with him :P

Well, at least in theory, Patientia should be stronger than Meta because he is higher ranked than Meta's archenemy, the Archbishop of Industria.

But then again, I've never been a fan or rankings - their hierarchy does not necessarily reflect their magical powers, just the power of their respective authority of sin or of virtue xD

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:16 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Kollin wrote:I'm making a real character. If necessary, she will be the one to get contracted to Demise, since i know for a fact she well exceeds his requirements. :P

Character Application

(I highly suggest that you should read the OOC and parts of the Lore prior to filling this out, as they can help you when creating an app.)
(Fill it out as requested.)
(Erase everything in parentheses when finishing the app)

Appearance: (Image) Height - 5' 5", weight: 124 lbs

Skills/Powers//Magic: Exceedingly skilled at handling animals of all kinds, skilled archer (only for fun), Kaiya is a master healer, with a variety of spells differing in intensity, specificity, duration, and covering both Ancient and Oath magic, though being a Loroi, her specialty is Ancient magic, with Oath being a more recent addition she is still learning.
Equipment: A pack containing food, water, spare clothing, blankets, bandages, and various tonics.

Personality: Kaiya is what you may call an 'Empath', someone who feels extreme amounts of empathy for almost anything that could be considered alive, regardless of how 'evil' it may be. Unsurprisingly, she is fiercely pacifist, and does not carry weapons. Her 'offensive' spells are either meant to daze, stun, or temporarily incapacitate, and anything lethal is actually a Healing spell that requires intentional screwing around with, and is in general not meant for killing in the first place. She is rather shy as well, typically keeping hidden in a hooded cloak, and may come off as not knowing how to talk properly when first meeting her. Even with her shyness, it is impossible for her to not respond to a living creature suffering and do everything possible to aid it. The only time Kaiya has ever killed, were particularly gruesome longshot cases, where euthanasia was less evil than letting them die naturally.
Biography: Kaiya, being 273 years old in human time, is still very young for a Loroi, and this perhaps partially to blame for her being so tiny. Born deep in the forests, she was quickly identified as a soul with endless charity and trust, and not much later, incredible potential. High mana reserves are normal for Loroi, and are just one reason why the race has the foremost mastery of Ancient magic of the great races. Kaiya's mana levels would be considered terrifyingly high, even by Loroi standards. She showed great adaptability in learning her first spells, learning to control them, so long as the spells were not violent in intent. To initial surprise, even the most basic of flame spells would fail to cause even the slightest puff of smoke in her hands, though she learned and controlled healing spells exceptionally well. Though lacking any combat capacity, she quickly became a Master Healer with Ancient Magic, eventually leaving home to travel the world while learning to heal with Oath magic, which she said was necessary in the event she must ever perform first aid in a situation such as a battlefield.
Goals: Master all healing forms across Ancient and Oath magics, one day open what would basically be Doctors Without Borders :P
Theme Song:(Optional, a song could be nice, but many people don't like it.)

RP Sample:(If I know you, you can skip this part, but if not, I need a sample to see how good you are.)
Did you read the Rules?: lolno (Yes?)
Miscellaneous:(If there is anything else you would want to add..)

The app looks alright overall, I like the idea, but you should fix the image and remove the parentheses :P

Stupid photobucket.

Yes, her with Demise would be very interesting. She has the mana pool to be a Loroi Sage except she's basically a teenager if that to them, buuuuut she has no combat capacity at all!

Demise, funnily enough, to balance that out, has no healing capacity! Demise does not know healing magic at all, only killing magic!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue May 15, 2018 10:17 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:*humph* Your bad indeed. :P

Well, you can talk about it with him :P

Well, at least in theory, Patientia should be stronger than Meta because he is higher ranked than Meta's archenemy, the Archbishop of Industria.

But then again, I've never been a fan or rankings - their hierarchy does not necessarily reflect their magical powers, just the power of their respective authority of sin or of virtue xD
'Tis true.

Plus, considering that Lucia, the lowest-ranking Archbishop of Virtue, managed to face off against the highest-ranking Archbishop of Sin, and actually didn't do so badly... *shrugs*

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 am

Kollin wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:The app looks alright overall, I like the idea, but you should fix the image and remove the parentheses :P

Stupid photobucket.

Yes, her with Demise would be very interesting. She has the mana pool to be a Loroi Sage except she's basically a teenager if that to them, buuuuut she has no combat capacity at all!

Demise, funnily enough, to balance that out, has no healing capacity! Demise does not know healing magic at all, only killing magic!

That would certainly be interesting, if you do decide to go on that route :P

As for Demise's app, I don't remember if you've ever edited it - but I'd just like to see a distinction made between Demise's powers as a relic and the magic that he could use in his human form.

Once you've added what we discussed, I'll take another look at the app and it should be alright xD

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:21 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Kollin wrote:Stupid photobucket.

As for Demise's app, I don't remember if you've ever edited it - but I'd just like to see a distinction made between Demise's powers as a relic and the magic that he could use in his human form.

Once you've added what we discussed, I'll take another look at the app and it should be alright xD

Well his amplification stuff is just part of his natural Relic ability now, it's the thing he was known for, so i guess it was just kinda engraved on it like a tombstone :P

Although the spells he used as a human/maybe angel thingy i havent decided yet can still be used by the Master, even if they never knew of them. They have to channel the mana through Demise and trust him to be stable enough to use that to actually make the spell do a thing without killing them XD

EDIT: Actually everything in the powers section is Relic form stuff. The fact that he also acts like a Murder-Death-Kill knowledge base means that aside from the amplification spells, you can learn anything else he has and use that by proxy if necessary.
Last edited by Kollin on Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:29 am

Kollin wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Well his amplification stuff is just part of his natural Relic ability now, it's the thing he was known for, so i guess it was just kinda engraved on it like a tombstone :P

Although the spells he used as a human/maybe angel thingy i havent decided yet can still be used by the Master, even if they never knew of them. They have to channel the mana through Demise and trust him to be stable enough to use that to actually make the spell do a thing without killing them XD

EDIT: Actually everything in the powers section is Relic form stuff. The fact that he also acts like a Murder-Death-Kill knowledge base means that aside from the amplification spells, you can learn anything else he has and use that by proxy if necessary.

Well, just add those clarifications to the app itself and it should be alright xD

A question though, for him sharing his knowledge. I've been thinking about it, and just having knowledge about something doesn't mean that you'll be able to use it. So to avoid the idea of his master becoming a really powerful mage at once, I think that they'll also have to learn how to use their new knowledge, step by step.

And then of course, how much knowledge and amplification he receives will also depend on the level of his/her bond with Demise, at least in my mind.

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Kollin wrote:Well his amplification stuff is just part of his natural Relic ability now, it's the thing he was known for, so i guess it was just kinda engraved on it like a tombstone :P

Well, just add those clarifications to the app itself and it should be alright xD

A question though, for him sharing his knowledge. I've been thinking about it, and just having knowledge about something doesn't mean that you'll be able to use it. So to avoid the idea of his master becoming a really powerful mage at once, I think that they'll also have to learn how to use their new knowledge, step by step.

And then of course, how much knowledge and amplification he receives will also depend on the level of his/her bond with Demise, at least in my mind.

Well that's why i said the knowledge bank let's them use it by proxy. Demise has some terrifying spells that the world lost long ago that nobody will know. You can still use them, but what you're actually id using your mana to compel Demise to use it, which the updated app will clarify is the definition of playing with fire except now it's also lightning and also a meteor is coming. :P

Yes, all this i have said before Silly Tracian! I should make sure that's in the app though huh that might be why you don't remember XD

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:36 am

Kollin wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, just add those clarifications to the app itself and it should be alright xD

Well that's why i said the knowledge bank let's them use it by proxy. Demise has some terrifying spells that the world lost long ago that nobody will know. You can still use them, but what you're actually id using your mana to compel Demise to use it, which the updated app will clarify is the definition of playing with fire except now it's also lightning and also a meteor is coming. :P

Yes, all this i have said before Silly Tracian! I should make sure that's in the app though huh that might be why you don't remember XD

Hmm. How successful those spells would be and what kind of spells the master would be able to do through Demise would also really depend on their bond.

Well, I can't remember everything, you really should update the app :P

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:38 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Kollin wrote:Well that's why i said the knowledge bank let's them use it by proxy. Demise has some terrifying spells that the world lost long ago that nobody will know. You can still use them, but what you're actually id using your mana to compel Demise to use it, which the updated app will clarify is the definition of playing with fire except now it's also lightning and also a meteor is coming. :P

Hmm. How successful those spells would be and what kind of spells the master would be able to do through Demise would also really depend on their bond.

If you try and that after just meeting him there's like an 85% chance you and everything in a 500 meter radius that isn't him is dead, if it still exists. Do not uh, do not use those fancy angel-level murder spells right after meeting or probably at all honestly, much like the Valkyrie thing your fragile mortal body could probably not handle controlling him like that.

IM DOING IT MOM, GOD, I'M NOT THE FLASH IT TAKES TIME. :3

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

Kollin wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

If you try and that after just meeting him there's like an 85% chance you and everything in a 500 meter radius that isn't him is dead, if it still exists. Do not uh, do not use those fancy angel-level murder spells right after meeting or probably at all honestly, much like the Valkyrie thing your fragile mortal body could probably not handle controlling him like that.

IM DOING IT MOM, GOD, I'M NOT THE FLASH IT TAKES TIME. :3

Nice xD

All this discussion is making me realize that I have to put a lot more effort into my own relic xD

It's alright :P

Kollin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kollin » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

Fuck it, making him a Nephilim. Valkyrie now doubles also for being when humans found out he was one, started hating him, and basically the combo spell is him saying "FUCK, ALL Y'AAAAAALLLLLL" So now of course if you're using magic Demise knowns but you don't through a proxy sort of thing it is now significantly more dangerous. Actually, casting magic through him at all is more dangerous, unless it's Oath, but if it's Ancient you better know the spell very well and have unwavering control over it and Demise.

Yes, you must have unwavering control of the half-angel turned god murdering metal pole to be safe, and i think that's just fucking hilarious.

Also it did already mention the bond for the knowledge bank but not explicitly for amplification so i added that in a very blunt way to the part about using him as a staff.

Relic App

Names: Demise (Real name: Zerestea)
Type: Holy
Sexual Orientation: Theoretically bi, in practice...
Race: Nephilim
Form as an object: Double-ended spear.
Form as a being: Human male, though nobody said masculine.
Appearance: This is what happens when someone reads some of the OOC for once and sees traps mentioned. This is on you. You could have prevented this. You didn't.

Position/Status/Affiliation: Currently Masterless
Skills/Powers//Magic: Demise was created to, in essence, be a super weapon, capable of killing theoretically anything, depending on the Master. As such, the requirements to wield at are rather high. Upon your attempt to pick up this Holy spear, you will be unknowingly attempting to enter contract with it, in which Demise will forcibly test you against your will to see if you should be afforded such honor. The test is simple, just survive the next 10 seconds of Demise forcibly draining a predetermined amount of mana. Fail, and you die, and your mana is added to the collection Demise's own, and that of other fallen heroes who tried to wield it. Succeed and live, and your drained mana will be returned.

Wielding Demise enhances the Master's physical capabilities across the board, how much depends on their skill and bond. A strong enough bond will also unlock Demise's knowledge bank, a repository of tactics, forms, and form from previous Masters, and the Soul of Demise itself, the final secrets locked deep inside grant the wielder a small window of precognition in combat, extending no greater than 2 seconds, and requiring the Master to be capable of seeing future while responding to the present. As mentioned, Demise is meant to be a 'super weapon', and as such comes out-of-the-box ready to kill anything you could reasonably want to die, no modification necessary.

Aside from acting as a spear, Demise can also be used like a really fancy bladed staff, making it perfect for the Warrior who always wanted to learn how to burn people with balls of fire, by amplifying magic with a bit of it's own mana. Demise is also good for cutting said balls of fire so they don't burn you, or ice balls so they don't break your nose, etc. How much amplification you can receive depends on partially on your ability to not die from it, and also if Demise cares about you enough to be bothered.

Valkyrie - Name given to Demise's final amplification spell, a masterpiece if you will, and infact a combination of numerous spells centered around a 25,000x amplifier. In life, it gave him his name 'Demise' as 'The Valkyrie of Demise', in death, and as a Relic, the maximum amplification of this spell is not known, but likely far exceeds 25,000. There is no mortal creature on the planet currently which could survive trying to use this.

Which might be for the best, considering experience.

Personality: Demise is cold, frankly, dead, inside. Having gone mute long ago before being turned into a relic, and before that having let his hair grow as sanity faded, and hopeless depression took over, his entire life as a relic he has been, quite understandably, mistaken as a sad, traumatized mute girl. The first two are absolutely true, his self image having deteriorated from being human, to some sort of demon, then to a monster, and then even further down yet, to something with no emotion, nor thought, nor drive. An object, or as it happens, a weapon. Demise does not speak, if it communicates, it does through vague and creepy notions poking at the back of your mind. Despite having physical form, it will never be taken of his own volition, a weapon needs no sense of humanity, and infact, suffers in its duties from having that, though you'll never hear it said, you will always have this feeling prodding your mind that it's true.
Moral Alignment: None
History: Demise has been found thousands of times, yet only had a handful of Masters. The rest, of course, died trying. Of it's Masters, all followed a rather similar story. Great warrior hears story of magic spear outside city, no one can seem to pick it up, and indeed many have died trying. So he tries, he survives, the spear becomes his. The power in it makes a great warrior into a living legend, their mere presence alone, sometimes enough to cause mass routs in an instant. Despite this, they all succumb to the same thing, their ideals shake, and crumble. Depression sets in, then hopelessness, then emptiness, and finally, a catastrophic implosion. No Master of Demise has ever died at hands other than their own, just like the Soul within the weapon.
Goals: He is a weapon, so, do weapony things. Whatever that may entail.
Theme Song: Primary theme song. , In the event some strong enough to withstand Demise's full potential reaches the level of Valkyrie, you get this.

RP Sample: This has alot of spelling and grammar errors, i'm told. I put off finishing it for months because i was never happy with it and got disheartened, then decided, fuck it, and finished without checking anything. Also this.
Did you read the Rules?: No Yes, of course :P
Miscellaneous: CC is a nerd. She probably doesn't remember me (NB), but this does not nullify the fact which i have stated. :3

Image fixed.

Character Application

Appearance: Image :v Height - 5' 5", weight: 124 lbs

Theme Song:

RP Sample:
Did you read the Rules?: lolno
Miscellaneous:
#KBE7TY2IEV

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 am

Wait... who’s Patientia gonna fight now?
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 11:05 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Wait... who’s Patientia gonna fight now?

I said that if you don't have what to do, Patientia might try to see what Pride is up too.

And since I'm too busy and Charlia wanted Meta to help Pride, you could potentially have Patientia fight her.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Volcanu wrote: So can I my person be a custom species? Like in my case intelligent radscorpion like creature?

I could potentially consider it, but it really depends on what you have in mind.

A radscorpion exactly how their appear in the Fallout universe would be impossible because there is no radiation to mutate them.

Huge scorpions could potentially exist as beasts, but their intelligence would be limited, and your potential actions and interactions in the IC would also be limited if your character is a gigantic scorpion beast.
So could I make my character a giant scorpion?

N is for no survivors

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Tue May 15, 2018 11:17 am

Volcanu wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I could potentially consider it, but it really depends on what you have in mind.

From the conversation, I can say that in theory, it could happen, but if implemented into practice it would be really inefficient to do. So I would strongly advise against it.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue May 15, 2018 11:24 am

Umm... yes, I like this idea very much... the idea for my character.... insane and hungry...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 11:25 am

Volcanu wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I could potentially consider it, but it really depends on what you have in mind.

You can.

The thing is, as I said - unless you come up with ways to address these things, this character would have a mediocre intelligence and would be unable to speak or to properly interact with others.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Tue May 15, 2018 11:26 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Wait... who’s Patientia gonna fight now?

I said that if you don't have what to do, Patientia might try to see what Pride is up too.

And since I'm too busy and Charlia wanted Meta to help Pride, you could potentially have Patientia fight her.

Who’s Meta?
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 15, 2018 11:32 am

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:I said that if you don't have what to do, Patientia might try to see what Pride is up too.

Who’s Meta?

Charlia's Archbishop of Sloth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse