NATION

PASSWORD

Etherian Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative [Closed]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Etherian Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative [Closed]

Postby Eothasia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Closed and replaced
Last edited by Eothasia on Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:50 am, edited 250 times in total.
Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Eothasia

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:04 am

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    The Most Excellent Hierarch Valerius
    The Most Excellent Varni Syrilla
    The Most Excellent Primarch Chellick

The Peoples of Eothasia,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Claudia Löffler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in the Elder Dominion.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Claudia Löffler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Honourable Members of the Elder Congress and the Heads of Departments of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    25 APR 2018

Dear Officer Acilia Bultus,

Thank you for your email of 29 March 2018 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Eothasia and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon First Lord Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on Thursday 8 April to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Eothasia and the nineteen countries, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 21 March 2018. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. The Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Eothasian people during my visit to the prosperous city of Palaven. Finally, I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 20 April 2018, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Claudia Löffler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the nineteen countries in Eothasia. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Eothasian market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution the Imperial government is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative
Embassy Registration Form
    1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Realm of Yohannes
      b. Short Nation Name: Yohannes
      c. Population (as per national census): 379,001,034
      d. System of Government: In accordance with the [ Fifth Amendment ], elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy.
        The head of state is the President of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution, with the official title ‘Yohannesian Emperor’. The head of state of each of the nineteen countries, heading the electoral college, must vote for an emperor every eight years. The legislature of each of the nineteen countries must send the party with the biggest share of seats to represent their country in parliament.

The people vote for a head of government to represent Yohannes overseas every four years. In Yohannes, she or he has been informally called the ‘first minister’ since the late 19th century. The head of government is the Chancellor of the Confederation, as quoted under the constitution. The first minister creates laws, the electoral college tables laws, and the emperor approves laws. The respective government ministries can then execute these laws.
      e. Head of State: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Yohannesian Emperor and Queen of Alexandria
      f. Head of Government: The Right Honourable Annabelle Irma Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: The Right Honourable Hilda Margaret Von und Zu Hartjenstein, First Lord of the Advisory Council
    2. Ambassador Information
      a. Name: Her Excellency Ms Claudia Flora Löffler, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia
      b. Age: 40 (born 13 December, 1977)
      c. Gender: Female
      d. Species: Human
      e. Languages Spoken: Yohannesian (native), English (bilingual), Eothasian (proficient)
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Noble Republic of Treno has completed the latest (2017) medical assessments, with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
      g. Criminal Record?: The Office of Criminal Justice of the Noble Republic of Treno has completed the latest (2016) fingerprint submission for the designated ambassador, with the following results: NO ARREST RECORD — CLEAN SLATE.
      h. Qualifications: LLM in Public Law from the University of Yohannes, as well as an LLB (Hons) and BSc from the Halsten University.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes; Mr Jannick Daniel Hornbostel (age: 42, husband), Ms Karina Eliza Hornbostel (age: 13, daughter), and Ms Freya Rosa Löffler (age: 10, daughter)
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Embassy & Consulate Programme Liaison Officers
      c. Number of security staff: [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty’s Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
      d. Will you be hiring locally? Yes; [2] embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day to day running of our chancery.
      e. Weapons: [5] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [5] Maxtopian batons
      f. Is a garage requested? Yes
      g. If so, how many spots?:
    [2] (2015 Pearson Giancoli)
    4. Diplomatic Information
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Elder Imperial Dominion? Diplomatic neutrality, open to future commerce and trading relationship
      b. Is the Elder Dominion welcome to establish an embassy in your nation? An embassy of the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia has been established in the continent of Yohannes.
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation? Yes. There were the beginnings of a new consensus amongst the Yohannesian members of parliament about new policy aims, one of which was that the nineteen countries should respond to the aging of the population by continuing its recently introduced merit (point) based immigration policy and expand it further over the next few decades.
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship? Yes
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation? The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do look forward to the creation of a treaty of commerce and trade between our two nation states, in the name of peace and bilateral friendship. The relevant link for future reference is [ here ]
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations? Yes
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations? No
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations? No
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations? Yes
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations? No
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations? Yes
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact? None at present
      n. Any other information? ——
      o. Any special requests? The gifted younger daughter of Her Excellency the designated Ambassador is an avid and inquisitive adventurer. Her mother would like to see the presence of a diplomat-in-training to accompany her daughter in her ‘once-a-week visit to many cool places here!’
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Elder Dominion: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:51 am

Yohannes wrote:--snip--

Sender: Acilia Bultus
Recipient: Margaret Rose Larsson
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: Diplomatic Ties
Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia | Department of State
3 Imperial Avenue | Palaven, Taethys
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eid

Dear Hon. Margaret Rose Larsson,

It is with great pleasure that the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, and I personally, receive this letter from your department. We are most appreciative of the efforts that have been made with strides over the past month in negotiations and are pleased to see a favorable outcome for all involved parties. Most notably, Hierarch Valerius would like to thank you specifically for your efforts in moving along these procedures with such haste as to allow the speedy establishment of diplomatic ties between our wondrous nations.

The Department of State—and, by extension, the Elder Council—have worked relentlessly on the preparations necessary, as per the agreements of our negotiations when we met here in Palaven just a few short weeks ago. As such, it is with delight that I notify you that the Department of State has finalized all the necessary paperwork for the establishment of an Imperial embassy in the Realm of Yohannes as well as a Yohannesian embassy in the city of Palaven. As per the power vested in him by the Imperial Constitution, the Hierarch has supremely ratified both agreements and has pushed forward the motion to establish closer diplomatic relations with the Realm of Yohannes.

The Hierarch has personally conveyed to me his satisfaction with the swiftness of these negotiations and the potential economic partnership we may develop in the future. He has deposited a great deal of faith in these agreements and hopes that they prove beneficial not only to the Elder Imperial Dominion, but to our friends and allies in the Realm of Yohannes. We assure you that the Elder Council has already begun discussions on what incentives could be employed to attract businesses, firms, and entrepreneurs from Yohannes to Eothasia. Any pertinent information will, of course, be relayed to you and your department as soon as it is definitive.

As a gesture of gratitude towards you for your immense efforts over the past month, the Hierarch would like to ensure that you’ve been extended an invitation to the introduction ceremony of Ambassador Claudia Flora Löffler. Furthermore, Hierarch Valerius extends all involved individuals, including yourself, to the Nexus, the home of the Hierarch, for an official dinner celebration commemorating the first success of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative.

Should you or any member of your team require further information or wish to submit an inquiry to the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eid. We also ask that you revise the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all attached information is correct.

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus
Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Officer
Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia

Last edited by Eothasia on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:32 pm

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam
      b. Short Nation Name: Samudera Darussalam
      c. Population (as per national census): 256,789,880
      d. System of Government: Federal Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: HRM King Saifuddin Omar II Sriwijaya
      f. Head of Government: PM Datuk Sri Fakhruddin Hidayat
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs Tun Iskandar Helmantyo
      a. Name: Markus Wongisidi
      b. Age: 40 y.o.
      c. Gender: Male
      d. Species: Homo sapiens
      e. Languages Spoken: Malay, English, Menadonese, German, Eothesian
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: N/A
      g. Criminal Record?: N/A
      h. Qualifications: Master's degree in International Politics, BA in Public Law, 5 years of service as envoy to Austria.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes, her wife Natasha Wongisidi and daughter Valentina Wongesidi.
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 6
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 10
      c. Number of security staff: 5
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
      e. Weapons: 5x pistols
      f. Is a garage requested?: Yes
      g. If so, how many spots?: Only two
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Elder Imperial Dominion?: Positive
      b. Is the Elder Dominion welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: In signature.
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: No
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Yes
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Yes
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: No
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: Yes
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: Cultural exchange program
      n. Any other information?: N/A
      o. Any special requests?: N/A
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Elder Dominion: N/A

Nepenisea
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nepenisea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:51 pm

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Prince's Republic Of Nepenisea
      b. Short Nation Name: Nepenisea
      c. Population (as per national census): 12 million
      d. System of Government: Modeled on USA, except Prince can veto and must sign.
      e. Head of State: Prince
      f. Head of Government: President
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Minister Of State
      a. Name: George Corietti
      b. Age: 67
      e. Languages Spoken: English, Eothasion, North Nepenisea
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: Diabetic
      g. Criminal Record?: Nothing.
      h. Qualifications: Assistant Of The State for fifteen years.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes, his daughter, Ariel Corietti, soon to be bride to the prince.
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 10
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 40 + 2 interns
      c. Number of security staff: 10
      d. Will you be hiring locally?:50% of security will be local, and we have two intern positions.
      e. Weapons: The security staff will have P-15s, a quiet pistol like gun. Ariel and George Corietti will have P-15s as well.
      f. Is a garage requested?: Yes.
      g. If so, how many spots?: Five.
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Elder Imperial Dominion?: Friendly.
      b. Is the Elder Dominion welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes.
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: N/A
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes.
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes.
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Yes/
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Yes, except for those with a criminal record.
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: Yes
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?:
      n. Any other information?:
      o. Any special requests?:
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Elder Dominion: Ariel has a pet dire wolf and pet polar bear. George has stuff for his diabetes.
A 30 civilization, according to this index.
Queer

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Markus Wongisidi
Cc: Samudera Darussalam Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Embassy Application
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eid

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Acilia Bultus, and I am a diplomatic officer with the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative. As a member of this program of the Department of State, I am in charge of responding to any and all applicants for embassy and consulate status within the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia. I would firstly like to convey to you that the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has taken great care in its analysis of your application as well as its presentation to the Elder Council for deliberation and, ultimately, decision-making.

In the following paragraphs, I shall detail any points discussed during the pertinent Council meetings and convey our concerns, clarifications, and necessary modifications of your application, should any be present. Despite this fact, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative is proud to announce that your application has been approved and all necessary procedures required for the establishment of your embassy are now underway. Further information shall be provided as it becomes readily available.

Most notably amongst the concerns expressed by members of the Elder Council was the set of agreements requested by your entity to be established between the Elder Imperial Dominion and the Federal Kingdom of Samudera Darussalam. Specifically, though we appreciate the Federal Kingdom’s openness and enthusiasm regarding these future relations, we cannot accept at this time the non-aggression pact, the free trade agreement, the cultural exchange pact, or the scientific cooperation pact requested by your Foreign Ministry. We sincerely apologize for these circumstances and hope that such a result can be remedied in the future. Nevertheless, the Elder Imperial Dominion graciously accepts the requests to establish an unrestricted travel agreement as well as the establishment of a student exchange program. Also, please be assured that we shall work on the paperwork requiring the establishment of an embassy in your nation as quickly as possible; we thank you for the opportunity to expand our foreign diplomatic missions.

We thank you kindly for your interest in establishing relations with the Elder Imperial Dominion. Please keep updated with the Official Diplomatic Dispatch for information regarding your embassy. Should anything be out of place, please contact us at diploinitiative@dos.eid.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Nepenisea wrote:--snip--

Recipient: George Corietti
Cc: Nepenisea Ministry of State
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eid

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Acilia Bultus, and I am an officer with the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, a program within the Elder Imperial Dominion’s Department of State that seeks to establish amicable relationships with thousands of nations around the world. As you can imagine, this is a daunting task. However, we are fully capable of undertaking it; as such, I write this missive to you to inform you of the decision taken by the Elder Council and the Department of State regarding your recently submitted application.

In the following, I shall be addressing the key points and concerns discussed in the pertinent Elder Council meeting regarding your application, as well as any clarifications and necessary modifications to your application that may or may not exist. Firstly, however, we would like to announce that your application has been approved and all necessary procedures to establish the embassy in the capital city of Palaven are now underway.

The first topic the Elder Council has discussed is the requested number of parking spaces in the garage of your embassy. As clearly indicated in our section Regarding Vehicles, the maximum number of vehicles that can be operated by an embassy at any given time is a four. Though the garage limit is not indicative of the number of vehicles operated by the embassy, we believe we should make this clear so as to avoid any misunderstandings in the future. Furthermore, please be assured that any items of a medical sort that the ambassador may require to treat his diabetes shall be readily provided by the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative.

The second, and potentially most important, point that the Diplomatic Initiative would like to make is in regards to the weapons that the diplomatic security team will be operating during their stay in Palaven. Unfortunately, the Department of State has made the decision to bar any weapons that have a reduced noise signature, as it is deemed unnecessary and dangerous. The Diplomatic Initiative would, then, ask your ministry to provide the security team with appropriate weapon systems according to these standards; should they be unable to do so, the National Security Service shall provide weapons for them. Furthermore, the National Security Service has decided not to grant Authorized Armed Personnel status to yourself, George Coretti, and your daughter, Ariel, as it was deemed an unnecessary security risk. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Lastly, the Elder Council made the decision to accept the unrestricted travel agreement and the establishment of a student exchange program; however, all other agreements (non-aggression pact, mutual defense agreement, free trade agreement, and scientific cooperation pact) have been denied. We also apologize for this inconvenience.

Please note that as your Ministry of State has not provided any database to which we can provide the necessary documentation to establish an embassy abroad, we have decided to fill in and attach the document to this missive. Should you require further information, please feel free to contact us.

We thank you kindly for your interest in establishing relations with the Elder Imperial Dominion. Please keep updated with the Official Diplomatic Dispatch for information regarding your embassy. Should anything be out of place, please contact us at diploinitiative@dos.eid.

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia
      b. Short Nation Name: Eothasia
      c. Population (as per national census): 128,415,679
      d. System of Government: Hierarchical Meritocracy
      e. Head of State: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      f. Head of Government: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Videros Tann
      a. Name: Laenaria Adarius [Vexian citizenship tier; #20]
      b. Age: 44
      d. Species: Ethos Sapiens
      e. Languages Spoken: Eothasian, English
      g. Criminal Record?: None
      h. Qualifications: 6 years as member of the Linthicum Vexian Council
      i. Will they be bringing family?: No
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Liaison Officers
      c. Number of security staff: [4] Ambassadorial Guard, [2] Elder Guard
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: No.
      e. Weapons: [4] EPS-1 9x19mm pistol; [6] L1 tasers
      g. If so, how many spots?: [2]

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Last edited by Eothasia on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:41 am

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
His Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Hon. Videros Tann
Department of State
Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia

THUR: Acilia Bultus

Greetings,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Jeltronia and His Majesty's Government, we at His Majesty's Ministry of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs would like to thank you for expressing interest to establish official and formal relations with Jeltronia. This application follows your welcomed request to open an embassy in our capital.

As you may already know, the Kingdom likewise has taken a policy of general cordiality with members of the international community, and seeks to foster closer relations with like minded nations. We believe that this move of opening an embassy with the Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia will allow our countries to cooperate on numerous fronts, while at the same time, allow us to look after the interests and welfare of our respective citizens residing and travelling in our respective jurisdictions.

Undoubtedly, this signals a new chapter in our relationship. We look forward to long years of friendship with the Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia.

Truly yours,

Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

[spoiler=Embassy Registration Form]

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Kingdom of Jeltronia
      b. Short Nation Name: Jeltronia
      c. Population (as per national census): 1.2 billion people
      d. System of Government: Absolute Monarchy
      e. Head of State: King Jotham II
      f. Head of Government: King Jotham II
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
      a. Name: H.E. Jack Elroy
      b. Age: 46
      e. Languages Spoken: English,
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: None
      h. Qualifications: Formerly served as Ambassador to The Lunar Domain
      i. Will they be bringing family?: No.
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 7
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 15
      c. Number of security staff: 15
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: N
      e. Weapons: Please refer here. Each agent shall be equipped with the listed weapons (unless otherwise they prohibited by your policy). If only some are allowed, or all, but the total number of weapons per chancery is not allowed to be equal to each agent, then only such number as will be authorized by your policy.
      f. Is a garage requested?:
      g. If so, how many spots?:
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: Friendly
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Indeed. We are thankful you already have :)
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable:
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes, if the same is allowed for our citizens
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Dual citizenship are negotiated per a country basis, with a particular law per nationality. At present, we do not maintain dual citizenship outside of Nabetseican countries.
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Yes
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Not at the moment, but we would like to negotiate visa waiver for 14 days stay.
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: Not at the moment
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: Not at the moment
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: We would like to negotiate an extradition treaty between our nations
      n. Any other information?: None
      o. Any special requests?: We would like to request an ambassadorial residence for our head of mission as well as other visiting high ranking Jeltronian officials. The Ambassador requests that a private instructor on the Eothasian language be made available to him, and that he be enrolled in a University (if allowed) to pursue Eothasian studies.
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy: None
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Jeltronia wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Carl Robert
Subject: Embassy Registration
Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia | Department of State
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Carl Robert,

Greetings. It is most pleasing to me personally and to the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, collectively, to hear from your institution once again. I would like to thank you for the efforts made in the previous establishment of the Imperial embassy in your capital city of Bascav. As we discussed a week past in your capital city during my visit, the Imperial government is confident in the mutually beneficial results of our relationship and hope to see it prosper and grow as the years go by.

Furthermore, the Hierarch was delighted to hear the news that your delegation, as per our agreement in Bascav, has prompted a move towards the establishment of an embassy in the Imperial Hierarchy. As such, it is with elation that I announce today that your application has been approved by the Department of State and the Imperial Council. All necessary preparations are currently being taken care of by the Diplomatic Initiative and will be more than ready by the time your delegation arrives in Palaven. Please make sure to refer to the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all information is correct.

However, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative must make a number of clarifications to your application. Most notable amongst these lies the topic of armament and equipment permitted to the security team that will be attached to your embassy once it has been established. As per our section Regarding Weapons and/or Magic, the following weapons are the only permitted entry to the Imperial Hierarchy: pistols, submachine guns, and one carbine. As such, we regret to notify you that the following weapons will not be available to your security team: M249 light machine gun (squad automatic weapon variant), M203 (40mm grenade launcher).

Also as per these regulations, a maximum of one sidearm will be permitted to each security officer, as well as five additional weapons of choice. Under these restrictions, we must clarify that each security officer will be permitted one Glock 19M 9mm pistol; under secure storage, we will permit the maintenance of one Colt M4 5.56x45mm carbine and 4 submachine guns (of your choosing, regardless of whether they are ultimately all of one model or a split of both). We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring.

In terms of the requested agreements, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has made the decision to approve all requests. As such, we will soon send you all the necessary paperwork for the determined agreements as per your embassy documentation.

Hierarch Valerius would like to, as a gesture of gratitude for your immense efforts in these procedures and, hopefully, in our future relationship, invite you to the introduction ceremony for Ambassador Jack Elroy. Furthermore, he would like to extend to Mr. Jack Elroy, yourself, and any additional personnel you deem pertinent to the Nexus, his home, for a dinner following the introduction ceremony. Should you like to attend, all arrangements shall be made with haste.

Thank you in advance for your service. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Last edited by Eothasia on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:02 am

To the Hon. Videros Tann
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Eothasia
4 April 2018

EXCELLENCY:

I have the honour to inform Your Excellency that, The Honourable Foreign Minister Brega Wardana having approved the establishment of a Hindia Belandan diplomatic mission to your nation and received with pleasure from His Excellency the Governor-General the notification of the appointment of Adelia Kromodiningrat to the distinguished position of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Eothasia, His Majesty’s Government in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda has ordered Ambassador Kromodiningrat to depart to your capital without loss of time in order to take her post and present before your Head of State her Letter of Credence.

It gives me great pleasure to communicate this agreeable information to you, and to offer Your Excellency the assurances of my highest consideration.

SIGNED

Samu'il Marsudi
Undersecretary for Foreign Affairs
The Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda

To His Excellency Hierarch Valerius Eäron of Eothasia
Great and Good Friend!

Being desirous to afford to Your Excellency a firm testimony of My desire to foster and improve the relations of friendship and common understanding between the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda and Eothasia, I have made choice to accredit Mme Adelia Kromodiningrat to your esteemed nation as head of My Diplomatic Mission, in the capacity of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

The qualities, talents, and merits of Mme Kromodiningrat are in My view the best apparent guarantors of the fervent zeal with which she will put into execution of the high mission that she bears upon her shoulders, in such a manner as to obtain the full confidence and complete trust of Your Excellency.

It is with this very conviction that I pray and hope that Your Excellency may be so kind as to give her a warm welcome and to give her credence and credit to all that she may communicate in My name during her tenure, in particular when she expresses the assurances of My high esteem and best wishes for Your Excellency's happiness and for the continued prosperity of Your Excellency's nation.

I avail of this opportunity to renew to Your Excellency, with fervency, of the sincere friendship and assured consideration, with which I am, Sir My Great and Good Friend, Your Excellency's Good Friend.

Your good friend,
WILLEM-ALEXANDER
King of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
Mohammed Salim
Governor-General

Done, in part, at The Hague, the Netherlands
and, in part, at Buitenzorg, Hindia Belanda
within the Kingdom of the Netherlands
4 April 2018

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda
      b. Short Nation Name: Hindia Belanda
      c. Population (as per national census): 121 million (2016 estimate)
      d. System of Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: King Willem-Alexander (represented by Governor-General Mohammed Salim)
      f. Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Bambang Susilo
      g. State Secretary or equivalent:
    The Hon. (Mr) Brega Wardana
      a. Name: Adelia Kromodiningrat
      b. Age: 38
      e. Languages Spoken: English, Indonesian, Dutch and French
      h. Qualifications: Former Hindia Belandan Ambassador to the Oceanian Federation
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes; Sara Kromodiningrat (wife)
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 5
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 20
      c. Number of security staff: 15
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: yes, for some service staff
      e. Weapons: 10x Sig Sauer P229R, 15x batons
      g. If so, how many spots?: Three
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: Amicable
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: It has already established a diplomatic representation to the Court of His Majesty the King in Jakarta.
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable:
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes, subject to our points-based immigration system.
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Presently, the Commonwealth Government only recognises dual-citizenship status of native-born Hindia Belandan nationals who acquire an additional nationality of a non-adversarial country. Upon taking Hindia Belandan citizenship by naturalisation, all persons must renounce their previous citizenship and allegiances.
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Yes, subject to our laws and regulations.
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Not at this moment.
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: No.
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: No.
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: Not at this moment.
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes.
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: Yes.
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: No
      n. Any other information?: None.
      o. Any special requests?: None.
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy: A private collection of Hindia Belandan wines for official functions of the Embassy.
Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:40 pm

--snip for bump--
Last edited by Eothasia on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 pm

The Kingdom of Jeltronia
His Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Hon. Videros Tann
Department of State

THUR: Acilia Bultus

Greetings,

It is a great honor to be informed of the Hierarch Valerius' gracious invitation. Having discussed this with our Prime Minister, Sir Richard Cross, I accept. We are of the opinion that the opportunity will also allow His Excellency to be personally informed of His Majesty's greetings and well wishes, which I have been tasked to relay.

For the finalization of the details, please course all communication through our Chief of Protocol Office and our embassy staff in Eothasia.

Sincerely,

Carl Robert, Baron of Ceswican
Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Hindia Belanda wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Brega Wardana
Cc: Samu'il Marsudi
1 Imperial Avenue | Palaven, Taethys
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 112 - 128
dos.eot

Dear Brega Wardana,

Greetings. It is to the great pleasure of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative to receive your letter regarding the approval of our embassy in the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda. It has brought great delight to the Imperial Council and the Hierarch himself, and we are sure that the diplomatic future for our nations is bright.

We are also elated to hear that King Willem-Alexander, as well as Governor-General Mohammed Salim, have supplied the Imperial Hierarchy with the forms required to establish an embassy of the Commonwealth in the Imperial Hierarchy. Hierarch Valerius was most pleased to hear of this development, and would like me to notify you specifically that the application has been approved by the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative and the Department of State of the Imperial Hierarchy. Furthermore, he would like me to extend to you an invitation to be present during the introduction ceremony for Ambassador Kromodiningrat as well as a post-ceremony dinner at the Nexus, the Hierarch’s home.

We thank you for your immense efforts and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need to contact me for inquiries or other pertinent information, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eot. We also invite you to closely observe the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all included information is correct.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Sender: Imperial Hierarch Valerius Eäron
Recipient: King Willem-Alexander
Subject: Madame Adelia Kromodiningrat
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
elerína.eot

Dear Friend,

It is good to hear from Your Excellency again so soon. I am pleased to hear from my officers at the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative that the embassy application our Department of State recently submitted to your Foreign Ministry has been approved with incredible haste. It is in the interests of the Imperial Hierarchy as well as that of the Commonwealth that our great nations bond and grow as one, that we may find a more prosperous future together.

It is to the great pleasure of the Imperial Council, furthermore, to hear of the administrative selection of Ambassador Adelia Kromodiningrat as the official representative of the Commonwealth in the Imperial Hierarchy. As I am sure Your Excellency’s Foreign Ministry has already been notified, I have ensured that this appointment has been graciously accepted by the Department of State.

The Department of State has set the date and time for the official introduction and appointment ceremony of the Ambassador to the diplomatic team with which she will be working during her tenure here in Eothasia. After this ceremony is complete, I have invited all assisting officers to the Nexus, my home in Palaven, so that we may dine amongst each other and further this future bond between our countries. Should Your Excellency be so interested, it would be my pleasure to extend this invitation personally.

I pray to Auriel that this is only the beginning of a strong and reliable friendship between our great countries. May She concede this fortune amongst our peoples and provide hefty boons to us both. Thank you, and may Auriel light Your Excellency’s path.

Sincerely,
Valerius Eäron
Imperial Hierarch

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Diplomatic mission of Leprach in Eothasia

Postby Leprach » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Department of Foreign Affairs
c/o Lester Dunn,
Office of International relations,
606 Western Avenue,
Izberyurt, Leprach.

To: Acilia Bultus, Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Officer

Encryption: Diplomatic

Greetings!

On behalf of Republic of Leprach and Department of Foreign Affairs, I have the honour to inform you that Republic of Leprach desires to develop friendly relations with the Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia by establishing diplomatic missions in the rank of embassy and exchanging other representatives with your country. It is Leprach's belief that the maintenance of this embassy shall boost the economic, political and cultural ties between our two nations.

Enclosed is our official embassy application. If you have any issues with this application, please do not hesitate to inform us at the soonest time possible. We believe that the cooperation shall be mutually beneficial that serves the interests of peace, progress and hope this shall dawn a new era of formal diplomacy between our nations.

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Republic of Leprach
      b. Short Nation Name: Leprach
      c. Population (as per national census): 36,430,700
      d. System of Government: Semi-presidential constitutional republic
      e. Head of State: The Honorable Ted McCoy, President of Leprach
      f. Head of Government: The Honorable Girard Laurent, Prime minister of Leprach
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: The Honorable Riho Luik, Secretary of Department of Foreign Affairs
      a. Name: The Honorable Aibek Emelrick, Ambassador of Leprach
      b. Age: 34
      e. Languages Spoken: English
      h. Qualifications: Master's degree in Political sciences from University of Izberyurt
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Ms. Adriana Emelrich (spouse)

3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 11; Deputy ambassador (1), Trade attaché (1), Legal attaché (1), Defense attaché (2), Political counselor (1), First secretaries (5)
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 4; Official spokesperson (1), Chief of staff (1), Medical officer (1), Chef (1)
      c. Number of security staff: 12; Intelligence bureau liasion (1), Regional security officer (1), Embassy security guards (10)
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, 19 service staff; Butler (1), Logistics officers (4), Transport officers (4), Maintenance officers (6), Admin support assistants (4)
      e. Weapons: Pistols (2), Assault rifles (10)
      g. If so, how many spots?: Cadillac XTS (4)

a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: Positive
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: No, Republic of Leprach doesn't allow dual-citizenship
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Yes
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: No
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: No
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: Treaty on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters
      n. Any other information?: None
      o. Any special requests?: Pre-entry screening system
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy: Labrador retriever dogs (2), Assortment of native Leprach plants for display

We await your response with great anticipation. Thank you for your time!

Director of Office of international relations

Secretary of Department of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Leprach

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:04 am

Leprach wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Lester Dunn
Cc: Riho Luik
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Lester Dunn,

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Acilia Bultus, as you well know, and I am an officer with the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, the official Eothasian program assigned with the task to handle the establishment of diplomatic relations with other nations in the hopes of creating tight bonds with potential allies. We are most pleased at the Diplomatic Initiative to receive your letter regarding your application to establish precisely that, an embassy in the capital city of Palaven. Before we begin with these procedures, we would like to thoroughly thank you for your interest in this relationship.

After a review of your application by the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative as well as a meeting with the Imperial Council to discuss the possibility of growing this relationship with your nation, the Department of State has ultimately decided to approve your application. We congratulate you on this achievement, and hope that we are also as welcome in the Republic of Leprach.

As per our agreement during your visit here in the Eothasian capital, we have made the decision to attach to this document the appropriate forms for the establishment of an embassy in Leprach. Should there be anything amiss, please do not hesitate to contact my office or the offices of the Department of State, so that we may swiftly rectify these mistakes. We are, however, confident in their full validity and hope to receive a quick response from your department on this matter.

Despite the approval of your application, however, the Imperial Council has made it clear that this is not without condition: several elements of your application require correction before the process to establish this embassy in the Imperial Hierarchy can be initiated. As per standard protocol, these elements have been detailed below for the benefit of all parties involved.

Most notably amongst these elements is with regards to the weaponry that the security staff appointed to your embassy will be employing during their tenure. As per your application, these weapons include two pistols and ten assault rifles of unknown caliber. As per the rules and regulations of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative indicated in Regarding Weapons and/or Magic, the Imperial Hierarchy allows the following: one sidearm per security officer attached to the embassy as well as five additional weapons of choice—insofar as it is permitted by these regulations, which does not allow the number of carbine assault rifles to exceed one and permits only the use of sub-machine guns as an alternative. As such, we can only recommend to you the deployment of twelve sidearms for all security personnel as well as four sub-machine guns (of 9x19mm caliber) and one carbine (which cannot exceed 5.56x45mm).

Your application also states that your embassy seeks four vehicle parking spots. However, although this will be permitted should you wish for it regardless, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative must notify that, as per the rules and regulations Regarding Vehicles, no more than two vehicles can be operated by the embassy. This includes exclusively transport vehicles used to provide service to embassy staff; any and all vehicles pertaining to the motorcade will be provided by the Ambassadorial Guard sub-branch of the National Security Service.

With regards to the agreements you wish to establish with the Imperial Hierarchy, we thoroughly apologize for the rejection of a number, though not all, of the requested agreements. At this time, the Imperial Council will only permit the signing of an Unrestricted Travel Agreement, a Non-Aggression Pact, and a Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance.

We thank you for your immense efforts and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need to contact me for inquiries or other pertinent information, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eot. We also invite you to closely observe the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all included information is correct.

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia
      b. Short Nation Name: Eothasia
      c. Population (as per national census): 128,415,679
      d. System of Government: Hierarchical Meritocracy
      e. Head of State: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      f. Head of Government: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Secretary Videros Tann
      a. Name: Vitenea Galrinus
      b. Age: 61
      d. Species: Ethos
      e. Languages Spoken: Eothasian; English [Fluent];
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: Lactose intolerant
      h. Qualifications
        i. Completed studies in the University of Lithandril with a Doctoral Cycle in International Relations and Political Sciences
        ii. Wrote her thesis on: Political Relationships Between Developing Countries in the 11th Ialë [20th Century]
        iii. After completing her education, she served in her levy in the Imperial Military and reenlisted, serving for another seven years in the Imperial Army
        iv. After retiring from the military, she joined the Global Broadcasting Company as a political analyst before returning to serve the State in the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative as a political counselor.
        v. She is the first political counselor to be ascended to consul within a decade and quickly made her way to eventually being granted the title of Ambassador.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes; Siter Flotion [spouse]; Juliius Flotion & Siria Galrinus [children]
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Defense Attaché;
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Councillor's Staff, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Liaison Officers, [2] Medical Staff, [3] Chef & Staff;
      c. Number of security staff: [6] Ambassadorial Guard, [2] Hierarchical Guard;
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Y
      e. Weapons: [8] EPS-1 9x19mm pistol; [5] Mk. 15 sub-machine gun
      f. Is a garage requested?: Y
      g. If so, how many spots?: [2] Lightly-armored tinted-window SUVs
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Republic of Leprach?: Amicable
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: N/A
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: N/A
      d. Are Leprachian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Y
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: N
      f. Are Leprachian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Y
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: N/A
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: N/A
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: N/A
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: N/A
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: N/A
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: N/A
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: N/A
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy: N/A

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:39 am

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Freilibre, Namibia, Québec, Western Greenland, The Freilibran Virgin Islands, The Freilibran Chilean Islands, Freilibre Territory de l’Antarctique, the Southern Indian Islands, and the Freilibran Commonwealth of Nations
      b. Short Nation Name: Freilibre
      c. Population (as per national census): 87,120,100 (2015 Federal Consensus)
      d. System of Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: Her Royal Crown Majesty Queen of Freilibre, Margrett Philip IXX
      f. Head of Government: High Chancellor Douglas Sohrab
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Prime Minister Ursula Melpomene
      a. Name: François Josselin Poirier
      b. Age: 48
      c. Gender: M
      d. Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
      e. Languages Spoken: French, German, English, Dutch
      g. Criminal Record?: Cleared as of 17th December 2017 (Previous offences: J-walking 1992; Overdue Parking Ticket 2003)
      h. Qualifications: Graduated with a bachelor's degree in political sciences and history major at the University of Adélaïde
      i. Will they be bringing family?: No
    3. Embassy Information
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 10
      c. Number of security staff: 7
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, service
      e. Weapons: 7x Glock 17; 1x Per Guard
      g. If so, how many spots?: 2 (2x Mercedes-Benz S550)
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: Neutral, looking for mutual trust and agreements and trade
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Certainly.
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: www.freilibreembassy.co.fe/main/
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Certainly.
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Certainly.
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Certainly.
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Certainly.
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Certainly.
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: Not at this time.
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: Certainly.
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: Not at this time.
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: Certainly.
      o. Any special requests?: An EU flag along with a Freilibran flag provided would be greatly appreciated, however this is not necessary.
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy: N/A

Freilibre Commonwealth
    Le Communauté du Freilibre
    Gemeinwesen von Freilibre

To: Acilia Bultus, Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Officer

CC: Her Majesty's Foreign Affairs Office Private Secretary
    Bcc: Her Majesty's Ministry of Internal Security

From
    Right Hon. Renard Gillhem

Good tidings,

I am the Right Honourable Renard Gillhem, Her Majesty's Royal Representative of Her Majesty and the High Chancellor of the Commonwealth of Freilibre and its associate nations. I have the high honour of informing you that a recent conscientious proposal has been made on behalf of the High Council and Her Majesty's Chief of Staff, which was first and foremost approved instantly by Her Majesty Queen Margrett IXX. This proposal highlights Her Majesty's government's interests in establishing formal and diplomatic agreements, as well as possible bilateral agreements of good faith and shared coexistence between our two nations whom we are proud to represent.

In this proposal I am speaking on behalf of the entirety of the government, to exchange representatives, cultural ties, diplomatic missions, et cetera with the opening of a Freilibran embassy in Eothasia. In this notion, we hereby believe that this mutual and friendly, non-biased diplomatic cooperation will be greatly perceived by Her Majesty's government, and will bring forth a peaceful and prosperous era for both of our nations.

With this message of good heart, we have enclosed the document for which you have generously provided towards the nations of the world.

We wish you farewell. Abschied. Adieu.

Yours Truly,
    Right Hon. Renard Gillhem
    Her Majesty's Royal Representative
    The Honourable 34th Federal Administration of Freilibre

Her Majesty
Margrett Philip IXX

Her Royal Crown Majesty the Queen of Freilibre

Right Honourable
Gustave Jourdain

Foreign Affairs Office Minister

Update: Changed the amount to two, as required. Apologies for the discrepancy. I don't want to spam needlessly on this post so I just edited this one out.
Last edited by Freilibre on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:05 pm

Freilibre wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Renard Gillhem
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Renard Gillhem,

Greetings. Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Acilia Bultus, and I am an officer with the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, the ever-expanding diplomatic program of the Department of State. We are tasked with, to the best of our ability, expanding the diplomatic relations between the Imperial Hierarchy and the thousands of other nations that inhabit our planet in the hopes of creating amicable friendships with as many nations as possible. Our goal is simple: preserve and protect the mutual peace and security amongst all of our allies, so that our citizens may live as happily as possible for as long as possible. We thank you for agreeing to work alongside our program and for your efforts in expanding these efforts worldwide.

The Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has brought forth your application to the Imperial Council—via our respective cabinet member, State Secretary Videros Tann—to be analyzed by all members of the executive branch of government of the Imperial Hierarchy. After this careful analysis, it has been agreed upon that the application submitted by your department shall be approved by the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative.

Despite this eagerness to proceed with our relationship, hopeful that it will prove beneficial to all members involved, the Diplomatic Initiative must clarify a number of insignificant points in your application. Please be assured that none of these will set back the motion to establish your embassy, and as such, can be dealt with simultaneously. If you require more information, please feel free to contact my office and we’ll assist you to the best of our ability.

The first such point to discuss is in regards to the vehicles requested by your embassy. As per the Regarding Vehicles section of our rules and regulations, it is important to note that the embassy is only permitted to operate two vehicles at any given time. For any events or movement requiring a motorcade, the Ambassadorial Guard sub-branch of the National Security Service.

The second such point is clarifying the stance of the Imperial Hierarchy regarding the agreements you wish to enact with our nation. As of now, the Imperial Hierarchy is prepared to enact all pacts save for the free trade agreement requested by your government. However, it is in our interest to discuss economic agreements of some sort with your government; should it be mutual, please contact our office so that we may set up an appropriate summit and discuss what kinds of treaties could be enacted between our countries.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Last edited by Eothasia on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baraxia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Baraxia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:19 am

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: Allied States of Baraxia
      b. Short Nation Name: Baraxia
      c. Population (as per national census): 373,896,459
      d. System of Government: Federal Elected Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: Emperor Rotarran
      f. Head of Government: Chancellor Wilhelm Feltai
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Foreign Affairs Minister Mohamed Dirshe
      a. Name: Albert Von Cochem
      b. Age: 40
      e. Languages Spoken: German, Japanese, English
      f. Any health issues to be aware of?: none
      g. Criminal Record?: none
      h. Qualifications: Former Foreign Affairs Minister (2010-14), Former Ambassador to Austria
      i. Will they be bringing family?: no
    3. Embassy Information
      a. Number of diplomatic staff: 6
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 4
      c. Number of security staff: 10
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: yes, service staff
      e. Weapons: 1 handgun and 1 taser per security staff member
      f. Is a garage requested?: yes
      g. If so, how many spots?: three
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: friendly
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: we dont have one at the moment, we will, however, contact if this changes
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: --
      d. Are Eothasian citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: yes
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: yes
      f. Are Eothasian businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: yes
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: yes
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: yes
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: yes
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: yes
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: yes
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: yes
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: not at the moment
      n. Any other information?: not at the moment
      o. Any special requests?: not at the moment
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy:no

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Baraxia wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Minister Mohamed Dirshe
3 Imperial Avenue | Pälavén, Taethys
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Minister Mohamed Dirshe,

Greetings. It is my pleasure, as representative of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, to retake contact with you on the matter of establishing what is sure to be an extremely valuable relationship between our two countries. We work tirelessly in the hopes that we are able to create powerful bonds with our comrades from across the world, and we are delighted to count you amongst those that wish to join our ranks.

As per the standard protocol of the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, we have presented your country’s application to the Imperial Council, to be discussed amongst all cabinet members of the Imperial Hierarchy—of these most importantly, the Hierarch and the Secretary of State of our great nation—in order to determine the ultimate decision to be made. As such, we are proud to announce that your application has been approved by the Imperial Council and Eothasi Department of the State. We shall immediately begin preparations for the arrival of your dignitaries to our capital city of Pälavén.

However, it is necessary for the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative to clarify: unfortunately, the Imperial Hierarchy is not currently invested in the development of some of the requested agreements by your government. The applicable agreements that the Imperial Hierarchy has agreed to are listed as follows: Unrestricted Travel Agreement with a possibility for dual citizenship, Student Exchange Program. We apologize for any inconveniences this may produce for your department.

As notified by your organization, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has not been able to submit an application to establish an embassy within the Allied States of Baraxia. Should the situation change and a similar program become available, please notify us and we shall proceed to establish our embassy hastily in your capital.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus

Last edited by Eothasia on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pekweng
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pekweng » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:40 am

THE HONORABLE COMMONWEALTH OF PEKWENG
DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

To: The Hon. Acilia Bultus, Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative Officer of the Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia
From: Honorable Elpidio Subeldia, Acting Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs
On the Issue of: Application of an Embassy

Your Excellency,

The Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng is now reaching a hand of diplomatic ties to Eothasia as it gave so much impression to Pekweng in seeing it as one of the potential partners in the Commonwealth.

Due to the demands of the Government, we gladly announce the establishment of our political ties. Praying to Almighty God to foster our relationship, build better partnerships and be a exemplar to our citizens.

In that response, we now attach the copy of the applications and the credentials. We look forward to this note very gracefully.

(SGD)
Honorable Elpidio Subeldia
Acting Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng
      b. Short Nation Name: Pekweng
      c. Population (as per national census): 10.247 billion
      d. System of Government: Unitary Presidential
      e. Head of State: President Rodrigo S. Santillan
      f. Head of Government: President Rodrigo S. Santillan
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Honorable Elpidio Subeldia, Acting Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs
      a. Name: His Excellency Emilio G. Limcauco, Jr.
      b. Age: 48
      e. Languages Spoken: English, Filipino (both native, bilingual), Spanish, Italian, French, Eothasian (in training)
      h. Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws (Ll.B) at University of Pekweng (Summa Cum Laude), Licentiate of Canon Law (JCL-Laity) at Pekwengnian National Pontifical University, Former Special Envoy and Ambassador to the World Assembly, Former Ambassador to USA, Canada and Italy.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes, Mrs. Rachel Limauco (wife), Mr. Allan Limcauco (son)
    3. Embassy Information
      b. Number of administrative and service staff: 5
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
      e. Weapons: 5 pistols, 3 O8 sub-machine guns
      g. If so, how many spots?: 1 only
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Imperial Hierarchy?: Neutral
      b. Is the Imperial Hierarchy welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, may be possible after accepting the application
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable:Link
      d. Are Eothasi citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes, under Republic Act 9225 or Citizenship Retention and Re-acquisition Act.
      f. Are Eothasi businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?:Yes
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Yes, may also be given visa-free travel
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes, under consideration of both legislatures
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: Yes, under consideration of both legislatures
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: Yes, may be complied through this site: Link
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: No
      n. Any other information?: Please refer to the NS page of Pekweng. (Link)
      o. Any special requests?: None
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Imperial Hierarchy:

Consulate Registration Form
    1. Nation: Pekweng
    2. Requested location(s): 1
    3. Total number of consulates: 1
    4. Average number of diplomatic staff per consulate: 3
    5. Average number of security staff per consulate: 3
    6. Average number of support staff per consulate: 3
    7. Armament of security staff: 3 pistols
Note: Name of Consul-General: Honorable Menardo delos Reyes

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
HONORABLE COMMONWEALTH OF PEKWENG

Katherinia

Great and Good Friend:

I have made choice of Emilio G. Limcauco, Jr., JCL, and Menardo delos Reyes, both distinguished citizens of Pekweng, to reside near the Government of Your Imperial Majesty in the qualities of Ambassador and Consul-General of the Imperial Hierarchy of Eothasia, respectively. They are well informed of the relative interests of the two countries and of the sincere desire of this Government to cultivate to the fullest extent the friendship which has so long subsisted between them. My knowledge of their high character and ability gives me entire confidence that they will constantly endeavor to advance the interests and prosperity of both Governments and so render themselves acceptable to Your Imperial Majesty.

I therefore request Your Imperial Majesty to receive them favorably and to give full credence to what they shall say on the part of the Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng and to the assurances which I have charged them to convey to you of the best wishes of this Government for the prosperity of Eothasia and our nation.

May God have Your Imperial Mjesty in wise keeping.

Your Good Friend,

(SGD.)
Rodrigo S. Santillan
President, Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng

By the Head of State:
(SGD)
Honorable Elpidio Subeldia
Acting Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Pekweng on Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.

"Maka-Diyos, Maka-Kalikasan, Makatao, Maka-Bansa"~ National Motto
"Tapang at Malasakit"~ President Rodrigo Salvador Santillan

The 1st World Summit of Leaders
Creating Connections, Building Bridges: Guiding the Way into the 21st Century
MEMBER NATION/HOST COUNTRY
The 2nd World Summit of Leaders
"Partnering for Change, Engaging the World"
MEMBER NATION~HOST COUNTRY

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:28 am

Reposted for bump. Original post made April 25th.
Pekweng wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Acting Secretary Elpidio Subeldia
Cc: President Rodrigo Santillan
Subject: RE: Application of an Embassy
Nórië Ména Eothasi | Department of State
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Elpidio Subeldia,

Greetings. It is my pleasure to welcome you and your department to the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative. As we are sure you know, the Department of State of the Nórië Ména is applying the newest foreign policy as determined by the Imperial Council with the interests of the country and its prosperous future in mind. In this foreign policy, we underline a number of important points, which include the continued work on our previously well-established relationships with other countries, the improvement of relationships that we wish to foster, and the inauguration of brand new relations with enthusiastic new countries around the globe. As per this policy, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative was formed in the hopes of attracting departments such as your own to our shores, that our relationship may grow and flourish into lasting friendships.

Under this strategy, the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative is proud to announce that it, with the blessing of the Department of State and the Imperial Council, has made the decision to approve your application to establish an embassy as well as a consulate in the Nórië Ména Eothasi. We are most pleased to see this development come to fruition, and we will work tirelessly so that our two countries may prosper alongside each other as international partners.

With this enthusiasm to create and polish our mutually beneficial relationship over time, the Diplomatic Initiative must also make a number of comments regarding the application submitted by your department. In a preliminary summary, these points will include discussion with regards to the sections of your application that refer to Ambassadorial Information as well as Diplomatic Information.

Firstly, we are proud to announce that the Department of State is thoroughly impressed with the qualifications presented by the selected ambassador to Eothasia. As clearly evidenced by their previous experience, we are sure that Mr. Limcauco will prove indispensable for the future agreements our countries may take. We would also like to extend, should Mr. Limcauco be interested, special intensive courses to assist with his particular training in Eothasi. In any event, please be assured that all of our diplomatic personnel are thoroughly trained for fluent-levels of internationally recognized languages, such as English.

With regards to the Diplomatic Information available from the embassy application, the Nórië Ména is proud to notify your department that we have decided to approve the ratification of all requested treaties between our countries. We also have every intent of establishing embassies and consulate services within your country and you can expect the submission of an official application via the appropriate channels before the close of business today. We sincerely hope that this is only the first stepping stone of a powerful and unique friendship between our countries.

We thank you for your immense efforts and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need to contact me for inquiries or other pertinent information, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eot. We also invite you to closely observe the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all included information is correct. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus
Nórië Ména Eothasi

Sender: Hierarch Valerius Eäron
Recipient: President Rodrigo S. Santillan
Nórië Ména Eothasi | Office of the Hierarch
1 Imperial Avenue | Pälavén, Taethys
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 112 - 128
dos.eot

Dear Mr. President Santillan,

Salutations, dear friend. I wished to write you personally, as you have I, as a response to the application that your department submitted to mine. It brings me great joy to receive news that our nations will, at last, establish embassies in each others’ capital: a long time coming, no doubt! I am sure that both representatives you have chosen to transmit your countries interests to my office are of the highest eminence, as their qualifications surely demonstrate. I bear no doubts that our amicable bond shall only tighten with this establishment.

As I am sure the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative has already notified the secretary of your foreign affairs office, Mr. President, the Department of State will move swiftly and with great efficiency to establish our own embassy within the capital city of Katherinia. I am delighted to know that an suitable ambassador of Eothasia shall have the privilege of working in this great city and experience its outstanding charm as much as I.

Furthermore, and should it be pleasing to your delegation as well as yourself, I would be most pleased to extend to all related parties a proposal. In particular, I would like to invite Mr. Limcauco—as representative of the foreign affairs department of your country—as well as Menardo delos Reyes, as consul-general, and yourself, as President of the Honorable Commonwealth of Pekweng, to the Nexus, my home in Pälavén. This event would include a dinner of spectacular proportions with all involved, including all Pekwengnian foreign affairs officers that participated in these talks, followed by an official ceremony to celebrate the finalization of these agreements. Should you be interested in participating, please contact me or my office and we shall begin the preparations.

I pray to Auriel that this is only the beginning and that we may, in the future, count on each other as powerful allies in this troubled world. May She concede this fortune to our peoples and provide hefty boons to us both. Thank you, Mr. President. May Auriel light your path.

Sincerely,
Valerius Eäron
Imperial Hierarch
Nórië Ména Eothasi

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceyesca » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:58 am

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Cesci Union of Piedmont, Savoy, and Lombardy
      b. Short Nation Name: Ceyesca
      c. Population (as per national census): 25 Million
      d. System of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: Queen Caroline II
      f. Head of Government: Prime Minister Férdinan André
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Hénri di Clussés
    2. Ambassador Profile
      a. Name: Annastasia Fédériq-Pompéllo
      b. Age: 34
      e. Languages Spoken: Cesci, English, French, Italian, Catalan, and Spanish
      g. Criminal Record?: No arrests, No parking tickets, all clean
      h. Qualifications: Masters in Law, PhD in Political Science, all from Cambridge University
      i. Will they be bringing family?:
      i. Férnando Pompéllo (Husband)
      ii. Béatris Pompéllo (Daughter)

3. Embassy Information
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: No
      e. Weapons: 5 Handguns
      g. If so, how many spots?:5
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Nórië Ména?: Positive
      b. Is the Nórië Ména welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Already have!
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: Already have!
      d. Are Eothasi citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
      f. Are Eothasi businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Yes
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Nórië Ména: Pet Corgi

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:08 pm

Ceyesca wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Hénri di Clussés
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Hénri di Clussés,

Greetings. It is a pleasure for the Department of State — and, indeed, myself — to hear back from your foreign affairs department so quickly. We are delighted that the submitted application the Department of State made just one week ago through your official channels has been readily accepted and we vow to continue our hard work to grow and cultivate our relationship.

As per the promise the Department of State made, with myself as its representative, during our diplomatic visit to the city of Milan the past week, we proudly announce the approval of the embassy to be established in the Eothasi capital of Pälavén. We happily welcome Ambassador Fédériq-Pompéllo and are positive that the relations between our two great nations will only grow from these agreements.

Please be assured that the appropriate accommodations will be made to handle the presence of both Mrs. Fédériq-Pompéllo’s trusted spouse as well as her daughter. Should it be deemed necessary, the Department of State will make an effort to extend work visas and options to Mr. Férnando Pompéllo as well as provide educational options to continue Ms. Béatris Pompéllo’s education in the Eothasi Federation. Given the nature of differences between the languages available in the Cesci Union — and, in turn, those with which both Mr. and Ms. Pompéllo may be accustomed — the Department of State will be sure to provide assistance to determine which options best suit their interests.

Given the terms of our agreement in Milan, the Eothasi Federation is eager to establish a non-aggression pact with the Cesci Union. Furthermore, this extends to various other agreements, such as an unrestricted travel agreement and a student exchange program. However, despite this eagerness, the Imperial Council has decided it is not in our best interests to sign other such agreements, including the following requested treaties: mutual defense agreement, free trade agreement, scientific cooperation pact. We understand that this will carry certain repercussions to the expectations of the Cesci Union, and would like to apologize beforehand for these inconveniences.

In regards to the pet corgi, the Department of Immigration as well as the Department of State requests that any and all information pertaining to the pet’s medical status, chip information, and other forms of registration be made available to them with haste. No foreseeable reasons exist for which the Eothasi government would deny the entry of this pet; however, we do reserve the right to do so should we determine that the need arises.

We thank you for your immense efforts and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need to contact me for inquiries or other pertinent information, please feel free to do so at diploinitiative@dos.eot. We also invite you to closely observe the Official Diplomatic Dispatch to ensure that all included information is correct. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus
Nórië Ména Eothasi

Polyspastonia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Polyspastonia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:23 pm

1. National Information
      a. Full Nation Name: The Technocratic Kingdom of Polyspastonia
      b. Short Nation Name: Polyspastonia
      c. Population (as per national census): 439,147,115
      d. System of Government: Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
      e. Head of State: Basileus Kyros I
      f. Head of Government: First Consul Alexylva Komnenos
      g. State Secretary or equivalent: Second Consul Petros Sebastokratos
    2. Ambassador Profile
      a. Name: Hiberia Verres
      b. Age: 41
      d. Species: Homo sapiens sapiens
      e. Languages Spoken: Polyspastonian (native), Lotharingian, Eothasi
      g. Criminal Record?: N/A
      h. Qualifications: Master's degree in political science, civil servant for 15 years.
      i. Will they be bringing family?: Yes - Porphyrios Verres (husband).
    3. Embassy Information
      d. Will you be hiring locally?: Administrative and service staff will be hired locally,
      e. Weapons: 5 Kynetech plasma pistols, 5 Halberd stun batons
      f. Is a garage requested?: Yes.
      g. If so, how many spots?: Two.
      a. What is your governmental stance towards the Nórië Ména?: Positive, and open to future exchanges of trade and knowledge.
      b. Is the Nórië Ména welcome to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes.
      c. Please provide the main page of your nation’s ambassadorial registration system, if applicable: The ambassadorial registration system is still under construction.
      d. Are Eothasi citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes, freely.
      e. If yes, may immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes.
      f. Are Eothasi businesses welcome to trade with your nation’s businesses and/or expand into your nation?: Trading with Polyspastonian businesses is permitted, although expansion into Polyspastonia itself is not permitted - all business is run by the state.
      g. Would you like to enact an unrestricted travel agreement between our nations?: Yes.
      h. Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes.
      i. Would you like to enact a mutual defense agreement between our nations?: No.
      j. Would you like to enact a free trade agreement between our nations?: Yes.
      k. Would you like to enact a scientific cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes.
      l. Would you like to enact a student exchange program between our nations?: Yes.
      m. Are there additional pacts your nation would like to enact?: No.
      p. Please declare any drugs, animals or foreign plants you may be bringing into the Nórië Ména: N/A
Last edited by Polyspastonia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English, transhumanist libertarian socialist. Economic: -8.25 Social: -9.49
Pro: Abortion, Atheism, Cannabis, Democracy, Drug Decriminalisation, Feminism, Homosexuality, GMO, Left Unity, Net Neutrality, Pacifism, Secularism, Socialism, Transhumanism, Vegetarianism.

Anti: Authoritarianism, Autocracy, Capitalism, Duterte, Erdogan, Eugenics, Fascism, Imperialism, Mass Surveillance, Nazism, Pseudoscience, Putin, Racism, Religious Extremism, Sexism, Theocracy, Trump, War on Drugs.

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Tue May 01, 2018 6:24 am

Polyspastonia wrote:--snip--

Recipient: Second Consul Petros Sebastokratos
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 654 - 989
dos.eot

Dear Petros Sebastokratos,

Greetings. Firstly, allow me to introduce myself: my name is Acilia Bultus, and I am a diplomatic officer with the Eothasi Department of State. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the official channels of communication for the Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative, which — as you most certainly are aware — is the centralized portal for foreign affairs agreements of the Eothasi Federation. Given this fact, we are delighted in the Diplomatic Initiative to see fellow nations interested in establishing these amicable relations with Eothasia, and pledge to do our best to help these grow into lasting friendships.

As such, the Department of State is proud to announce that — following the appropriate deliberations in the Imperial Council, and with the blessing of His Excellency, Hierarch Valerius Eäron — the application submitted by your department has been readily approved. Please be assured that we shall make all of the necessary arrangements to provide the accomodations worthy of your department in the capital city of Pälavén for the duration of the construction of your unique embassy in the Eothasi Federation.

We heartily welcome the Honorable Ambassador Mrs. Hiberia Verres to the Eothasi Federation. In the spirit of making the integration into Eothasia as seamless as possible, the Department of State will be available at all times for additional request. As a show of good faith, we shall extend working visas to Mr. Porphyrios Verres as well as assistance in locating viable professional options within the capital city. For further information regarding this topic, please refer to the Department of Labor.

In a show of enthusiastic reciprocity, the Eothasi Department of State would like to establish an embassy — as well as consulates, should they be permitted — within the Technocratic Kingdom of Polyspastonia. Given the current status of the diplomatic program of your department, we await the completion of the official portal for these negotiations and are hopeful for the future of our relationship.

Despite this enthusiasm, however, the Imperial Council has made clear that, currently, the Eothasi Federation is not able to establish a free trade agreement with Polyspastonia. We understand that this is a deviation from the trend of negotiations between our two countries, and wholeheartedly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Acilia Bultus
Nórië Ména Eothasi

Eothasia
Envoy

Postby Eothasia » Sat May 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Posting for BUMP.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information