NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Strala wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Thats just it, I am trying not to make her a clone of Naruto.

But its kinda hard, because even in the series Naruto and Kiba are a lot alike. The Inuzuka's in general are rather assertive, dominant and hot headed. Or at least Kiba is. He sees himself as the strongest on his team and leader when a good argument can be made for Shino.

Maki shares many of Kiba's baser traits. She is hot blooded, rash and kinda loud. With the added Naruto goal of desiring to become Hokage. Still working a way to make it more unique to her than just a copy past of Naruto though.

But, she has her endearing traits as well, as I plan to explore in the RP. She is protective of her companions, from her ninja dog to her team. Even if she does see herself as the 'Alpha' of he group. And like the stereotypes for dogs and canines she too can be caring and nurturing although the softer traits will not show as often. Alpha's have to appear dominant. 8)

Well then Mrs.Alpha I hope you have what it takes to become the godaime hokage

*Maki Howls in anticipation*

Also, I have a post WIP for all of my characters.

And as for the poll, I am probably going to save the favorite RP characters for when we have a few more pages and more content to really pick out who we like reading the most.

Probably going to start the poll off simple. First favorite characters in Naruto, but divided into male and female characters. First poll for the lady characters and the second for the men.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:29 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Strala wrote:Well then Mrs.Alpha I hope you have what it takes to become the godaime hokage

*Maki Howls in anticipation*

Also, I have a post WIP for all of my characters.

And as for the poll, I am probably going to save the favorite RP characters for when we have a few more pages and more content to really pick out who we like reading the most.

Probably going to start the poll off simple. First favorite characters in Naruto, but divided into male and female characters. First poll for the lady characters and the second for the men.

alright I already know my picks

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 pm

No love for Sakura, Karin or Shizune.

Also, Kimiko's part of the post is finished.

I tried to put a decent spin on the 'Bell Test'.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Asturial
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:07 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:No love for Sakura, Karin or Shizune.

Also, Kimiko's part of the post is finished.

I tried to put a decent spin on the 'Bell Test'.

I really like all three of those characters but my choices were pretty much temari or hinata. Had to flip a coin.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:20 pm

For my genin test I'm going to make them buy and set up a humidifier for our dear sick friend

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 pm

I am going to be going to the Hospital to visit someone in a short bit, I will finish my post tonight. Sorry for the wait.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:26 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am going to be going to the Hospital to visit someone in a short bit, I will finish my post tonight. Sorry for the wait.

No don't feel sorry we can wait forever if needed

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Hmm I kind of want to post but I also want to wait till rebel alliances returns and completes his post. Hmm what to do.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Asturial wrote:Hmm I kind of want to post but I also want to wait till rebel alliances returns and completes his post. Hmm what to do.

Just do it your character is a genin that is going to be taught by yours truly. The currently most perverted pervert of Naruto Age of Shinobi Sora, my character

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Alright I will work on a post then thanks for the info.

Also who am I evidently replacing? Atreidya didn't say

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Asturial wrote:Alright I will work on a post then thanks for the info.

the character is Noriko
Last edited by Strala on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:07 pm

Strala wrote:
Asturial wrote:Alright I will work on a post then thanks for the info.

Noriko

Should I just take any reference to her as a reference to Omura?
Last edited by Asturial on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Asturial wrote:
Strala wrote:Noriko

Should I just take any reference to her as a reference to Omura?

Sure I don't really care

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Assuming Atlannia is alright with me making a Mizune Clan character, this is my second and final for now.

Name: Tokikazu Mizune
Village: Konohagakure
Clan:

Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Yin Release
Jinchuriki: No
Kekkei Genkai: Yes
Communing with Thieves Technique- This hidden technique is an unusual genjutsu that takes control of rats, allowing the user to command them and view their thoughts. These naturally stealthy creatures are excellent for stealth and reconnaissance but the Mizune clan also use them in combat by distracting and weakening their opponents, in particular many Mizune clan members can infuse their rats with yin chakra that, when the rat bites someone, places the victim under a genjutsu.

Known Techniques:
-Communing with Thieves Technique: This is a unique genjutsu used to control rats and the central technique of the Mizune clan. The rats of the Mizune clan are specially bred and trained to be receptive to this process, so practitioners can easily control large swarms of the creatures and even investigate their mind to retrieve information such as things they have heard, seen or smelled.
-Communing with Thieves: Explosive Sacrifice-Specially developed by Tokikazu and his father, this technique is just as it sounds. Hundreds if not thousands of rats are summoned with attached paper bombs. These creatures swarm a target and explode in a fiery blaze, usually giving the summoner time to escape or crippling a target.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Reserves-Similar to the Explosive Sacrifice technique, rats are summoned in order to aid the summoner. These rats however contain vast amounts of chakra, stored within their body in an unnatural way, making them living, breathing Chakra reserves. The summoner may drain all of the Chakra stored within the rats body, thereby killing it due to the unnatural methods used to store it within the rat; Alternatively the summoner could retrieve most of the Chakra and leave the rat alive.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Fireball -Another unique technique developed by himself and his father. Specially bred rats with fur that burns on the outside, allowing the rats to be living balls of fire. These rats are summoned as the other techniques are, and can be used in a variety of lethal and non-lethal ways. The Rats are usually unharmed by the technique.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Swarm-Upwards of fifty rats are summoned in this jutsu, specially bred to have incredibly sharp fangs and strong jaws. They are also naturally good at swarming a target, sinking their teeth in an initiating a chakra drain which will last until the rats are removed and the injuries wrapped.
Strengths: Genjutsu is his strongest ability, followed by Ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: He's particularly weak with Taijutsu, as well as with his Chakra reserves. Hence the development of the Rat Reserves technique.
Bio: Tokikazu was born as the nephew to the Clans Head, and a year later the cousin of the newborn heiress. His lineage goes back the whole way to the Clans near-mythical founder, the homeless beggar who spoke to rats and protected his ancestors. His fascination in his clans Kekkei Genkai, its history and the role of Shinobi in the world left him with a burning desire to learn and honor his clan. From the moment he could walk he was watching and beginning to understand the interworkings of Chakra and his clans "gift." It was at his fathers insistance that he wait an additional year before entering the academy, so as to be in the same class as the clan-heiress. His free time was dominated by his studies, to which his father personally oversaw. He never developed close relationships with other students during his childhood, as they got in the way of his training.

He entered the Academy at an advanced level for his age, mostly due to his fathers rigorous training and need for perfection. Perhaps it was the Clans desperate situation, status and money-wise that made him so determined to ascend his child, but it didn't matter. His work ethic and determination, along with natural intelligence allowed him to excel once he entered official training. He easily mastered the Chakra-based classes, his only trouble coming from the hand-to-hand combat class or taijutsu. He's graduated from the academy and his desire to strengthen his clan and village are still existent. He's also gay, though this is kept private on account of protecting his families honor.
Theme Song: Theme
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Assuming Atlannia is alright with me making a Mizune Clan character, this is my second and final for now.

Name: Tokikazu Mizune
Village: Konohagakure
Clan:
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Yin Release
Jinchuriki: No
Kekkei Genkai: Yes
Communing with Thieves Technique- This hidden technique is an unusual genjutsu that takes control of rats, allowing the user to command them and view their thoughts. These naturally stealthy creatures are excellent for stealth and reconnaissance but the Mizune clan also use them in combat by distracting and weakening their opponents, in particular many Mizune clan members can infuse their rats with yin chakra that, when the rat bites someone, places the victim under a genjutsu.

Known Techniques:
-Communing with Thieves Technique: This is a unique genjutsu used to control rats and the central technique of the Mizune clan. The rats of the Mizune clan are specially bred and trained to be receptive to this process, so practitioners can easily control large swarms of the creatures and even investigate their mind to retrieve information such as things they have heard, seen or smelled.
-Communing with Thieves: Explosive Sacrifice-Specially developed by Tokikazu and his father, this technique is just as it sounds. Hundreds if not thousands of rats are summoned with attached paper bombs. These creatures swarm a target and explode in a fiery blaze, usually giving the summoner time to escape or crippling a target.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Reserves-Similar to the Explosive Sacrifice technique, rats are summoned in order to aid the summoner. These rats however contain vast amounts of chakra, stored within their body in an unnatural way, making them living, breathing Chakra reserves. The summoner may drain all of the Chakra stored within the rats body, thereby killing it due to the unnatural methods used to store it within the rat; Alternatively the summoner could retrieve most of the Chakra and leave the rat alive.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Fireball -Another unique technique developed by himself and his father. Specially bred rats with fur that burns on the outside, allowing the rats to be living balls of fire. These rats are summoned as the other techniques are, and can be used in a variety of lethal and non-lethal ways. The Rats are usually unharmed by the technique.
-Communing with Thieves: Rat Swarm-Upwards of fifty rats are summoned in this jutsu, specially bred to have incredibly sharp fangs and strong jaws. They are also naturally good at swarming a target, sinking their teeth in an initiating a chakra drain which will last until the rats are removed and the injuries wrapped.
Strengths: Genjutsu is his strongest ability, followed by Ninjutsu.
Weaknesses: He's particularly weak with Taijutsu, as well as with his Chakra reserves. Hence the development of the Rat Reserves technique.
Bio: Tokikazu was born as the nephew to the Clans Head, and a year later the cousin of the newborn heiress. His lineage goes back the whole way to the Clans near-mythical founder, the homeless beggar who spoke to rats and protected his ancestors. His fascination in his clans Kekkei Genkai, its history and the role of Shinobi in the world left him with a burning desire to learn and honor his clan. From the moment he could walk he was watching and beginning to understand the interworkings of Chakra and his clans "gift." It was at his fathers insistance that he wait an additional year before entering the academy, so as to be in the same class as the clan-heiress. His free time was dominated by his studies, to which his father personally oversaw. He never developed close relationships with other students during his childhood, as they got in the way of his training.

He entered the Academy at an advanced level for his age, mostly due to his fathers rigorous training and need for perfection. Perhaps it was the Clans desperate situation, status and money-wise that made him so determined to ascend his child, but it didn't matter. His work ethic and determination, along with natural intelligence allowed him to excel once he entered official training. He easily mastered the Chakra-based classes, his only trouble coming from the hand-to-hand combat class or taijutsu. He's graduated from the academy and his desire to strengthen his clan and village are still existent. He's also gay, though this is kept private on account of protecting his families honor.
Theme Song: Theme

Whose team are you currently on

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Strala wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:SNIP

My first character is a missing-nin, so he's not on a team. This character, i haven't decided and i'm leaving it to the OP's discretion since all the teams are filled up.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Strala wrote:

My first character is a missing-nin, so he's not on a team. This character, i haven't decided and i'm leaving it to the OP's discretion since all the teams are filled up.

What if my Aikawa Jonin was given a team of older genin? Kind of like team guy in the actual series.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Asturial wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:

What if my Aikawa Jonin was given a team of older genin? Kind of like team guy in the actual series.

That would work, i'd be entirely alright with that. I'm just concerned over whether we'll be able to fill another team, if we'd have enough characters.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:40 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Asturial wrote:

That would work, i'd be entirely alright with that. I'm just concerned over whether we'll be able to fill another team, if we'd have enough characters.

That is a good point, I think we will be able to fill it, but it's all up to the OP. I would really like that though.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Maybe it would be less of a team, and more of a one on one sensei thing.

Think Jiraiya and Naruto instead of Team 7 for example.

But its your choice.

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Maybe it would be less of a team, and more of a one on one sensei thing.

But its your choice.

That totally works for me.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:48 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Maybe it would be less of a team, and more of a one on one sensei thing.

But its your choice.

can I also get an apprentice

Asturial
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Asturial » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Strala wrote:

But its your choice.

can I also get an apprentice

Don't you have a team

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Asturial wrote:

But its your choice.

That totally works for me.

This works for me too, i'd like to do this.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Asturial wrote:
Strala wrote:can I also get an apprentice

Don't you have a team

That's the point I can have an apprentice to do all my work while I teach my team

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse