NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAThread XII: A Tarriff-ic Thread!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31607
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valrifell » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
"How was your day at work, honey?"

"GREAT, let me tell you!"

Yeah, you try to hold back the tears when that happens.

It helps that they’re adults and clearly don’t have the same hang ups you do.

So far all the ones I’ve met have been pretty chill.


I was just reciting an Internet joke.

I didn't ask for this.
T H E U N I O N O F F R A T E R N A L S O C I A L I S T L A B O R C O L L E C T I V E S
Perpetually haunted by the futures that never were and tortured by the futures that may yet be

User avatar
Hayo
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 397
Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:29 pm


User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16950
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
"How was your day at work, honey?"

"GREAT, let me tell you!"

Yeah, you try to hold back the tears when that happens.

It helps that they’re adults and clearly don’t have the same hang ups you do.

So far all the ones I’ve met have been pretty chill.

How many porn stars have you met?
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:33 pm


Law enforcement can’t do any wrong unless their against conservatives
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Jerzylvania wrote:Here is the thing with the raid on Cohen, it basically takes evidence of the planning of a future crime or an on going commission of a crime between the lawyer and the client to cause the issuance of a search warrant on a lawyer which circumvents attorney-client privilege.

That is such a high bar that no lawyer involved in Watergate was ever raided. This spells disaster for Cohen ...and who knows which client of his, heh, as if.

When you get nailed on something that they couldn't touch the Watergate conspirators with...
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 71113
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Internationalist Bastard wrote:

Law enforcement can’t do any wrong unless their against conservatives


Wonder what the mental gymnastics from the thin blue line crowd is going to be.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN♀

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Hittanryan wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:
You're right, he does do some questionable things, and if he did not do things like that, I think defending him would be easier. It would be AWESOME that Trump was perfect and never had done some bad things in his past, and I hope and I pray that he figured out his mistakes and is working on them, like stop having sex with different women.

But like most politicians, he's not perfect and all we can do is hope that he doesn't do those things again or at least while he's president, because that would go downhill REAL quickly

Republicans tried to impeach Bill Clinton for far less. If he didn’t get a free pass, why should Trump?

Because he's playing for their team and is grabbing the Executive Branch for them like it's a pussy.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Law enforcement can’t do any wrong unless their against conservatives


Wonder what the mental gymnastics from the thin blue line crowd is going to be.

Well it’s federal police so clearly theyre evil and corrupt
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43656
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fartsniffage » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:It helps that they’re adults and clearly don’t have the same hang ups you do.

So far all the ones I’ve met have been pretty chill.

How many porn stars have you met?


I'd imagine many. They don't call CToaN Walrus for nothing.....
Last edited by Fartsniffage on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Albrenia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16619
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:40 pm



Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

User avatar
Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 466
Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Hittanryan wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:
You're right, he does do some questionable things, and if he did not do things like that, I think defending him would be easier. It would be AWESOME that Trump was perfect and never had done some bad things in his past, and I hope and I pray that he figured out his mistakes and is working on them, like stop having sex with different women.

But like most politicians, he's not perfect and all we can do is hope that he doesn't do those things again or at least while he's president, because that would go downhill REAL quickly

Republicans tried to impeach Bill Clinton for far less. If he didn’t get a free pass, why should Trump?



Trump should not get a free pass, he needs to answer for his sins, and if that requires him going up against impeachment, sure. But, I think people would need to get him on more than just having an affair. From what I have researched, I have seen that Bill Clinton was not only voted to be removed based off of sexual harassment (though no one should ever sexually harass someone no matter who you are) the Republicans also voted to remove him for obstruction of justice and for perjury.

So, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I will use this as a learning opportunity.
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 
more photos and videos to come!

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 98744
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby San Lumen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Albrenia wrote:


Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

I wonder when there will be a twitter tirade about the corrupt and crooked FBI.

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Albrenia wrote:


Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

Because he knows the cultists in his base would accept everything bad being Hillary's fault, like the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Civil War.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 98744
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby San Lumen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

Because he knows the cultists in his base would accept everything bad being Hillary's fault, like the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Civil War.

I wonder if he said he thought the Earth was flat and didn't rotate, gravity didn't exist and the space program was fake how many of his supporters would believe it.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 178011
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm


Remember when he was saying that he'd be The Law And Order President?
He/Him
From damnation, immolation
He descends bringing our salvation
With heart of nuclear thunder
Iron will made of steel

Saoirse don Phalaistín

User avatar
Albrenia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16619
Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:Republicans tried to impeach Bill Clinton for far less. If he didn’t get a free pass, why should Trump?



Trump should not get a free pass, he needs to answer for his sins, and if that requires him going up against impeachment, sure. But, I think people would need to get him on more than just having an affair. From what I have researched, I have seen that Bill Clinton was not only voted to be removed based off of sexual harassment (though no one should ever sexually harass someone no matter who you are) the Republicans also voted to remove him for obstruction of justice and for perjury.

So, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I will use this as a learning opportunity.


I don't think you are wrong. Bill Clinton got impeached for lying like a dumbass about the affair, not the affair itself, to my knowledge.

Probably one of the reasons Trump's lawyers are desperate to keep him away from anything where lying would be an offense.

User avatar
Internationalist Bastard
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24520
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Internationalist Bastard » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

Because he knows the cultists in his base would accept everything bad being Hillary's fault, like the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Civil War.

Implying there isn’t a large group of Trump supporters who thought the civil war was a good thing
Last edited by Internationalist Bastard on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Alex, I insist
I am a girl, damnit
Slut Pride. So like, real talk, I’m a porn actress. We’re not all bimbos. I do not give out my information or videos to avoid conflict with site policy. I’m happy to talk about the industry or my thoughts on the career but I will not be showing you any goodies. Sorry
“Whatever you are, be a good one” Abe Lincoln

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 114397
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:Republicans tried to impeach Bill Clinton for far less. If he didn’t get a free pass, why should Trump?



Trump should not get a free pass, he needs to answer for his sins, and if that requires him going up against impeachment, sure. But, I think people would need to get him on more than just having an affair. From what I have researched, I have seen that Bill Clinton was not only voted to be removed based off of sexual harassment (though no one should ever sexually harass someone no matter who you are) the Republicans also voted to remove him for obstruction of justice and for perjury.

So, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I will use this as a learning opportunity.

President Clinton was impeached on one charge of perjury before a grand jury and one of obstructing justice. There were two other counts but they failed in the House. He was acquitted by the Senate. There was no charge of sexual harassment. You can look this stuff up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachme ... ll_Clinton
Last edited by Farnhamia on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 48095
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:It helps that they’re adults and clearly don’t have the same hang ups you do.

So far all the ones I’ve met have been pretty chill.


I was just reciting an Internet joke.

I didn't ask for this.

That’s what you get for cribbing someone else’s material.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Ifreann wrote:

Remember when he was saying that he'd be The Law And Order President?

He meant he'd be the President who ended up arrested on an episode of Law & Order.
Last edited by Petrasylvania on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Internationalist Bastard wrote:
Petrasylvania wrote:Because he knows the cultists in his base would accept everything bad being Hillary's fault, like the extinction of the dinosaurs and the Civil War.

Implying there isn’t a large group of Trump supporters who thought the civil war was a good thing

The Confederacy losing is what they consider bad.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Hayo
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 397
Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Albrenia wrote:


Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

"They're not looking at the Hillary Clinton", as he said while crossing his arms like a petulant child.

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
I was just reciting an Internet joke.

I didn't ask for this.

That’s what you get for cribbing someone else’s material.

Hey, it worked for Melania.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Petrasylvania
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10647
Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrasylvania » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Hayo wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Trump, naturally, needs to include 'But Hillary!!!'.

"They're not looking at the Hillary Clinton", as he said while crossing his arms like a petulant child.

A spoiled brat who has never been punished for his actions even to this day.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be proof of a pan-Islamic plot and Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand, crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of mentally ill lone wolves who do not represent their professed belief system at all.
The probability of someone secretly participating in homosexual acts is directly proportional to the frequency and loudness of their publicly professed disapproval and/or disgust for homosexuality.
If Donald Trump accuses an individual of malfeasance without evidence, it is almost a certainty either he or someone associated with him has in fact committed that very same malfeasance to a greater degree.

New Flag Courtesy of The Realist Polities

User avatar
Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 466
Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:

Trump should not get a free pass, he needs to answer for his sins, and if that requires him going up against impeachment, sure. But, I think people would need to get him on more than just having an affair. From what I have researched, I have seen that Bill Clinton was not only voted to be removed based off of sexual harassment (though no one should ever sexually harass someone no matter who you are) the Republicans also voted to remove him for obstruction of justice and for perjury.

So, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I will use this as a learning opportunity.


I don't think you are wrong. Bill Clinton got impeached for lying like a dumbass about the affair, not the affair itself, to my knowledge.

Probably one of the reasons Trump's lawyers are desperate to keep him away from anything where lying would be an offense.


Yeah, Trump has a mouth on him, for sure. It would be smarter for him if he lets his lawyers do the talking. But we know Trump and there is a small chance that he would stay mute on any topic about him.
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 
more photos and videos to come!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bovad, DutchFormosa, Kurgao, Kuromistan, Marenmia-Ocasia, MineLegotia and Equestria, PUTAT, Rusozak, Solyv, Umeria, Zantalio

Advertisement

Remove ads