NATION

PASSWORD

The East Pacific // Updates & News..

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The East Pacific Foreign Service
Civilian

Founded: Dec 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

The East Pacific // Updates & News..

Postby The East Pacific Foreign Service » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:22 pm

This thread shall be used by TEP officially to post updates, news, and other messages to the greater NS World.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:28 pm

(The thread OP is Aeneas Prime)
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Aeneas Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeneas Prime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:42 pm

NOTICE OF JOINT ACTION
3/27/2018

Effective immediately we are hereby blacklisting The Black Hawks. TBH is an exemplar of values incongruent with our own. Exploiting the GCRs for gains and attempting to manipulate their regional communities to capitulate into demands for support while offering nothing of substance in return.We solemnly believe that this constitutes a significant risk to the continued stability and sovereignty of our governments.

What this means, in plain English:

- Embassies and Consulates with TBH will be closed if applicable.

- All members from TBH will be denied entry and residency.

- TWPAF and EPSA will cease supporting TBH-led or backed operations.

- Failure to disclose membership in TBH for new members is cause for immediate removal.

- All individuals who are a member of TWP or TEP and are concurrently a member of TBH have one week from the posting of this notice to decide which community they will remain in. The deadline, so that it is explicitly stated, is Tuesday April 3rd.

Signed -

Supreme Loligarch Yuno

Delegate of The West Pacific Davelands

Minister of Foreign Affairs, TEP - Aeneas Prime
Aeneas Rahl

Vizier, Arbiter -The East Pacific

Also known as Dream Killers
Discord: Cain#7912

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Hmm, so it appears I'm now explicitly banned from entering TEP, TWP, TP; and I wouldn't be surprised if TSP or TRR is on that list. Anyone know what conditions trigger being banned from TNP? :p

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Hmm, so it appears I'm now explicitly banned from entering TEP, TWP, TP; and I wouldn't be surprised if TSP or TRR is on that list. Anyone know what conditions trigger being banned from TNP? :p

TSP and TRR aren't on that list :P

An interesting announcement. Should be fascinating to see what follows.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Aeneas Prime wrote:- All members from TBH will be denied entry and residency.

Since TWP doesn't seem particularly inclined toward transparency, would TEP like to provide an explanation for this?
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fratt
Attaché

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratt » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:16 pm

Aeneas Prime wrote:- All individuals who are a member of TWP or TEP and are concurrently a member of TBH have one week from the posting of this notice to decide which community they will remain in.

Asking this as a general question: is the above (forbidding or stripping citizenship by executive order - unless the Magisterium has passed a law to that effect that I missed) legally possible in TEP?

Lord Dominator wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if TSP or TRR is on that list.

Unlikely for either (or TNP).
A spambot wrote:
You said that the NPO should not change it's core culture.

Literally everyone else, including the NPO, realizes and understands that NPO culture is the problem.
I'm sure these are the best towel warmers and it will come in handy here.
So you either don't realize that the NPO's core culture caused a war and the subversion of countless regions, or you just don't care.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Fratt wrote:
Aeneas Prime wrote:- All individuals who are a member of TWP or TEP and are concurrently a member of TBH have one week from the posting of this notice to decide which community they will remain in.

Asking this as a general question: is the above (forbidding or stripping citizenship by executive order - unless the Magisterium has passed a law to that effect that I missed) legally possible in TEP?

Lord Dominator wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if TSP or TRR is on that list.

So I'm told, which does honestly surprise me. Except TNP, I need to find out how to get banned from there :p

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012

Postby Tim Stark » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:34 pm

While this is a bold move by The East Pacific and The West Pacific, it certainly seems like a necessary preventative measure to ensure that UCRs understand that GCRs are not their cookie jars to dip grubby hands into.

It should be interesting to see how this will develops further.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:39 pm

Tim Stark wrote:While this is a bold move by The East Pacific and The West Pacific, it certainly seems like a necessary preventative measure to ensure that UCRs understand that GCRs are not their cookie jars to dip grubby hands into.

It would be nice if they would first demonstrate with one tiny bit of information that TBH has ever treated either of them that way, and additionally, do so in such a way that demonstrates that proscribing an entire region was necessary rather than just one person.

They've blacklisted the root administrator of Osiris, a treaty ally to both regions, for example, and that's just for starters.

This is entirely Xoriet's doing, and the sooner we all acknowledge that two Feeders made irrational policy based on the vindictive whims of one person, a person who adopts people with the express purpose to inflict emotional upset on someone else in her NS family, the better off we will all be.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Tim Stark wrote:While this is a bold move by The East Pacific and The West Pacific, it certainly seems like a necessary preventative measure to ensure that UCRs understand that GCRs are not their cookie jars to dip grubby hands into.

>warden-commander of TGW
>founder of Spiritus

I look forward to the UCR people avoiding dipping their grubby hands into the cookie jar in the future yes :roll:
~Devi Skollvaldr
Subversive Userite Raider

Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eluvatar » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Fratt wrote:

So I'm told, which does honestly surprise me. Except TNP, I need to find out how to get banned from there :p

Going by historical evidence, to be declared persona non grata or denied admission to the Regional Assembly (without resorting to OOC offenses) one should do one of the following:

1. Coup TNP.
2. Coup an ally of TNP.
3. Write a series of newspaper pieces relentlessly critical of The North Pacific and its policy of invading Nazi regions when possible.

(I apologize if I've forgotten someone)
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Tim Stark » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:

It would be nice if they would first demonstrate with one tiny bit of information that TBH has ever treated either of them that way, and additionally, do so in such a way that demonstrates that proscribing an entire region was necessary rather than just one person.

They've blacklisted the root administrator of Osiris, a treaty ally to both regions, for example, and that's just for starters.

I am sure that if the parties involved feel that evidence would be appropriate to provide, they will do so. I've certainly heard plenty behind the scenes regarding The Black Hawks attempting to manipulate GCR regions to their own devices, so I have no doubt that these two regions have some pretty convincing reasoning to be making such a move. Both have been generally close in cooperation with The Black Hawks over the past year, so this policy direction would indicate that some shit definitely went down.

They've blacklisted a lot of people with this. Clearly they feel that this is a necessary move to prevent The Black Hawks from attempting to exert subversive influence over their regions.

Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Eluvatar wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:So I'm told, which does honestly surprise me. Except TNP, I need to find out how to get banned from there :p

Going by historical evidence, to be declared persona non grata or denied admission to the Regional Assembly (without resorting to OOC offenses) one should do one of the following:

1. Coup TNP.
2. Coup an ally of TNP.
3. Write a series of newspaper pieces relentlessly critical of The North Pacific and its policy of invading Nazi regions when possible.

Are you saying Durk never couped TNP?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Eluvatar wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:So I'm told, which does honestly surprise me. Except TNP, I need to find out how to get banned from there :p

1. Coup TNP.
2. Coup an ally of TNP.

4. Be Cormac. :P

Tim Stark wrote:
Cormactopia Prime wrote:It would be nice if they would first demonstrate with one tiny bit of information that TBH has ever treated either of them that way, and additionally, do so in such a way that demonstrates that proscribing an entire region was necessary rather than just one person.

I am sure that if the parties involved feel that evidence would be appropriate to provide, they will do so. I've certainly heard plenty behind the scenes regarding The Black Hawks attempting to manipulate GCR regions to their own devices, so I have no doubt that these two regions have some pretty convincing reasoning to be making such a move. Both have been generally close in cooperation with The Black Hawks over the past year, so this policy direction would indicate that some shit definitely went down.

They've blacklisted a lot of people with this. Clearly they feel that this is a necessary move to prevent The Black Hawks from attempting to exert subversive influence over their regions.

This is not the tune you would be singing if one of the UCRs you're involved in had been blacklisted.

The Noble Thatcherites
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Again, another terrible decision on TEPs side. :/
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)

The Union of Democratic States

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:This is not the tune you would be singing if one of the UCRs you're involved in had been blacklisted.

But his UCRs don't do the whole subversion thing :roll:
~Devi Skollvaldr

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Eluvatar wrote:

1. Coup TNP.
2. Coup an ally of TNP.

Thanks, though those first two remain (currently) sadly beyond my ebil grasp
Devi Vytherin wrote:

>warden-commander of TGW
>founder of Spiritus

I look forward to the UCR people avoiding dipping their grubby hands into the cookie jar in the future yes :roll:

So do I

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Tim Stark » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:This is not the tune you would be singing if one of the UCRs you're involved in had been blacklisted.

Devi Vytherin wrote:>warden-commander of TGW
>founder of Spiritus

This is the exact tune I would be singing. The two UCRs in which I am involved respect regional sovereignty, and don't engage in the kind of subversive tactics we have seen from groups like the UDL or TBH. There is a clear difference between being involved in both UCRs and GCRs, and specifically carrying a UCR agenda into the GCR when you interact with it.

The Spiritus community is more or less content in our current semi-dormant status quo, and I can't really imagine any plot to control the actions of a GCR originating from there. I'm also regularly called an absentee founder, so I dunno how much a claim that I'm carrying any agenda of Spiritus would hold up. The Order of the Grey Wardens does not partake in the subversion Game Created Regions. Should such developments occur that would clearly indicate that TGW has been involved in the subversion of Game Created Regions, I would be fully prepared to depart from The Order. That's a stance I have stated before, that's a stance I will continue to state, and TGW still has not been tied to any subversion attempts in the GCRs.
Last edited by Tim Stark on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Tim Stark wrote:The Order of the Grey Wardens does not partake in the subversion Game Created Regions.

I laughed.
~Devi Skollvaldr

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Devi Vytherin wrote:
Tim Stark wrote:The Order of the Grey Wardens does not partake in the subversion Game Created Regions.

I laughed.

So did I. I'm of the belief that we do not participate in the subversion of Game Created Regions, and it's frankly been a founding pillar of The Order since back in '16.

If you have evidence contrary to the fact, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate seeing it.

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Coulda sworn there was something about Lazarus there and TGW not getting involved, which if I'm not mistaken was the exact same thing that TBH did. Funny, that a region being accused of subversion wasn't involved there...

Fauxia
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:Coulda sworn there was something about Lazarus there and TGW not getting involved, which if I'm not mistaken was the exact same thing that TBH did. Funny, that a region being accused of subversion wasn't involved there...
TGW did not get involved in Lazarus, correct. And as I pointed out, the only one person in Lazarus who was a Warden and is still a Warden, is inactive
Last edited by Fauxia on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Coulda sworn there was something about Lazarus there and TGW not getting involved, which if I'm not mistaken was the exact same thing that TBH did. Funny, that a region being accused of subversion wasn't involved there...
TGW did not get involved in Lazarus, correct. And as I pointed out, the only one person in Lazarus who was a Warden is still a Warden, and they are inactive

Has TGW ever gotten involved in other GCRs?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Fauxia
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fauxia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:31 pm

Solorni wrote:
Fauxia wrote:TGW did not get involved in Lazarus, correct. And as I pointed out, the only one person in Lazarus who was a Warden is still a Warden, and they are inactive

Has TGW ever gotten involved in other GCRs?
No, because it has a policy of not interfering with GCR politics.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay