NATION

PASSWORD

[QUERY] Automation of WFE

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Arkhall
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

[QUERY] Automation of WFE

Postby Arkhall » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:02 am

Is it permitted to write a script that would automatically login to my account, update the WFE (Namely the RP date), and then log back out, every 24 hours?

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:45 am

As per script rules in the one stop rules shop:

It is illegal to use a tool to automatically cause something in the gameworld to change, other than your own nation. Examples include moving regions, sending a telegram to another nation, banning a nation from a region, creating a nation, endorsing another nation, and anything else that generates a Happenings line in a region, the World Assembly, or a nation other than your own. These are referred to below as "restricted actions."

Emphasis added on important part. Therefor, it is against rules to make that script.

Full script rules can be found here
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Arkhall
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Arkhall » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Raionitu wrote:As per script rules in the one stop rules shop:

It is illegal to use a tool to automatically cause something in the gameworld to change, other than your own nation. Examples include moving regions, sending a telegram to another nation, banning a nation from a region, creating a nation, endorsing another nation, and anything else that generates a Happenings line in a region, the World Assembly, or a nation other than your own. These are referred to below as "restricted actions."

Emphasis added on important part. Therefor, it is against rules to make that script.

Full script rules can be found here

Ah, ok. Noted. Thanks!

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

Return to Moderation