Torrocca wrote:Thermodolia wrote:You’re right it’s more. Accidental explosions that kill up to 20+ people are way more common than you might think. Hell bad maintenance on gas mains can do a shit ton of damage. Yet you aren’t out clamoring for the banning of CNG
Source on that for one? And for two, why the fuck would I be clamoring for that in a thread on gun control?Ors Might wrote:That’s a matter of degree of stupidity, in all fairness.
Fair enough. The only thing that could prevent that is better education, which in fairness is something we try to do when accidents that result in loads of deaths happen.
Precisely why we need to educate people on firearms starting from a young age. It’ll reduce the number of accidental gun deaths, encourage safe storage, and potentially reduce the number of school shootings. That last one is pure conjecture, I admit, and I base it on the assumption that this education would impress how dangerous and final firearm misusage can be.








