NATION

PASSWORD

The NationStates Feminist Thread III

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 pm

After the glut of articles demonizing males for the shooting epidemic, it's worth considering:

Lack of male role models, lack of male only organizations and clubs, in combination with the bromance studies and studies around the dynamics of gender role enforcement explain this. Men enforce gender roles when women are around, and less frequently when not. Men find it easier to talk about their emotions with men than with women. Women enforce gender roles on women regardless of male presence, and enforce them on men.

The solution is not more misandrous feminism, but less of it. Blaming men and concluding the solution to this is more feminism and more empowerment of women and such will only make the problem worse, but it's the only answer these peoples limited and dysfunctional worldview can offer them, as it is an answer they have arrived at before any evidence of a problem even emerges. (I.E, they pre-judge all situations, and there exists no evidence that will convince them they are wrong.)

Instead, what we need is either to be far more vigorous in confronting and deconstructing womens sexism, or more male only spaces and groups that will allow men to open up.

The reason men aren't talking is that there isn't anywhere they feel free to talk, because feminists destroyed all those places and refuse to properly accept the scope and depth of sexism in women and confront it, insisting that men are the bigger problem despite empirical evidence to the contrary. The glut of attacking male only spaces took place during a period of feminism where misandry was outright denied to be real, and even today that's a contentious notion for them with many still refusing to accept it. The consequence of that view was removing spaces necessary for mens wellbeing.

It's also worth looking at the escalation in rates of male suicide with this lens in mind, and putting both of these things at the door of the feminist movement and its perpetual string of failures, misandry, and inadequate solutions.

The example I posted earlier of the males only barber shop receiving death threats from feminists and eventually being bullied into opening to women too, and for instance, prestigious US universities banning male only groups but allowing sororities to continue. The crimes of feminism against men are not merely historical, but ongoing.

Feminism hasn't moved past this fuck up, it's still doing it, and feminists who "Don't support that" are absent from defending these groups, only turning up to defend their movements reputation when it is criticized.

You don't support these groups and mens spaces. You weren't there. Stop lying. You might not actively seek to destroy them like your peers, but you don't support them, and that is more than sufficient to conclude the feminist movement is inadequate, and cannot rightly claim to be an equality movement on behalf of both genders, that it needs to cede ground and accept the legitimacy of other movements.

give assistance to, especially financially.

The "Support" of feminists who "Aren't like that" is not assisting men and their issues, it is assisting feminism to continue operating and pretending to be adequate.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

New Emeline
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:After the glut of articles demonizing males for the shooting epidemic, it's worth considering:

Lack of male role models, lack of male only organizations and clubs, in combination with the bromance studies and studies around the dynamics of gender role enforcement explain this. Men enforce gender roles when women are around, and less frequently when not. Men find it easier to talk about their emotions with men than with women. Women enforce gender roles on women regardless of male presence, and enforce them on men.

The solution is not more misandrous feminism, but less of it. Blaming men and concluding the solution to this is more feminism and more empowerment of women and such will only make the problem worse, but it's the only answer these peoples limited and dysfunctional worldview can offer them, as it is an answer they have arrived at before any evidence of a problem even emerges. (I.E, they pre-judge all situations, and there exists no evidence that will convince them they are wrong.)

Instead, what we need is either to be far more vigorous in confronting and deconstructing womens sexism, or more male only spaces and groups that will allow men to open up.

The reason men aren't talking is that there isn't anywhere they feel free to talk, because feminists destroyed all those places and refuse to properly accept the scope and depth of sexism in women and confront it, insisting that men are the bigger problem despite empirical evidence to the contrary. The glut of attacking male only spaces took place during a period of feminism where misandry was outright denied to be real, and even today that's a contentious notion for them with many still refusing to accept it. The consequence of that view was removing spaces necessary for mens wellbeing.

It's also worth looking at the escalation in rates of male suicide with this lens in mind, and putting both of these things at the door of the feminist movement and its perpetual string of failures, misandry, and inadequate solutions.

The example I posted earlier of the males only barber shop receiving death threats from feminists and eventually being bullied into opening to women too, and for instance, prestigious US universities banning male only groups but allowing sororities to continue. The crimes of feminism against men are not merely historical, but ongoing.

Feminism hasn't moved past this fuck up, it's still doing it, and feminists who "Don't support that" are absent from defending these groups, only turning up to defend their movements reputation when it is criticized.

You don't support these groups and mens spaces. You weren't there. Stop lying. You might not actively seek to destroy them like your peers, but you don't support them, and that is more than sufficient to conclude the feminist movement is inadequate, and cannot rightly claim to be an equality movement on behalf of both genders, that it needs to cede ground and accept the legitimacy of other movements.

give assistance to, especially financially.

The "Support" of feminists who "Aren't like that" is not assisting men and their issues, it is assisting feminism to continue operating and pretending to be adequate.

Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but most "feminist" articles about mass shootings mirror what you are saying. Men are not allowed to emotionally express themselves and that's a problem I thought most everyone agreed with.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm

New Emeline wrote:Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but most "feminist" articles about mass shootings mirror what you are saying. Men are not allowed to emotionally express themselves and that's a problem I thought most everyone agreed with.

Here's the thing - the bromance thing that everyone's afraid of and how horrible that will be for women? It proves men are willing to open up and talk - even want to - but need to do so in an environment where they won't be judged for doing so.

If feminists want to get men to open up, demonizing men is not the way to do it. It's to address the systemic sexism against men when they attempt to open up - primarily enforced by women (although men are secondary enforcers). If you want men to open up, you need to openly acknowledge and fight against the sexist behavior that is majority perpetrated by women.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Galloism wrote:
New Emeline wrote:Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places, but most "feminist" articles about mass shootings mirror what you are saying. Men are not allowed to emotionally express themselves and that's a problem I thought most everyone agreed with.

Here's the thing - the bromance thing that everyone's afraid of and how horrible that will be for women? It proves men are willing to open up and talk - even want to - but need to do so in an environment where they won't be judged for doing so.

If feminists want to get men to open up, demonizing men is not the way to do it. It's to address the systemic sexism against men when they attempt to open up - primarily enforced by women (although men are secondary enforcers). If you want men to open up, you need to openly acknowledge and fight against the sexist behavior that is majority perpetrated by women.

I'm not sure if I would say "majority perpetrated," because I'm not sure how you'd make that determination, but "majorly perpetrated" seems reasonable to me.

I would go further and say that sexism against women is also majorly perpetrated by women. Phyllis Schlafly comes to mind.
Last edited by Neanderthaland on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

New Emeline
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Galloism wrote:

Bromance bad for women? Who on earth is saying that?

Mattopilos II
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos II » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 pm

New Emeline wrote:
Galloism wrote:Here's the thing - the bromance thing that everyone's afraid of and how horrible that will be for women? It proves men are willing to open up and talk - even want to - but need to do so in an environment where they won't be judged for doing so.

There are always the nuts, friend, always the nuts.
Anarchist without adjectives, Post-Leftist, Anti-theist, STEM major.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner
“The victory of a moral ideal is achieved by the same ‘immoral’ means as every victory: force, lies, slander, injustice.” - Nietzsche
“Our duties - are the rights of others over us.” - Nietzsche

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:
Galloism wrote:Here's the thing - the bromance thing that everyone's afraid of and how horrible that will be for women? It proves men are willing to open up and talk - even want to - but need to do so in an environment where they won't be judged for doing so.

I'm not sure if I would say "majority perpetrated," because I'm not sure how you'd make that determination, but "majorly perpetrated" seems reasonable to me.

I would go further and say that sexism against women is also majorly perpetrated by women. Phyllis Schlafly comes to mind.

Basically, men enforce social norms mostly when women are around, and in this circumstances, enforce them as much as women do. Otherwise, they enforce them less. Women enforce the same regardless of the presence of men.

Now, that's not the same as "no enforcement" among men, but less.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:26 pm

New Emeline wrote:

Who knows. I’ve heard some argue that bromances devalue the relationships between men and women, eventually culminating in the belief that women are objects to use and abandon (presumably to return to the safety of the bromance, as they say).

Like Matto said, “There are always the nuts, friend, always the nuts.”

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 pm

New Emeline wrote:

Oh, just The National Post, Pacific Standard, The Telegraph, and a few others.

Time Magazine was a little more neutral, although they couldn't resist adding this scare bit at the end:

But they also express concern about traditional male-female relationships, writing that “the rise of the bromances may not altogether be liberating and socially positive for women.” Men in the study sometimes referred to their girlfriends using sexist or disdainful language, they wrote, and demonstrated an “us and them” mentality that suggested allegiance to their “bros” over their romantic partners.

The authors even suggest that these changing cultural norms could even have implications for where and how men choose to live—opting to move in with a male roommate rather than a girlfriend, for example, thus delaying or disrupting relationships that could eventually lead to marriage and starting a family. “Lovers are temporary,” one study participant said during his interview. “A bromance can last a lifetime.”

Computer Lab
Envoy

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Computer Lab » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm

I appreciate the lengths they went to avoid saying "Bros before hos".

I also appreciate how they took a study that involved 30 heterosexual white males all in majors involving sports at a single college and acted like it was useful for anything but suggesting further research might be worthwhile.
I wish the media would stop grabbing new studies and running with them without caring about their validity.
Please, call me Phil.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Computer Lab wrote:I appreciate the lengths they went to avoid saying "Bros before hos".

I also appreciate how they took a study that involved 30 heterosexual white males all in majors involving sports at a single college and acted like it was useful for anything but suggesting further research might be worthwhile.
I wish the media would stop grabbing new studies and running with them without caring about their validity.

That's how feminism ended up with the 1/3 women being sexually assaulted claim. But it is reflective of the overly defensive and belligerent state of Western feminism, where if it doesn't benefit women it's bad.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

Computer Lab
Envoy

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Computer Lab » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:39 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
Computer Lab wrote:I appreciate the lengths they went to avoid saying "Bros before hos".

That's how feminism ended up with the 1/3 women being sexually assaulted claim. But it is reflective of the overly defensive and belligerent state of Western feminism, where if it doesn't benefit women it's bad.

Waving around unverified/replicated studies with small heterogeneous samples isn't only a problem in Western feminism. Everyone does it.
I think it's a little disingenuous to disparage feminism alone.
Please, call me Phil.

Mattopilos II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos II » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:48 am

Computer Lab wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:

Waving around unverified/replicated studies with small heterogeneous samples isn't only a problem in Western feminism. Everyone does it.

As someone in the field of science, every time a scientific study is in the news, I just get mad because I know they are pulling shit out of their ass.
“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.” - Max Stirner
“The victory of a moral ideal is achieved by the same ‘immoral’ means as every victory: force, lies, slander, injustice.” - Nietzsche

Knask
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2009

Postby Knask » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:53 am

Galloism wrote:
New Emeline wrote:Bromance bad for women? Who on earth is saying that?

Oh, just The National Post, Pacific Standard, The Telegraph, and a few others.

Time Magazine was a little more neutral, although they couldn't resist adding this scare bit at the end:

Or, as it's also called, one study.

Mattopilos II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos II » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:10 am

Knask wrote:
Galloism wrote:Oh, just The National Post, Pacific Standard, The Telegraph, and a few others.

B-but 3 people used it in separate places!

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hirota » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 am

Mattopilos II wrote:
Knask wrote:Or, as it's also called, one study.

B-but 3 people used it in separate places!
Let's not pretend that a single study is the only time people have ever claimed "bromances" are sexist.

Guardian wrote:Yet, let's be honest with each other, here: the "bromance" genre has always been defined, not only by sexism (the men seem to love each other primarily because they aren't women: women, in these movies, are awful), but by homophobia.

I assume that only one study has been reported about because only one study has actually been carried out - previously all we had is some sketchy viewpoints with little evidence.

You're absolutely right to be critical insofar that it is a a single study (and one in a discipline that struggles with some of the key tenements of the scientific method - specifically reproducibility). You are also absolutely right because it looks like it is a very small study - 30 people.

I think the problem here though is it's a matter of confirmation bias. People are more likely to be believe something that fits their own personal beliefs. Everyone does it, so be wary of being too snarky of other people falling foul of it when you will inevitably fall foul of it yourself.
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:35 am

Knask wrote:
Galloism wrote:Oh, just The National Post, Pacific Standard, The Telegraph, and a few others.

Yes, it is one study, picked up by multiple media outlets to basically declare male to male friendships as scary and bad for women. Because we don’t care if anything is good or bad for men, only how effects women and children (especially children, but “give a damn” priority is basically children > women > most animals other than farm animals and vermin > men > farm animals > vermin).

Which is a fairly constant theme in our society, by the way.

Male birth control? Bad for women.

Being a stay at home dad? Extra hard for her (this article makes many valid points, but like most, it pays extra attention to the woman in the relationship as suffering)

Eliminating net neutrality? Bad for women. (As an aside, while eliminating NN is bad, I’m thoroughly unconvinced it’s worse for women than men).

Men literally being sent to their deaths? “Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children. ”

That person ran for president and nearly won.

I could go on for pages.
Last edited by Galloism on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006

Postby Ostroeuropa » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:08 am

Continuing applying principles and its fairly shocking how often shit turns up.

Homeless friend? Move in for a few months, save some cash and fuck off.
Dads gay lover suicides? Come to pub with me.
DV incident? Pop over.

I'm a one man fucking MRA clinic. My couch is probably one of the biggest utilities for men in the UK, and that, that, is fucking weird. The sudden shift from drug den to helping people is screwing with my head and the transition is bumpy.

"Oh hey, don't mind these 8 people turning up with booze. NO DRUGS THO YEH? if there's drugs do it in the kitchen and don't let me know k cos i'm quitting due to mental collapse, this is A,B,C,D,E,F,G, and H, they're here to party. This is I, my lodger, K, a friend of mine whose laying low here, share booze with them."

*shrug*

I suppose being somewhat known in my community for giving a shit has effects. Posting so other MRAs who give a shit can consider whether being more public about it might provide opportunities, even anarchistically sourced ones.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hirota » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 am

Galloism wrote:

Yes, it is one study, picked up by multiple media outlets to basically declare male to male friendships as scary and bad for women. Because we don’t care if anything is good or bad for men, only how effects women and children (especially children, but “give a damn” priority is basically children > women > most animals other than farm animals and vermin > men > farm animals > vermin).
In short, you are not linking those sources because you think it's true; but rather all these media sources are posting about it because they think it's true.
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:20 am

Hirota wrote:
Galloism wrote:Yes, it is one study, picked up by multiple media outlets to basically declare male to male friendships as scary and bad for women. Because we don’t care if anything is good or bad for men, only how effects women and children (especially children, but “give a damn” priority is basically children > women > most animals other than farm animals and vermin > men > farm animals > vermin).
In short, you are not linking those sources because you think it's true; but rather all these media sources are posting about it because they think it's true.

Yes, exactly.

Mattopilos II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos II » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Hirota wrote:
Galloism wrote:Yes, it is one study, picked up by multiple media outlets to basically declare male to male friendships as scary and bad for women. Because we don’t care if anything is good or bad for men, only how effects women and children (especially children, but “give a damn” priority is basically children > women > most animals other than farm animals and vermin > men > farm animals > vermin).

I don't think any of us came to the conclusion he thought it was true.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:58 am

Computer Lab wrote:I think it's a little disingenuous to disparage feminism alone.

So if it's not OK when anti-vaxxers wave around that infamous study showing a debunked link between vaccines and autism, why is it acceptable when Western feminists throw around the wage gap or the 1/3 statistic when both of those have been shown to either be debunked entirely or misconstrued? Why is it that when any criticism of Western feminism as a collective is leveled, people get defensive, yet are quite happy to criticise other social movements?
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

The Grene Knyght
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Grene Knyght » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 am

Costa Fierro wrote:
Computer Lab wrote:I think it's a little disingenuous to disparage feminism alone.

So if it's not OK when anti-vaxxers wave around that infamous study showing a debunked link between vaccines and autism, why is it acceptable when Western feminists throw around the wage gap or the 1/3 statistic when both of those have been shown to either be debunked entirely or misconstrued? Why is it that when any criticism of Western feminism as a collective is leveled, people get defensive, yet are quite happy to criticise other social movements?

What a strange glitch! It seems somehow part of CL's post is missing on your computer, thus entirely changing the meaning of the post! Here, let me help:
Computer Lab wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:

As you can see, CL appears to be arguing that feminists can indeed be guilty of using poorly crafted studies, and notes that that is a problem, but states that that isn't only a problem with feminism, but is a problem in virtually every movement. But I can see how, if some strange - dare I say, malicious - glitch somehow caused you to only see part of the post, you'd interpret it as being the complete opposite. Certainly I'd never accuse you of cherry-picking a quote so that you could argue in bad faith. What with your record of an absolute lack of intellectual dishonesty, I surely must give you the benefit of the doubt.
[_★_]
(◕‿◕)
Socialist Women wrote:Part of the reason you're an anarchist is because you ate too much expired food
Claorica wrote:Oh look, an antifa ancom being smartaleck
Old Tyrannia wrote:Bold words from the self-declared Leninist
Currently
Reading
2015: x=-8.75,y=-6.56
2016: x=-8.88,y=-9.54
2017: x=-9.63,y=-9.90
2018: x=-9.88,y=-9.23
2019: x=-10.0,y=-9.90
2020: x=-10.0,y=-10.0
2021: x=-10.0,y=-10.0

PRO: Socialism, Communism, Internationalism, Revolution, Leninism.
NEUTRAL: Anarchism, Marxism-Leninism.
ANTI: Capitalism, Liberalism, Nationalism, Fascists, Hyper-Sectarian Leftists.
Portal Nationalist | Proletarian Moralist

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:56 am

The Grene Knyght wrote:Here, let me help:

The only way you could have helped was to not post at all.

Finswedeway
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Finswedeway » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 am

Galloism wrote:

Glad to know I'm at the bottom of the privilege and guilt chain
To survive the coming age, we must adapt, resist populist influences, and root out greedy tyranny from the hallowed halls of government, and as God is my witness, we will survive.
-Audo av Sangua

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General