NATION

PASSWORD

Who would win in a spy fight?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Who will win?

Jason Bourne
No votes
John Wick
20%
Harry Harts
10%
James Bond
20%
Ethan Hunt
No votes
The f@$k should I know? They all are pretty badass.
50%

Total votes : 10

BlazingAngel
Envoy

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Who would win in a spy fight?

Postby BlazingAngel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:19 pm

I had to ask this since I know we're all movie manic so who would actually win in a hand-to-hand combat?

Jason Bourne from Jason Bourne, John Wick from John Wick, Harry Harts from The Kingsmen, James Bond from 007 or Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible?

Please honestly choose then explains why that person would win.
Last edited by BlazingAngel on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Certified Firefighter. Took an EMT class and failed the written test twice. This was (probably) caused after killing too many dummies with an AED. Now a slave to Amazon as a warehouse worker

Rub some aloe vera on your neck and perform chest compressions on yourself for about 30 times per minutes. Then wrap the fuck out of your right arm with a saran wrap. Lastly, rub your nipples for shock management. Paramedics approved

DON'T SLEEP NEAR THE FIRELINES
Never lose your hose unattended when conducting clean-up. You'll never get it back
When a tree fall in the forest, does it make a sound? Of course it has, after being brutally sawed in half by chainsaws

BlazingAngel
Envoy

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby BlazingAngel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Let's be reasonable, shall we?
Certified Firefighter. Took an EMT class and failed the written test twice. This was (probably) caused after killing too many dummies with an AED. Now a slave to Amazon as a warehouse worker

Rub some aloe vera on your neck and perform chest compressions on yourself for about 30 times per minutes. Then wrap the fuck out of your right arm with a saran wrap. Lastly, rub your nipples for shock management. Paramedics approved

DON'T SLEEP NEAR THE FIRELINES
Never lose your hose unattended when conducting clean-up. You'll never get it back
When a tree fall in the forest, does it make a sound? Of course it has, after being brutally sawed in half by chainsaws

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:32 am

>no red sparrow
>no mike banning from olympus has fallen
>no spy from tf2
>no sombra from overwatch
>none of the protagonists from the assassin's creed franchise
>no ninjas

Though if I had to choose, it'd probably be Wick, despite my lack of knowledge of those films
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 pm

First off- John Wick isn’t a spy, he’s a former mafia assassin that happens to have had worldwide services. Sure, the whole secret society might seem like something out of spy fiction, but he shouldn’t really belong here.

Harry Hart’s the absolute winner, simply out of sheer plot overpoweredness. The Kingsman franchise, while an awesome franchise on its own, is an extreme parody of other spy/espionage stories.

Ethan Hunt, no matter how many Burj Khalifas and A400 planes he can climb, won’t survive a headshot, Alpha Gel or not.
James Bond might fight his way out of a Soviet archive building, but he’ll definitely lose a battle royale to the death in a chapel full of berserk brainwashed Westboro Baptists.

Even video game assassins and spies like the TF2 spy, Sam Fisher, Solid Snake, and even Agent 47 can’t possibly live up to anything Galahad’s done. While he isn’t an enhanced supersoldier or trained in 99 forms of combat, his field experience and pure extreme feats, alongside ridiculously overpowered weapons and gadgetry, will win by a significant margin.

And that’s why Matthew Vaughn and whoever screenwrote Kingsman have f**ked the entire genre in the ass in terms of creating characters.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Novum Texas
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Texas » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Jar Jar binks is the best spy
NS Stats are bad. NS Stats called me a bloody Left-Leaning College state because I allowed maternity leave
Puppet of that asshole known as United American Commomwealth
Current year: 3018
This nation does NOT represent my views.

Return to Arts & Fiction