NATION

PASSWORD

Eastern Front RP [WWII - Character] [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Eastern Front RP [WWII - Character] [OOC]

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:05 am

Eastern Front - WWII Character Roleplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
Music for the mood.

German story
"Soldaten
It is January 1942. The Eastern Front offensive looks hopeful. The Fuhrer has ordered you to attack key cities such as Leningrad and Stalingrad. You are taking the frontlines near the Black Sea where you are assaulting an key Soviet city known as "Sosnovka" which has multiple fortifications. It is your goal to take this city and stop the Soviet counter-attack. Sosnovka is an key city to the Soviet industry which is making tons of ammo and tanks for the Soviet war effort. Stalin has ordered that no man shall retreat from his position and that they must hold this city to the last man. If you can take this city then we will surely succeed in our fight for the Fatherland.

Gott mitt uns."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCVtkjfApE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaiFiDQD4EI
Music for the mood.

Soviet story
"Comrades!
It is January 1942! It has almost been one year already since the start of the Great Patriotic War. You have bravely enlisted in to the Red Army to fight for your mothers, sisters, daughters! You will not grant the fascist invader one more move in to this land! You have been ordered by our dear leader Stalin to defend the city of Sosnovka! It is our key industrial point to stopping the fascist invasion! Our leader has issued no retreat! Hold the city to the last man! If we can take the fascists here then we can take the fascists all the way back to Berlin!

Ura!"

Registration for Armed Forces (German):
State ID
Name:
DOB:
Nationality:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Photo (optional):
Branch: Wehrmacht - Waffen SS - Luftwaffe (Paratroops only.) - Kriegsmarine (Infantry or coastal Artillery only.)
Waffenfarbe: What your waffenfarbe is. If unsure, put white for infantry. I will have a link to help.
Backstory:

Registration for Armed Forces (Soviet):
State ID
Name:
DOB:
Nationality:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Photo (optional):
Branch:
Backstory:

Basically, this is an WWII character based roleplay for both sides and involves a great deal of roleplay and fun. It will be about both sides of the spectrum, not just one side so players can have good fun. Good roleplayers will be awarded with medals and decorations for their character in addition to promotions. CO-OP's and the OP will serve as giving NPC's or officers giving orders. The story will adapt to the actions of you and others and as said before. excellent posts will receive excellent rewards.

Rules:

I. No godmodding or metagaming. No call of duty moments.
II. Effort is key in posts. Bad apps will be rejected.
III. Pay attention to NPC posts and your squad leader posts (this will be determined by OP.)
IIII. If confused, telegram OP or CO-OP.

IC will be up when we get 5 apps.
Last edited by Al-Ghaihr on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Isapito
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:13 am

Would it be possible to be part of the Finish army?

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:15 am

Isapito wrote:Would it be possible to be part of the Finish army?

No.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:17 am

Tagged
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Backatri
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Backatri » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:19 am

tag
Card Carrying Member of the adhouse|Proud Member of the GIA

Saevia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Saevia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:19 am

Tag, obviously! This looks amazing!

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:29 am

Great. For some reason, the corps color link isn't working. If you need help with it. Just post here or search corps color of the branch you're after. As for Kriegsmarine (I can't find anything on them, but I do have some photos of how the coastal Artillery/battery unit looks and possibly infantry?)

Coastal Artillery/Battery enlisted uniform. Field-grau, possibly white or yellow piping.

Some shore duty uniforms. Obviously tropical.

Kriegsmarine infantry division/unit.

Original uniform. Seems they used the fieldgrau helmet.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:54 pm

What Ranks are we supposed to use, specifically. I understand this is a Character Roleplay but will it also function more tactically, with us commanding sizable units or more squad based, with us being boots on the ground?
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:36 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:What Ranks are we supposed to use, specifically. I understand this is a Character Roleplay but will it also function more tactically, with us commanding sizable units or more squad based, with us being boots on the ground?

Yes, it'll function tactically. Boots on the ground. Squad leader positions will be given and can be applied for if you submit an good RP sample. As for squad leader positions. It'll vary from Rottenfuhrer to about Oberscharfuhrer for the SS.

But you're free to choose any branch you like or join any side you like. To apply for squad leader. Simply note it in your application and include an RP sample or link to them.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Bump guys. I'll have my application up here soon.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Luhanskaya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Luhanskaya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 pm

State ID
Name: Артём Кириллович Дементьев (Artyom Kirillovich Dementyev)
DOB: 16 Август 1924г. (16 August, 1924г.)
Nationality: Русский (Russian)
Hair color: Шатен (Brown)
Eye color: Голубой (Blue)
Height:177.8см (5' 10")
Weight: 73кг (160 lbs.)
Photo (optional):
Face:
Image Image
Uniform Summer:Image Uniform Winter:
Branch: РККА, Пехота (Army, Infantry)
Rank: Красноapмеец "Private" (Literally means Red Army Soldier)
Backstory:
Artyom was born on 16, August 1924 to a poor family, consisting of his father, mother, two brothers Vitaliy, and Pyotr, and later his sister, Katerina. He lived out his childhood in the small Siberian village of Sidorovsk, where his father was a hunter and trapper who sold pelts to the nearby villages. His mother was a school teacher at the local primary school. Artyom began attending Sidorovsk Primary School at the age of 5. Here he was indoctrinated into the Komsomol, as was every other kid at this age. This was to further teach the ideas behind communism and the backbone of the nation. While also instilling fierce patriotism in those who were part of it.

In February 1939 at the age of 15 Artyom moved west to Smolensk to live with his aunt and uncle to attend a better secondary school. He had wanted to work construction inside of one of the big cities. Soon after his oldest brother Vitaliy found himself fighting in the battles of Lake Khasan and Khalkhyn Gol. He returned victorious. Visiting Artyom in Smolensk telling him all about the conflict, and how the Soviets had rolled over the Japanese during every battle. Following this both his brothers were sent to fight the Finns in the winter war. The country had a strong feeling of invincibility, after all they had just massacred the Japanese Army, who was ten folds better then the Finns. The purges on military officials began to show their effects however. The Red Army was humiliated and tossed around like a ragdoll to a bunch of farmers. Units had no coordination and had no supplies due to the logistical nightmare that was the Soviet Union. The government quickly supressed any truth to come into the country and wrote the war off as a victory, merely because the CCCP gained land out of it. This would be what was remembered. Artyom would remember it in a different light, in this war his brother Pyotr had perished. His tank battalion was wiped out, after they couldn’t receive the needed supplies.

Then rolled in summer of 1941 the German Army paralyzed the nation with fear and disbelief as they rolled into the Ukraine. The next day soldiers went door to door handing out notices of conscription. His cousin had been selected and was taken from the house. Artyom, only 17 at the time was young enough to avoid conscription. However, volunteering was allowed for males starting at the age of 16. Against his Aunt and Uncle's better judgement Artyom left with his cousin to be in processed into the Soviet war machine. Now at the age of 18 Artyom was on the frontlines defending his motherland, fighting for the old and young, and his fellow mothers and sisters, in the urban meatgrinder known as Sosnovka. He hadn't quite got to work construction in a big city, but he was sure as hell working deconstruction in the city..

Which Sosnovka are you referring to in the post? There are tens of them (About 30-40) in modern Russia and even more in post Soviet countries? Or are you just making a fictional city? Also, I hope you don't mind, but I made my own Военный Билет Or "Красноармейская Книжка" and included my characters face, name, dob, etc. The i.d. you have is a post Great Patriotic War version
Last edited by Luhanskaya on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
English is not my first language so if there are mistakes I deeply apologize. All the English I've learned is self taught. I work on it every day.

ВДВ
76-я, в/ч 74268
45-я, в/ч 11361

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:21 am

State ID
Name: Armin Hillman
DOB: April 17th 1905
Nationality: German
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Grey
Height: 5'8
Weight: 133 Lbs
Photo (optional):

Branch: Waffen SS
Waffenfarbe: White
Backstory: Armin was born on April 17th 1905 as the only child to a German carpenter and a Swedish immigrant. As a young boy he was expected to help his father and when the time came take over the family business. He began to attend the local school when he was six years old, benefitting from the curriculum imposed on the students there. He was exceptional in language and maths. After school each day he would join several other boys from his neighborhood in games of football, his team usually winning on account of Armin's natural athletic skill. Despite his natural contempt for his educators he would continue to excel in his schooling for the remainder of his childhood.

When he was nine years old WW1 Broke out in Europe. His father became a conscript in the 1st Royal Bavarian Reserve Corps. His father was present and participated in the Battle of the Frontiers early in the war, himself being promoted to the rank of Unteroffizier as well as earning the Iron Cross after capturing a contingent of 18 French Soldiers singlehandedly after having convinced them that he had them surrounded, which allowed him to tie their arms and legs with rope before the rest of the German Army caught up with him. Back at home Armin helped the war effort by gathering cans of soup and bits of metal for the Army. He developed his strong Nationalistic views at an early age, especially after hearing that his father had become a War Hero.

His father would be killed by British Sniper Fire at the battle of Vimy Ridge three years later. The twelve year old Armin was devastated by the news, as was his now widowed mother. When the War Effort collapsed the following year Armin was forced to take a job as a shoeshiner in order to help his mother pay their rent. When the Bavarian Soviet Republic came to power Armin and his mother were forced to flee north to Berlin, only returning after the Soviet Republic was crushed by the Freikorps that year. During their short stay his mother met a prominent Nationalist man who would become a close family friend.

Years later when Hitler became a prominent Populist for the Nazi Party, Armin became attracted to their radical nationalistic views. He would also end up marrying a Aryan girl named Hilda with whom he had a son with in 1934. He was in attendance for several of Hitlers first rallies and was caught more than once painting swastica's on Communist-Sympathizing area's of his native city of Munich. In 1938 he joined the SS despite being over the age requirement. He was able to do so as he was close friends with the man who allocated recruits to the SS, as well as his early support for the Hitler Regime and his excellent physical health. Upon the orders of a superior officer however, he was transferred from the Allgemeine-SS to the Waffen-SS. The following year he participated in operation Fall Weiss. Later he would participate in the Operation Fall Gelb and the Fall of France. When Operation Barbarossa eventually broke out he was transferred to the invasion, participating in key victories across the Eastern Front. His final transfer was to the group that would be participating in the Battle of Soldaten. He has requested and had his request granted, to take his leave after the Battle so that he may see his young son. He is excited to show Hilda his new Four Year Service Medal
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Luhanskaya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Luhanskaya » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:29 am

Also here is a page with the Soviet Unions epaulette color guide. If you need anything translated please let me know. And here are the collar tabs before they changed to shoulder boards
Last edited by Luhanskaya on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language so if there are mistakes I deeply apologize. All the English I've learned is self taught. I work on it every day.

ВДВ
76-я, в/ч 74268
45-я, в/ч 11361

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Luhanskaya wrote:
(Image)
State ID
Name: Артём Кириллович Дементьев (Artyom Kirillovich Dementyev)
DOB: 16 Август 1924г. (16 August, 1924г.)
Nationality: Русский (Russian)
Hair color: Шатен (Brown)
Eye color: Голубой (Blue)
Height:177.8см (5' 10")
Weight: 73кг (160 lbs.)
Photo (optional):
Face:
(Image) (Image)
Uniform Summer:(Image) Uniform Winter:
(Image)
Branch: РККА, Пехота (Army, Infantry)
Rank: Красноapмеец "Private" (Literally means Red Army Soldier)
Backstory:
Artyom was born into a poor family in the small Siberian village of Sidorovsk in the summer of 1924. His father is a hunter and trapper, his mother a school teacher. He later went to live with his Aunt and Uncle outside of Smolensk in order to attend secondary schooling in 1939. He had wanted to go work in the booming construction industry in any of the big cities after graduating. But all of it came to a crashing halt on a sunday in the summer of 1941. Germany rolled into the Ukraine, paralyzing the population who refused to believe what had just happened. The next day soldiers went door to door handing out notices of conscription. His cousin had been selected and was taken from the house. Artyom, only 17 at the time was young enough to avoid conscription. However, volunteering was allowed for males starting at the age of 16. Against his Aunt and Uncle's better judgement Artyom left with his cousin to be in processed into the Soviet war machine. Now at the age of 18 Artyom was on the frontlines defending his motherland, fighting for the old and young, and his fellow mothers and sisters, in the urban meatgrinder known as Sosnovka. He hadn't quite got to work construction in a big city, but he was sure as hell working deconstruction in the city.

Which Sosnovka are you referring to in the post? There are tens of them (About 30-40) in modern Russia and even more in post Soviet countries? Or are you just making a fictional city? Also, I hope you don't mind, but I made my own Военный Билет Or "Красноармейская Книжка" and included my characters face, name, dob, etc. The i.d. you have is a post Great Patriotic War version

It's an fictional city. I took Sosnovka from PUBG. I'd like to imagine it as maybe an Ukrainian border Stalingrad. So, it's an fictional city. Home to maybe about 300,000? Accepted, by the way.

The Frozen Forest wrote:
(Image)
State ID
Photo (optional):
Rank: I'm a bit unsure of what would be an appropriate Rank for him.
Waffenfarbe: White (The Links are broken but i found the appropriate page regardless)
Backstory: I don't want to fill this in until i know what rank to go with.

I'd say based on his age, he'd maybe have joined Allgemeine-SS and would at least obtained the rank of SS-Unterscharfuhrer. Based on that by the way, he'd probably qualify for some political awards (at the most, The SS 4 year long service medal?) and maybe the NSDAP party badge (not that you'd wear it in combat, I'd hope not or otherwise you'd get shot immediately.) but not the golden one. The standard one. I have a photo of it:

Contrary to popular belief, there was grades of this badge (or "award"). The most awarded was the first two. The last one was meant to be awarded over 100,000 times but only reached around 40,000 people and those were people who did contributions to Germany that were major or were Hitler's friend or whatever. I know that Hermann Goring obtained a lot of his medals by simply asking for them.

Also; for Soviet characters. Depending on your characters age and backstory. They may qualify for one defense medal or combat medal.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/8d/9c/87/8d9c ... 9bc894.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fc/9e/2b/fc9e ... d-army.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f5/f0/c4/f5f0 ... d-army.jpg
https://us.123rf.com/450wm/igorgolovnio ... .jpg?ver=6
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/a/(KGrHqRH ... s-l300.jpg

Here are some of the most awarded medals. Most of them 1943 - 1945. However, I as OP will determine if an action grants an valorious medal or so on.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 pm

App is finished, let me know if their's any major inconsistencies that i should fix.

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:14 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:App is finished, let me know if their's any major inconsistencies that i should fix.

Yeah, you have it on your application where it says you participated in the battle in the Allgemeine-SS. As far as I know, when WWII started. The Allgemeine-SS became an bureaucratic office within the Schutzstaffel. After-all, the Allgemeine-SS wore those shining black uniforms:
https://cdn3.volusion.com/edfty.tqgxv/v ... 1323427887

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attachmen ... -u-087.jpg
This was the early SS officers uniform as an attempt to try to differentiate it from the Wehrmacht.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attachmen ... rdgrau.jpg
This was the early SS combat uniform. Commonly known as the SS-VT uniform. But sometimes they used the M36 cut tunic.

I'd say your character was transferred to the W-SS by orders of an superior officer.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:40 pm

Al-Ghaihr wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:App is finished, let me know if their's any major inconsistencies that i should fix.

Yeah, you have it on your application where it says you participated in the battle in the Allgemeine-SS. As far as I know, when WWII started. The Allgemeine-SS became an bureaucratic office within the Schutzstaffel. After-all, the Allgemeine-SS wore those shining black uniforms:
https://cdn3.volusion.com/edfty.tqgxv/v ... 1323427887

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attachmen ... -u-087.jpg
This was the early SS officers uniform as an attempt to try to differentiate it from the Wehrmacht.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attachmen ... rdgrau.jpg
This was the early SS combat uniform. Commonly known as the SS-VT uniform. But sometimes they used the M36 cut tunic.

I'd say your character was transferred to the W-SS by orders of an superior officer.

I made a minor correction so he was transfered to the Waffen SS from the Allgemeine-SS just prior to Operation Fall Weiss.

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:01 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
(Image)
State ID
Photo (optional):
Waffenfarbe: White
Backstory: Armin was born on April 17th 1905 as the only child to a German carpenter and a Swedish immigrant. As a young boy he was expected to help his father and when the time came take over the family business. He began to attend the local school when he was six years old, benefitting from the curriculum imposed on the students there. He was exceptional in language and maths. After school each day he would join several other boys from his neighborhood in games of football, his team usually winning on account of Armin's natural athletic skill. Despite his natural contempt for his educators he would continue to excel in his schooling for the remainder of his childhood.

When he was nine years old WW1 Broke out in Europe. His father became a conscript in the 1st Royal Bavarian Reserve Corps. His father was present and participated in the Battle of the Frontiers early in the war, himself being promoted to the rank of Unteroffizier as well as earning the Iron Cross after capturing a contingent of 18 French Soldiers singlehandedly after having convinced them that he had them surrounded, which allowed him to tie their arms and legs with rope before the rest of the German Army caught up with him. Back at home Armin helped the war effort by gathering cans of soup and bits of metal for the Army. He developed his strong Nationalistic views at an early age, especially after hearing that his father had become a War Hero.

His father would be killed by British Sniper Fire at the battle of Vimy Ridge three years later. The twelve year old Armin was devastated by the news, as was his now widowed mother. When the War Effort collapsed the following year Armin was forced to take a job as a shoeshiner in order to help his mother pay their rent. When the Bavarian Soviet Republic came to power Armin and his mother were forced to flee north to Berlin, only returning after the Soviet Republic was crushed by the Freikorps that year. During their short stay his mother met a prominent Nationalist man who would become a close family friend.

Years later when Hitler became a prominent Populist for the Nazi Party, Armin became attracted to their radical nationalistic views. He would also end up marrying a Aryan girl named Hilda with whom he had a son with in 1934. He was in attendance for several of Hitlers first rallies and was caught more than once painting swastica's on Communist-Sympathizing area's of his native city of Munich. In 1938 he joined the SS despite being over the age requirement. He was able to do so as he was close friends with the man who allocated recruits to the SS, as well as his early support for the Hitler Regime and his excellent physical health. Upon the orders of a superior officer however, he was transferred from the Allgemeine-SS to the Waffen-SS. The following year he participated in operation Fall Weiss. Later he would participate in the Operation Fall Gelb and the Fall of France. When Operation Barbarossa eventually broke out he was transferred to the invasion, participating in key victories across the Eastern Front. His final transfer was to the group that would be participating in the Battle of Soldaten. He has requested and had his request granted, to take his leave after the Battle so that he may see his young son. He is excited to show Hilda his new Four Year Service Medal

Accepted.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm

State ID
Name: Hans Dietrich
DOB: April 28th, 1910
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Weight: 150 pounds.
Photo (optional):

Branch: Waffen-SS
Waffenfarbe: Cornflower blue
Backstory: Hans Dietrich was born in a small city called Bautzen. His family was mostly poor. His father had joined with the Imperial German army and served in great capacity earning multiple medals (including the Iron Cross.) and his mother was an furniture factory worker who worked constantly from factory to factory making various pieces of furniture. Hans Dietrich was put into an low-income school at the end of World War one. He was an excellent student who excelled at math and history. After he graduated from middle-school. He was convinced into joining the Hitler Youth by an member of his family who was an Brownshirt in the SA. He proved to be an excellent member of the Hitler Youth who did well in his lessons. Following his 18th birthday. Hans wanted to study at an prominent Medical University in Munich to fulfill his lifetime dream of being a Doctor. The Hitlerjugend's local leadership piled enough Reichsmark to pay for his education as long as he would pay back in blood.

Hans Dietrich begun studying in Medicine at the Medical University in Munich on an "Hitlerjugend Scholarship" of sorts. As apart of his agreement for the cash. He signed a contract that promised an Schutzstaffel membership. He was enlisted in to the SS and was put in to the Allgemeine-SS, attending rallies and meetings on weekends when he was free from University. Otherwise, he was busy with University and finally after four years of studying. He graduated with top honors at his University. Following his graduation. He grew less interested in the Nazi Party and other functions of the Reich. He opened up his own Medical Practice back in Bautzen where he worked as an Doctor. This life was an excellent one and despite the economical downturn of other careers. Hans career continued on as people couldn't avoid being sick. Years passed by until 1939 as he continued his excellent career as an doctor. Hans Dietrich was called up by an Schutzstaffel office to report for enlistment. He ignored the call and continued his practice. After four home visits by SS men and telephone calls. When he was closing up his practice one day. He was quickly pushed into a car and drove to an office in an nearby large city. He faced the SS Legal Services or in other words, the Schutzstaffel court.

The SS general who presided over the case gave Hans Dietrich two choices. Either enter into full service immediately or be arrested and lose his German citizenship and be seen as an enemy of the state. Hans Dietrich chose the first option and later reported to an SS office. He was medically examined and checked before he was driven by car to Berlin where he met with four SS generals. Using Hans expert medical knowledge and the SS medical apparatus. They wanted him to establish an revolutionary field medical service. They promised him an good position and a salary just like he'd get at his office in Bautzen (if not better.) and he accepted the offer because he assumed he would not be in direct combat. Hans went to an SS office and an tailor fitted him and by the end of the day, he picked up his Untersturmfuhrer uniform and his service issued weaponry and helmet and visorcap. He was then off to Poland to participate in the invasion of Poland where he helped German soldiers who were injured medically. He went on to help in other areas of the conflict like France and so on. He was awarded the War Merit Cross, Social Welfare medal, Golden NSDAP badge, Chevron of the Old Guard.

Much later on. He would be assigned to front-line medical status where he would assist in helping direct the SS medical staff on the frontlines of Russia and in addition, help win the war by combat as an officer. He would be assigned to the 4th SS Medical Division and given co-command of the 6th SS Infantry Division. Behind the lines at Sosnovka. He attempted to work on trying to establish an excellent Field Hospital but not before he could finish combat in Sosnovka.
Last edited by Al-Ghaihr on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:10 pm

Al-Ghaihr wrote:
(Image)
State ID
Photo (optional):
Backstory: Hans Dietrich was born in a small city called Bautzen. His family was mostly poor. His father had joined with the Imperial German army and served in great capacity earning multiple medals (including the Iron Cross.) and his mother was an furniture factory worker who worked constantly from factory to factory making various pieces of furniture. Hans Dietrich was put into an low-income school at the end of World War one. He was an excellent student who excelled at math and history. After he graduated from middle-school. He was convinced into joining the Hitler Youth by an member of his family who was an Brownshirt in the SA. He proved to be an excellent member of the Hitler Youth who did well in his lessons. Following his 18th birthday. Hans wanted to study at an prominent Medical University in Munich to fulfill his lifetime dream of being a Doctor. The Hitlerjugend's local leadership piled enough Reichsmark to pay for his education as long as he would pay back in blood.

Hans Dietrich begun studying in Medicine at the Medical University in Munich on an "Hitlerjugend Scholarship" of sorts. As apart of his agreement for the cash. He signed a contract that promised an Schutzstaffel membership. He was enlisted in to the SS and was put in to the Allgemeine-SS, attending rallies and meetings on weekends when he was free from University. Otherwise, he was busy with University and finally after four years of studying. He graduated with top honors at his University. Following his graduation. He grew less interested in the Nazi Party and other functions of the Reich. He opened up his own Medical Practice back in Bautzen where he worked as an Doctor. This life was an excellent one and despite the economical downturn of other careers. Hans career continued on as people couldn't avoid being sick. Years passed by until 1939 as he continued his excellent career as an doctor. Hans Dietrich was called up by an Schutzstaffel office to report for enlistment. He ignored the call and continued his practice. After four home visits by SS men and telephone calls. When he was closing up his practice one day. He was quickly pushed into a car and drove to an office in an nearby large city. He faced the SS Legal Services or in other words, the Schutzstaffel court.

The SS general who presided over the case gave Hans Dietrich two choices. Either enter into full service immediately or be arrested and lose his German citizenship and be seen as an enemy of the state. Hans Dietrich chose the first option and later reported to an SS office. He was medically examined and checked before he was driven by car to Berlin where he met with four SS generals. Using Hans expert medical knowledge and the SS medical apparatus. They wanted him to establish an revolutionary field medical service. They promised him an good position and a salary just like he'd get at his office in Bautzen (if not better.) and he accepted the offer because he assumed he would not be in direct combat. Hans went to an SS office and an tailor fitted him and by the end of the day, he picked up his Untersturmfuhrer uniform and his service issued weaponry and helmet and visorcap. He was then off to Poland to participate in the invasion of Poland where he helped German soldiers who were injured medically. He went on to help in other areas of the conflict like France and so on. He was awarded the War Merit Cross, Social Welfare medal, Golden NSDAP badge, Chevron of the Old Guard.

Much later on. He would be assigned to front-line medical status where he would assist in helping direct the SS medical staff on the frontlines of Russia and in addition, help win the war by combat as an officer. He would be assigned to the 4th SS Medical Division and given co-command of the 6th SS Infantry Division. Behind the lines at Sosnovka. He attempted to work on trying to establish an excellent Field Hospital but not before he could finish combat in Sosnovka.

The Backstory is through and it has a lot of work put into it. The different medals he's earned help you understand that he's an effective leader and perpetrator within the Third Reich. It's interesting that he had to be blackmailed into service. Considering he was also present at numerous campaigns i expect he's going to be one of Armin's superiors?

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:
(Image)
State ID
Photo (optional):

The Backstory is through and it has a lot of work put into it. The different medals he's earned help you understand that he's an effective leader and perpetrator within the Third Reich. It's interesting that he had to be blackmailed into service. Considering he was also present at numerous campaigns i expect he's going to be one of Armin's superiors?

Yeah. But then again, he has to lead a whole bunch of medical staff too. He's mostly served in a non-combat role. Initially as an Trauma doctor and then as an supervisor and now in the field as an combat officer. Shows that the Reich kind of needs men to fight from auxiliary positions. Plus, I figured something more than infantry would be different and cool.

I looked at all the corps colors of the Waffen-SS. Originally, I considered an Supply officer or an Feldgendarmerie officer with the Waffen-SS. But the latter was more anti-partisan rather than frontlines combat. Although, I'll find a way to bring them into the roleplay.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Guimar
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Guimar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:47 pm

State ID
Name: Maksim Vasilinak
DOB: The Forth of August,
Nationality: Belorussian
Eye color: Brown
Height: 156cm
Weight: 75kg
Photo (optional): Image
Branch: Army, Infantry
Backstory:

Maksim was born in Minsk, conceived to a trader and a maid. They were a middle class family, living, what one would call, comfortably, in the chaos surrounding the Russian Empire at the time of Maksims birth. Maksim was born no stranger to war, and blood, their families apartment being blown and reduced a total of three times in the exchange between the Red Army, the Polish army, and the German Army. When peace was shortly triumphant in the city of Minsk during the Polish-Soviet war, their family was left in shambles, just like many others more like them. No home, and in poverty. They had spent a year on the streets, his mother feeding him whatever scraps she could find, while his father went back to trading, desperately attempting to undo the damage done to them before the war, but alas, his efforts were utterly futile and useless. When the fires of war were bestowed upon Minsk once more when the Poles rolled into Minsk, his father, Paval, finally, after weeks, months, and what seemed like years, of the sounds artillery, bullets, and the cries of his child, made the decision and evacuated his family eastwards. At the time, they were a party of 6, Maksim, his mother, Anushka, Pavel, his father, Anushkas grandparents, and Pavels grandfather. When they reached the farthest depths of rural Belorussia, they were reduced to just 3. The freezing cold of the wilderness had triumphed over the health of the elderly of the family, and they were back to what they had started. At this time, it was approximately Christmas of 1921, and Maksim was just 3. He was very malnourished and exhausted however his hardships had no end in clear sights. It would take a year for their parents to finish their very small little cottage, with the help of some Jews who lived not long from where they were. Throughout this year, Maksim regained his strength, being fed off a collection of leftovers from surrounding Jewish families. When he was 10, he was already helping his family around their house with the daily chores, such as gathering firewood, the harvest, and tending to the family mule, a gift from the nearest Belorussian family, some wheat farmers roughly 5km away from their house. At the young age of 13, another tragic event had fallen upon Maksim, the death of his father by a horrible spell of Tuberculosis. He suffered greatly from his fathers death, however his mother suffered even more, dying of what looked like a horrible mixture of both depression and sickness. Maksim was 15 at this point, and was left devastated. The only way to cope with his pain was to write, which he learned from a travelling Orthodox monk from copying the Bible. He sold his small cottage, and just two months after his mothers death, he left for Smolensk, for just the sight of his families cottage was unbearable to him. He stayed there gaining his minuscule earnings working for a local paper, until he enlisted in the Army when he became aware of the small distance there was between Smolensk and the German Invaders.
Last edited by Guimar on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suoji
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Suoji » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:26 pm

State ID

Name: Albert Danneberg
DOB: 17th July 1920
Eye color: Blue
Height: 180 metres
Weight: 79 kg
Branch: Wehrmacht
Waffenfarbe: Pink
Backstory:
Albert Danneberg was born on the 17th July, 1920 to rich parents Walter and Amelie Danneberg. Walter Danneberg was a member of DAP, which eventually turned into the NSDAP. Walter was arrested after the Munich Beerhall Putsch, yet rejoined the party after he was freed, and is now currently a high ranking member of the SS. Albert had an easy childhood, and was given all of what he wanted and needed. Unlike his father, Albert was not an avid fan of Hitler, and as a child he refused to join the Hitlerjugend. He questioned Hitler even into his military career, and sided with the general Heinz Guderian when it came to the decisions made during the invasion of the Soviet Union.

In August 1938, at the age of 18, Danneberg was conscripted in the Armoured Corps of the Wehrmacht. He saw battle in Poland and was commander of a Panzer II tank. He was looked down upon by his peers for being too young, but these opinions were withdrawn when these peers saw his mastery in the field of tank commanding. He was not the best of the best, but still had enough talent to be regarded as one of the best commanders in his division. In 1940, he took part in the invasion of France, and was given command of a new Panzer IV Ausf.D. He took part in infantry support roles and unfortunately saw a lot of his time on secondary fronts. However, this did not stop him from being promoted to the rank of Gefreiter in 1941, just a month before he was reassigned onto the Eastern Front to take part in Operation Barbarossa.

Now, at the age of 22, Albert commands a Panzer IV Ausf.G, and he and his tank are sitting near Sosnovka, waiting for orders to attack the city to arrive. Whilst the invasion looks hopeful as the German war machine moves across the Soviet Union at a lightning pace, Albert still believes it is too soon for celebration. His Panzer Battalion is currently outnumbered and outgunned by soviet tanks such as the KV-1 and T-34, and only tactics can secure them a victory.

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:23 am

Guimar wrote:
State ID
Name: Maksim Vasilinak
DOB: The Forth of August,
Nationality: Belorussian
Eye color: Brown
Height: 156cm
Weight: 75kg
Photo (optional): (Image)
Branch: Army, Infantry
Backstory:

Maksim was born in Minsk, conceived to a trader and a maid. They were a middle class family, living, what one would call, comfortably, in the chaos surrounding the Russian Empire at the time of Maksims birth. Maksim was born no stranger to war, and blood, their families apartment being blown and reduced a total of three times in the exchange between the Red Army, the Polish army, and the German Army. When peace was shortly triumphant in the city of Minsk during the Polish-Soviet war, their family was left in shambles, just like many others more like them. No home, and in poverty. They had spent a year on the streets, his mother feeding him whatever scraps she could find, while his father went back to trading, desperately attempting to undo the damage done to them before the war, but alas, his efforts were utterly futile and useless. When the fires of war were bestowed upon Minsk once more when the Poles rolled into Minsk, his father, Paval, finally, after weeks, months, and what seemed like years, of the sounds artillery, bullets, and the cries of his child, made the decision and evacuated his family eastwards. At the time, they were a party of 6, Maksim, his mother, Anushka, Pavel, his father, Anushkas grandparents, and Pavels grandfather. When they reached the farthest depths of rural Belorussia, they were reduced to just 3. The freezing cold of the wilderness had triumphed over the health of the elderly of the family, and they were back to what they had started. At this time, it was approximately Christmas of 1921, and Maksim was just 3. He was very malnourished and exhausted however his hardships had no end in clear sights. It would take a year for their parents to finish their very small little cottage, with the help of some Jews who lived not long from where they were. Throughout this year, Maksim regained his strength, being fed off a collection of leftovers from surrounding Jewish families. When he was 10, he was already helping his family around their house with the daily chores, such as gathering firewood, the harvest, and tending to the family mule, a gift from the nearest Belorussian family, some wheat farmers roughly 5km away from their house. At the young age of 13, another tragic event had fallen upon Maksim, the death of his father by a horrible spell of Tuberculosis. He suffered greatly from his fathers death, however his mother suffered even more, dying of what looked like a horrible mixture of both depression and sickness. Maksim was 15 at this point, and was left devastated. The only way to cope with his pain was to write, which he learned from a travelling Orthodox monk from copying the Bible. He sold his small cottage, and just two months after his mothers death, he left for Smolensk, for just the sight of his families cottage was unbearable to him. He stayed there gaining his minuscule earnings working for a local paper, until he enlisted in the Army when he became aware of the small distance there was between Smolensk and the German Invaders.

Accepted.

Suoji wrote:Registration for Armed Forces (German):
(Image)
State ID

Name: Albert Danneberg
DOB: 17th July 1920
Eye color: Blue
Height: 180 metres
Weight: 79 kg
Branch: Wehrmacht
Waffenfarbe: Pink
Backstory:
Albert Danneberg was born on the 17th July, 1920 to rich parents Walter and Amelie Danneberg. Walter Danneberg was a member of DAP, which eventually turned into the NSDAP. Walter was arrested after the Munich Beerhall Putsch, yet rejoined the party after he was freed, and is now currently a high ranking member of the SS. Albert had an easy childhood, and was given all of what he wanted and needed. Unlike his father, Albert was not an avid fan of Hitler, and as a child he refused to join the Hitlerjugend. He questioned Hitler even into his military career, and sided with the general Heinz Guderian when it came to the decisions made during the invasion of the Soviet Union.

In August 1938, at the age of 18, Danneberg was conscripted in the Armoured Corps of the Wehrmacht. He saw battle in Poland and was commander of a Panzer II tank. He was looked down upon by his peers for being too young, but these opinions were withdrawn when these peers saw his mastery in the field of tank commanding. He was not the best of the best, but still had enough talent to be regarded as one of the best commanders in his division. In 1940, he took part in the invasion of France, and was given command of a new Panzer IV Ausf.D. He took part in infantry support roles and unfortunately saw a lot of his time on secondary fronts. However, this did not stop him from being promoted to the rank of Gefreiter in 1941, just a month before he was reassigned onto the Eastern Front to take part in Operation Barbarossa.

Now, at the age of 22, Albert commands a Panzer IV Ausf.G, and he and his tank are sitting near Sosnovka, waiting for orders to attack the city to arrive. Whilst the invasion looks hopeful as the German war machine moves across the Soviet Union at a lightning pace, Albert still believes it is too soon for celebration. His Panzer Battalion is currently outnumbered and outgunned by soviet tanks such as the KV-1 and T-34, and only tactics can secure them a victory.

Accepted. We got our 5 apps. Let's get that IC up! :clap:

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Sorry for late startup. I'll get it started fairly soon.

If anyone else wants to join. We still have plenty of options for you to choose from and any character would be welcomed. Waffenfarbe or whatever.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse