NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread X - Follow the Money

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:59 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Treating people like second-clqss citizens is objectively wrong, having a frew and open internet is objectively right. There is some form of objective morality.


No there isn't.

When it comes to equal rights there is.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 178063
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:02 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
You might want to tell yourself that but your ideas are a horrifically bad slippery slope.

Treating people like second-class citizens is objectively wrong, having a frew and open internet is objectively right. There is some form of objective morality.

To paraphrase the anthropomorphic personification, TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF MORALITY
He/Him
From damnation, immolation
He descends bringing our salvation
With heart of nuclear thunder
Iron will made of steel

Saoirse don Phalaistín

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53461
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:03 am

Glad to see Washington leading the fight, though.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:03 am

Ifreann wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Treating people like second-class citizens is objectively wrong, having a frew and open internet is objectively right. There is some form of objective morality.

To paraphrase the anthropomorphic personification, TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF MORALITY

I don't care. We need net neutrality, preemption be damned. A free and open internet is essential to a Democratic society, anything less could lead us to a digital dystopia.

Also, same for DACA dreamers. They must be protected at all cost too.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59212
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:10 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Ifreann wrote:To paraphrase the anthropomorphic personification, TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF MORALITY

I don't care. We need net neutrality, preemption be damned. A free and open internet is essential to a Democratic society, anything less could lead us to a digital dystopia.

Also, same for DACA dreamers. They must be protected at all cost too.


We've had democracy a lot longer than we've had the Internet.
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:I don't care. We need net neutrality, preemption be damned. A free and open internet is essential to a Democratic society, anything less could lead us to a digital dystopia.

Also, same for DACA dreamers. They must be protected at all cost too.


We've had democracy a lot longer than we've had the Internet.

Not the fucking point. The fact is that we need net neutrality. The internet must be free and open for all websites and all citizens. There is no debate. The free internet is objectively right and the tired internet is objectively wrong. It is an imperative.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 178063
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Ifreann wrote:To paraphrase the anthropomorphic personification, TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF MORALITY

I don't care.

Well, pro-tip, citizen. If you don't actually care about morality then stop telling people that you're right because your morality is objectively superior.
We need net neutrality

No you don't. You'll manage fine without it.

Well, you personally won't. You're probably going to carry on freaking out until you give yourself a heart attack or something. But America in general will be grand until you get the Democrats back in power and they restore net neutrality.
He/Him
From damnation, immolation
He descends bringing our salvation
With heart of nuclear thunder
Iron will made of steel

Saoirse don Phalaistín

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 71133
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:15 am

Do you not think that maybe, just maybe, you should've thought about all this before you voted for the party that was vocally opposed to Net Neutrality?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN♀

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31634
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valrifell » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:16 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:I don't care. We need net neutrality, preemption be damned. A free and open internet is essential to a Democratic society, anything less could lead us to a digital dystopia.

Also, same for DACA dreamers. They must be protected at all cost too.


We've had democracy a lot longer than we've had the Internet.


Plus we've got Trump in the digital age. So I'm either not sold on this democracy thing or this internet thing.
T H E U N I O N O F F R A T E R N A L S O C I A L I S T L A B O R C O L L E C T I V E S
Perpetually haunted by the futures that never were and tortured by the futures that may yet be

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:17 am

Vassenor wrote:Do you not think that maybe, just maybe, you should've thought about all this before you voted for the party that was vocally opposed to Net Neutrality?

I don't care about that now. That is in the past. I care about the now and the future. Stop beating that dead horse.

What is resistance against Trumpism without peaceful rebellion and civil disobedience against harmful polices like state preemption against net neutrality?
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59212
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:19 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
We've had democracy a lot longer than we've had the Internet.

Not the fucking point. The fact is that we need net neutrality. The internet must be free and open for all websites and all citizens. There is no debate. The free internet is objectively right and the tired internet is objectively wrong. It is an imperative.


That is the fucking point. You're wrong and that's that. We had democracy before NN and we'll continue to have it after.
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:20 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Not the fucking point. The fact is that we need net neutrality. The internet must be free and open for all websites and all citizens. There is no debate. The free internet is objectively right and the tired internet is objectively wrong. It is an imperative.


That is the fucking point. You're wrong and that's that. We had democracy before NN and we'll continue to have it after.

Not on the internet with ISPs controlling everything we say and do...
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59212
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:22 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
That is the fucking point. You're wrong and that's that. We had democracy before NN and we'll continue to have it after.

Not on the internet with ISPs controlling everything we say and do...


You don't have democracy on the Internet, you have it at the voting place. Or at home if your state is part of the master race like WA is.
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53461
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:22 am

I honestly think, as with most things, it won't be as bad and over dramatic as everyone is trying to make it out to be before we fix it. This can be said about most things.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:23 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Not on the internet with ISPs controlling everything we say and do...


You don't have democracy on the Internet, you have it at the voting place. Or at home if your state is part of the master race like WA is.

ISPs must be made to treat the internet equal. It is an imperative. There is no debate.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Jerzylvania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17351
Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jerzylvania » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:25 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
You don't have democracy on the Internet, you have it at the voting place. Or at home if your state is part of the master race like WA is.

ISPs must be made to treat the internet equal. It is an imperative. There is no debate.


No debate is a good idea. Get my drift?
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59212
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:25 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
You don't have democracy on the Internet, you have it at the voting place. Or at home if your state is part of the master race like WA is.

ISPs must be made to treat the internet equal. It is an imperative. There is no debate.


No it's not an imperative.
National Communist, anti-imperialist, political junkie, defense analysis fanatic, polytheist
LeftValues results
https://classunity.org/

User avatar
Corrian
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 53461
Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:26 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Not on the internet with ISPs controlling everything we say and do...


You don't have democracy on the Internet, you have it at the voting place. Or at home if your state is part of the master race like WA is.

Every state should have Washington's system. It is superior.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:ISPs must be made to treat the internet equal. It is an imperative. There is no debate.


No debate is a good idea. Get my drift?

There is no debate whether or not the earth is flat. Same concept. Because it's fact that It's round... sort of...
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63016
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:36 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Vassenor wrote:Do you not think that maybe, just maybe, you should've thought about all this before you voted for the party that was vocally opposed to Net Neutrality?

I don't care about that now. That is in the past. I care about the now and the future. Stop beating that dead horse.

What is resistance against Trumpism without peaceful rebellion and civil disobedience against harmful polices like state preemption against net neutrality?

Talk about projection. I have to side with Vass on this one, you haven’t stopped beating that horse since forever. The horse is probably beyond glue now and you’re still beating it. You haven’t seemed to figure-out the meaning of democracy yet, and you’re panicking over the issue when everyone else has moved on and is living their lives. You should do the same.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63016
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:38 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:
No debate is a good idea. Get my drift?

There is no debate whether or not the earth is flat. Same concept. Because it's fact that It's round... sort of...

Net Neutrality is not a law of the universe, fam.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:39 am

Luminesa wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:I don't care about that now. That is in the past. I care about the now and the future. Stop beating that dead horse.

What is resistance against Trumpism without peaceful rebellion and civil disobedience against harmful polices like state preemption against net neutrality?

Talk about projection. I have to side with Vass on this one, you haven’t stopped beating that horse since forever. The horse is probably beyond glue now and you’re still beating it. You haven’t seemed to figure-out the meaning of democracy yet, and you’re panicking over the issue when everyone else has moved on and is living their lives. You should do the same.

Because right now net neutrality should be among the issues of the year in 2018. It is too important to stop fighting, wither it be in the courts, Congress or state rebellion against the FCC. Im glad people haven't stopped fighting yet.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:40 am

Luminesa wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:There is no debate whether or not the earth is flat. Same concept. Because it's fact that It's round... sort of...

Net Neutrality is not a law of the universe, fam.

No, but there is still no debate because It's objectively right.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Jerzylvania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17351
Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jerzylvania » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 am

The Flutterlands wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:
No debate is a good idea. Get my drift?

There is no debate whether or not the earth is flat. Same concept. Because it's fact that It's round... sort of...


Sort of off topic.
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:There is no debate whether or not the earth is flat. Same concept. Because it's fact that It's round... sort of...


Sort of off topic.

Yeah. Nonetheless, the fact that the internet must be free and open is an objective fact that no argument can change.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Due-eajyti-uehn Mosxto, DutchFormosa, GMS, Google Adsense [Bot], Heavens Reach, Hwiteard, Nubilis, Rhodevus, The Galactic Supremacy, Unogonduria, Valrifell, Zantalio

Advertisement

Remove ads