NATION

PASSWORD

The Lightning War: Rise of Nations(CANCLED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cult of War
Attaché

Founded: Dec 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of War » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Pax Cybertronian wrote:
The Cult of War wrote:Okay. If the thread leader does not want to continue this, but everyone else does, I could take over. If everyone wanted.

You know I'm more active, for the most part. Or at least I try to be.

Yeah, that's alright; I'm still interested in playing this.

Yeah, I know we all put a lot of thought into this.

Alright. Give me a while. It could be a while. Especially since I've never made a thread on this site before.
Disclaimer: This nation DEFINITELY does not represent my actual views. At all.
A very large, very poor (well, with lots of poor people) country devoted to the worship of a god of war, and that functions on Raubwirtschaft.
A 14 civilization, according to this index.
NS Stats used: Average Income of Rich, Charmlessness, Crime, Death Rate, Economic Freedom, Economy, Freedom From Taxation, Government Size (federal level only), Recreational Drug Use, Wealth Gaps, Weaponization

We fight primarily with guerilla and asymmetric tactics. We do NOT blindly charge the enemy!

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:35 pm

The Cult of War wrote:Okay. If the thread leader does not want to continue this, but everyone else does, I could take over. If everyone wanted.

Yes pls
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Independant Nations and Guilds
Envoy

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:08 am

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:

Yes pls

Sorry I didn't get it done yet; I had internet connectivity issues throughout yesterday that were just getting worse, and I've been sick for most of today. I'll see what I can do, though.
A 12.75 civilization, according to this index. Though it wasn't exact.
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
CING practices a form of communism that is closest to real life Trotskyism.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

Apathyverse
Attaché

Founded: Sep 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Apathyverse » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:12 am

Ehrm ...

Wot just happened?

So; Mr. Vonstein is off and CING has taken over. That I understand. Is there anything more?
"Just nod and go with it."
Okay. Let me say a few things.

1) Apathy most certainly does not use NS stats.
2) I, God-Emperor Damien Quartz, is a human Eldritch Abomination.
3) Apparently the sig was too big, so I cut 98% of it.
4) Apathy is as chocked with bull as Hammer Britannia. Why? Because we were based off of them!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:31 am

Apathyverse wrote:Ehrm ...

Wot just happened?

So; Mr. Vonstein is off and CING has taken over. That I understand. Is there anything more?

Vonstein left without notice or explaination. People (including myself) were still interested in playing. Seeing as this was just a declared war between various nations, I don't particularly see much reason not to revive and keep it going. (Under normal circumstances, like if it was an original roleplay idea or something, I wouldn't be doing this.)

I'll be making a new OOC hub, and potentially a new IC thread (if it is necessary). I'm making the OOC hub as we speak. I might require those still interested to reapply, just to see who's still here, as I'm pretty sure we've bleed some players long before this happened.

Fair warning: I'll probably be making some changes to the App form, but that's mostly because I don't want to be quite as restrictive about it as the OP was about things like "switching sides". Namely because I largely don't care if people do things like that throughout the general progress of the RP, so long as it's clearly stated and addressed. ^^;

Other than that... I don't know what else to add. At the moment I probably won't be making a new IC thread, but if enough people who have actually posted and interacted are no longer interested, it may be necessary to outright restart. We'll have to wait and see, though.
Last edited by Independant Nations and Guilds on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Confederate News: Reserves called in to aid in the defense of Civurgrangten, an important Confederate city. Captain Venturius to be first human to receive the Red Star of the Confederacy in over a century, for valiant actions in battle. 'State opera a glorious, communist success' says Chairman Hringsson.

Confederate March?
My nation does not reflect my actual views and instead is meant to reflect one of three world superpowers in a Pathfinder campaign.
NS States Used: Authoritarianism, Culture, Defense Forces, Economy, Government Size, Human Development Index, Inclusiveness, Law Enforcement, Welfare

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Nations and Guilds » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:51 am

And... I've got it finished.

Link

It's fairly rudimentary, but hopefully this should help...

Confederate March?

Previous

Return to International Incidents