
Advertisement

by Great Nepal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:03 pm


by Thermodolia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:09 pm

by Stellar Colonies » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:12 pm
I try to be objective, but I do have actual positions and some biases.
Dedicated egalitarian.
Born Californian (and American, Calexit can go stuff it)
Native to The East Pacific
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.
The Confederacy & the WA.
Add 1200 years for the IC date in Earth's reference frame.

by Diopolis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:25 pm
Build the enterprise.
by The New California Republic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Thermodolia wrote:Probably build a bunker in my backyard. Said bunker would be 260ft under ground with 10ft of solid concrete on top with 250ft of dirt and rock would cover. The bunker would be about 2,000sqft and 100% self sufficient

by Bombadil » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:44 pm
The New California Republic wrote:Thermodolia wrote:Probably build a bunker in my backyard. Said bunker would be 260ft under ground with 10ft of solid concrete on top with 250ft of dirt and rock would cover. The bunker would be about 2,000sqft and 100% self sufficient
Strangely enough, that is actually something I could help you with. As a small hobby, I have read books about fallout shelter and nuclear bunker design, and I have a pretty good grasp of the ideal shapes and layouts for maximum structural hardness. I'd actually love to design one for real, I would find the whole thing fascinating.
Balerion the Dread wrote:Genetic manipulation to create dragons. Well spent imo.

by Saiwania » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:46 pm

by Grinning Dragon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Thermodolia wrote:Probably build a bunker in my backyard. Said bunker would be 260ft under ground with 10ft of solid concrete on top with 250ft of dirt and rock would cover. The bunker would be about 2,000sqft and 100% self sufficient

by The Serbian Empire » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:48 pm


by Thermodolia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm
Bombadil wrote:The New California Republic wrote:Strangely enough, that is actually something I could help you with. As a small hobby, I have read books about fallout shelter and nuclear bunker design, and I have a pretty good grasp of the ideal shapes and layouts for maximum structural hardness. I'd actually love to design one for real, I would find the whole thing fascinating.
I honestly don't see the point, party for one in a nuclear bunker for 50 years with little idea of what you're coming out to.. I'd rather be atomised if a nuclear war broke out..Balerion the Dread wrote:Genetic manipulation to create dragons. Well spent imo.
..especially when this is on the table.

by The Serbian Empire » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm
Vetsi Cesko wrote:Give NASA the military's budget.

by Thermodolia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:49 pm
The New California Republic wrote:Thermodolia wrote:Probably build a bunker in my backyard. Said bunker would be 260ft under ground with 10ft of solid concrete on top with 250ft of dirt and rock would cover. The bunker would be about 2,000sqft and 100% self sufficient
Strangely enough, that is actually something I could help you with. As a small hobby, I have read books about fallout shelter and nuclear bunker design, and I have a pretty good grasp of the ideal shapes and layouts for maximum structural hardness. I'd actually love to design one for real, I would find the whole thing fascinating.

by Dooom35796821595 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:50 pm

by The New California Republic » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm
Thermodolia wrote:The New California Republic wrote:Strangely enough, that is actually something I could help you with. As a small hobby, I have read books about fallout shelter and nuclear bunker design, and I have a pretty good grasp of the ideal shapes and layouts for maximum structural hardness. I'd actually love to design one for real, I would find the whole thing fascinating.
As do I. We should probably talk about our bunker ideas some time
Bombadil wrote:The New California Republic wrote:Strangely enough, that is actually something I could help you with. As a small hobby, I have read books about fallout shelter and nuclear bunker design, and I have a pretty good grasp of the ideal shapes and layouts for maximum structural hardness. I'd actually love to design one for real, I would find the whole thing fascinating.
I honestly don't see the point, party for one in a nuclear bunker for 50 years with little idea of what you're coming out to.. I'd rather be atomised if a nuclear war broke out...

by Sanctissima » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:54 pm

by Socialist Union Of Deutschland » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm

by Thermodolia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Socialist Union Of Deutschland wrote:Give it all away.

by Pope Joan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 pm

by Nouveau Yathrib » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:20 pm
Pope Joan wrote:I would put Puerto Rico electrical utility entirely on a solar footing.
I would buy up student debt and have unemployed students work off the debt by starting microenterprises. http://www.aphsa.org/content/APHSA/en/p ... prise.html
I would start a series of Poetry Slam competitions around the country, leading to a national championship with a one million dollar first prize.


by Kramania » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:31 pm
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Aggicificicerous, CAEDALPE, Commonwealth Of Cursedland, Crysuko, George Galloway, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Britannian Realm, Grenartia, Grinning Dragon, Hanalia, Ineva, Kurgao, Maraganta, Neder Islands, Nonconformity, Pale Dawn, Shrillland, Sietch Ferak, SmileJPG, The Huskar Social Union, Yerachmeal
Advertisement