NATION

PASSWORD

Cekoviu Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Cekoviu Q&A

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 am

Ask any questions about Cekoviu that aren't covered in the factbooks here.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:37 am

"What is your nation's opinion on Gaozu's system of government and economy?"
- Prime Minister Sun Qinshi
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:40 am

Does your flag represent the utopia that your country seemingly appears to be? If not, then what does it symbolize?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 am

"What is President Fyodír Døcefski's opinion on some of the other parties he has to contend with?"
-am over-inquisitive person who somehow managed to find his way into Parliament
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am

What is Cekoviu's opinion on this Stanierian policy:

In Stanier if a candidate for a position of power that is elected democratically, like a mayor, has a criminal record, he/she has to pass a written test in order to be apt for the candidacy, the tests have questions that are randomly generated regarding the candidates' records, in order to test if they are really reformed.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Gaozu wrote:"What is your nation's opinion on Gaozu's system of government and economy?"
- Prime Minister Sun Qinshi

"While we have some minor disagreements, we are overall supportive of the system Gaozu has in place."
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Does your flag represent the utopia that your country seemingly appears to be? If not, then what does it symbolize?

The white is for peace and ice, while the blue is for courage and water. The star with rays emanating from it represents the beautiful sky of Cekoviu and the beacon of hope it is.
Kenmoria wrote:"What is President Fyodír Døcefski's opinion on some of the other parties he has to contend with?"
-am over-inquisitive person who somehow managed to find his way into Parliament

"I have no qualms with those of different political opinions, but I do feel like those of the GCB party tend to have problems with xenophobia, excessive nationalism, and sometimes even racism. While I do disagree with the economic and sometimes social positions of the LSL, FSC, LL, LPK, and KCC parties, the members are usually respectable and decent people."
Stanier wrote:What is Cekoviu's opinion on this Stanierian policy:

In Stanier if a candidate for a position of power that is elected democratically, like a mayor, has a criminal record, he/she has to pass a written test in order to be apt for the candidacy, the tests have questions that are randomly generated regarding the candidates' records, in order to test if they are really reformed.

"I think this is a good way to test for being reformed, but if it interferes in the process of democracy so much that the candidate would be elected regardless of the record, it is not a good thing to do. Otherwise, I support this idea."

All quotes from Pres. Fyodír Døcefski.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Return to Factbooks and National Information