NATION

PASSWORD

ASoIaF: Rubies on a Red Ford [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Furthermore, in case there is interest (and because it’s easier) a discord server
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Kisinger wrote:-snip-

As we've discussed, thank you kindly.

Accepted. Glad to see you could finally finish it :P
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:32 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Yasuragi wrote:Two posts coming up tomorrow: Rhaegar on the Wall and Rhaenys speaking to Elia.

Looking forward to it.

So not to stress you or anything but is it coming?
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Ah, finally. Okay, I can finally get a post up. Should be up sometime tonight, sorry about the delay.

Its no issue.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Dunree
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dunree » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 pm

I also wanted/expected to get a post up tonight but I'm absolutely exhausted. College work is beginning to get the better of me. Hopefully tomorrow.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Dunree wrote:I also wanted/expected to get a post up tonight but I'm absolutely exhausted. College work is beginning to get the better of me. Hopefully tomorrow.

Its no issue. As long as interest is actively maintained, there's no trouble in how long it takes to actually get it up to the IC. The sooner the better, obviously, yet, it can work regardless of that.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:09 am

@Inesea why did you use such an odd sigil, as opposed to the one like this?
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:@Inesea why did you use such an odd sigil, as opposed to the one like this?

Honestly I think I just copied the wrong URL XD
I'm really tired

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:20 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Warg the Immortal wrote:@Inesea why did you use such an odd sigil, as opposed to the one like this?

Honestly I think I just copied the wrong URL XD

I’m disappointed that I was unable to witness whatever you fucked up.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:39 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:Honestly I think I just copied the wrong URL XD

I’m disappointed that I was unable to witness whatever you fucked up.

It was the GoT sigil and not the ASOIAF sigil
I'm really tired

Jhet
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jhet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:It was the GoT sigil and not the ASOIAF sigil
*googles* the hell is the mountain upside down for? That's almost as bad as their missing the point of the Stark heraldry and adding that unsightly green strip.

I assume Tyrell will be PCing the Hightowers for Doran's visit right?

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Jhet wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:It was the GoT sigil and not the ASOIAF sigil
*googles* the hell is the mountain upside down for? That's almost as bad as their missing the point of the Stark heraldry and adding that unsightly green strip.

I'm a bit surprised we dont have any Hightowers, I felt like there were. But yes, I'll take it up if that's fine with you and the OPs!

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Vredlandia wrote:
Jhet wrote:*googles* the hell is the mountain upside down for? That's almost as bad as their missing the point of the Stark heraldry and adding that unsightly green strip.

I'm a bit surprised we dont have any Hightowers, I felt like there were. But yes, I'll take it up if that's fine with you and the OPs!

Aye, fine with me.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:32 am

House being reserved: Hightower
Time stamp: (11:32 GMT)
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:48 pm

House Name: House Hightower
Culture: Reachman
Leader: Lord Leyton Hightower, Baelor "Brightsmile" Hightower (as regent)
Lands: South in the Reach surrounding the glorious city of Oldtown
Sovereign: Lord Paramount Mace Tyrell
Coat of Arms: Cendrée, a tower argent, beacon inflamed gules
Direct Forces/Vassal Forces: 5,500 + 500 Knights
History of the House since 282 AC
▪282 AC: Roberts Rebellion proceeds as usual and Lord Leyton Hightower supports his liege lord sending his son and heir Baelor to command the Hightower levies in battle.
▪283 AC: When peace is declared Baelor returns home and immediatly finds himself in the role of regent with his father needing support in his duties. A month later Baelor has his first child, a boy named Florian.
▪284 AC: Work begins strengthening the walls of Oldtown as they have not been touched for many centuries. A significant amount of money is raised from the ransoming of minor Knights and nobles and as trade is booming the expense is not to much of a burden on the treasury. A second child is born to Ser Baelor Hightower, a girl named Alysanne.
▪285 AC: His numerous siblings marriages continue as normal and with the sheer amount of them it seems like there is a wedding ceremony every other day. (Canon marriages)
▪286 AC: Work completes on the walls of the city and Baelor announces a project that drains the houses treasury, a treasury built over many generations untouched by threat of wars in the realm. A second wall is to be built in Oldtown separating the city into two half's. These walls are to be stronger than the outer walls and are to be manned by a new Order exclusive for those living in Hightower lands. This new Order is made up of the elite from the Oldtown watch and is named the Order of the White Tower. Baelors brother Garth Greysteel is named it's first Lord Commander. Work on the walls continues to this day although it is now mostly built.
▪287 AC: Malora the Mad Maid seals herself in at the top of the Hightower where she has remained only receiving food and water with the occasional book via a single trusted servant. No attempt is made to remove her and Lord Baelor is content with her staying there if she so wishes.
▪289 AC: When the Greyjoy rebellion started Ser Baelor asks Lord Tyrell to command the Reach's forces in the ensuing campaign and was allowed to. At Pyke he along with countless other Lords like Eddard Stark were the first through the breach and although he was forced to retire early after taking a nasty wound along his face (still bearing the scar to this day) he earned the favour of many high Lords which helped the house in establishing trade deals.
▪291 AC: Humphrey Hightower announces proudly that he shall be joining the Nights Watch after many a conversation with his father who believes the watch has an important role. On the same day Garth Greysteel has his first child, a boy named Gerald after the White Bull.
▪298 AC: Work on the 2nd wall nears completion and the Lord of Oldtown, Leyton Hightower, is said to be deathly Ill unable to even move and will soon pass on from this world no matter what the Maesters do for their greatest benefactor.

429 - DO NOT REMOVE. 

Name: Ser Baelor Hightower
Titles: Regent of Oldtown, Ser
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/p2ilRBk.jpg?
Allegiance: Family, Oldtown and his vassals and the Reach
Profession: Noble
Religion: Faith of the Seven
Family Members:
▪Lord Leyton Hightower, Father
▪Rhonda Rowan, Wife
▪Ser Florian Hightower, Son and heir
▪Alysanne Hightower, Daughter
▪Malora The Mad Maid, Sister
▪Ser Garth Greysteel, Brother
▪Alerie Tyrell, Sister
▪Leyland Cupps, Sister
▪Denyse Redwyne, Sister
▪Alysanne Ambrose, Sister
▪Ser Gunther Hightower, Brother
▪Ser Humphrey Hightower, Brother
▪Lyneese Mormont, Sister

Personal History since 282 AC:
▪282 AC: Roberts Rebellion proceeds as usual and Lord Leyton Hightower supports his liege lord sending his son and heir Baelor to command the Hightower levies in battle.
▪283 AC: When peace is declared Baelor returns home and immediatly finds himself in the role of regent with his father needing support in his duties. A month later Baelor has his first child, a boy named Florian.
▪284 AC: Work begins strengthening the walls of Oldtown as they have not been touched for many centuries. A significant amount of money is raised from the ransoming of minor Knights and nobles and as trade is booming the expense is not to much of a burden on the treasury. A second child is born to Ser Baelor Hightower, a girl named Alysanne.
▪285 AC: His numerous siblings marriages continue as normal and with the sheer amount of them it seems like there is a wedding ceremony every other day. (Canon marriages)
▪286 AC: Work completes on the walls of the city and Baelor announces a project that drains the houses treasury, a treasury built over many generations untouched by threat of wars in the realm. A second wall is to be built in Oldtown separating the city into two half's. These walls are to be stronger than the outer walls and are to be manned by a new Order exclusive for those living in Hightower lands. This new Order is made up of the elite from the Oldtown watch and is named the Order of the White Tower. Baelors brother Garth Greysteel is named it's first Lord Commander. Work on the walls continues to this day although it is now mostly built.
▪287 AC: Malora the Mad Maid seals herself in at the top of the Hightower where she has remained only receiving food and water with the occasional book via a single trusted servant. No attempt is made to remove her and Lord Baelor is content with her staying there if she so wishes. 
▪289 AC: When the Greyjoy rebellion started Ser Baelor asks Lord Tyrell to command the Reach's forces in the ensuing campaign and was allowed to. At Pyke he along with countless other Lords like Eddard Stark were the first through the breach and although he was forced to retire early after taking a nasty wound along his face (still bearing the scar to this day) he earned the favour of many high Lords which helped the house in establishing trade deals.
▪291 AC: Humphrey Hightower announces proudly that he shall be joining the Nights Watch after many a conversation with his father who believes the watch has an important role. On the same day Garth Greysteel has his first child, a boy named Gerald after the White Bull. 
▪298 AC: Work on the 2nd wall nears completion and the Lord of Oldtown, Leyton Hightower, is said to be deathly Ill unable to even move and will soon pass on from this world no matter what the Maesters do for their greatest benefactor.
Last edited by Flowerdell on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

Sorry about the slow response (especially after I was calling out for Yasuragi to hurry things up :oops: ) I had some internet trouble that delayed me but now I am back with a vengeance.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 pm

@Flowerdell; the apps are fine, as long as you aware that building that 'second wall' within Oldtown probably destroyed quite a few houses to do so.

Additionally, House Grafton has been opened up due to IRL time constraints from Dunree.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:@Flowerdell; the apps are fine, as long as you aware that building that 'second wall' within Oldtown probably destroyed quite a few houses to do so.

Additionally, House Grafton has been opened up due to IRL time constraints from Dunree.

No Graftons :(

Am I alone in the Vale now?

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 am

Kargintina wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:@Flowerdell; the apps are fine, as long as you aware that building that 'second wall' within Oldtown probably destroyed quite a few houses to do so.

No Graftons :(

Am I alone in the Vale now?

I'm afraid so.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 am

Hello?
Nation RP name

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:32 am

Of the Quendi wrote:Hello?

Still here Quendi, as you know.

Though aye, we know who are still interested. I'll be doing a quick clearing of the Roster over the weekend, after PMing the players.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Rodez
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:11 pm

I'm still around. I promise to post this weekend, now that the ravens are out.
Formerly known as Mesrane (Mes), now I'm back
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Balerion the Dread
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Balerion the Dread » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:39 pm

House Name: House Redwyne
Leader: Paxter Redwyne
Lands: See Map
Sovereign: Lord Paramount of the Reach, and the King on the Iron Throne
Coat of Arms:

Direct Forces/Vassal Forces: 200 warships, 1,000 trading vessels, several thousand men.
History of the House since 282 AC: House Redwyne loyally supported House Targaryen during the War of the Usurper. Lord Paxter served as a key commander for the Royalists, as he proved to be a capable Admiral, commanding the Redwyne Fleet during their seige of Storms End, and the subsequent events of the War. After the death of Robert and the defeat of his Rebellion, Paxter returned to the Arbor, where he focused on increasing the already immense wealth of his House, and expanding the trade networks his ancestors had fostered.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Name: Paxter Redwyne
Titles: Lord of the Arbor
Appearance:

Allegiance: House Tyrell of Highgarden
Profession: Lord, Admiral, Merchant
Religion: Faith of the Seven
Family Members: Horas, Hobber, Mina, and Olenna Redwyne
Personal History since 282 AC: Paxter Redwyne served with distinction in the Crown's name during the War of the Usurper, where he helped scatter Robert Baratheon's insignificant fleet, and keep the Rebels contained on Land. He also served ably in the Greyjoy Rebellion, and proved himself a competent and reliable military commander. He has attempted to foster good relations with the Crown, and other Houses, and is known for his mind with money. He intends to continue the creation of new trade networks and the acquisition of new assets as the Kingdom looks peaceful for the time being.
Last edited by Balerion the Dread on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:48 am

Balerion the Dread wrote:-snip-

Looks good, just look at the ORBAT on the main page for forces numbers.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse