NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 am

Full name: Edward "Ted" Micheal Tomlinson
Appearance: pale child, brown hair, blue eyes, referred to just being "skin and bones", will wear a coat no matter how hot, and has glasses
Height and weight: 5"2", and 140 Ib
Religion: Protestant
Field of Expertise: Programming
Skills and strengths: quick learner, studied Roman history, manipulative, intelligent, War General, and Baltic Pacification War Veteran
Weaknesses: not strong, doesn't look like the ideal leader, glasses, and also doesn't do well in the cold
Where in the world are you landing?: Rome, the eternal city (or what will be Rome)
Sample:
Rome, Italy
Edward Micheal Tomlinson commonly referred to as 'Ted', was a young teen who loved to play video games. He did enjoy the historical ones the most. Perferably the ones relating to Rome. He had always loved Rome. The immortal empire, nation of riches, the unbeatable roman legions. He loved it all.

When he heard that his parents and him were going to Rome he was ecstatic. This however did not last long. The city may of had a gleaming history, but much of the historical structures had been destroyed. The trip ended up being quite boring. He was sitting in a restaurant with his parents discussing the trip. He sat there staring out into the window drinking his soda. He heard in the background his parents exchanging opinions of the best parts of the trip and the weather channel reporting thunderstorms.

This was normal for Ted, since his mind tends to think alternate histories and tactics. He typically 'zones out' with the world. This was typically bad at school and typically resulted in bad grades, however he was actually quite good at programming class. This did not bother them, since he just merely puts it off as 'mundane daily events'.

Somewhere in Italy, [insert date]
Ted woke up unable to remember what had happened to him. He looked around the room. It walls were like regular walls square and orderly, however a occasional stick poked out of the wall giving it a tribal look. He looked at himself. He was wearing tribal clothes, and were missing his glasses, but he could see ok without them, since his eyesight wasn't completely terrible. The jacket too was missing and this upsetted him somewhat, because he really liked it. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he therorized many ideas of what happened. A man walks into the wooden room and sits down in front of the confused boy.

"I see that you are awake stranger, our hunters found you in a large field not to far from our village. We would like to know who you are," he said curious to hear what Ted would say.

Ted was shocked. Not only that he was in a foreign place, but he got meet tribal like people. Unable to conclude why this happened. He thought they may be cultist or tribal people after they mentioned a great field and looking at the architecture of the house; the mentioning of a field sounded like there was no modern structures nearby. The field sounded like Rome assuming that he went to a alternate universe or past timeline or something of the sort, however he pondered that as wild theories and concluded it might just be cultist or a tribal group. Which he theorized was a area similar to Rome if the city was not build, however this was just speculation, since he had no idea where he is. He would have to explore the world himself to find out. He knew he couldn't last long out in the wilderness, and was not very strong, so he concluded he needed to make himself appear to not be a threat and play along.

The man said, "uh, sir. Sir," he waves his hand in front of Ted to get his attention, "I'd like to know who you are."

He responds to the man, "oh sorry. I am Ted Tomlinson. I don't remember much can you tell me what happened?"

The man explains, "we found you in a field naked, and lying on the ground unconscious. You tell me."

Ted confused why he was unconscious and naked said, "I don't remember," then he said, "was I wearing something on my head? Perhaps it was still on my nose when I was unconscious."

The man displayed Ted's glasses, spinning it.The thing that allowed him to see clearly, however he didn't require it as much as other people do.

The man said, "found them next to you, thought it was some sort of religious icon, or jewelry. Anyway's we're getting sidetracked. Why were you near the village."

Ted answers, "I'm a traveler from a far away place. I doubt I can return. I left to explore the world and find a place I could call home."

This was a terrible lie. Ted was never good at running nor traveling, but if he told the man he was from his home. He would likely freak out or question his sanity. Ted deciding it would be terrible to be burnt by the stake by suggesting 'heresy' would likely be bad he decided that it would be best to lie. The man looks at him as if questioning his statement, but gives up.

"I see, well if you can make yourself useful. I don't see why you can't stay, but know this. One false move and you'll die," said the man.

Ted realizing that he might be the chief asked, "what is it like for your people?"

The chief answers, "we are simple farmers. Who take care of the land. What is it like where your from?"

Ted considers the question and answers somewhat truthfully, "a village of gleaming towers and so brilliant that it is said to be built by the gods."

This drew the attention of the chief, however he did not buy it, "perhaps you can show us what you can do, 'Villager of the gods'. I look forward to hearing more details, however we need to discuss more things, such as where you'll be staying and how you'll assist around here."

Ted smiled. If he can find a way to return home, then he can return to his parents or something of the sort. He continued to discuss with the chief about how he would be staying at the chieftains house with him and his daughter until he got his own, and what he'll do to help around. Ted offered that he'll share his 'people's knowledge' if he's allowed to stay for a long time. Ted speculated at that point that his dream of experiencing what might be Roman history became more realistic by the second.

Added war stuff and also added doesnt like the cold. Not really a weakness, but I figured it stood out enough.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 am

I just edited my app to fit this

Full Name:Yaroshima Morikazu
Appearance:-Will Add Later-
Height and Weight:1.90 Meters,70 KG
Religion:Christian
Field of Expertise:Military History
Skills and Strengths:Yaroshima was born a son of a wealthy Farm-Owner, which means he learned a lot about agriculture. He has gone to school to learn Alchemy and Mining (Mostly because he liked the subject, and he already had his father's farm to take over as a job,so..)And he has a hobbie of being a Gunsmith (He likes Old weapons that use gunpowder and Common swords)
-Post Event-
Yaroshima has learned to be a blacksmith, working with Copper and other materials.Other skills, such as Hunting and crafting, were also achieved.
On another note, Yaroshima became an better Military leader.
His skills on the bow and Polearms increased a lot too.

Weaknesses:Rather Physically Weak.Due to living in ancient times now, he's a bit better.
Where in the world are you landing?:Dewa,Northern Honshu,Japan
RP Sample:This RP

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:53 am

Labstoska wrote:Has any tech from Europe spread to Mongolia at this point?

Nope, though American tech would probably be being sent that way hopefully soon.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:03 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Appearance: pale child, brown hair, blue eyes, referred to just being "skin and bones", will wear a coat no matter how hot, and has glasses
Skills and strengths: quick learner, studied Roman history, manipulative, intelligent, War General, and Baltic Pacification War Veteran
Weaknesses: not strong, doesn't look like the ideal leader, glasses, and also doesn't do well in the cold
Where in the world are you landing?: Rome, the eternal city (or what will be Rome)
Sample:
Rome, Italy
Edward Micheal Tomlinson commonly referred to as 'Ted', was a young teen who loved to play video games. He did enjoy the historical ones the most. Perferably the ones relating to Rome. He had always loved Rome. The immortal empire, nation of riches, the unbeatable roman legions. He loved it all.

When he heard that his parents and him were going to Rome he was ecstatic. This however did not last long. The city may of had a gleaming history, but much of the historical structures had been destroyed. The trip ended up being quite boring. He was sitting in a restaurant with his parents discussing the trip. He sat there staring out into the window drinking his soda. He heard in the background his parents exchanging opinions of the best parts of the trip and the weather channel reporting thunderstorms.

This was normal for Ted, since his mind tends to think alternate histories and tactics. He typically 'zones out' with the world. This was typically bad at school and typically resulted in bad grades, however he was actually quite good at programming class. This did not bother them, since he just merely puts it off as 'mundane daily events'.

Ted woke up unable to remember what had happened to him. He looked around the room. It walls were like regular walls square and orderly, however a occasional stick poked out of the wall giving it a tribal look. He looked at himself. He was wearing tribal clothes, and were missing his glasses, but he could see ok without them, since his eyesight wasn't completely terrible. The jacket too was missing and this upsetted him somewhat, because he really liked it. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he therorized many ideas of what happened. A man walks into the wooden room and sits down in front of the confused boy.

"I see that you are awake stranger, our hunters found you in a large field not to far from our village. We would like to know who you are," he said curious to hear what Ted would say.

Ted was shocked. Not only that he was in a foreign place, but he got meet tribal like people. Unable to conclude why this happened. He thought they may be cultist or tribal people after they mentioned a great field and looking at the architecture of the house; the mentioning of a field sounded like there was no modern structures nearby. The field sounded like Rome assuming that he went to a alternate universe or past timeline or something of the sort, however he pondered that as wild theories and concluded it might just be cultist or a tribal group. Which he theorized was a area similar to Rome if the city was not build, however this was just speculation, since he had no idea where he is. He would have to explore the world himself to find out. He knew he couldn't last long out in the wilderness, and was not very strong, so he concluded he needed to make himself appear to not be a threat and play along.

The man said, "uh, sir. Sir," he waves his hand in front of Ted to get his attention, "I'd like to know who you are."

He responds to the man, "oh sorry. I am Ted Tomlinson. I don't remember much can you tell me what happened?"

The man explains, "we found you in a field naked, and lying on the ground unconscious. You tell me."

Ted confused why he was unconscious and naked said, "I don't remember," then he said, "was I wearing something on my head? Perhaps it was still on my nose when I was unconscious."

The man displayed Ted's glasses, spinning it.The thing that allowed him to see clearly, however he didn't require it as much as other people do.

The man said, "found them next to you, thought it was some sort of religious icon, or jewelry. Anyway's we're getting sidetracked. Why were you near the village."

Ted answers, "I'm a traveler from a far away place. I doubt I can return. I left to explore the world and find a place I could call home."

This was a terrible lie. Ted was never good at running nor traveling, but if he told the man he was from his home. He would likely freak out or question his sanity. Ted deciding it would be terrible to be burnt by the stake by suggesting 'heresy' would likely be bad he decided that it would be best to lie. The man looks at him as if questioning his statement, but gives up.

"I see, well if you can make yourself useful. I don't see why you can't stay, but know this. One false move and you'll die," said the man.

Ted realizing that he might be the chief asked, "what is it like for your people?"

The chief answers, "we are simple farmers. Who take care of the land. What is it like where your from?"

Ted considers the question and answers somewhat truthfully, "a village of gleaming towers and so brilliant that it is said to be built by the gods."

This drew the attention of the chief, however he did not buy it, "perhaps you can show us what you can do, 'Villager of the gods'. I look forward to hearing more details, however we need to discuss more things, such as where you'll be staying and how you'll assist around here."

Ted smiled. If he can find a way to return home, then he can return to his parents or something of the sort. He continued to discuss with the chief about how he would be staying at the chieftains house with him and his daughter until he got his own, and what he'll do to help around. Ted offered that he'll share his 'people's knowledge' if he's allowed to stay for a long time. Ted speculated at that point that his dream of experiencing what might be Roman history became more realistic by the second.

Added war stuff and also added doesnt like the cold. Not really a weakness, but I figured it stood out enough.

Das gut, j'accept.

Skarten wrote:I just edited my app to fit this

Skills and Strengths:Yaroshima was born a son of a wealthy Farm-Owner, which means he learned a lot about agriculture. He has gone to school to learn Alchemy and Mining (Mostly because he liked the subject, and he already had his father's farm to take over as a job,so..)And he has a hobbie of being a Gunsmith (He likes Old weapons that use gunpowder and Common swords)
-Post Event-
Yaroshima has learned to be a blacksmith, working with Copper and other materials.Other skills, such as Hunting and crafting, were also achieved.

Weaknesses:Rather Physically Weak.Due to living in ancient times now, he's a bit better.

Damn, all your formatting died in a fire along the way. If you could fix that, I would be very happy.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Sample:
Rome, Italy

Das gut, j'accept.

Skarten wrote:I just edited my app to fit this

-Post Event-

Damn, all your formatting died in a fire along the way. If you could fix that, I would be very happy.

Yeah, it's dead i guess.
Lol i'll edit it once it resuscitates

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am

So does this mean I have to update my app?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 am

Entronium wrote:So does this mean I have to update my app?

Honestly, all of your posts needed to be completely redone, so it might be easiest if you just retconned that earlier arrival.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:35 am

I will see if I can update my app. Let's just say Jeb will be spending a lot of time in Norsca once he figures out about Britain.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am

I've been thinking more about the firm I want to create, and I think I have come up with something to start out with: Ego's first national banking system.

Banks could be constructed in cities and towns all across Ego. People could deposit currency in one bank, receive an official document indicating the value of the deposit, and then use this document at any other bank across Ego to be able to withdraw their funds. Guards would be hired to protect the banks from robbers.

As for how the bank would make a profit, they would issue various loans using the deposited money and charge interest on the loan. Profits could be used for further expansion, or to invest in other industries.

With Ego's rapidly expanding economy, I think this firm could take off. It would also improve the safety of travelers and merchants across Ego, as they would not have to carry around so much physical currency.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:56 am

The Orson Empire wrote:I've been thinking more about the firm I want to create, and I think I have come up with something to start out with: Ego's first national banking system.

Banks could be constructed in cities and towns all across Ego. People could deposit currency in one bank, receive an official document indicating the value of the deposit, and then use this document at any other bank across Ego to be able to withdraw their funds. Guards would be hired to protect the banks from robbers.

As for how the bank would make a profit, they would issue various loans using the deposited money and charge interest on the loan. Profits could be used for further expansion, or to invest in other industries.

With Ego's rapidly expanding economy, I think this firm could take off. It would also improve the safety of travelers and merchants across Ego, as they would not have to carry around so much physical currency.

We have to try to get people to adopt a currency first though.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 am

Ulls wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:I've been thinking more about the firm I want to create, and I think I have come up with something to start out with: Ego's first national banking system.

We have to try to get people to adopt a currency first though.

This should be handled right after the civil war ends. Morning Star must pass sweeping reform to Ego's economic system in order for this to work.

With government support, the banks could become a reality. You could allow the banks to issue out the new currency.
Last edited by The Orson Empire on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 am

Parcia wrote:SO, naked and afraid you say...

What if one is skilled in hand to hand combat?

I have the idea for a Marine...Gulf war Era...transported to Saudi Arabia, coverts them to Christianity, and trains them in proper unconventional warfare.

That's perfectly possible, to have ability in hand to hand.

No, more like a Wal-mart stockboy with extensive knowledge on small arms and small unit tactics.
Mostly due to reenacting and extensive history lessons.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:14 am

Parcia wrote:
That's perfectly possible, to have ability in hand to hand.

No, more like a Wal-mart stockboy with extensive knowledge on small arms and small unit tactics.

Another reenactor?

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:14 am

Ulls wrote:
Parcia wrote:

Another reenactor?

As a hobby, yes, although I haven't in some time.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
Hooyah Navy.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:16 am

Parcia wrote:
Ulls wrote:Another reenactor?

Cool, I was a medieval and civil war reenactor in the past.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:18 am

Ulls wrote:
Parcia wrote:

Cool, I was a medieval and civil war reenactor in the past.

Mostly second world war and early Korean war stuff, had a K-98 kurz rifle and authentic German Heer uniform. Sold the shit to help by my first car though.
Hooyah Navy.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:19 am

Im also stuck.

Expertise, is split between resource management, having to stock whole departments, knowing when and were to resupply shelves and what not, and scheduling when and were the peeps under my thumb need to go to get the freight off the truck and throw it on to the sales floor.

Or, my knowledge of small unit tactics and military history.
Hooyah Navy.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:21 am

Parcia wrote:Im also stuck.

Expertise, is split between resource management, having to stock whole departments, knowing when and were to resupply shelves and what not, and scheduling when and were the peeps under my thumb need to go to get the freight off the truck and throw it on to the sales floor.

Knowledge would be small unit tactics and military history. Guessing expertise would be probably being a stockboy.

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am

Full Name: David Martin
Appearance: Pale skin, brown eyes, black hair. Small freckles under his eyes. Pretty skinny. Slight Mexican complexion.
Height and Weight: 5,9. 120 lbs
Religion: Agnostic
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths: Is pretty knowledgeable about general geography as well as history (though that won't exactly be useful here). He has also learned to be a quite decent fighter and can fight well with the spear and bow. He has also become a leader, becoming quite competent at administration, and is very creative, displayed in his mythology-building.
Weaknesses: Physically inferior.
Where in the world are you landing?: Northeastern Texas.
RP Sample: This RP.
Last edited by Damverland on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:28 am

Ulls wrote:
Parcia wrote:Im also stuck.

Knowledge would be small unit tactics and military history. Guessing expertise would be probably being a stockboy.

-shrugs-

Sure.
Hooyah Navy.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:47 am

Full Name: Sean M(icheal) Dunaway
Appearance: dark brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin. Is lightly built and toned,
Height and Weight: stands 5'9 and comes in at 178 lbs.
Religion: Catholic
Field of Expertise: Resource management (explanation: Due to years of working as a Walmart stockboy, and later manager, he has become highly skilled in the building of an effective system of resupply and coordination in his few years of work.
Skills and Strengths:
Knowledge of small arms: Knowledge on a select set of fire arms and how to use them
Knowledge of Small unit tactics, and basic survival skills (CAP Cadet)
Where in the world are you landing?: Baghdad, Iraq. Map claim: https://imgur.com/a/Jva3W
The 4 states that are the dark Cyan color in the middle of what is today, modern Iraq.
RP Sample:
I mean....
I have links?
Links for dayz?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=364625
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=425268&start=75
Last edited by Parcia on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hooyah Navy.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 pm

In the future we might need a key for the map. I cant tell who controls what in California for example, but I might be curious on whats going on there, so can there be a key?
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:49 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:This should be handled right after the civil war ends. Morning Star must pass sweeping reform to Ego's economic system in order for this to work.

With government support, the banks could become a reality. You could allow the banks to issue out the new currency.

Mm, yes, you're going to need a lot of top-down enforcement if you want to suddenly switch over from barter/kind-kind to a currency, especially an intrinsically worthless currency.

Damverland wrote:Full Name: David Martin
Appearance: Pale skin, brown eyes, black hair. Small freckles under his eyes. Pretty skinny. Slight Mexican complexion.
Height and Weight: 5,9. 120 lbs
Religion: Agnostic
Field of Expertise: (Optional- Please only fill out if you, IRL, are extremely knowledgeable about the area. Working with limitations and strengths of you in reality is part of the purpose of this RP. Most writers will leave this blank.)
Skills and Strengths: Is pretty knowledgeable about general geography as well as history (though that won't exactly be useful here). He has also learned to be a quite decent fighter and can fight well with the spear and bow. He has also become a leader, becoming quite competent at administration, and is very creative, displayed in his mythology-building.
Weaknesses: Physically inferior.
Where in the world are you landing?: Northeastern Texas.
RP Sample: This RP.

Cool, this looks to be in order. I'd like a brief summary of David's time in Texas (which shouldn't be too ambitious, because you weren't posting during it), if you please. That Author, though, accepted.

Parcia wrote:Full Name: Sean M(icheal) Dunaway
Appearance: dark brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin. Is lightly built and toned,
Height and Weight: stands 5'9 and comes in at 178 lbs.
Religion: Catholic
Field of Expertise: Resource management (explanation: Due to years of working as a Walmart stockboy, and later manager, he has become highly skilled in the building of an effective system of resupply and coordination that he was promoted, at the age of 18, as one of the youngest department managers in Walmart Service) (OOC-That last bit maaaaay be exaggerated)
Skills and Strengths:
Knowledge of small arms: Knowledge on a select set of fire arms and how to use them
Knowledge of Small unit tactics, and basic survival skills (CAP Cadet)
Having been in his area for 5 year snow, he has learned the law of the land, he has converted the tribe of former Beduins in to (what he claims to be) the first Christian Arabs and has led them on a "semi-crusade" to convert or conquer the surrounding tribes.
Weaknesses: Is rather unskilled in bladed combat, and most of the advantages his knowledge of fire arm's brings are null with out actual fire arms.
Where in the world are you landing?: Baghdad, Iraq. Map claim: https://imgur.com/a/Jva3W
The 4 states that are the dark Cyan color in the middle of what is today, modern Iraq.
RP Sample:
I mean....
I have links?
Links for dayz?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=364625
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=425268&start=75

Iraq... isn't really the land of the Bedouins :P

That said, two things: if you aren't it IRL, I wouldn't prefer if you didn't include it in your app- specifically that blurb about being the youngest department manager and whatnot. Not anything I can really enforce if people don't tell me, obviously, but just a part of the RP.

Also, sorry, you didn't have any way of knowing this, but your Author will be landing in the past at the date of the IC thread's beginning- 2915 BCE, or thereabouts. So that bit about the Bedouins and being around for five years, and the map claims, will have to be established ICly via RPing. It's for the best, really. The most interesting part of this RP, to me at least, is seeing the transition from clueless Walmart employee adapted to the modern world to person now genuinely thrown back in time and having to deal with the wtfness of that.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:In the future we might need a key for the map. I cant tell who controls what in California for example, but I might be curious on whats going on there, so can there be a key?

Hmm. I can probably add one, if I muster the gumption for that. No promises. For now I'll just add more location descriptors for polities.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:In the future we might need a key for the map. I cant tell who controls what in California for example, but I might be curious on whats going on there, so can there be a key?

Hmm. I can probably add one, if I muster the gumption for that. No promises. For now I'll just add more location descriptors for polities.

Thanks, pal.
I just wanted to point out a minor problem, you know small but favorable fixes

makes it easy on the newbs ;)
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Hmmm...I was expecting a flat out DENIED

Alright, fuck it, yea i'll fix it.
Hooyah Navy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse