NATION

PASSWORD

Powers United (Superhero, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:42 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Both are accepted!

Thanks!
Is there an RP IC link yet?
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 am

Greater South wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Both are accepted!

Thanks!
Is there an RP IC link yet?

IC is not up yet.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Name/Alias: Kyoten

Appearance: This him

Species: Saiyan

Backstory:
Kyoten was a Saiyan born on Planet Vegeta, the son of a one of the King’s most elite warriors, and powerful in his own right. By the time he reached adolescence, his power level was already well into the area of 15000, granted from a life of training and combat. He had become one of the king’s finest warriors by the time he entered adult life.

However, tragedy struck, as Planet Vegeta was annihilated by the ruthless tyrant know as Frieza. Kyoten was barely able to escape in time, fleeing in the face of certain destruction, abandoning his family and friends with another group of Saiyans who also saw the situation for what it was.

To survive, they formed a band of pirates, pillaging worlds, and allowing those strong enough to join them. Most others weren't so lucky. If they did not submit or present use to the pirates, they would be summarily killed.

But during a raid of an abandoned ship, Kyoten two of his fellow pirates were ambushed by the Kree, taking Kyoten hostage and executing the other two.

Powers and Abilities:
Standard Saiyan Load: Super Strength, Super Speed, Energy Projection, Tactical Brilliance, Zenkai etc

Weaknesses and Limitations:
- People stronger than him hur dur
- Extreme arrogance and bravado
- Quick to anger

Standard Equipment: Saiyan Armor

Is your character original?:

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Name/Alias: Rip Valentine | Jump Man

Appearance:

Species: Parahuman

Backstory: The third child of Valor Valentine, legendary hero of the Parahuman Race, Rip was consistently overshadowed by his older brother and sister, and often thought of as the runt of House Valentine. Rather than sour him and turn the poor boy bitter, the lack of attention and training gave Rip more free time to have fun and form friendships during his childhood, which in turn let him take the harsh criticisms of his power in stride. However, it soon became apparent that the youngest Valentine was no push-over, and as he developed an impressive set of physical feats, attention came back to what limits he had.

What many thought of as natural talent for the Valentine clan was actually the result of intense, unrelenting training from childhood to young adulthood, where they would learn the ins and outs of their power and tailor-make their own fighting styles to match and compliment their gifts as Parahumans. They are a noble house, after all, and their blood line was to be seen as one of the most prestigious and without equal in Madworld, and as Rip entered the training sessions of his brother and sister late, he had to play catch up for a while.

But, it soon became clear that Rip Valentine had additional talents for hand to hand fighting, recognizing and adapting or even out-right adopting his siblings combat styles, arming himself with years of training in a short period of time. He would go on to imitate and adapt to other methods and doctrines of Parahuman Martial Arts, finding a passion for the genre and seeking to become a master in several forms in his teens. This soon changed, though, as Rip would bear witness to the rise of the Mad King and his clique, his sister being a major ally to the new monarch. Rather than be caught in their schemes and sensing a way out, Rip escaped Madworld as soon as he was able, and has lead his own life abroad in New York for four years since.

Powers and Abilities:

• Jump Man must be in physical contact with an object to have influence over it telekinetically.
  • Hot-headed and rather silly at times, Jump Man hardly ever gets serious about anything
  • His mental strength can be exhausted through extreme output

Standard Equipment: Parahuman Armor

Is your character original?: Yeet

Optional stuff.

Theme song: WHAT'S REALLY GOOD, AYE

Last edited by New Neros on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Both look good and are accepted.

Alright. That should be enough of a starting crew. I'll get the IC up tomorrow.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:16 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Both look good and are accepted.

Alright. That should be enough of a starting crew. I'll get the IC up tomorrow.

hype, let's do it
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Name/Alias: Sarah Rider | Rocket Girl

Appearance:

Species: Human

Backstory: Sarah always dreamed of flying through the skies and clouds, and was always called to attention at school due to her distracted mind being elsewhere, seeing herself live her fantasies. As she grew older, she began to tinker with the idea in a more concrete fashion, refusing to settle for aircraft and space flight but instead wanted personal flight and direction for a single person to control. She worked and studied equally hard, designing and re-designing, and then building and re-building until she could get her working prototypes in order.

By the end of middle school, she had achieved her goal, and was able to fly in a controlled manner over fifty feet in the air and for one hundred feet in one burst. It was quite the sight, and though it was beyond impressive for a girl her age, Sarah only saw what more she could do with her designs and abilities. She would refine and improve as she got older, her lower-middle class family becoming less burdened by her dreams as inventors grants came her way to continue development. However, she came to realize her own bodies' limitations as she suffered a major crash after increasing the speed her boots were capable of travelling.

While in the hospital recovering from a broken arm and some internal damage, Sarah designed two important features of her arsenal, a heads-up display in the shape of a helmet to calculate and execute immediate maneuvers at high speeds, and a simple series of injectable shock-absorber nanocells based on Vibranium, which would allow her body to handle the high-Gs and sheer impacts she might possibly have. As it were, this was also around the time she would graduate and finish High School with no prospect for college or anything after.

To the shock of many, Sarah did not want to be an engineer or scientist at all - She wanted to be a heroine, and took on the nickname her father had given her whenever she first started down the road of personal powered transport: Rocket Girl. She would become a household name in New York City, arming herself with a pair of Gauntlets in order to combat villains and criminals with effectiveness. She would eventually encounter Jump Man, and through working together on some cases, the pair became a team, even to the point that they would both be captured by the Kree.

Powers and Abilities:
  • Enhanced Condition: One of her designs, Sarah has Vibranium-laced nanocells in her body that offer support and shock resistance from her high-impact hits and the intense speeds her body must travel at. They are integrated with her helmet to relay vital information on her own body in real time
  • High-Tech Exoskeleton: From her boots, gauntlets, and helmet, Rocket Girl is empowered with a visual scanner and heads-up display, power fists able to crack apart buildings with a single punch, and fly at high speeds. The devices are all of her own design and made by herself, which she keeps in fighting shape and in top-quality. She has them on her person constantly, and is thus exceptionally proficient with using all of her equipment in harmony.
  • Mechanical Intuition: The basis for her design and creation of the Rocket Girl Boots, Rocket Girl Gauntlets, and Rocket Girl Helmet comes Sarah's ability to create and manufacture technology, not to mention her nanomachine-based condition.

• Without the Power Items, Rocket Girl is a normal enhanced human with mechanical skills. Same with the areas not covered by the pieces.
  • Her power supply limits Rocket Girl to a Mach 1000 speed burst, with operating power steady at Mach 10. Her gauntlets will max out at street-level hits, and can steadily take down buildings. Any further and RG runs the risk of rendering her devices useless hunks of metal.
  • Not the brightest in her field, but able to quickly adapt and do quick-fixes on her armor. Doesn't show a desire to improve her skill, either, just fight crime.

Standard Equipment: Gauntlets, Boots, and Helmet - All designed and manufactured by Sarah. Their power source is nuclear in nature, providing ample and extensive energy supply for years and years of steady usage.

Is your character original?: Yeet

Optional stuff.

Theme song: no one ever listens to these

Last edited by New Neros on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Where's that IC boi

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

New Neros wrote:Where's that IC boi

You of all people are not allowed to make that demand sir..

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Work on the IC has commenced.

For those interested in coming to Namek to deal with Frieza and company, you got captured by the Kree because... You fill in the details. Escaping your cell is up to you, as is fighting some troopers followed by a miniboss. Followed by landing on Namek and then many shenans follow. Any questions?

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Hey At. I will make a app for a hero and a evil corp. Can my hero be a guy who was blessed by a trickster god from either the Egyptian mythology or by Coyote from Native American Myth

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Shark isle wrote:Hey At. I will make a app for a hero and a evil corp. Can my hero be a guy who was blessed by a trickster god from either the Egyptian mythology or by Coyote from Native American Myth

Alright. As for your question, yes and yes. In that order.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:58 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Hey At. I will make a app for a hero and a evil corp. Can my hero be a guy who was blessed by a trickster god from either the Egyptian mythology or by Coyote from Native American Myth

Alright. As for your question, yes and yes. In that order.

Thanks. Here is a link to the gods I am considering using. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_%28mythology%29

Rygondria
Negotiator

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Kinda want to make a hero similar to Hulk hogan in the 80s, you know hulkamania and all that maybe focusing more on merchandising his name while acting like the general hero for all pompous douche.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Rygondria wrote:Kinda want to make a hero similar to Hulk hogan in the 80s, you know hulkamania and all that maybe focusing more on merchandising his name while acting like the general hero for all pompous douche.

An over the top hammy superhero? I'm down. Don't think we have anyone super hammy at the moment.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Rygondria wrote:Kinda want to make a hero similar to Hulk hogan in the 80s, you know hulkamania and all that maybe focusing more on merchandising his name while acting like the general hero for all pompous douche.

An over the top hammy superhero? I'm down. Don't think we have anyone super hammy at the moment.

"Remember Kids eat your Vitamins and your Gray ox brand frosted cereal and you to could grow up to be a hero like me".

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm working on my first IC post, expect it tomorrow evening after college is done.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:12 pm

New Neros wrote:Where's that IC boi

You of all people are not allowed to make that demand sir..

I kept my end of the bargain, Thot Slayer Atria.

Rygondria wrote:

"Remember Kids eat your Vitamins and your Gray ox brand frosted cereal and you to could grow up to be a hero like me".

THE CREAM WILL RISE TO THE TOP

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:29 pm

I think I'm might make my guy be blessed by Coyote and be a trickster-themed hero like his patron. Also, the evil corp will probably act as his arch-nemesis.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:09 pm

So there is force field that protects the cell from being broken, and physical punches aren't exactly the best tools. So...I broke down the left side of the wall inside the cells.

Not the best thing I'd done lately.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:28 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:So there is force field that protects the cell from being broken, and physical punches aren't exactly the best tools. So...I broke down the left side of the wall inside the cells.

It's a viable solution, more minds at work to solve the force field problem.

Do you want one of my characters in the other cell you broke into, or adjacent to it so we can meet up?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:So there is force field that protects the cell from being broken, and physical punches aren't exactly the best tools. So...I broke down the left side of the wall inside the cells.

Punching the problem is a viable solution in many situations in a comic book universe.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:11 am

Punching the problem is a viable solution in many situations in a comic book universe.

What's that saying of Roadhog?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 am

New Neros wrote:

What's that saying of Roadhog?

"Violence is usually the answer."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse