NATION

PASSWORD

The Dark Vanquishers | Glory to the Blood Corps!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Samsonyte
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Samsonyte » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:04 am

Altmoras wrote:There have been four updates since you declared your existence to the world, raided anything yet?

We have not been able to raid yet because Vulturret if WA banned for accidental WA muti-ing. We will starting doing some tags once we recruit more people.
Signed,
Samsonyte
Prince of The First Rank of The Ragerian Imperium
Admiral of The Ragerian Armada
If life doesn't give you lemons, can you still make lemonade?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Samsonyte wrote:We have not been able to raid yet because Vulturret if WA banned for accidental WA muti-ing.

There is always a good reason for why GP orgs cannot carry out their business... it may be internal turmoil or the exposure of a spy in the command chain (remember Wibblefeet?), it may be a Predator-esque range of sweeping sanctions, it may be a regional military at loggerheads with the government of the day, but it is never "We can't raid/defend because our founder was kicked from the WA". A for effort (or, as people these days would have it, i r8 8/8 m8), F for effectiveness.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Samsonyte wrote:
Altmoras wrote:There have been four updates since you declared your existence to the world, raided anything yet?

We have not been able to raid yet because Vulturret if WA banned for accidental WA muti-ing. We will starting doing some tags once we recruit more people.

It's for things like this that I wish we still had the facepalm emoji... :p
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm

lol this is a pretty cute region, i wish you well :D

raid on ^_^
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

*reads up on the WA ban* Oh uhhh *Facepalm*
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Severn
Civilian

Founded: Jun 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Severn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 pm

As the founder of the mighty and illustrious US Military raiding region, I can confirm that WA-multiing is not the path you want to walk down. We were the bestest of the besties, the stronkest of the stronk, the most furred of the furried, we made the little natives quake with our boots pressed on their little necksies, but it was all for naught. Don't multi, kids :)

Mutesetsa
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 23, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Mutesetsa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Your discord link is invalid btw, and don't worry about all these defenders trying to put you off of Raiding, they're just scared you'll get big. I can help you out via Discord in some things if need be :P otherwise I would still like to chill out and possibly tag with you guys some time!
Dark Lord of the Sith,His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Scott VerinGuard of The Galactic Order

Samsonyte
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samsonyte » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Mutesetsa wrote:Your discord link is invalid btw, and don't worry about all these defenders trying to put you off of Raiding, they're just scared you'll get big. I can help you out via Discord in some things if need be :P otherwise I would still like to chill out and possibly tag with you guys some time!

Thanks, I'll get a new discord link. We would love to raid with you sometime.
Last edited by Samsonyte on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed,
Samsonyte

Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Manaime » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Midnight Indo wrote:
Kanglia wrote:I might have to stay unlocked just to see if you guys have anything that separates you from any other raiders & from being a raider knock off of The Midnight Order(at least from my small glaces at both of them)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Rip, though Krasnodar would likely start raider operations soon..

Good luck to the Midnight Order and The Dark Vanquishers.. hehehe... :twisted:

-Manaime
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████

Samsonyte
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samsonyte » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm

New Disord Link

I will get Vult to update the one on the main post
Last edited by Samsonyte on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed,
Samsonyte

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Done.
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

Van Helsing the Vampyre Hunter
Civilian

Founded: Jul 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Van Helsing the Vampyre Hunter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm

The light bulbs would be a good name as one can vanquish the dark with a quick click.

Also doesn't Effectiveness and success mean pretty much the same thing?

Good Luck Success.

:eyebrow:

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

In response to the hate

Postby Vulturret » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:19 pm

. . . .. :eyebrow:
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Samsonyte wrote:

That's funny because you generally have to have multiple offenses of WA multying before they ban your whole account instead of just the nations.

But it was an accident, I'm sure.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Mostly Benevolent Tyranny
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly Benevolent Tyranny » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Lookin' like a fantastic start for you guys...
Marius Rahl
Fortitudine Vincimus!

Zaolat - Today at 7:15 PM
Drall turns everything he's involved in into an orgy.

Pollaetorian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pollaetorian » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Have you ever considered Poll Raiding? It's a form of raiding where don't need WA or deal with updates. I think it would be something more suitable for you.
Helping you make the right decisions | The Pollaetorian Guard: Arbiters of Democracy | Liberating the proles from the polls
<Mall> Codger is only an enemy to those who dislike polls.

Brunhizzle
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brunhizzle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Is there some kind of "Edgy Field Guide" that new raider orgs look to for naming assistance?
Brunhilde

"I have three children and if I can raise just one of them to be more like Brunhilde and less like Sygian I'll consider myself a successful parent."
-Scardino

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Brunhizzle wrote:Is there some kind of "Edgy Field Guide" that new raider orgs look to for naming assistance?

There have been very few well named invader orgs. The Black [NOUN]s is incredibly popular. The [WEAPONS] of [VERB] pops up quite a bit. The [PRONOUN] Knights is popular on both sides and [REGION] Special Forces is a generic title that many militaries use on all sides really. [REGION] Defense Force is a highly popular title used by defender regions. We're not always the most creative lot.

I will ironically say that the United Imperial Armed Forces is one of the better names I've come across, in my opinion. [REGION] Armed Forces is quite popular as well, now that I think about it. I just thought UIAF was a perfect title that explained exactly what it was and represented.
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:The [WEAPONS] of [VERB] pops up quite a bit.

The Scimitars of Napping. NS's next great raider group.
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Tawks Joins The Team!

Postby Vulturret » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 am

Good Morning (Or afternoon) to all of NS!!

I, Vulturret, Imperator of the unstoppable Dark Vanquishers, would like your assistance in welcoming the legendary King Tawks 1 to the unstoppable native crushing forces of The Dark Vanquishers. Tawks, a long-time raiding veteran will be joining the Blood Corps as a Besieger. He will lead us in many long wars to victory! Glory to the Blood Corps!
Statsminister of Balder

The golden profit bird
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The golden profit bird » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Vulturret wrote:Good Morning (Or afternoon) to all of NS!!

I, Vulturret, Imperator of the unstoppable Dark Vanquishers, would like your assistance in welcoming the legendary King Tawks 1 to the unstoppable native crushing forces of The Dark Vanquishers. Tawks, a long-time raiding veteran will be joining the Blood Corps as a Besieger. He will lead us in many long wars to victory! Glory to the Blood Corps!

This supposedly "legendary" "long-time raiding veteran", if the boneyard is correct, was created a whopping 39 days ago, on the 15th of August. For the record, this puppet (which took part in the Ebola Quarantine Zone occupation) was created on the 30th of July, yet nobody goes about parading me as the greatest raider that ever did live. Do you know something I don't?

this is Tinhampton, by the way - created 5th October 2016. First account created 7th August 2016.
Last edited by The golden profit bird on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Refuge Isle, a Corporal in the Black Hawks, once wrote:I, too, like to pretend GP doesn't exist.

Samsonyte
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samsonyte » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:14 pm

The golden profit bird wrote:

This supposedly "legendary" "long-time raiding veteran", if the boneyard is correct, was created a whopping 39 days ago, on the 15th of August. For the record, this puppet (which took part in the Ebola Quarantine Zone occupation) was created on the 30th of July, yet nobody goes about parading me as the greatest raider that ever did live. Do you know something I don't?

this is Tinhampton, by the way - created 5th October 2016. First account created 7th August 2016.

We do, as a matter of fact, know something you don't. King Tawks 1 is only a puppet of Tawks Veringuard, a seasoned Nationstates player. Tawks is a GPer who has been around about a year and half and is a hawk, a legionary in The Roman Empire, as well as recently becoming the Deputy Director of HYDRA. This person is not just some random guy we pulled off the streets and decided to say that he is a legendary raider. Tawks' reputation is well-earned.
Signed,
Samsonyte

King Tawks 1
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby King Tawks 1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Glad to be here!
Though I would not personally call myself legendary haha,
I do have some raiding experience and I hope to help grow TDV into a large and amazing raider org!!

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:
Brunhizzle wrote:Is there some kind of "Edgy Field Guide" that new raider orgs look to for naming assistance?

There have been very few well named invader orgs. The Black [NOUN]s is incredibly popular. The [WEAPONS] of [VERB] pops up quite a bit.
I believe that [VERB] is more accurate as [GERUND] :p
The [PRONOUN] Knights is popular on both sides and [REGION] Special Forces is a generic title that many militaries use on all sides really. [REGION] Defense Force is a highly popular title used by defender regions. We're not always the most creative lot.

I will ironically say that the United Imperial Armed Forces is one of the better names I've come across, in my opinion. [REGION] Armed Forces is quite popular as well, now that I think about it. I just thought UIAF was a perfect title that explained exactly what it was and represented.

Alright, I'm creating a new raider group, The Black Swords of Destroying. Who is with me?

You're so unstoppable you don't even need to raid to be so!
Last edited by Fauxia on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Vulturret
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Hey You!

Postby Vulturret » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:There have been very few well named invader orgs. The Black [NOUN]s is incredibly popular. The [WEAPONS] of [VERB] pops up quite a bit.
I believe that [VERB] is more accurate as [GERUND] :p
The [PRONOUN] Knights is popular on both sides and [REGION] Special Forces is a generic title that many militaries use on all sides really. [REGION] Defense Force is a highly popular title used by defender regions. We're not always the most creative lot.

Alright, I'm creating a new raider group, The Black Swords of Destroying. Who is with me?

You're so unstoppable you don't even need to raid to be so!

Hey, I'm not new to NS. The hate people get on NationStates Forum threads isn't anything new. The Gameplay community is nasty, everyone is used to it. :p
Statsminister of Balder

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads