NATION

PASSWORD

The Disunited States of America (OOC/Open)[CN Sponsered]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:The Disunited States of America App

Official Title of Nation: Republic of Erie
Unofficial Title of Nation: Erie Republic, Lake Republic
Flag:
Leader(s):
Territory:
Population: 23,500,000
Capital: Harrisburg
Type of Government: Republic
History:
Military Manpower Per Branch (1-3 percent of population): 300,000 Army, 100,000 Navy, 60,000 Airforce
Highest Ranking Military Leader:
Major Places/People/Things Inherited From the Former USA:
National Goal:

Major WIP

#BrokenUSA

My apologies, but I do not believe that whatever land you will claim will be available. I believe that our OP needs to update the map.

Darn, what land is open?
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
My apologies, but I do not believe that whatever land you will claim will be available. I believe that our OP needs to update the map.

Darn, what land is open?

Central America is a nation that controls Jamacia. You could apply as them, seeing as the player has gone inactive. (They were communist, so you have to explain why they are not.)
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Vietmihn wrote:The Disunited States of America App

Official Title of Nation: The Southern Canadian Republic
Unofficial Title of Nation: South Canada
Flag:
Leader(s): Richard Bedford Bennett
Territory: All of Canada on the map.
Population: 13,000,000
Capital:Toronto
Type of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
History: In 1910, northern and southern Canada split. The reasons are unknown, but it is commonly believed that the north had political differences, and decided to split, nonviolently, due to a new leader being elected, and being called fascist. Soon, both sides of Canada had good relations, however, Southern Canada was developing a lot faster, and was better off without the north. Eventually, they started relations with the multiple states In what used to be the United States of America. They have become a regional power, due to their population difference. They have become more self sustainable throughout the years, and so now, are developing new weapons, new technology, and are distancing themself from products of what used to be the USA.Newfoundland was made part of the Southern Canadian Republic, after the Southern Canadians called for a referendum on confederation with South Canada, and most of Newfoundland voting yes. The goverment decoded to make it a more direct democracy, where the people would vote, not the parliament numbers, would determine the leader of the nation.
Military Manpower Per Branch (1-3 percent of population): 200,000 + 50,000: Army + Army Reserve | 15,000 + 2,000: Navy + Navy Reserve | 20,000 + 3,000: Air Force + Air Force Reserve
Highest Ranking Military Leader: R. B. Bennett, Commander in Chief.
Major Places/People/Things Inherited From the Former USA: They weren't part of the former USA.
National Goal: Overpower the old USA, and become the single power of the region.

#BrokenUSA

Since north canada applied, and explained why, am I accepted, or should I edit changes.

Well, I want all of canada, except for what the other guy claimed.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Vietmihn wrote:
Vietmihn wrote:The Disunited States of America App

Official Title of Nation: The Southern Canadian Republic
Unofficial Title of Nation: South Canada
Flag:
Leader(s): Richard Bedford Bennett
Territory: All of Canada on the map.
Population: 13,000,000
Capital:Toronto
Type of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
History: In 1910, northern and southern Canada split. The reasons are unknown, but it is commonly believed that the north had political differences, and decided to split, nonviolently, due to a new leader being elected, and being called fascist. Soon, both sides of Canada had good relations, however, Southern Canada was developing a lot faster, and was better off without the north. Eventually, they started relations with the multiple states In what used to be the United States of America. They have become a regional power, due to their population difference. They have become more self sustainable throughout the years, and so now, are developing new weapons, new technology, and are distancing themself from products of what used to be the USA.Newfoundland was made part of the Southern Canadian Republic, after the Southern Canadians called for a referendum on confederation with South Canada, and most of Newfoundland voting yes. The goverment decoded to make it a more direct democracy, where the people would vote, not the parliament numbers, would determine the leader of the nation.
Military Manpower Per Branch (1-3 percent of population): 200,000 + 50,000: Army + Army Reserve | 15,000 + 2,000: Navy + Navy Reserve | 20,000 + 3,000: Air Force + Air Force Reserve
Highest Ranking Military Leader: R. B. Bennett, Commander in Chief.
Major Places/People/Things Inherited From the Former USA: They weren't part of the former USA.
National Goal: Overpower the old USA, and become the single power of the region.

#BrokenUSA

Since north canada applied, and explained why, am I accepted, or should I edit changes.

Well, I want all of canada, except for what the other guy claimed.

My apologies, but the answer is no. The OP and Co-Ops have already agreed that Canada will be an important plot point, with Imperial Canada (Ontario, Manitoba, and Nunavut.) becoming fascist and attempting to invade Greater Quebec (Quebec and the Maritimes). Meanwhile, there's a Republic of New Foundland that just sorta exists.

You could take one of these nations, but not Imperial Canada.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Gamer Eric wrote:The Disunited States of America App

Official Title of Nation: The Grand Pacific Federation
Unofficial Title of Nation: Pacific Federation
Flag:(Image)
Leader(s):Prime Minister James
Generals: Thomas, Eric, Johnson, Louis (More will be promoted later)
Admirals: Kent, Edward, Nathan (More will be promoted later)
Territory:Yukon, Northwest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan
Population:3.7 million
Capital:Edmonton
Type of Government: Democratic Republic
History:James was the first to move for separation from fascist Canada, once being apart of the Liberal-Conservative Party, when the fascist leader won, James noticed that he would take out the Parliament just like Hitler did, to combat this James spoke with the other senators from Saskatchewan to Yukon. After the fascist leader got rid of Parliament, many of those west of Saskatchewan sought to preserve and protect the Democratic Ideas that once were theirs and the southern United States who recently became broken. The first to leave was Québec, then the Maritime Union, finally the Pacific Federation left the now broken Canada. Now the Pacific Federation is freed from an oppressive ruler, and now is independent from Britain. James was the one who advocated a separation, and was dubbed Prime minister for the time being, until further elections could be held safely. But the Pacific Federation didn't just do that, they also retained the Pacific Royal navy and the Western Royal Canadian Air Force, which were in dire need of updates. But now the fire that was once damp is starting to burn, many want Canada to be one again, while others look to not just reuniting Canada, but adding more to them, James is now here to make that final decision.
Military Manpower Per Branch (1-3 percent of population):111,000 Armed Forces(3% of population)
Highest Ranking Military Leader: Prime Minister James
Major Places/People/Things Inherited From the Former USA:Oil, Agriculture, Canadian Pacific Navy
National Goal: Reunite Canada under a democratic Government/Parliamentary Monarchy (Which ever comes first) and maybe expand a bit farther south

#BrokenUSA

Officially accepted!
Last edited by The Palmetto on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:23 pm

That moment that you spend 45 minutes on looking for a decent leader for your new nation, but fail at it.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 pm

tag

Id like to join but I dont know whats still open
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse