NATION

PASSWORD

CNN and Southern Poverty Law Center sued

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The lawsuit? Good, Bad, or Ugly?

1-Good-Them dang lyin' News people need to be taught a lesson, so we need to spank 'em in the wallet!
48%
2-Bad-They just reporten the news as accurately as dey can, as dey see it. Leave 'em alone OP!
22%
3-Ugly.....Just Ugly overall.
16%
4- There's a 4th option? Misleading poll OP!
14%

Total votes : 132

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 am

Major-Tom wrote:
Kramania wrote:Why would it have to be?

They're not some small team of civil rights attorneys sitting in a small, dingy office fighting an uphill battle against hate groups. At least not anymore. They're a massive, well-funded organization with an incredible amount of power at their fingertips. And they frequently abuse that power. The fact that that doesn't concern you in the least is telling.

The SPLC has done some great things. But recently they have gone overboard. Yeah, I fucking despise a lot of the bigots they condemn, but loosely using the word "hate group" as often as a frat guy flings the word "hoe" around really, really, doesn't help anything.

They've been overboard for a while. I mean, there's a lot of good work still mixed in with the oversensitive nonsense, but they really do go overboard.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Sernarbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sernarbia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:41 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

>tfw when treating an illness is being a hate group

Yknow, you do a great job not understanding who you're trying to demonize. How very conservative of you, Gauth.

TIL being gay is an illness.

Targidid Liberation Front
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Targidid Liberation Front » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:41 am

Hate groups are defined by what they "do" not by what they "say".

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 am

Sernarbia wrote:

Yknow, you do a great job not understanding who you're trying to demonize. How very conservative of you, Gauth.

Plenty of folks think so, myself included. Not the topic of this thread, but assessing the actions of a group without understanding their reasoning is foolishness.

People think being gay is an illness. Whether they are right or wrong is really neither here nor there when one tries to assess whether a group espousing that belief is actively promoting hate.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 am

United Christian wrote:Conservatives:
Liberals are so sensitive
Mexicans are thugs and rapists
Cops have every right to shoot black people
Obama is a Muslim
Deport all colored people

Liberals and Media: The Majority of Trump supporters are Nazis, White Supremacists and Racists including the President

Conservatives: You should all be fired and sued, how dare you be critical of our president!

Wow, that's a really stupid statement.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:-snip-

Damn G-Tech, you're so savage. I dig this.

USS Monitor wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:
The SPLC has done some great things. But recently they have gone overboard. Yeah, I fucking despise a lot of the bigots they condemn, but loosely using the word "hate group" as often as a frat guy flings the word "hoe" around really, really, doesn't help anything.

They've been overboard for a while. I mean, there's a lot of good work still mixed in with the oversensitive nonsense, but they really do go overboard.

TBH everyone is going a little overboard nowadays, and it doesn't really do much to actually help the world. Pretty silly.

The SPLC has been pretty dumb recently, however. I just hope they stop acting so crusade-y before they really piss off a lot of people by condemning X group or Y symbol.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Conversion therapy is not treating an illness. It's psychological torture that has no medical benefit of any kind. Even if you think homosexuality is problematic in some way, conversion therapy is not even effective to get rid of it.

And just in case I'm not making this clear enough, I am saying that your attitude is hateful. You tell gay people they're "ill" just because they have different tastes than you. You hate on raiders over a game-legal activity which has little to no moral significance -- especially for people joining R/D in recent times when raiding was already well-established, people who were told in the FAQ when they joined NS that it was an acceptable activity. You go in the Democratic Party thread just to gloat and taunt and talk smack.

If you're one of those Christians that thinks your religion teaches you to be a more forgiving and compassionate person, you need to take a long look in the mirror, look up the words "forgiveness" and "compassion" in a dictionary, maybe reread some teachings about loving your neighbor and "judge not lest ye be judged," and seriously rethink the way you treat other people because the way you've been conducting yourself on these forums is not forgiving or compassionate in any sense of the words. You have talked down to people and gone out of your way to make others feel bad repeatedly in both NSG and GP.

There is no deeper morality behind your bullshit that people are not understanding. There is just you running around the forum and putting other people down because you can't accept them for who they are -- whether that is being gay, being a raider, or whatever. Just because you've (mostly) managed to do it in ways that don't break site rules does not change the fact that you are treating people as less-than.
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Sernarbia wrote:

Plenty of folks think so, myself included. Not the topic of this thread, but assessing the actions of a group without understanding their reasoning is foolishness.

People think being gay is an illness. Whether they are right or wrong is really neither here nor there when one tries to assess whether a group espousing that belief is actively promoting hate.

Guess what. Both the American Psychiatric Association and the National Association of Social Workers don't think it is.

What body of highly accredited institutions do you have backing that nonsense up?
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:52 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Conversion therapy is not treating an illness. It's psychological torture that has no medical benefit of any kind. Even if you think homosexuality is problematic in some way, conversion therapy is not even effective to get rid of it.

Sure, conversion therapy as it is now includes plenty of procedures that are absolutely useless. That's part of the price you pay for working trying to solve a problem that isn't universally acknowledged as a problem, and trying to develop procedures to cure something people think doesn't need to be cured- a lack of funding and research. There are good ways to go about helping homosexual people and there are bad ways to go about helping homosexual people. If you think I condone all types of conversion therapy, you're barking mad, just like the people doing those types of therapy.

And just in case I'm not making this clear enough, I am saying that your attitude is hateful.

Well, at least you're honest.

You tell gay people they're "ill" just because they have different tastes than you.

No, I tell gay people they are ill because their different tastes harm themselves and others, and stem from an illness. Just like I would tell a person with AIDS having unprotected sex they were ill.

You hate on raiders over a game-legal activity which has little to no moral significance -- especially for people joining R/D in recent times when raiding was already well-established, people who were told in the FAQ when they joined NS that it was an acceptable activity.

Is this a "why G-Tech is wrong" thread? No? Your assessment that raiding is an activity with little to no moral significance is a fine opinion to hold, and you are allowed to hold it. I'm perfectly happy to say your opinion is wrong, and you may feel free to debate me on that point. Saying that my opinion is hateful does amuse me, though, when anyone trying to justify raiding as morally neutral inevitably has to fall back on the argument that "it is legal, and therefore okay". Legality and morality are much separated concerns.

You go in the Democratic Party thread just to gloat and taunt and talk smack.

If you think the only reason I participate in that thread is to gloat and taunt and talk smack, you should probably warn me for that, instead of bringing it up in unrelated contexts.

If you're one of those Christians that thinks your religion teaches you to be a more forgiving and compassionate person, you need to take a long look in the mirror, look up the words "forgiveness" and "compassion" in a dictionary, maybe reread some teachings about loving your neighbor and "judge not lest ye be judged," and seriously rethink the way you treat other people because the way you've been conducting yourself on these forums is not forgiving or compassionate in any sense of the words. You have talked down to people and gone out of your way to make others feel bad repeatedly in both NSG and GP.

Cockswallop. Forgiveness requires a comprehension of right and wrong, otherwise it is merely vapid feel-good sympathy. Compassion requires understanding that real faults exist in both the world and individual people, otherwise it equally fails to be anything more than an empty emotion. Forgiving people for doing something wrong requires that they acknowledge doing something wrong- neither I, nor my God, can forgive if wrongdoing is not turned away from, not in any meaningful sense. Compassion is of equal merit.

There is no deeper morality behind your bullshit that people are not understanding. There is just you running around the forum and putting other people down because you can't accept them for who they are -- whether that is being gay, being a raider, or whatever. Just because you've (mostly) managed to do it in ways that don't break site rules does not change the fact that you are treating people as less-than.

I would love to see where I've claimed to have some incomprehensible morality. Doing bad things does not make someone an inherently bad person- we all have our own flaws to struggle with. I'm sure you think I'm an intolerant windbag, and hey, maybe there is some truth in that. It is easy to cognitively reduce faceless people on the internet into caricatures that don't resemble who they actually are. I try to love both people who struggle with homosexuality and raiders for who they are, not the things they do which I don't agree with.

But that doesn't mean I condone their actions, obviously, nor should I. Nor should you, even, if the shoe is switched to whatever moral code you espouse.

I'm a hilariously flawed human being who messes up my life every day through poor decisions and wrong actions. If you take offense to me trying to help others in my own ability to avoid making poor decisions and doing the wrong thing, hey, that's on you. You don't have to listen. I get my opinions aren't popular- nobody wants to hear that people disagree with what they are doing, or that others think that the identity that have chosen for themselves is morally wrong.

The one time I've been warned for my argumentation had to do with very nebulous flamebait, which is literally the determination by y'all in your lair that what was said could provoke a hostile response. I get that what I say is contentious, which is why I try to say it carefully and in such a way as to not offend unduly. But it would both irresponsible and wrong of me to be silent, often. That sucks if you don't want to hear what I have to say, so sorry, but that's just kinda how it is.

Anyway, returning to the topic at hand, not G-Tech's explanation of his motivations...

"Hate groups" condemned by the SPLC often operate from the standpoint of trying to save people from themselves. Some people don't think that those people need saving, or that they should be allowed to make their own decisions even if those decisions hurt them. We can argue about if those people need saving for days, if we really want to, but the crux of the matter is that those groups are not doing what they do, by and large, out of hate, but rather out of love.

I have to love you to want to help you, as a stranger, to make your life better. If I show up and volunteer at the soup kitchen, I do it out of love for my fellow man, not because I hate them. If I give money to disaster relief in Houston, I do it out of love for my fellow man, not because I hate them.

From the perspective of someone who believes, as I believe, that homosexualtiy harms those involved in it, and is not the natural state we are created to be in, yes, donating to or materially supporting groups which try to help people leave homosexuality can be done out of love. You can disagree with that conclusion all you want, but it is disingenuous to label the motivations of such groups as hatred simply because you disagree with their actions.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

New Zacharianasville
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zacharianasville » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:53 pm

I condone the behavior.
On the political compass I am:
Economic Left/Right: -1.87
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.48

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:55 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

Guess what. Both the American Psychiatric Association and the National Association of Social Workers don't think it is.

What body of highly accredited institutions do you have backing that nonsense up?

Real talk? Trump card: the big invisible man in the sky who created the planet upon which both of those institutions happen to exist.

I'm sure that isn't authoritative from where you stand, and that's cool. But arguing that the APA doesn't agree, from where I stand, is like if you told me the kindergartners of some primary school had decided they were all allowed an extra cookie before naptime and thus they should all have an extra cookie.

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:57 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

I wonder how many of them use the word "family"?
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:20 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

Real talk? Trump card: the big invisible man in the sky who created the planet upon which both of those institutions happen to exist.

I'm sure that isn't authoritative from where you stand, and that's cool. But arguing that the APA doesn't agree, from where I stand, is like if you told me the kindergartners of some primary school had decided they were all allowed an extra cookie before naptime and thus they should all have an extra cookie.

Even if there is a God, you don't know what he thinks about this. You're just taking your own opinions and pretending they're the word of God so you can talk down to people without owning up to it.

Eisen Wolf Reich
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen Wolf Reich » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:22 pm

The Rich Port wrote:

Is homosexuality a mental illness? no. Is it normal? no. Is it any more relevant than someone having dyslexia or ADHD? No. Why is homosexuality not classified as a mental disorder even though gender dysphoria is? The world may never know.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Even if there is a God, you don't know what he thinks about this.

Oh? What makes you so sure? I'm curious- do you think that a God, if he exists, is incapable of communicating with mankind? Or do you just think I, personally, am incapable of understanding him?

Granted, of course, if there is no God then obviously this is all just bollocks with no foundation. As should go without saying.

You're just taking your own opinions and pretending they're the word of God so you can talk down to people without owning up to it.

My own opinions, hm, not really. At the worst I'm taking the opinions of others passed down from antiquity as my own and integrating them into my worldview- my opinions were hardly formed in a vacuum because G-Tech just really hates the gays. Talking down to people would imply I'm on some higher plane from which to talk down, and that's hardly the case with Christianity, as I'm sure you are aware.

I'm honestly interested why you are so offended by me holding views you don't agree with. Certainly you yourself possess a moral compass which tells you some things are right and wrong. Genocide, murder, and so on. Would you consider yourself as talking down to a Neo-Nazi supporter if they were busy espousing the ideas of Antisemitism or admitted to committing antisemitic acts and you were telling them they were wrong to have done such things?

Sernarbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sernarbia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Even if there is a God, you don't know what he thinks about this.

Oh? What makes you so sure? I'm curious- do you think that a God, if he exists, is incapable of communicating with mankind? Or do you just think I, personally, am incapable of understanding him?

Granted, of course, if there is no God then obviously this is all just bollocks with no foundation. As should go without saying.

You're just taking your own opinions and pretending they're the word of God so you can talk down to people without owning up to it.

My own opinions, hm, not really. At the worst I'm taking the opinions of others passed down from antiquity as my own and integrating them into my worldview- my opinions were hardly formed in a vacuum because G-Tech just really hates the gays. Talking down to people would imply I'm on some higher plane from which to talk down, and that's hardly the case with Christianity, as I'm sure you are aware.

I'm honestly interested why you are so offended by me holding views you don't agree with. Certainly you yourself possess a moral compass which tells you some things are right and wrong. Genocide, murder, and so on. Would you consider yourself as talking down to a Neo-Nazi supporter if they were busy espousing the ideas of Antisemitism or admitted to committing antisemitic acts and you were telling them they were wrong to have done such things?

TIL Being gay is as bad as being a Nazi.

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The of Japan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Sernarbia wrote:

TIL Being gay is as bad as being a Nazi.

Texan Communist and Internationalist

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:17 pm

Sernarbia wrote:TIL Being gay is as bad as being a Nazi.

Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 pm

I think it's pretty clear that most gay folks don't want any of the 'help' religious bigots are offering. Since gay people aren't breaking any real laws or hurting anyone, the judgement of people or fictional entities upon them is not really worth much.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Considering how many people claim to be getting instructions from God and how rarely they agree on what God wants, I think it's safe to say that he doesn't communicate very effectively.

And if anyone is getting real instructions from God, it sure as fuck is not you with your homophobic bullshit and your utter contempt for anyone that disagrees with you or goes on a raid.

My own opinions, hm, not really. At the worst I'm taking the opinions of others passed down from antiquity as my own and integrating them into my worldview- my opinions were hardly formed in a vacuum because G-Tech just really hates the gays. Talking down to people would imply I'm on some higher plane from which to talk down, and that's hardly the case with Christianity, as I'm sure you are aware. [/quote]

Bullshit. Christianity does teach its followers to view themselves as morally superior, and plenty of Christians do talk down to people on a regular basis.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:17 pm

USS Monitor wrote:

Considering how many people claim to be getting instructions from God and how rarely they agree on what God wants, I think it's safe to say that he doesn't communicate very effectively.

And if anyone is getting real instructions from God, it sure as fuck is not you with your homophobic bullshit and your utter contempt for anyone that disagrees with you or goes on a raid.

Bullshit. Christianity does teach its followers to view themselves as morally superior, and plenty of Christians do talk down to people on a regular basis.[/quote]

Boy, there's a lot of bullshit here, eh?

I'm amused that you think that because there are many religions God must be bad at communication, instead of man willfully ignoring or corrupting his message. There are plenty of people that see evidence of a divine hand all around them, but harden their hearts against that truth. Some found religions specifically so they can run as far from that truth as possible. After all, a lie is easiest to believe when you can repeat to yourself that it isn't a lie, and have other people agree.

And I suppose you have a more direct line to whatever power you do or do not believe exists which has told you homosexuality is a-okay along with harassment? I'm going to go with a [citation needed] on that one. It should also be clarified that I bear neither people who struggle with homosexuality nor people who raid ill will. It is hardly necessary to tack a -phobia somewhere to disagree with someone's actions.

As for your assessment of Christianity, you might want to do a bit more studying before willfully making mistaken claims. At its crux Christianity is one of the very few religions that actually places the believer on equal ground with the non-believer, for it is through no action of the believer that they are saved. All men are sinners, unregenerate, and all the work of a man, however upright or righteous-seeming he may attempt to be, is insufficient for salvation.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

Sure, there are plenty of Christians who forget that fundamental tenet. To want to portray oneself as better than others is human nature. But that is a failing of those Christians, not what they ought to know and do.

Even so, this isn't a thread for the discussion of either homosexuality, or conversion therapy, or hypocrisy as it relates to religion, or even me personally being just the worst for not embracing raiding and the aforementioned homosexuality.

As I mentioned before, I am happy to see the SPLC get its nose tweaked, because it has gone off the deep end recently. Despite the low probability of this suit getting anywhere, hopefully they at least get a few dollars flushed down the drain in legal fees so they think harder about their shotgun approach to labeling anyone that doesn't match with their agenda as a hate group.

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:I'm amused that you think that because there are many religions God must be bad at communication, instead of man willfully ignoring or corrupting his message.

I mean, two thousand years and not even a sternly worded letter? Come on.
There are plenty of people that see evidence of a divine hand all around them, but harden their hearts against that truth.

Like?
Some found religions specifically so they can run as far from that truth as possible.

Liiiike?

As for your assessment of Christianity, you might want to do a bit more studying before willfully making mistaken claims. At its crux Christianity is one of the very few religions that actually places the believer on equal ground with the non-believer, for it is through no action of the believer that they are saved. All men are sinners, unregenerate, and all the work of a man, however upright or righteous-seeming he may attempt to be, is insufficient for salvation.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

Sure, there are plenty of Christians who forget that fundamental tenet. To want to portray oneself as better than others is human nature. But that is a failing of those Christians, not what they ought to know and do.

>Ignoring the last fifteen hundred years of Christians asserting they are morally superior to others
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:42 pm

I wonder if it will be two different cases, or if CNN and the SPLC will be sued together.

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The of Japan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:44 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:I'm amused that you think that because there are many religions God must be bad at communication, instead of man willfully ignoring or corrupting his message.

I mean, two thousand years and not even a sternly worded letter? Come on.
There are plenty of people that see evidence of a divine hand all around them, but harden their hearts against that truth.

Like?
Some found religions specifically so they can run as far from that truth as possible.

Liiiike?

>Ignoring the last fifteen hundred years of Christians asserting they are morally superior to others

>Ignoring that humans are actually not totally consistent with their beliefs and their actions
Texan Communist and Internationalist

The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:52 pm

The of Japan wrote:
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:I mean, two thousand years and not even a sternly worded letter? Come on.

Like?

Liiiike?

>Ignoring that humans are actually not totally consistent with their beliefs and their actions

Meaning?
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

Sernarbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sernarbia » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:26 am

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
The of Japan wrote:>Ignoring that humans are actually not totally consistent with their beliefs and their actions

Meaning?

Nothing, he just wants to shitpost.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General