NATION

PASSWORD

The Pub Two | Now Serving Outdated Movie References

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite RP Genre

Action / Adventure
19
27%
Thriller
3
4%
Horror
4
6%
Science Fiction
20
28%
Nation
13
18%
Doki Doki Literature Club
12
17%
 
Total votes : 71

User avatar
Sarejo
Minister
 
Posts: 3143
Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarejo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:42 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Bloodborne?


TL;DR yeah, it's basically Bloodborne, just no solo hunters.
Cheers mates.

User avatar
Naval Monte
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14639
Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:27 am

Sarejo wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Bloodborne?


TL;DR yeah, it's basically Bloodborne, just no solo hunters.


Cool.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

User avatar
Naval Monte
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14639
Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

Also I think I finally got something working for a name for my city. So the university I made for the city has the raven it's mascot? Well in Welsh the word Bran means raven and it is tied to Welsh Mythology in which there was a character called Bran the Blissful (called also Bendigeid Vran) was the son of the god Llyr. Later Welsh legends describe him as a king of Britain who was killed attacking Ireland. Or I can use the word Branwen which means beautiful raven which combines the word bran or raven and the word gwen which means "fair, white, blessed". In the Mabinogion, a collection of tales from Welsh myth, she is the sister of the British king Bran and the wife of the Irish king Matholwch.

So I'm trying to figure out how to fit that name to the towns name since it is a start.


https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0481/81/1468240783329.png

I think with my city I would use a map like this one just make a few roads bigger and add in a few roundabouts and rails and bridges and maybe a canal or two. Yeah most of the roads in the city are twisting and narrow yet still run two ways, leading routinely to interesting automobile maneuvers and mishaps.

Keeping the streams from the map since those tend to appear in some towns and cities in Wales. It goes without saying that what buildings are shown would be different but I'm using the map as a way to show that in urban planning it would be somewhat similar to this but with some obvious differences. The biggest one being that the city would be bigger than the one shown on this map.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

User avatar
Deramen
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6506
Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Federation of Terrans wrote:
Deramen wrote:Ahem, Dera for Politburo 2017. :p


Also, hey Terrans, long time no see.

What up Dera? Good to see your still alive and kicking.

Futrellia wrote:Should totally do a Starship Troopers RP.

Damn right. I'll help you if you want to start one up.

If you call sitting on my ass for about a few months now; kicking, of course I am alive.
But yeah, so-so. Drama and such never ceases to end.
Last edited by Deramen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

User avatar
Nea Videssos
Minister
 
Posts: 2217
Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Also I think I finally got something working for a name for my city. So the university I made for the city has the raven it's mascot? Well in Welsh the word Bran means raven and it is tied to Welsh Mythology in which there was a character called Bran the Blissful (called also Bendigeid Vran) was the son of the god Llyr. Later Welsh legends describe him as a king of Britain who was killed attacking Ireland. Or I can use the word Branwen which means beautiful raven which combines the word bran or raven and the word gwen which means "fair, white, blessed". In the Mabinogion, a collection of tales from Welsh myth, she is the sister of the British king Bran and the wife of the Irish king Matholwch.

So I'm trying to figure out how to fit that name to the towns name since it is a start.


https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0481/81/1468240783329.png

I think with my city I would use a map like this one just make a few roads bigger and add in a few roundabouts and rails and bridges and maybe a canal or two. Yeah most of the roads in the city are twisting and narrow yet still run two ways, leading routinely to interesting automobile maneuvers and mishaps.

Keeping the streams from the map since those tend to appear in some towns and cities in Wales. It goes without saying that what buildings are shown would be different but I'm using the map as a way to show that in urban planning it would be somewhat similar to this but with some obvious differences. The biggest one being that the city would be bigger than the one shown on this map.


Blissful? Don't you mean Brân the Blessed? :p

Reminds me, I always get the image in my head of Brian Blessed when I think of Bran. On another note, I recall a legend involving Bran's head being buried beneath the Tower of London supposedly to ward off invasion (though it was dug up by King Arthur who essentally said he'd do the protecting instead), and the ravens that are kept there being linked to Bran. Not the only association London has with Celtic deities, mind you. Another one that springs to mind is Lludd Llaw Eraint (Lludd of the Silver Hand), after whom Ludgate is named. Apparently there was a memorial to him near Ludgate, where St Paul's Cathedral is now.
Last edited by Nea Videssos on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

User avatar
Deramen
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6506
Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Nea Videssos wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Also I think I finally got something working for a name for my city. So the university I made for the city has the raven it's mascot? Well in Welsh the word Bran means raven and it is tied to Welsh Mythology in which there was a character called Bran the Blissful (called also Bendigeid Vran) was the son of the god Llyr. Later Welsh legends describe him as a king of Britain who was killed attacking Ireland. Or I can use the word Branwen which means beautiful raven which combines the word bran or raven and the word gwen which means "fair, white, blessed". In the Mabinogion, a collection of tales from Welsh myth, she is the sister of the British king Bran and the wife of the Irish king Matholwch.

So I'm trying to figure out how to fit that name to the towns name since it is a start.


https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0481/81/1468240783329.png

I think with my city I would use a map like this one just make a few roads bigger and add in a few roundabouts and rails and bridges and maybe a canal or two. Yeah most of the roads in the city are twisting and narrow yet still run two ways, leading routinely to interesting automobile maneuvers and mishaps.

Keeping the streams from the map since those tend to appear in some towns and cities in Wales. It goes without saying that what buildings are shown would be different but I'm using the map as a way to show that in urban planning it would be somewhat similar to this but with some obvious differences. The biggest one being that the city would be bigger than the one shown on this map.


Blissful? Don't you mean Brân the Blessed? :p

Reminds me, I always get the image in my head of Brian Blessed when I think of Bran. On another note, I recall a legend involving Bran's head being buried beneath the Tower of London supposedly to ward off invasion (though it was dug up by King Arthur who essentally said he'd do the protecting instead), and the ravens that are kept there being linked to Bran. Not the only association London has with Celtic deities, mind you. Another one that springs to mind is Lludd Llaw Eraint (Lludd of the Silver Hand), after whom Ludgate is named. Apparently there was a memorial to him near Ludgate, where St Paul's Cathedral is now.

Wait, you're in the group? When did this happen?
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

User avatar
Naval Monte
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14639
Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Nea Videssos wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:Also I think I finally got something working for a name for my city. So the university I made for the city has the raven it's mascot? Well in Welsh the word Bran means raven and it is tied to Welsh Mythology in which there was a character called Bran the Blissful (called also Bendigeid Vran) was the son of the god Llyr. Later Welsh legends describe him as a king of Britain who was killed attacking Ireland. Or I can use the word Branwen which means beautiful raven which combines the word bran or raven and the word gwen which means "fair, white, blessed". In the Mabinogion, a collection of tales from Welsh myth, she is the sister of the British king Bran and the wife of the Irish king Matholwch.

So I'm trying to figure out how to fit that name to the towns name since it is a start.


https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0481/81/1468240783329.png

I think with my city I would use a map like this one just make a few roads bigger and add in a few roundabouts and rails and bridges and maybe a canal or two. Yeah most of the roads in the city are twisting and narrow yet still run two ways, leading routinely to interesting automobile maneuvers and mishaps.

Keeping the streams from the map since those tend to appear in some towns and cities in Wales. It goes without saying that what buildings are shown would be different but I'm using the map as a way to show that in urban planning it would be somewhat similar to this but with some obvious differences. The biggest one being that the city would be bigger than the one shown on this map.


Blissful? Don't you mean Brân the Blessed? :p

Reminds me, I always get the image in my head of Brian Blessed when I think of Bran. On another note, I recall a legend involving Bran's head being buried beneath the Tower of London supposedly to ward off invasion (though it was dug up by King Arthur who essentally said he'd do the protecting instead), and the ravens that are kept there being linked to Bran. Not the only association London has with Celtic deities, mind you. Another one that springs to mind is Lludd Llaw Eraint (Lludd of the Silver Hand), after whom Ludgate is named. Apparently there was a memorial to him near Ludgate, where St Paul's Cathedral is now.


I screwed it up, my bad. That is interesting to hear about old Bran. I'm also thinking of I think I may call the city Ceridwen, after the enchantress and believe by some to be the celtic goddess of rebirth, transformation, and inspiration. It fits considering the city is technically the old town reborn from it's centuries old ashes, transformed from a town brought back to a sprawling metropolis, and was created by men who were inspired by the enlightenment and who the university in the city inspires the minds of the future generation.

Well that is my idea, I still want to keep the raven theme but this one with the enchantress is also good. I kinda wish I didn't move my city away but I had to because it would not work.

EDIT: Actually one idea I have is to combine the Welsh word Raven with the one for Ash because the history of the city is the fact that it was once on the site of an old town that mysteriously burn down and was abandoned for a long time until the city founders rediscovered the ruins and build a new town on top of it that eventually became the city.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7917
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:57 pm

-2100s: The Earth Starfleet is formed, after years of technological trading with Vulcan. The organization is purely made for exploration, weapons being employed only for self defense.
-2150s: United Earth's diplomatic methods are used to end multiple conflicts in the Alpha Quadrant, bringing a new stability to the region, one which the Romulan Star Empire strongly dislikes. In their attempt to destabilize the region again, Romulans raise concern for a lack of an active military organization for United Earth amongst their leadership.
-2153: Military Assault Command (MACO) is formed in a direct result of false flag operations conducted by the Romulans. MACO's main mission is to maintain an infantry force that can operate in hostile environments.
-2156: United Earth declares war on the Romulan Star Empire after multiple plots to bring instability to the quadrant by Romulus are discovered. Any attempt at peaceful negotiations fail.
-2160: The Battle of Cheron is a devastating defeat for the Romulan Star Empire, with nearly 70% of their entire fleet being destroyed by a United Earth/Vulcan/Andorian/Teller alliance. Allied forces took minimal casualties, only having three ships destroyed, all of them being Earth Ships. The Neutral Zone is formed.
-2161: The United Federation of Planets (UFP) is founded, and the Earth Starfleet and MACO are incorporated into the Federation Starfleet. MACO was downsized significantly in years to follow.
-2266: The Romulan Star Empire tests the Federation's defenses by attacking a number of Federation outposts. After the USS Enterprise destroys a Romulan Bird of Prey, the Romulan Empire discontinued any hostilities in the foreseeable future.
-2296: The negotiations between the UFP and the Klingon Empire fail, and war is only prevented by a rickety non-aggression pact formed just before open conflict begins. The conspiracy behind the failures doesn't fully succeed in their mission, but the outcome is favorable.
-2310: The Romulan Star Empire engages in open conflict with the Klingon Empire, not outside of the normal exchange of hostilities between the two empires. A full escalation to all out war never occurs.
-2311: The Tomed incident never occurs, and the Federation continues to research cloaking devices.
-2313: The already fragile relations between the UFP and the Klingon Empire start to deteriorate, although the Klingon Empire decides to avoid opening a two front war with the Romulans and Federation, even more so risking having the two form a military alliance.
-2314: After years of constant skirmishes and confrontations, the Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire cease hostilities as both fear being drawn into an all out war would weaken them both to the point the Federation would become the dominant power in the quadrant. A three way Cold War begins, although the peace is rickety.
-2344: The Battle at Narendra III occurs, the USS Enterprise disappearing. The Klingon Empire views this as an act of dishonor by both sides, and declares war. Despite the escalation of aggression, the Federation and Romulan Star Empire never return to hostilities or cooperate.
-2345: MACO personnel carry out a number of raids on Klingon bases and even manage to capture a Klingon Bird-of-Prey. They reverse engineer the cloaking device, and although they have the technology, it sees limited deployment to conserve resources.
-2347: Starfleet, not having a standard infantry organization outside of the Special Forces oriented MACO, reorganizes MACO into an administrative organization. Many former MACO operatives are integrated into the Special Tactics Group (STG), while others are put into the command and training positions of the Starfleet Marine Corps (SFMC), a more conventional infantry oriented organization. These two groups are still under the direct control of MACO.
-2349: The LRIG (Long Range Infantry Group) is founded under MACO, serving as a volunteer force of Pilots, Marines, and Operatives of Starfleet taking on infiltration missions deep into enemy territory to harass, disrupt, and disorient enemy supply chains and troop movements.
-2350: Years into the three way war between the UFP, RSE, and Klingon Empire, the Klingon Empire conquers 1/2 of Romulan territory, meanwhile they make no headway against Federation borders. A deep strike mission by a ship of the LRIG disables three Klingon shipyards throughout the Qo'noS system, severely damaging the Klingon Empire's ability to manufacture ships for the war effort. All hands of the LRIG ship (which name remains classified) are presumed lost after communications were lost.
-2351: The Battle of Donatu V solidifies the Federation's hold on the previously contested system. The SFMC sees considerable deployment, securing a number of spaceports, outposts, and even some Klingon ships.
-2352: Star Trek: Predators begins
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

User avatar
Insaeldor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5430
Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:36 am

>Star Trek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

User avatar
Nea Videssos
Minister
 
Posts: 2217
Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:26 am

Deramen wrote:
Nea Videssos wrote:
Blissful? Don't you mean Brân the Blessed? :p

Reminds me, I always get the image in my head of Brian Blessed when I think of Bran. On another note, I recall a legend involving Bran's head being buried beneath the Tower of London supposedly to ward off invasion (though it was dug up by King Arthur who essentally said he'd do the protecting instead), and the ravens that are kept there being linked to Bran. Not the only association London has with Celtic deities, mind you. Another one that springs to mind is Lludd Llaw Eraint (Lludd of the Silver Hand), after whom Ludgate is named. Apparently there was a memorial to him near Ludgate, where St Paul's Cathedral is now.

Wait, you're in the group? When did this happen?


I just lurk here from time to time, I never actually joined.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

User avatar
Naval Monte
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14639
Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:34 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Deramen wrote:Wait, you're in the group? When did this happen?


I just lurk here from time to time, I never actually joined.


Well since you help correct me with that misshap with Bran's name I will tell you that I finally got the name for my city and I'm gonna call it Branlludw, or Raven Ash if you want the name translated to english.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

User avatar
Ithalian Empire
Senator
 
Posts: 3799
Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 am

Image

Welcome to a world of perpetual winter.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7917
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:32 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Deramen wrote:Wait, you're in the group? When did this happen?


I just lurk here from time to time, I never actually joined.

You should probably post an app before posting again, just saying.
Insaeldor wrote:>Star Trek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

User avatar
Legatia
Minister
 
Posts: 3038
Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Nation Name: Legatia
Interests: Military/combat/action/etc. Both nation and character, depending on the scenario.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): At minimum once per week, beyond unforseen circumstances.
What do you hope contribute?: I have not OPed in a good few years, but perhaps if I get an idea I could. more commonly I want to participate in roleplays that are well planned.
RP Example(s) : Across the Stars (can provide more if needed)
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

User avatar
Arengin Union
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8896
Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Nation Name:Arengin Union
Interests: Mostly everything to be honest, I really don't have any niche RP preference. I do however tend to disassociate myself from a particular type of RP's I'd rather not say what they are.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I post at least once a day and check NS daily as well.
What do you hope contribute?: Poisoned your water supply, burn your crops, and deliver a plague onto your houses... Just kidding, I guess contribute both creatively and critically to the group if I can.
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): The Best RP I have had the privilege to be part of.
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Arengin Union on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7917
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Legatia wrote:Nation Name: Legatia
Interests: Military/combat/action/etc. Both nation and character, depending on the scenario.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): At minimum once per week, beyond unforseen circumstances.
What do you hope contribute?: I have not OPed in a good few years, but perhaps if I get an idea I could. more commonly I want to participate in roleplays that are well planned.
RP Example(s) : Across the Stars (can provide more if needed)
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I have a military Star Trek RP I'm planning up, if you'd be interested.
Arengin Union wrote:Nation Name:Arengin Union
Interests: Mostly everything to be honest, I really don't have any niche RP preference. I do however tend to disassociate myself from a particular type of RP's I'd rather not say what they are.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I post at least once a day and check NS daily as well.
What do you hope contribute?: Poisoned your water supply, burn your crops, and deliver a plague onto your houses... Just kidding, I guess contribute both creatively and critically to the group if I can.
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): The Best RP I have had the privilege to be part of.
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I'm glad to see your writing skills have improved since the last I've seen of you, welcome aboard the SS Drunkmobile.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

User avatar
Deramen
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6506
Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Tayner wrote:
Legatia wrote:Nation Name: Legatia
Interests: Military/combat/action/etc. Both nation and character, depending on the scenario.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): At minimum once per week, beyond unforseen circumstances.
What do you hope contribute?: I have not OPed in a good few years, but perhaps if I get an idea I could. more commonly I want to participate in roleplays that are well planned.
RP Example(s) : Across the Stars (can provide more if needed)
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I have a military Star Trek RP I'm planning up, if you'd be interested.
Arengin Union wrote:Nation Name:Arengin Union
Interests: Mostly everything to be honest, I really don't have any niche RP preference. I do however tend to disassociate myself from a particular type of RP's I'd rather not say what they are.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I post at least once a day and check NS daily as well.
What do you hope contribute?: Poisoned your water supply, burn your crops, and deliver a plague onto your houses... Just kidding, I guess contribute both creatively and critically to the group if I can.
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): The Best RP I have had the privilege to be part of.
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I'm glad to see your writing skills have improved since the last I've seen of you, welcome aboard the SS Drunkmobile.

The worst mod ever.

USS Drunkmobile, not related to the Monitor.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7917
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Deramen wrote:
Tayner wrote:Accepted, I have a military Star Trek RP I'm planning up, if you'd be interested.

Accepted, I'm glad to see your writing skills have improved since the last I've seen of you, welcome aboard the SS Drunkmobile.

The worst mod ever.

USS Drunkmobile, not related to the Monitor.

I should create a nation called Merrimack and nominate it for mod.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

User avatar
Deramen
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6506
Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Tayner wrote:
Deramen wrote:The worst mod ever.

USS Drunkmobile, not related to the Monitor.

I should create a nation called Merrimack and nominate it for mod.

Yeah I dont get the joke.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

User avatar
Tayner
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7917
Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tayner » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Deramen wrote:
Tayner wrote:I should create a nation called Merrimack and nominate it for mod.

Yeah I dont get the joke.

The USS Monitor was the United States Navy's first ironclad, which is famous for it's battle with the CSS's Merrimack, the Confederate States Navy's first ironclad. The two were famous for their Battle at Hampton Roads. These two ironclads fought, and although it was a stalemate, it pioneered the future of navel vessels.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

User avatar
Arengin Union
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8896
Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Tayner wrote:
Legatia wrote:Nation Name: Legatia
Interests: Military/combat/action/etc. Both nation and character, depending on the scenario.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): At minimum once per week, beyond unforseen circumstances.
What do you hope contribute?: I have not OPed in a good few years, but perhaps if I get an idea I could. more commonly I want to participate in roleplays that are well planned.
RP Example(s) : Across the Stars (can provide more if needed)
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I have a military Star Trek RP I'm planning up, if you'd be interested.
Arengin Union wrote:Nation Name:Arengin Union
Interests: Mostly everything to be honest, I really don't have any niche RP preference. I do however tend to disassociate myself from a particular type of RP's I'd rather not say what they are.
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I post at least once a day and check NS daily as well.
What do you hope contribute?: Poisoned your water supply, burn your crops, and deliver a plague onto your houses... Just kidding, I guess contribute both creatively and critically to the group if I can.
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): The Best RP I have had the privilege to be part of.
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Accepted, I'm glad to see your writing skills have improved since the last I've seen of you, welcome aboard the SS Drunkmobile.

Hey Im glad to see you here too old palm in flag proudly weaving fellow. :)
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

User avatar
The Olog-Hai
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6116
Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:40 am

Sarejo wrote:The sad thing is I'm like one of the few people here that actually manages to juggle a life AND NS :P

Why do you think I've been less and less active over time? School is starting to come back and fight to consume all my time.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17599
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:13 am

Dreadnought RP.

Yes or yes?
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

User avatar
Shadowwell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15166
Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:Dreadnought RP.

Yes or yes?

As in the game Dreadnought?

Could be interesting.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

User avatar
The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17599
Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:59 am

Shadowwell wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Dreadnought RP.

Yes or yes?

As in the game Dreadnought?

Could be interesting.

Indeed it could be.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Onfande, Terintania

Advertisement

Remove ads