The East Marches II wrote:>the Irish gave us a reckless general with an ego complex and a vainglorious fool who got us into disaster twice
>the Irish gave us a corrupt President, a President soft on communism and Nixon (I didn't feel a meme was necessary, just his name)
>the Irish were worst soldiers and the best were the Midwesterners with the Iron Brigade
Nah m8. Take the Hibernian out of America and we can have our land back.
>> not praising a man who advocated nuking China
T-TEM? I-is that still you in there?
Also, Grant wasn't corrupt, and his (admittedly corrupt) administration is often maligned by old anti-Reconstructionist views of history.
"Soft on Communism"
If invading NK and running the Berlin Blockade is soft on Communism, I'd hate to see hard on it.
The New Englanders were the worst, followed shortly by the Southerners, since they clearly lost. Dat Black Hat Brigade I'll give you, though.



