Shwe Tu Colony wrote:Neu Engollon wrote:I will replace this with an IC letter soon, but consider yourself accepted. One exception: there will be no wine judging category, but you are welcome to serve it at your booth.
I have updated the OP to include the applications and some other pertinent info.
I saw some of the updated information, so I'll make the excuse that there's some shenanigans going on that lets my nation be perceived as perfectly normal by everyone else, but not go into details how, if that would be fine.
Ah yeah, the demon thing. So, we have folks that come to the AVBF to RP fantasy and other non MT humans, folks that are game to RP with players who do that, but run MT nations themselves, and those who want nothing to do with Fantech. Somehow, we've always made it work. Basically, don't force your non MT human characteristics or actions on another player unless they accept it as canon. Olwe might be very good at explaining this as he runs a nation of both humans and magical humanoids and integrates them and RPs them well.









