NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
0
No votes
Sienna Khan
4
33%
The pilot
3
25%
Weiss' summoned knight
3
25%
Vernal (could she be...)
0
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
1
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
1
8%
 
Total votes : 12

User avatar
Granis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1304
Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:58 am

Hey, so I got kind of distracted for a bit by real life, and may have forgotten about this RP because it got buried by all my other ones. Seeing as I want to try and avoid dropping it though, could someone tell me the important things that have happened since my last post, specifically the stuff that's relevant to Graham?

User avatar
Serah
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7397
Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:58 am

Granis wrote:Hey, so I got kind of distracted for a bit by real life, and may have forgotten about this RP because it got buried by all my other ones. Seeing as I want to try and avoid dropping it though, could someone tell me the important things that have happened since my last post, specifically the stuff that's relevant to Graham?


Mostly that Oliver answered him.
I don't know about your team besides that.

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 am

OK awesome I am glad it is. I will get started on making my character. First I will need to read over your rules and look over some of the other characters to see what I am working with on my own.

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 am

Image

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name:Crim
Age:20
Sex:Male
Race: [ ] Human [X] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):Monkey tail
Biography:Crim grew up in the Kingdom of Atlas after his were killed by a men with a hatred of Faunus. Lucky for him his mother hid him before the men could kill him too. After this all happened he went off on his own avoiding humans not out of fear but of hatred. He spent most of his time in the forest surviving and killing monsters as he found them training himself until one day a monster the size he had never seen before showed itself and nearly killed him had it not been for a old swordsman who came along and saved him from the beast. The old man who seemed to not even care that Crim was a Faunus brought him into his home and trained and raised him even giving him his first weapon. Sanguine. Though the constant pushing of his master and applied to Beacon Academy and will his skills he was accepted.
Personality: He is kind and often goofy guy but is very protective over other Faunus and will become aggressive and quickly angered when it comes to it.
Appearance:
Image


COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon:Sanguine
Appearance:
Image

Image

Capabilities: Sanguine's handle can stretch out and become a spear the weapon in both forms heals the user with each cut it gets on the enemy despite the size of the cut from the smallest nick to the largest gash.

Semblance: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.
OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Mostly Active
RP Example (link or one shot):
Crim walked through the forest Sanguine sitting comfortably in its sheath on his back. The leaves were just beginning to change with the coming fall. That day had been a quite and peaceful day in the forest. The birds were chirping with glee at the beautiful day and animals of all kind scurried through out. Then all at once everything was silent. Crim stopped where he was and listen carefully. The once happy sound the forest had been felt with was now replaced with the sound of steps that at first were low and sluggish then turning heavy and fast. He could hear the falling of trees as the large monster charged its way toward him. Once it broke through the trees he saw the monster which looked like a bull at least five times larger than a regular one charging strait toward him. Crim let out a sigh and with ease lept over the monster and pulled Sanguine from its sheath in the same move dragging the sword strait down its back as he soared over it. The bull dropped as he landed on the other side. The bulls legs twitched as it tried to raise itself from the ground. He walked around the monsters body and with a swing of his sword cut the monster head from its body. He re sheathed Sanguine and continued down the road.

Did you read the rules? Yes

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.
Last edited by Servanity on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:57 am

Ok i posted my App hope you all like it. :p

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:05 am

Servanity wrote:-snip-

You don't have to post so much to get my attention, I'm right on it. :P

Anyways, I don't think you understand how Semblances are supposed to work. Semblances are essentially unique superpowers a Hunter can use in battle, and is unique to each individual. Examples of this may include super speed, control over magnetism, channeling electricity, etc., and these usually correspond to the person's personality in a way. So I suggest you give him some kind of power that fits him well, provided that there are strengths and weaknesses to it.

Oh, and don't make it OP, okies?

For a list of superpowers, check out this list. This should help.

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:08 am

I got ya thank you and how is this? I made the changes.

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:23 am

Servanity wrote:Ok i posted my App hope you all like it. :p

I'm not entirely sure that you completely understand what a Semblance is... Essentially, it's a unique ability that everyone whose Aura (the 'manifestation of one's soul') has been unlocked possesses. These vary wildly and most often have a connection to the user's character. Some examples:

In the series:
  • Ruby Rose: Speed - Ruby streams forward as a burst of rose petals at incredible velocity. This also appears to grant her either levitation or limited flight.
  • Lie Ren: Calm - Ren nullifies the negative emotions of himself or others.
  • Qrow Branwen: Misfortune - Qrow causes events of poor luck to happen to those around him. This is uncontrollable.
In the roleplay:
  • Akatsuki Inuma: Echoes - Akatsuki manipulates soundwaves created by himself or tools that he carries, most notably his guitar-axe-rifle. He is skilled enough at this to use it for brainwave entrainment.
  • Hannah Blikdase: Combat Replication - Hannah creates up to twenty clones of herself, to whom she is able to issue commands.*
  • Lucius Aurelius Firmus: Opacity - Lucius Aurelius renders objects other than himself more or less able to interact with visible light.
*Though that's a simplification.

Other than that, though, and without passing any official judgement (that's Stormwrath's job) I think that this looks pretty good! Some extra detail in the backstory might be nice but I do particularly like the sword-naginata combination - we were actually debating the merits of swords and polearms in combat the other day but forgot to ask the question that's particularly relevant to this universe: why not have both?
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 am

Agreed I was thinking why not both. And im just trying to find a way to make super speed and strength work.

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 am

Servanity wrote:Agreed I was thinking why not both. And im just trying to find a way to make super speed and strength work.

I would advise against... We had a lot of berserker-style Semblances a while ago and are trying to get away from that. Given that Crim's backstory is centred around rejection of society, why not give him a Semblance that allows himself to isolate himself from the world around him or something of that sort?
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 am

Ok that make sense have any suggestions.

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Yekrenia wrote:
Ashley is still in team SHAD.

P.S. I'm not too sure about the status of team SHAD, but in order the team to stay alive in the RP, someone is going to have to fill in the names, or I'm going to have to move Ashley to a new team soon if team SHAD does not get back in the action.

No no, I meant the clone team.


Delta Team (aka, Yellow Team). For your information, there are four clone Hannah teams, and they have pros and cons as true to the personalities assigned by the real Hannah Blikdase.

- (Red Team): Properly known as Alpha Squad, Red Team is the most Aggressive and Direct of all the other three clone Hannah teams, since they will literally charge right at you regardless of the threat; however, while the clone Hannahs comprising of Red Team are not exactly the dumbest, they are the least intelligent out of the other four clone Hannah teams, since all you need to defend yourself against their fierce head-on attacks is a strong defense (e.g. Machine Gun Emplacement or a Minefield).

- (Blue Team): Properly known as Bravo Squad, Blue Team is Cautious and Indirect, they'll take the longest or safest route to fight you, which often results in you - as the enemy combatant - to be outmaneuvered and cornered; however, being safe and indirect takes up considerable amount of time, and if you're fast and on your toes, you can outrun Blue Team and give yourself some distances, but do take in mind that Blue Team's cautious approach translates into every corner being checked, meaning you can't hide for too long or they'll find you eventually.

- (Green Team): Properly known as Charlie Squad, Green Team is unique in which the clone Hannahs are encouraged to utilise creative and forward thinking, which essentially frees Green Team from being subjected to the absolute command of Hannah Blikdase herself; however, the clone Hannahs of Green Team have varying and inconsistent personalities, making them sometimes disobedient and briefly bud heads with the real Hannah herself, and Green Team hardly works together as team since every clone Hannah likes to complete the same objective with a different approach. To give you an idea of this flaw, take an example of Green Team invading a house. The team as a whole will know the objective, but they'll invade the house from different angles; Clone One will take the front door, Clone Two will take one of the side windows, Clone Three will take the back entrance, Clone Four will take the roof, and Clone Five will take the basement (or dig right under the house if there's no basement).

- (Yellow Team): Properly known as Delta Squad, Yellow Team is the most analytical and intelligent of all the other three clone Hannah teams, which makes them the kind of squad that will quickly learn and understand your strategies in the heat of combat, and if combat is not an issue, Yellow Team is the only 5-man squad of clone Hannahs that are tasked with speaking English (considering that the clone Hannahs can only speak Danish, German, and/or Dutch, this is quite an impressive achievement for a bunch of clones); however, Yellow Team's gifted intelligence and analytical minds can backfire in the form of predictable attack and/or defend patterns, and when forced to rush with a project or task, Yellow Team's results will be riddled with mistakes (if their broken, mix-matched, or sometimes memorised English is not an example indicator if this flaw).

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Yekrenia wrote:
North Arkana wrote:what's going on. I still want to involved, but all people who've interacted with in the past are gone basically.


The Vytal Tournament is in full swing. You can interact me, since my characters (specifically Hannah Blikdase) are doing secret experimental semblance training. You could accidentally stumble upon the training site and watch intrigue what happens. The training site is in the outer Emerald Forest in case you're wondering where the site is located, and you came at such a good time since Hannah's clone teams are about to commence their next training session.

Okay. I'll do that. Bored af.

This is Reina btw, so she'll be sneaking about, might pop up behind Hannah and just be like, "so, whatcha doin'?", or something.

Image



CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Reina de Mazelle
Age: 21
Sex: Female
Race: [ ] Human [X] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human): Fox ears, tail, canine teeth
Biography:
Reina was born to a poor family from a rural region, but her parents were killed when it was ravaged by the Grimm when she was 12. Reina probably would have died had it not been for a Huntress who saved her life. However, things did not occur as they did in storybooks. The Huntress was not the kind idolized by the masses, or the kind read about in stories, rather, she saw Reina as a burden she didn't have the time or energy to deal with. Reina was pointed in the direction of the next closest village, and left to fend for herself. Reina also has a suspicion the Huntress was prejudiced against Faunus.
It took almost a year to make her way to Vale. During the journey, she had scraped by from the kindness of strangers, and no small amount of taking advantage of that kindness. Reina lied, cheated, and stole to support herself, hoping to reach Vale alive and still in one piece. In a twist of fate, it was the White Fang who provided her a way of reaching Vale. Perhaps it was only natural an outcast with a strong distrust for humans would fall in with such a group, even if she wasn't the most welcomed individual. She took part in some protests, and occasionally even assisted in the more dangerous side of things, but her loyalties were always and only to herself, her only goal was becoming a Huntress, everything she did was solely to help her acheive her goals.
After abandoning the White Fang when she reached Vale, Reina stowed away to reach Signal, where she was able to enroll (though she refuses to say how). She crafted her weapons with practicality in mind. Easy to carry, easy to conceal, few shifting parts for changing form, and light-weight. She excelled in the physical aspects of the curriculum, but was abysmal academically. Reina was also generally hated by her classmates due to her manipulative, selfish personality, near complete lack of "loyalty" or "honor", and general bad attitude. The discrimination against Faunus did not help either. There's little hope that her personality has approved with her transfer to Beacon.
To sum it up, Reina is a jaded, cynical, manipulative, selfish b****, with a tramautic childhood, questionable associates from her past, and a sharp tongue, who will use others to achieve her goals before tossing them aside like trash. She can also be cruel, vindictive, and arbitrary, and is far from the ideal Huntress. The only real positive to her that most people see is that she's a skilled fighter who will do anything to achieve her goals.

Appearance:
Image
Image


COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Tick & Tock Twin Tonfas that convert to Uzi-like SMGs
Appearance:
Tonfa
Image
Uzis
Image

Capabilities:
The tonfas are used at closed range for blunt forcd attacks, and are useful for blocking as well, as they protect the forearm. The short end which protrudes forward of the hand is tipped with a pointed metal cap, not sharp, but enough to inflict severe injury in a punching-like attack. This short end is also where the barrel of the SMG is located, while the long end folds to form a stock for more accurate shooting (not that she really uses them like that). Magazines are loaded into the hand grips, Uzi-style. The SMGs have massive RoF (1200 rds/min per gun) and horrible accuracy, especially considering Reina dual-wields them and does NOT use the folding stock part of the weapon to assist in accurate fire, but with that many shots in the air, it's virtually impossible to miss. With much more experience, she's become a much better shot, and can place entire bursts on target while moving. They are also capable of delivering large, charged blasts, in place the the usual rapid fire, but this quickly depletes the dust magazines, often in a single shot.


Semblance:
Reina can control waves of different kinds, but she focuses on brainwaves, light, sound, and to a limited degree, physical waves. By manipulating brainwaves, she can cause others to fall asleep or temporarily lose their sanity. To do this however, she requires her target to make direct eye contact. Light and sound wave manipulation allow her conceal herself, or conceal other objects or people. Her limited ability to manipulate physical waves allows her to make use of constructive and destructive interference to increase or decrease the amount, and to a limited degree the direction, of force from an impact.



OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Active Weekends, limited weekdays
RP Example (link or one shot): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... &hilit=ANO as Kat, the psycho :D (Gakusen is a puppet of mine), Also from the old RP
Did you read the rules? Yes

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.
Last edited by North Arkana on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Stormwrath
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6898
Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm

North Arkana wrote:
Yekrenia wrote:
The Vytal Tournament is in full swing. You can interact me, since my characters (specifically Hannah Blikdase) are doing secret experimental semblance training. You could accidentally stumble upon the training site and watch intrigue what happens. The training site is in the outer Emerald Forest in case you're wondering where the site is located, and you came at such a good time since Hannah's clone teams are about to commence their next training session.

Okay. I'll do that. Bored af.

This is Reina btw, so she'll be sneaking about, might pop up behind Hannah and just be like, "so, whatcha doin'?", or something.

-snip-

You reapping her or something? :P

Yekrenia wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:No no, I meant the clone team.


Delta Team (aka, Yellow Team). For your information, there are four clone Hannah teams, and they have pros and cons as true to the personalities assigned by the real Hannah Blikdase.

- (Red Team): Properly known as Alpha Squad, Red Team is the most Aggressive and Direct of all the other three clone Hannah teams, since they will literally charge right at you regardless of the threat; however, while the clone Hannahs comprising of Red Team are not exactly the dumbest, they are the least intelligent out of the other four clone Hannah teams, since all you need to defend yourself against their fierce head-on attacks is a strong defense (e.g. Machine Gun Emplacement or a Minefield).

- (Blue Team): Properly known as Bravo Squad, Blue Team is Cautious and Indirect, they'll take the longest or safest route to fight you, which often results in you - as the enemy combatant - to be outmaneuvered and cornered; however, being safe and indirect takes up considerable amount of time, and if you're fast and on your toes, you can outrun Blue Team and give yourself some distances, but do take in mind that Blue Team's cautious approach translates into every corner being checked, meaning you can't hide for too long or they'll find you eventually.

- (Green Team): Properly known as Charlie Squad, Green Team is unique in which the clone Hannahs are encouraged to utilise creative and forward thinking, which essentially frees Green Team from being subjected to the absolute command of Hannah Blikdase herself; however, the clone Hannahs of Green Team have varying and inconsistent personalities, making them sometimes disobedient and briefly bud heads with the real Hannah herself, and Green Team hardly works together as team since every clone Hannah likes to complete the same objective with a different approach. To give you an idea of this flaw, take an example of Green Team invading a house. The team as a whole will know the objective, but they'll invade the house from different angles; Clone One will take the front door, Clone Two will take one of the side windows, Clone Three will take the back entrance, Clone Four will take the roof, and Clone Five will take the basement (or dig right under the house if there's no basement).

- (Yellow Team): Properly known as Delta Squad, Yellow Team is the most analytical and intelligent of all the other three clone Hannah teams, which makes them the kind of squad that will quickly learn and understand your strategies in the heat of combat, and if combat is not an issue, Yellow Team is the only 5-man squad of clone Hannahs that are tasked with speaking English (considering that the clone Hannahs can only speak Danish, German, and/or Dutch, this is quite an impressive achievement for a bunch of clones); however, Yellow Team's gifted intelligence and analytical minds can backfire in the form of predictable attack and/or defend patterns, and when forced to rush with a project or task, Yellow Team's results will be riddled with mistakes (if their broken, mix-matched, or sometimes memorised English is not an example indicator if this flaw).


Okay, noted. I should have Leif stumble on them by accident soon.

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
North Arkana wrote:Okay. I'll do that. Bored af.

This is Reina btw, so she'll be sneaking about, might pop up behind Hannah and just be like, "so, whatcha doin'?", or something.

-snip-

You reapping her or something? :P


nuuup. just giving reference to Yek
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 am

Soooo can i get some help?

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 am

Servanity wrote:Soooo can i get some help?

How about this: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong, North Arkana, shouldn't 'anfangen' actually be 'fangt an' because the verb is imperative plural (not certain how to deal with the separability, since it isn't part of a clause)?
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 am

I like the idea im down. I will do it. Thank you.

User avatar
Servanity
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servanity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 am

But before i do. do you by any chance have any more suggestions??

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 am

Servanity wrote:But before i do. do you by any chance have any more suggestions??

Hmm. Everyone, do we have any ideas as to the martial arts that might be found in Atlas?
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
Servanity wrote:Soooo can i get some help?

How about this: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong, North Arkana, shouldn't 'anfangen' actually be 'fangt an' because the verb is imperative plural (not certain how to deal with the separability, since it isn't part of a clause)?

I'm not the one using a different language.
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm

North Arkana wrote:
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:How about this: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong, North Arkana, shouldn't 'anfangen' actually be 'fangt an' because the verb is imperative plural (not certain how to deal with the separability, since it isn't part of a clause)?

I'm not the one using a different language.

I am genuinely not sure whether you're commenting on my use of grammatical terminology or indicating that you're a native German speaker...
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
North Arkana
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8851
Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
Servanity wrote:Soooo can i get some help?

How about this: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong, North Arkana, shouldn't 'anfangen' actually be 'fangt an' because the verb is imperative plural (not certain how to deal with the separability, since it isn't part of a clause)?
Female pronouns please.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"
oooooooooo

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Just sign on the dotted line please...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

User avatar
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1755
Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:07 pm

North Arkana wrote:
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:How about this: Wanderer - Crim's Aura detaches itself from his physical body, allowing him to become intangible and gain the ability to fly while remaining capable of manifesting his Aura in physical form. However, his physical form is entirely vulnerable (and limp) during this state; furthermore, should his Aura be depleted completely by this ability when it is away from his body, he will simply die.

Also - correct me if I'm wrong, North Arkana, shouldn't 'anfangen' actually be 'fangt an' because the verb is imperative plural (not certain how to deal with the separability, since it isn't part of a clause)?

Oh... Damnation, sorry.

The above question applies to you, Yekrenia!
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

User avatar
Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yekrenia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System wrote:
North Arkana wrote:

Oh... Damnation, sorry.

The above question applies to you, Yekrenia!


Don't worry, I fixed it.

P.S. I'm using my off-hand knowledge and the help of freetranslation.com (BECAUSE GOOGLE TRANSLATE SUCKS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS) to provide the multilingual dialogues. And as for you North Arkana, I'm getting my post up as soon as I can.
Last edited by Yekrenia on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alozia, Cybernetic Socialist Republics, Danubian Peoples, Kentucky Fried Land, Newne Carriebean7, The African Emirates

Advertisement

Remove ads