
DRAWKLAND SEMIFINAL CUTOFF
The guns just get bigger and bigger.
Nephara 0–0 Abanhfleft (2–0 AET)
Advertisement

by Drawkland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 pm

United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise

by Drawkland » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 pm

United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise

by Nephara » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:56 am
Nephara 0-0 Abanhfleft (2-0 aet)
(4-3-3) 20 - Tsattalios; 2 - Rafford, 5 - Konoval, 6 - Scharner, 3 - Lohengrin; 8 - Tarashaj, 4 - Rainsford (c), 14 - Gosforth (15 - Rowan 81'); 7 - Szalai (13 - Bereveskos 72'), 17 - Stavanger (9 - Hawke 72'), 21 - Amokachi
Goals: Hawke 92', Rowan 98'

by Abanhfleft » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:38 am

by Eshan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:59 pm


by Qasden » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:01 pm


by Drawkland » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:58 pm

United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Hanalia, Liventia, South Newlandia
Advertisement