NATION

PASSWORD

The Infinites:AND BEYOND - Comedy, Supers, Space -(OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Okay, I need a villain...a third character, nooooo!

Ugg the time-travelling caveman, someone who can control individual ants, someone who can manipulate manipulated items back into non manipulated items, or someone who can make people feel his emotions?
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:59 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Okay, I need a villain...a third character, nooooo!

Ugg the time-travelling caveman, someone who can control individual ants, someone who can manipulate manipulated items back into non manipulated items, or someone who can make people feel his emotions?

Third characters are fine, I mean, look at me...

Also...

Ugg the time-travelling caveman, who can control individual ants, who can manipulate manipulated items back into non manipulated items, and who can make people feel his emotions?

It's better now.

Muah ha ha ha ha ha!!!
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:34 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Okay, I need a villain...a third character, nooooo!

A lame version of Antman?
Also, don't ants leave a chemical trail for other ants to follow? So if you're one ant can establish a chemical trail, than it can, in turn, lead more ants to wherever you want them to go. Then you can have a person's house infested with ants. It might take a few hours to get the trail started up, but once the ants get going, it's like a never-ending stream. Their kitchens will never be the same.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:50 pm

The Last Abode of Pando wrote:

Third characters are fine, I mean, look at me...

Also...

Ugg the time-travelling caveman, who can control individual ants, who can manipulate manipulated items back into non manipulated items, and who can make people feel his emotions?

It's better now.

Muah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

First of all, we need more villains so this is a good idea.

Not so sure that Pando's conglomeration idea would be lame enough though.

3rd - We probably won't find too many ants in space (and this is a space arc after all)

Zanera - of your original ideas, I like #1 and #3 the best. The caveman idea cracks me up.

Also, Shadowwell, I got to thinking. Your condiment character would also be really good if you like him better. We did have a guy who was similar but he hasn't come back... But again, if you like the nefarious strong villain better, that has good possibilities too.

P. S. Pando found a site that has really hilarious powers that were definitely Minnesota Infinites level. But he won't post it here! Everybody, encourage or heckle Pando into sharing that site with us, please.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Talchyon wrote:
The Last Abode of Pando wrote:Third characters are fine, I mean, look at me...

Also...

It's better now.

Muah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

3rd - We probably won't find too many ants in space (and this is a space arc after all)

Zanera - of your original ideas, I like #1 and #3 the best. The caveman idea cracks me up.

Also, Shadowwell, I got to thinking. Your condiment character would also be really good if you like him better. We did have a guy who was similar but he hasn't come back... But again, if you like the nefarious strong villain better, that has good possibilities too.

P. S. Pando found a site that has really hilarious powers that were definitely Minnesota Infinites level. But he won't post it here! Everybody, encourage or heckle Pando into sharing that site with us, please.

It was CSN wid dem ideas, not meh.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:58 pm

My pc has to start wanting to work first, but i am unsure how many condiments are in space?

Additionally i think the huge smart guys vibe may fit the arc better.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Zanera wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

It was CSN wid dem ideas, not meh.

Oh man. That's what I get for using my phone to respond and not my desktop where I can see better.

Shadowwell - You may have a point with the lack of condiments in space. Of course, space Infinites-style is going to be a little different and hopefully funny than what you might normally see in a space show. There might just be condiments to spare.

Still, it's your choice.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Im sueing you for not giving me credit, Tal.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Name: Ugg
Codename: Ugg
Sex: Ugg man, Ugg strong. Ugg smash!
Appearance: Ugg wants job! Ugg interview. Ugg wants smash more!
Biography: Ugg born to bigger Ugg and slightly less huge woman Ugg. Ugg's father has huge club. Ugg's father dead from big bear. I get bigger club. I smash bear in face! I smash dead bear in face. Then shiny box appears. Skinnier less hairy Ugg gets out. I smash less hairy Ugg! I get in box. I go to new land. New land big, scarier. I have club though. New land get smashed!
Powers:
Ugg smash with club!
Ugg clobbers with fists!
Ugg stronger than weaker, less hairy future men.
Ugg kick future men.

RP sample: Ugg clubs 4th wall!

Ugg-zug! -
Describe your abilities: Ugg has club. Club not red. Ugg smash man. Club shiny red! Ugg like shiny red, but Ugg loves smash aswell. Ugg smash wall. Ugg gets arrest. Ugg not happy!
Why did you turn to crime: Heroes not tolerate smash. Ugg goes to villain. Villain tolerate smash slightly more. Ugg becomes villain.
Why did you further become a supervillain: Ugg gets to smash more!
How do you feel about the Infinites: Ugg show them club! Ugg smash them! Ugg angry. Ugg sleepy.
What's your end goal: Ugg become body builder.
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: Ugg smash.
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: Monugglug? What is monugglug! Ugg confused! Ugg mad!
Let's hear a sample of your evil laugh: Uggughughuhhuh!
Let's hear a sample of your evil roar: Ugg show you. *Ugg noises*
Any lines you won't cross: Ugg smashes lines. Lines not better than Ugg. Ugg crosses all lines.
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: Huh? Oh, so Ugg smash one or Ugg smash all? Ugg smash all!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Im sueing you for not giving me credit, Tal.

Yeah. Yeah. I'll see you in small claims court. You can have your two bucks that you're wanting.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Talchyon wrote:
The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Im sueing you for not giving me credit, Tal.

Yeah. Yeah. I'll see you in small claims court. You can have your two bucks that you're wanting.

I can sue you for two bucks? Man, I gotta find a reason to sue you now. Hm...aha! Mistaken identity! Me and CSN can just merge our cases together and get one good lawyer.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Name: Ugg
Biography: Ugg born to bigger Ugg and slightly less huge woman Ugg. Ugg's father has huge club. Ugg's father dead from big bear. I get bigger club. I smash bear in face! I smash dead bear in face. Then shiny box appears. Skinnier less hairy Ugg gets out. I smash less hairy Ugg! I get in box. I go to new land. New land big, scarier. I have club though. New land get smashed!
Powers:
Ugg smash with club!
Ugg clobbers with fists!
Ugg kick future men.

Ugg-zug! -
Describe your abilities: Ugg has club. Club not red. Ugg smash man. Club shiny red! Ugg like shiny red, but Ugg loves smash aswell. Ugg smash wall. Ugg gets arrest. Ugg not happy!
Why did you turn to crime: Heroes not tolerate smash. Ugg goes to villain. Villain tolerate smash slightly more. Ugg becomes villain.
How do you feel about the Infinites: Ugg show them club! Ugg smash them! Ugg angry. Ugg sleepy.
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: Monugglug? What is monugglug! Ugg confused! Ugg mad!
Any lines you won't cross: Ugg smashes lines. Lines not better than Ugg. Ugg crosses all lines.
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: Huh? Oh, so Ugg smash one or Ugg smash all? Ugg smash all!

Oh man. Man. I thought Country Croc was hilarious. This guy! Right here! Man. I can't wait to see the clever dialogue and verbal sparring between Quizling and Ugg. Wow. That will be worth more than the price of admission.

Definitely ACCEPTED. I think we found a new iconic character for the RP. Thanks. I needed to read this bio. I'm going to have to come back in the future and reread it when I want hysterics. Have Ugg begin with the villains.
Last edited by Talchyon on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Zanera wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

I can sue you for two bucks? Man, I gotta find a reason to sue you now. Hm...aha! Mistaken identity! Me and CSN can just merge our cases together and get one good lawyer.

No. You guys have to split the two bucks. Sorry.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Zanera wrote:

Wait...
2/2=...
Maaan.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Zanera wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Wait...
2/2=...
Maaan.

And don't forget the expensive lawyer's fees. He'll take at least a decent retainer for his services, plus 70% of your court earnings... You do the math. :D

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Zanera wrote:
Wait...
2/2=...
Maaan.

And don't forget the expensive lawyer's fees. He'll take at least a decent retainer for his services, plus 70% of your court earnings... You do the math. :D

Fine. I'll do the case myself. *gets great grandfather's green suit out of the attic*

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:02 pm

I'll draw a picture of Phoenix Wright and put a phone behind it with my friend, the judge will never tell the difference.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Talchyon wrote:
The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Name: Ugg
Powers:
Ugg smash with club!
Ugg clobbers with fists!
Ugg kick future men.

Ugg-zug! -

Oh man. Man. I thought Country Croc was hilarious. This guy! Right here! Man. I can't wait to see the clever dialogue and verbal sparring between Quizlo and Ugg. Wow. That will be worth more than the price of admission.

Definitely ACCEPTED. I think we found a new iconic character for the RP. Thanks. I needed to read this bio. I'm going to have to come back in the future and reread it when I want hysterics. Have Ugg begin with the villains.

Ugg happy.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Ok, so I updated the cast list. Quizling and Ugg have been added. Check it out.

Also, I'm adding the running counter of superhero name puns, and space gags, on the 3rd post (the one that's beneath the cast post). Check that out!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Oh, and one more thing. Unless someone wants me to wait longer, I'm going to give our new characters another day or so to post an intro if they wish (or continue discussions already started) and then we're timeskipping to the next day with the heroes going to the lecture, and the villains attempting to steal radioactive hazardous things.

-Talc

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:48 am

Oh man. Ort. You had me smiling from the beginning, but laughing hard at maybe line 3. And it just kept going. Excellent introduction. One I'm going to remember. I do want to see the witty interactions you write together with Central Shadow Nation's new character, Ugg. Maybe sometime in the future, the two of you plan on doing a combined post.

In fact, excellent introductions for every new character. I am thoroughly pleased with the writing talents of our group. Each of you are contributing greatly to this comedy RP. Even though we're in our early stages, I'm lovin' it. (Buh duh duh duh duh).

-Talc

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 pm

OOKAY so I'm back. Time for monologish stuff to happen. I'll try to get up a post tomorrow. My posting schedules have been thrown off, so I'll be posting in the mornings because I've got night shift stuff. :(
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Is there anyway we could incorporate the phrase, "Nay! More the sub-mare in 'er" in the RP?
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

What if Country Croc turns into Rockin' Croc...

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:OOKAY so I'm back. Time for monologish stuff to happen. I'll try to get up a post tomorrow. My posting schedules have been thrown off, so I'll be posting in the mornings because I've got night shift stuff. :(

Excellent! I'll add you back to the active list then.

The Last Abode of Pando wrote:Is there anyway we could incorporate the phrase, "Nay! More the sub-mare in 'er" in the RP?

I do have something planned for this one... Ha ha ha...

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:What if Country Croc turns into Rockin' Croc...

Part of Country Croc's charm is that he is named after the famous almost-butter. I think something would be lost if he turned into Rockin' Croc. Country Croc, besides, may have a good time for character growth here. So my advice is just go with him as is.

-Talc

(P.S. - I'm going to timeskip with my next post).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse