NATION

PASSWORD

Trump MAGAthread VII

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster
Minister
 
Posts: 3018
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Liriena wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:I really want someone to explain to me what the fuck is going on, last year this time we were all laughing at Ted Cruz for being the zodiac Killer, Tesla was set to take over the world, Net neutrality was set to stay and 24 million people weren't gonna lose healthcare.

What. The.Fuck.

Someone screwed with this timeline.

Oh god...

...we're in the Darkest Timeline.

*puts on felt goatee*
WE ARE NOT SAPIENT SPAGHETTI

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Caelestiam wrote:...wait,
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Sounds horrible and insensitive.
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

It will be yuge, and you will like it.

User avatar
Frenequesta
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9048
Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frenequesta » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

I'm more pissed than ever. "Drop the case judge, cuz I'm important"? What the fuck is this entitled special snowflake bullshit? I can't even see straight right now.

Trump thinks he's the King That Can Do No Wrong.
Last edited by Frenequesta on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A player stuck in 2015, before reality scammed him. Not so much cope as inertia.

I may sound like AI at times. That’s what happens when your communication is nearly all text and academic.

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I really want someone to explain to me what the fuck is going on, last year this time we were all laughing at Ted Cruz for being the zodiac Killer, Tesla was set to take over the world, Net neutrality was set to stay and 24 million people weren't gonna lose healthcare.

What. The.Fuck.

Don't panic too much:

1.) Renewable Energy is still popular in many cities and states across the nation.
2.) The FCC probably wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Court of Appeals with their Net Neutrality repeal. The Administrative Procedure Act prevents agencies like the FCC from changing the rules all willy nilly every time a different party takes over without actual good reason with evidence to back it up and without taking comments into account,
3.) The Healthcare bill is still hated by conservatives and moderates alike meaning that McTurtle will have to work with Democrats to make something more bipartisan.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76569
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:40 pm

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:
Liriena wrote:Someone screwed with this timeline.

Oh god...

...we're in the Darkest Timeline.

*puts on felt goatee*

Did someone say Darkest?
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:41 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:I really want someone to explain to me what the fuck is going on, last year this time we were all laughing at Ted Cruz for being the zodiac Killer, Tesla was set to take over the world, Net neutrality was set to stay and 24 million people weren't gonna lose healthcare.

What. The.Fuck.

Don't panic too much:

1.) Renewable Energy is still popular in many cities and states across the nation.
2.) The FCC probably wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Court of Appeals with their Net Neutrality repeal. The Administrative Procedure Act prevents agencies like the FCC from changing the rules all willy nilly every time a different party takes over without actual good reason with evidence to back it up and without taking comments into account,
3.) The Healthcare bill is still hated by conservatives and moderates alike meaning that McTurtle will have to work with Democrats to make something more bipartisan.


..
That's legitimately reassuring. Thank you
Can we go back to accusing cruz of being a serial killer now
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
The Flutterlands
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Don't panic too much:

1.) Renewable Energy is still popular in many cities and states across the nation.
2.) The FCC probably wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Court of Appeals with their Net Neutrality repeal. The Administrative Procedure Act prevents agencies like the FCC from changing the rules all willy nilly every time a different party takes over without actual good reason with evidence to back it up and without taking comments into account,
3.) The Healthcare bill is still hated by conservatives and moderates alike meaning that McTurtle will have to work with Democrats to make something more bipartisan.


..
That's legitimately reassuring. Thank you
Can we go back to accusing cruz of being a serial killer now

Still make your voice heard though. No complacency.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
..
That's legitimately reassuring. Thank you
Can we go back to accusing cruz of being a serial killer now

Still make your voice heard though. No complacency.


As someone with anxiety trust me, I'm not complcent , it's just less panic inducting till trumps head is on the chopping block.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 pm

The Flutterlands wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:I really want someone to explain to me what the fuck is going on, last year this time we were all laughing at Ted Cruz for being the zodiac Killer, Tesla was set to take over the world, Net neutrality was set to stay and 24 million people weren't gonna lose healthcare.

What. The.Fuck.

Don't panic too much:

1.) Renewable Energy is still popular in many cities and states across the nation.
2.) The FCC probably wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Court of Appeals with their Net Neutrality repeal. The Administrative Procedure Act prevents agencies like the FCC from changing the rules all willy nilly every time a different party takes over without actual good reason with evidence to back it up and without taking comments into account,
3.) The Healthcare bill is still hated by conservatives and moderates alike meaning that McTurtle will have to work with Democrats to make something more bipartisan.

On number 3 the democrats will most likely not work with the turtle. So repeal of Obamacare is pretty much dead.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35466
Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I really want someone to explain to me what the fuck is going on, last year this time we were all laughing at Ted Cruz for being the zodiac Killer, Tesla was set to take over the world, Net neutrality was set to stay and 24 million people weren't gonna lose healthcare.

What. The.Fuck.

The US's bullshit system for doing elections that decides dirt over human beings and an all or nothing system elected Trump President.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The Flutterlands wrote:Don't panic too much:

1.) Renewable Energy is still popular in many cities and states across the nation.
2.) The FCC probably wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the Court of Appeals with their Net Neutrality repeal. The Administrative Procedure Act prevents agencies like the FCC from changing the rules all willy nilly every time a different party takes over without actual good reason with evidence to back it up and without taking comments into account,
3.) The Healthcare bill is still hated by conservatives and moderates alike meaning that McTurtle will have to work with Democrats to make something more bipartisan.

On number 3 the democrats will most likely not work with the turtle. So repeal of Obamacare is pretty much dead.


I would say the replacement is dead. They may still go for a repeal and leave it at that.

User avatar
Calladan
Minister
 
Posts: 3064
Founded: Jul 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calladan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:14 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:On number 3 the democrats will most likely not work with the turtle. So repeal of Obamacare is pretty much dead.


I would say the replacement is dead. They may still go for a repeal and leave it at that.


"No healthcare is better than bad healthcare"?
Tara A McGill, Ambassador to Lucinda G Doyle III
"Always be yourself, unless you can be Zathras. Then be Zathras"
A Rough Guide To Calladan | The Seven Years of Darkness | Ambassador McGill's Facebook Page
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, providing they are Christian & white" - Trump

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:On number 3 the democrats will most likely not work with the turtle. So repeal of Obamacare is pretty much dead.


I would say the replacement is dead. They may still go for a repeal and leave it at that.

Which will fuck with them more.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Calladan wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
I would say the replacement is dead. They may still go for a repeal and leave it at that.


"No healthcare is better than bad healthcare"?


More like "enjoy lower premiums while others go back to dying". If you paint it in zero sum terms, you can usually sell it to Americans.

User avatar
Zanera
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9715
Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 pm

AiliailiA wrote:
Zanera wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40540359
That over-extended meeting sounds like it could have been interesting.


One unresolved section of the G20 communiqué is linked to the US desire to have a reference to fossil fuels - according to reports quoting unnamed EU officials.


I can just imagine.
"Solar is OK, you can have that. But we've got tons and tons of coal! Clean, clean coal! Also clean gas. And clean oil."


"Our final process in cleaning our oil is putting it through a filter to remove lead contaminants and harmful bacteria."



You should have also posted Ivanka's credentials about her long and prestigious political career.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
I would say the replacement is dead. They may still go for a repeal and leave it at that.

Which will fuck with them more.


That is debatable. The Unions will be very happy Obamacare is dead.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:20 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Which will fuck with them more.


That is debatable. The Unions will be very happy Obamacare is dead.

Not exactly
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23099
Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Which will fuck with them more.


That is debatable. The Unions will be very happy Obamacare is dead.

The Unions will have one more thing to worry about: getting decent health care. Just adding to the fights those people already have to fight.
The name's James. James Usari. Well, my name is not actually James Usari, so don't bother actually looking it up, but it'll do for now.
Lack of a real name means compensation through a real face. My debt is settled
Part-time Kebab tycoon in Glasgow.

User avatar
Damverland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 632
Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:26 pm

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster wrote:
Liriena wrote:Someone screwed with this timeline.

Oh god...

...we're in the Darkest Timeline.

*puts on felt goatee*

Not the darkest, dankest.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
That is debatable. The Unions will be very happy Obamacare is dead.

The Unions will have one more thing to worry about: getting decent health care. Just adding to the fights those people already have to fight.


No they don't. They get their healthcare (usually top notch) via negotiating. The Obamacare plan levied a cadillac tax of 40% on those plans. So the Unions lobby and do everything they can to kill it. If you get union healthcare you usually get the best in the country hands down.

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:33 pm

I dont see a good way to fix it till trump and the noc cons are gone, like I see ways to fix it, and those ways involve killing off the insurance industry and for profit hospitals. (And before anyone screams bloody murder, no, that does not mean don't pay doctors)
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:36 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Great Confederacy Of Commonwealth States wrote:The Unions will have one more thing to worry about: getting decent health care. Just adding to the fights those people already have to fight.


No they don't. They get their healthcare (usually top notch) via negotiating. The Obamacare plan levied a cadillac tax of 40% on those plans. So the Unions lobby and do everything they can to kill it. If you get union healthcare you usually get the best in the country hands down.

Hahahaha then I guess the union I was in wasn't a real union then. They kept sending out texts and other things saying to go and protest for keeping Obamacare.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I dont see a good way to fix it till trump and the noc cons are gone, like I see ways to fix it, and those ways involve killing off the insurance industry and for profit hospitals. (And before anyone screams bloody murder, no, that does not mean don't pay doctors)

I'm in favor of the Swiss and German systems. Multi-payer for the win!!
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
No they don't. They get their healthcare (usually top notch) via negotiating. The Obamacare plan levied a cadillac tax of 40% on those plans. So the Unions lobby and do everything they can to kill it. If you get union healthcare you usually get the best in the country hands down.

Hahahaha then I guess the union I was in wasn't a real union then. They kept sending out texts and other things saying to go and protest for keeping Obamacare.


You probably weren't. Mine has been trying kill Obamacare with a passion. We even teamed up with the Pilots and Mechanics Union to dump money into Washington to stop it. I give alot of money to mine's PAC.

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:I dont see a good way to fix it till trump and the noc cons are gone, like I see ways to fix it, and those ways involve killing off the insurance industry and for profit hospitals. (And before anyone screams bloody murder, no, that does not mean don't pay doctors)

I'm in favor of the Swiss and German systems. Multi-payer for the win!!


I drive a german car and have a german toothbrush and gun, fuck it may as go all the way!
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 79496
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:41 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Hahahaha then I guess the union I was in wasn't a real union then. They kept sending out texts and other things saying to go and protest for keeping Obamacare.


You probably weren't. Mine has been trying kill Obamacare with a passion. We even teamed up with the Pilots and Mechanics Union to dump money into Washington to stop it. I give alot of money to mine's PAC.

UNITE HERE is a real union. They went nuts trying to save it.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atrito, DutchFormosa, Elejamie, Neder Islands, Neo Lunatea, Nu Elysium, Orcuo, Ostroeuropa, The Notorious Mad Jack, TRUMP ALMIGHTY, Ulania, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads