NATION

PASSWORD

Your Favorite Russian Leader?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

BOBAH1
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

1917-2017

Postby BOBAH1 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:30 am

Nineteen hundred and seventeenth...

incidentally the anniversary of the Soviet Revolution! A hundred years ago, an event occurred which changed the history of the world. that 1917 year.

Communism, Lenin and the Sickle. All that was and what happened because of this. Free education, the submarine and the crossing humans with chimpanzees. A century has passed.

I propose to discuss here the events that occurred over a century period of history. perhaps I'll start with catalogue of the most important soviet events 1917-2017.
http://1917.gq/en/enindex.htm

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:52 am

Zombie thread! And from four years ago. Even Rasputin wasn't this difficult to kill.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Previous

Return to General