NATION

PASSWORD

Report:Flamebaiting Grenfell fire thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Frank Zipper
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Report:Flamebaiting Grenfell fire thread

Postby Frank Zipper » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:26 am

Shrilland flamebaiting

viewtopic.php?p=31994296#p31994296

Shrilland wrote:None of the "victims" had a right to be in any EU country. We need to deport them ASAP. The fact that they set fire to their own home is bad enough, what's next for them? Stabbing people? Bombing? Enough is enough.

Shrilland wrote:They were not citizens. They purposefully sabotaged their appliances though, that has been proven. This was an act of terror and everyone involved WILL be punished

Shrilland wrote:Umm, honey they were members of ISIS. Enough said. I get you love them but they are a terrorist organisation. Let the adults talk, okay?
Last edited by Frank Zipper on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Put this in your signature if you are easily led.

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am

Frank Zipper wrote:Shrilland flamebaiting

viewtopic.php?p=31994296#p31994296

Shrilland wrote:None of the "victims" had a right to be in any EU country. We need to deport them ASAP. The fact that they set fire to their own home is bad enough, what's next for them? Stabbing people? Bombing? Enough is enough.

And another one... viewtopic.php?p=31994339#p31994339
They were not citizens. They purposefully sabotaged their appliances though, that has been proven. This was an act of terror and everyone involved WILL be punished

I was going to report him as a potential troll.

On second thoughts, I do report him as a troll after this viewtopic.php?p=31994368#p31994368
Umm, honey they were members of ISIS. Enough said. I get you love them but they are a terrorist organisation. Let the adults talk, okay
Last edited by Thyerata on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am

Think they've generally moved into the bad faith arguments now.

Shrilland wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Evidence for what? You're the one claiming that the residents of the tower had links to terrorism. Burden of proof is on you to prove that.

You're the one saying terrorism is helpful to the UK. Burden of proof is on you. I have made no claims while you have made several
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:24 am

Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Thyerata
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thyerata » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 am

Thanks Farn

*leaves assorted goodies*
From the Desk of the Honourable Matthew Merriweather Ph.D. (Law, 2040) LLM Public and International Law, 2036) LLB Law (2035) (all from Thyerata State University)
Thytian Ambassador to the World Assembly and Security Council

I'm a gay man with an LLM, mild Asperger syndrome and only one functioning eye. My IC posts may reflect this, so please be aware

Return to Moderation