NATION

PASSWORD

Convergence (OOC, OPEN|Sci-FI Fandom Crossover|Halo, ME, SW)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue May 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Character Application
Mandatory
Name: Autumn-G017

Sex: Female

Race & Faction: Human, UNSC

Appearance:

Universe of Origin: Halo, Gamma Company of the UNSC

Biography: Born on Erika City, Eridanus III, her parents were normal merchants who had no interests on political or military affairs. She was selected as part of SPARTAN-III program after graduated from high school. Despite the fact that the program composed primarily of vengeful orphans from fallen colonies, her family was lucky enough to fled safely to the inner system and worked for logistics soon after, despite reluctantly. Her training and augmentations gave her the ability to be better marksmanship than the rest of the Gamma Company, mediocre on the leadership and moderately-wise on the tactics, she was passed over for leadership roles, something that she enjoyed in hindsight.

Powers/Abilities:

- SPARTAN-III Augmentations
- Illegal drugs for tolerance of injuries, strength, raw power, speed
- Better marksmanship compared to the rest of Gamma Company

Optional!

Dislikes: N/A

Theme Song: Theme Song

Tropes: The Gunslinger, more to come.
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Wed May 24, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Before i get the app up i had an idea about combining the mandalorian or the noghri and the cyborg into one character.

If i do the noghri, he could be the former master of that one persons prospectuve echani character, i might keep them seperate though and have the mandalorian grey jedi be the cyborg.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Athrax
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Tue May 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Like I said, I'm going to see if anyone wants to be my character's master, but I'll make him a recent Knight if not. I'll try to keep to both options in the description
Character Application
Mandatory
Name: Kiron Zevva

Sex:Male

Race & Faction: Echani Jedi/Republic

Appearance: (Small image or vivid description) A young man of mostly human appearance though with very pale skin, white hair, and silver eyes. He is 185 cm in height, and has a slim but muscular build, hidden behind the customary robes and tunic of a Jedi. If Padawan, he has a long thin ponytail, but otherwise his hair is cut short

Universe of Origin: Star Wars

Biography: Kiron was born on the Echani homeworld of Eshan around 37 BBY (39 BBY for Knight), and was identified by the Jedi Order very early on for his Force Sensitivity. He was raised on Coruscant like most of his fellow younglings, learning the Force from Yoda and the way of the lightsaber from Cin Drallig, the Jedi Battlemaster. He also learned from other Echani Jedi some of the more traditional Echani martial arts, though their application in combat with blasters is limited and is mostly a cultural connection for him.He was soon identified by the masters as having the potential to be a Jedi Shadow, one of the dark side hunters of the Order, due to his strong connection with the Force and his ability to transfer that into his combat skills. He was eventually adopted as a Padawan learner by his Jedi master (a Bothan named Master Zosk Kilel if Knight), and traveled the galaxy with them for several years.
Eventually Kiron was pulled into the Clone Wars along with the rest of the Galaxy by the urgent mission to Geonosis. The young Padawan survived the duel in the arena along with his master when the clone army lead by Master Yoda arrived, sparking off the Battle of Geonosis. The young Padawan would spend the next couple of years fighting in the Clone Wars, occasionally finding himself assigned missions that made use of his burgeoning Shadow skills, focusing on stealth and subtlty rather than his skills with a blade, though on one mission he did face off against and survive a duel with one of Dooku's Dark Side Acolytes, though the fight ended inconclusively.
Eventually Kiron was brought onboard with the force which would be leaving the Galaxy, a mission which would probably save his life from the onset of Order 66 and thr Great Jedi Purge, though he would not know this.

Powers/Abilities: Standard Force telekenesis (push, pull, lightsaber throw), Force Pursuasion, Force Cloak, & Force Concealment (abilities he is still working to properly master as a Padawan), low levels of Force Healing, skill in Lightsaber Forms I, III, and IV, special training in his double-bladed lightsaber, Echani martial arts, basic starfighter training

Optional!

Likes: The Republic, Jedi Order, democracy, the High Ground, glimmik music, flying, nerf nuggets, galactic history

Dislikes: Sith, slavers, torturers, and people who hurt people for no reason in general, caf, mynocks, Kowakian monkey-lizards

Theme Song:

Tropes: Shades of Blood Knight- likes fighting, though not necessarily actual violence or killing. His Echani nature clashing with his Jedi training; somewhat Hidden Depths when he's younger going into Cultured Warrior when he's older- a Jedi Shadow has to be pretty knowledgable about Galactic history and Jedi and Sith lore to do their job

Will probably come back to expand this when I figure out the whole Master situation, but this is my initial submission, anyway
Last edited by Athrax on Fri May 26, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lycanth
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lycanth » Tue May 23, 2017 10:18 pm

So, I'mma go with the Acolyte-Sith thing. Since it's the CIS...can I get my own B-1 Battle Droid? Just so it can say "Roger, Roger" every time I give it an order? And to kick when I want to? Ya know, comedy...
Bees?

Tired of things not going your way? Sick of wondering if you're screwing up your life?

#BlameVoid
might just be for you!

'Ever since I learned how to #BlameVoid, my life has been so much easier!', says satisfied customer Charlia. 'I don't have to worry that I'm doing something wrong, because if something's messed up, I can just #BlameVoid. #BlameVoid solved all my problems overnight!'

Using this product may result in overinflated ego, lack of responsibility, and a habit of redirecting blame. Ask your doctor if

#BlameVoid
is right for you.

Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.

It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Athrax
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Tue May 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Before i get the app up i had an idea about combining the mandalorian or the noghri and the cyborg into one character.

If i do the noghri, he could be the former master of that one persons prospectuve echani character, i might keep them seperate though and have the mandalorian grey jedi be the cyborg.

It would be a pretty funny contrast to have a short, grey, reptillian Jedi and his tall, pale, near-Human Padawan

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Athrax wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Before i get the app up i had an idea about combining the mandalorian or the noghri and the cyborg into one character.

It would be a pretty funny contrast to have a short, grey, reptillian Jedi and his tall, pale, near-Human Padawan

Its even funnier because he wields saberstaffs, lol.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Athrax
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Athrax wrote:

Its even funnier because he wields saberstaffs, lol.

So a pair which is both wildly different in appearance but very similar in training and weaponry, since I'd imagine a Noghri Jedi would still focus in on the stealth and close-quarters combat that were kind of their hat when they were first created?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Athrax wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Its even funnier because he wields saberstaffs, lol.

So a pair which is both wildly different in appearance but very similar in training and weaponry, since I'd imagine a Noghri Jedi would still focus in on the stealth and close-quarters combat that were kind of their hat when they were first created?

Pretty much.

He has 2 saberstaffs, with different crystal types, maybe, a curved lightsaber, a vibroshiv, and several other vibroweapons. He is a weapons master but doent have all that on him at all times. Mostly close quarters, with some inherent stealth, but can still hold his own against many.

I tried to link to his app earlier in the rp he first appeared in, but my browser crashed and i lost it.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Tag I guess. Ya fackin nerds.

Turian Pathfinder woohoo?
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Athrax
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Athrax » Tue May 23, 2017 10:48 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Tag I guess. Ya fackin nerds.

Avitus? :p

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Athrax wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Tag I guess. Ya fackin nerds.

Avitus? :p

Gazuntite.

I haven't gotten too far in ME:A, pls not too many spoilers.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Athrax wrote:Avitus? :p

Gazuntite.

I haven't gotten too far in ME:A, pls not too many spoilers.

Haven't finished ME:A yet either. I plan on making an Asari. Not sure if she'll be the pathfinder though.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Star Wars Apps-WIP

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 am

Character Application
Mandatory
Name: Neil Navarr (formerly Neil Tirs)

Sex: Male

Race & Faction: Mandalorian (Cyborg) CIS

Appearance:
This is how he looked ebfre, the Armor in the pic is not what he has now, but it will work

Biography: When the Clone Wars began he left both the Jedi adn the republic, stating that this vetnure into war was foolish and more dangerous then they knew. On a self imposed mission to retrieve a certain item held by a possible Sith, he was heavily injured and captured. The Dark Lord of the Sith had him rebuilt, replacing much of Neils once weak flesh with stronger machinery. When he awoke he attempted to fight his way out, but failed. During his captivity the Dark Lord convinced Neil that he had been betrayed by the Order he once held dear. This marked the beginning of his service to the Sith and the CIS to a lesser extent.

This was not done on a mere whim however, teh Dark Lord of the Sith, had a plan. Neil was turned into a Cyborg before General Grievous was, Neil was a sort of Prototype and an experiment. The Dark Lord wanted to see how a lightsaber wielder would do as a Cyborg. The Dark Lord had a premonition that something of the sort might be needed. He hoped it wouldnt be, but it was best to prepare for the worst. Since Neil became a Cyborg and a servant of the Sith he has been successful in their ventures.

He did too well however, and botd the CIS adn the Sith Lords grew wary of him, as he was once a Jedi and even now when he was under their thum he would subtly rebel on occasion. Despite the fact that he is mostly Cyborg, he can still use some Force abilities, though not to the full effect he could before. Despite this handicap concerning the Force, he was still able to do reasonably well. It was decided that he would be sent on this mission, both to keep him out of the way of the Siths newest Prodigy adn to keep an eye of the others taht would be sent.

Powers/Abilities: He can use many force abilities related to either side of the Force, unfortunately, due to his current physiology he cannot use most of the more pwoerful abilities, nor can he use the lower ones to their full potential.
Equipment: His armor is resistant to blaster bolts adn the like and the few limbs of his that are entirely mechanical are resistant to certain abilities harnessing the Force and Lightsabers, though not to the extent that Cortosis objects are. He possesses a red bladed Saberstaff and a Yellow straight hilt lightsaber. His left wrist is equipped with a Wrist blaster akin to what is mounted on B-2 battle Droids, but more customized.

Optional!

Dislikes:

Theme Song:

Tropes:

Character Application
Mandatory
Name: Dib'Hur

Sex: MAle

Race & Faction: Noghri, Jedi Knight/REpublic

Appearance:

Universe of Origin: Star wars

Biography: He has been a part of the Jedi order for many Decades, but is not nearly as old as the venerable Master Yoda or other Jedi. Long before his homeworld was visited by the CIs and the Republic Dib'hur had been a wanderer of sorts. HE had left the planet with one of the extrmely rare drifters they would get on occasion. Even among his own kind he was exceptionally skilled in combat. From a young age he had been unknowingly harnessing the power of the Force in his combat and fighting style. It was only due to the skill he showed that the Jedi Order accepted him. Eventually as he trained and became stronger and more powerful he became a Knight, a powerful one at that.

Recently he became Master to an Echani Padawan. Though they are of different Species, as well as different in size and Appearance, they had things in common. The Echani and the Noghri are all skilled in close combat. Dib'Hur and his Padawan are no different. Though not the most versatile of the Jedi Knights, Dib'hur is greatly skilled in physical ventures, this made him nearly ideal to teach the young Echani. He took his Padawan with on this journey to gain more experience, not knowing how eye-opening this mission would become.

Powers/Abilities: He has great skill with any manner of weaponry and has proficiency with all 7 forms of lightsaber combat, being more skilled in forms II, IV, and VII, than the other 4 forms. He is relatively proficient in many base Force abilities but prefers to use ones that enhance his already impressive physical attributes. While he is skilled in the use of nearly all weapons he prefers using primarily melee ones. He possesses enhanced senses and is strong for his size.
Equipment: 2 Sabrestaffs (1 Green, one synthetic crystal, one natural crystal. The other is a dark Blue and has the same crystal set up), 1 curved hilt Lightsaber (Yellow), 1 Cortosis weave Vibro DoubleSword, and one normal Vibroblade/Vibroshiv. He usually uses a Saberstaff alone, the Lightsaber alone or with the Vibroblade or the Vibro DoubleSword alone. Each of these is used with a certain Lightsaber Form.

Optional!

Dislikes:

Theme Song:

Tropes: One Man Army, Pint Sized Powerhouse Maybe, [url][/url]
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu May 25, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 24, 2017 6:07 am

(Where do you put age and/or weapons?)
Character Application
Mandatory
Name: Aika

Sex: female

Race & Faction: human, CIS

Appearance:

Biography: Aika was always aware of her sensitivity to the Force. She wasn't exactly trying to keep it a secret, either. She grew up on Tatooine, absolutely hating that the ground was covered in sand and too small to move and make a real difference. She would always go for the large boulders and nearly crushed herself once or twice doing this. She had been curiously following some random Jawas down the desert one day when she met her future Sith Master (Possibly RPed by Parcia). He/She discovered her Force Sensitivity and took her to a secluded planet to train her. She became his/her Sith Padawan and was later handed over to the CIS to become a Sith Assassin and hunt down Jedi. She is sixteen years old.

Powers/Abilities: Relatively strong in the Dark Side of the force, although she is close to going rogue and becoming a Gray Jedi. She can use the Force to read minds, move objects, levitate objects but not herself (yet), and has slightly enhanced normal human capabilities. She can use her two connectable light sabers very well and is fine with any other kind.
The Force - Can shoot minor Sith Lightning, Push, Throw, Choke, and Read Minds
Equipment - Two Sith lightsabers, dark cloth cloak

Optional!

Likes: People that stay out of her way, silence, mynocks (just 'cause)

Dislikes: Talkers, sand worms, Jakku, Tatooine, other desert planets

Theme Song:

Tropes:
Last edited by The Last Magic on Wed May 24, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 am

The Last Magic wrote:Name: Aika

Just a suggestion, but instead of a saberstaff, you might want to stick with the curved hilt lightsabers in the picture and stick them together to make a saberstaff when wanted like Ventress did with her lightsabers (might open up a few additional options when writing fight scenes ;) )

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 am

Brusia wrote:
The Last Magic wrote:Name: Aika

Just a suggestion, but instead of a saberstaff, you might want to stick with the curved hilt lightsabers in the picture and stick them together to make a saberstaff when wanted like Ventress did with her lightsabers (might open up a few additional options when writing fight scenes ;) )

Thank you
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

Tag. So many tags.

The Krogan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Krogan » Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 am

Welp i'll tag.
The perpetual lurker of NS, trudging through the desolate winter.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Wed May 24, 2017 8:40 am

Would it be possible to create a Sith Assassin that's been frozen in carbonite for centuries? I know it's a little far-fetched, but in the Old Republic Online Game, there's a thing where you've been in carbonite for a really long time.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 am

Osnil Returns wrote:Would it be possible to create a Sith Assassin that's been frozen in carbonite for centuries? I know it's a little far-fetched, but in the Old Republic Online Game, there's a thing where you've been in carbonite for a really long time.

That would be unfortunate
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 am

Osnil Returns wrote:Would it be possible to create a Sith Assassin that's been frozen in carbonite for centuries? I know it's a little far-fetched, but in the Old Republic Online Game, there's a thing where you've been in carbonite for a really long time.

It's completely possible.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Wed May 24, 2017 8:50 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:

Yay!
The Last Magic wrote:

That would be unfortunate

And you find out that the Republic and Sith Empire are in ruins.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed May 24, 2017 9:09 am

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:

Yay!
The Last Magic wrote:That would be unfortunate

I had an idea to make a legendary force wielding Anzat who had lived for that long, and would hace stowed away to seek out newer sources of 'soup'

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:Yay!

I had an idea to make a legendary force wielding Anzat who had lived for that long, and would hace stowed away to seek out newer sources of 'soup'

To be honest, I might also do a Gungan Jedi.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 am

So, Rob, are we just going to let these Star Wars heathens take over the galaxy that we UNSC rightly fought for?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse