NATION

PASSWORD

Shark Week in the Auquos Union (Now with gay shark marriage)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Wed May 03, 2017 4:25 am

The Auquos Union wrote:The two finish their embrace as the pedestal lowered and they walked off.

"Now! Let us eat!" Thrash yelled as he went into an oddly familiar banquet hall. Tables ready with menus on them and servants waiting.

"I may be against gay marriage, but I'm still happy for you two" Caleb's thinks for a minute "If you or anyone here can guess what I gave you for a present, I'll fully support the wedding, no penalty if you don't get it"

OOC: I promise I won't change it
Last edited by Cold Time on Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 03, 2017 4:31 am

"Well, i'll have to leave now. I hope to see you at Scarif. Remember, the safety of meetings like this will be in jeopardy unless you help." She said as she made the lights go on, before walking onto the Zeta transport waiting for them outside the bar. Soon, it had retracted the landing gears as it left, jumping into hyperspace.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Wed May 03, 2017 5:08 am

"Is it a sphere?" Sidon asked.

OOC: At this point I think it's a good idea to just leave it off around here.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 03, 2017 5:09 am

OOC: It's time, i almost feel excited
Should i put the link now?
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Wed May 03, 2017 5:11 am

The Auquos Union wrote:"Is it a sphere?" Sidon asked.

OOC: At this point I think it's a good idea to just leave it off around here.

OOC: you guys got a point……..……the answer was a watermelon….…………Caleb isn't really good at gift giving………put in the link please
Last edited by Cold Time on Wed May 03, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed May 03, 2017 5:13 am

OOC: Here it is.:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=410764
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 am

Sidon unwrapped the gift. "Oh my... What a beautiful watermelon! I love the green!" He said enthusiastically.

Thrash and Sidon then proceeded to go to a remote location in the Union, one where the reefs are beautiful and almost untouched by Auqui technologies. There they spent their honeymoon in peace, as they were together now, and forever.

The End.
Last edited by The Auquos Union on Wed May 03, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

Stratarin
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Wed May 03, 2017 9:38 am

OOC: So I arrived just in time to basically have missed everything. Wonderful
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 am

OOC: Don't worry, another post in the series is up, you can start from there. It won't end until minimum 60 pages or your money back!
Last edited by Venomizia on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Wed May 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Venomizia wrote:OOC: Don't worry, another post in the series is up, you can start from there. It won't end until minimum 60 pages or your money back!
If your RP lasts more than 4 weeks, call a doctor.
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates