NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:58 am

Cave
"A mock fight?" repeated Zeta. "Okay. I just don't to want to hurt any of you..."

Chell looked up at Possibility.
"I know you think of me as alive,
but I'm really not. I appear alive, but really it's just simulated. At my basic form, I'm just packs of ones and zeros, not... Whatever creates real intelligence."
She paused.
"Sorry for the abruptness, but I just wanted to let you know. Basically, you don't need to worry about my safety. The only way to kill me would be to delete my personality code... Which is all backed up at Aperture. From your perspective,
I'm immortal."

Ruined World

Carl was looking around when Damian asked him who he was.
The core spoke.
"He's Carl. Aperture's best test subject. Oh, here's what he wants me to tell you:" The core coughed.
"He's a wolf, as you can see, he is the only test subject GLaDOS has ever trusted.
Right now, he's been exploring the multi verse in his ship, the Borealis. Urm... He says that he'll be able to get GLaDOS to explain for him if we go up to his ship later."

When Gamicloth arrived, Carl covered his eyes.
Ew...
He felt physically sick at the power rolling off the figure and started talking to his ship's A.I to pick them all up.
However, he was too late and-

Carl climbed to his feet slowly. The core had gone.
He listened to the others as he regained... Well, his senses.
So we are being used as entertainment, huh? Well,
great.
he thought.
Sensing they would continue on foot, he connected to his ship and got it to send him something.
Shortly a box thing would fly out the sky and open.
Carl would take some stuff out and it would leave.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:19 am

Taigawa wrote:Cynder herself had gone out into the night to hunt, since the ambient temperature was far more tolerable to her and her ebony scales made hiding easier. Other then stray dogs, cats and the occasional homeless person, there were'nt many options for her to pursue, and while the homeless were a good source of nutrition, she didn't really enjoy eating them.,...in fact her moral compass told her this was wrong even while her belly simply told her to eat her fill of these things while she could. However, the lighting made it diffident for her to pursue anything, where stepping into any light revealed her immediately, especially if it hit her injured wings or belly, which were a bring magenta color. She quickly learned to use her shadow travel abilities to avoid these situations, and simply ate those who did happen to see her in order to prevent them reporting her. She eventually returned to the room and fell asleep, curled up in a catlike manner, which she continued to do even as morning arrived with it's gradual build up of heat.

Edit: reposted because I never got a response to this and it has become buried.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:25 am

Ruined Coruscant
Asura made no reply to what Jephet was saying about the power of his world's souls, as he really wasn't that interested. Meanwhile, Cinder narrowed her eyes at Marie when she said they wouldn't want her fainting in the fight. "Me, faint? Please! I'm not a-Whaaaaaaaat are you doing?" Cinder was cut off when Marie started petting her other ear. Her expression twisted between one of contentment and one of annoyance, making Jacob laugh and hug his daughter. "Oh Cinder, you can be really cute sometimes you know?" He told the teen, making her blush deeply. "Dad!" She complained, trying to push Jacob off of her. The old half-blood wouldn't budge, and soon Cinder gave up, sighing in defeat.

As Marie continued to pet her ears, Cinder continued to give Marie an annoyed look. However she could see that she was currently stressed out at the thought of fighting against Gamicloth, so she decided to allow it. Besides; it felt really good.

Asura glared at Marie when she outright refused to fight Gamicloth, and he was about to say something when low and behold, Gamicloth himself appeared on the planet. Jacob glared up at the Daeva, and Cinder's ears flipped back against her head as she glared up at him. And while Gamicloth would sense fear coming off of both of them, he would sense nothing but pure, unadulterated, rage emanating off of Asura. "So, you show yourself?!" Asura shouted at Gamicloth as he took up a fighting stance.

Then he jumped off of the ground and aimed a fist directly at Gamicloth's head. "GOOD!" Asura shouted. Suddenly Asura felt himself move through space itself, and he was back on the ground. What's worse, his own fists was now aimed directly at his own jaw, and Asura sent himself flying through several towers as a result. Asura growled as he ran back to join the heroes, glaring at Gamicloth. "You coward! FIGHT ME!" Asura demanded, running at him again, only to have the same thing happen to him.

Finally Asura gave up and decided to stand with the heroes while scowling at the enormous Daeva. Then Gamicloth discovered what had happened to Hades, and then he decided to unleash his wrath on the heroes. Cinder screamed in pain while Jacob held onto her tightly. "Gamicloth, stop it! Stop!" He demanded as pain filled his body. Asura too screamed, but he was only screaming Gamicloth's name. Finally unconsciousness fell upon the group.

Cinder was still in her father's arms when she awoke some time later, and she groaned in pain as she picked herself up. "Dad... Dad are you alright?" She asked. Jacob opened his eyes and let out an exhausted moan. "I'm getting way too old for this crap." He complained, making Cinder smile and hug her father. "Oh dad... You're okay." She said in relief. Jacob stroked his daughter's ears with one hand, and hugged her with the other. "Yeah Little Kit, I'm fine." He told her.

This tender moment was cut off by enraged screaming coming from Asura as he awoke. Energy was crackling around his body as he looked up at the sky. "Why?.... Why are you tormenting us?! Come and face me you coward!" The demigod demanded. When it became known to the group that Gamicloth was toying with them, this further enraged Asura as well as Jacob. "What's the matter Gamicloth? Scared of us or something?" Jacob taunted in an attempt to jab at the Daeva. In truth Jacob was terrified of him, as was Cinder, but of course she'd never admit it.

Jacob stood up with Cinder by his side and nodded at Marie. "Yeah I'm good, but I think our angry friend is going to lose it if we don't do something soon." He said, gesturing to an enraged Asura. The demigod was quaking in anger as he clenched both of his fists. "You want us to entertain you? Is that what we are to you; just toys to do as you please with?!" He asked Gamicloth.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Truth Incarnate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth Incarnate » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Charlie

Charlie listened to the group, all talking, just buzzing and buzzing. It made no sense to her, all this talk about Infinity, Teridax, "nano-machines". Her subconscious wasn't exactly the most forthcoming with answers. Everyone seemed to be so blase about the entire situation, being trapped in a cave (though it wasn't really a problem for her), being chased by an army of presumably millions, and being hunted by what was apparently an enormous machine in the sky. Clutching a hand to her head, she looked towards the Monsters.

"So... I'm sorry about earlier. When I threatened the child. Frisk, I think your name was? I'm so confused. Where did you come from? You, fish woman, what kind of world did you originate from? I'm just finding this entire trip so... Bizarre."

Charlie looked up towards the roof of the cavern, brushing her hand against the stone, feeling its instability. It seemed that everyone thought that even the most basic of actions down here would cause a cave-in. From her hand, a dozen vines stretched out, quickly curling around the cavern like a great cluster of capillaries, fortifying the walls and the roof, pulsating green limbs supporting its weight.

"So what is our actual plan? What are we going to do once we emerge from this cavern? That army out there is still hunting for us."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Ruined Coruscant

Gamicloth.

Just the sound of the Daeva's voice was enough to turn James' blood into fire. The last moment's cool demeanor was instantly replaced by a burning anger. The Halfblood immediatly drew his sword and spear, and the air around him became turbulent. For what he was about to say, however, he was beaten to the punch.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" He heard Victoria scream. She already had her gauntlet's blades drawn, and a similar fire burned in her eyes. She was definitely James' daughter. Both Halfbloods were enraged over what Gamicloth did. The Daeva killed Marie, but Victoria had the added weight of her father's disappearance on her conscience. She knew that someplace, somewhere, he was still alive, filled with the despair of letting his beloved die and the multiverse fall into ruin.

Now, that despair was fuel to the flame. Hearing what Gamicloth had to say about him and Marie is what made James boil over. "Say that again you son of a bitch!" The Halfblood roared, charging forward; but before he was even close, he was knocked back, and right afterwards, everyone was cloaked in the Daeva's fire.

The heroes sank into the sea of fire and darkness...

James awoke someplace else... they were outside of the Jedi Temple. The vibrations of the spear showed where the last piece of the sword can be found. Gamicloth didn't spare them out of the kindness of his hear; he wanted to watch them like he watched Hades.

"You want us to be entertainment?" James called out to the sky. He seemed calm and in control of himself, but it was obvious that his composure went no deeper than his skin. Everyone was able to see that there was an infinite sea of boiling anger right underneath the surface. "Why not just kill us? I mean, if we're such a thorn in your side, why not just get the job done? I won't complain. Whil you go watch from your little hidey hole, I'll go get the sword, kill Zalgo, then I'll come to stab you in the fucking head!"

At the moment, all of that poorly hidden anger burst out. The Haflbood shouted and howled at the heavens, but no one was there to answer him. The Halfblood was left to scream and roar, then be left in silence.

"Come on... let's go get the sword..." All volume had left the Halfblood's voice. Holding only the spear to guide him, James started to walk towards the temple.
Last edited by Mundeo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Matoran Cave
Ignis nodded at the idea of a mock battle and got into a fighting stance.
"Come at me, Zeta." She summoned some water from puddles inside the cave and welded it into a long sword. "I'm going to go easier on you zhis time." She raised her sword and charged at him, swinging it down in his direction. Luckily, the weapon was blunted.

Possibility watched.
"I know but...I still want to keep you safe. It's just this feeling within me. It wants to protect you from everything." he smiled down at Chell.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Ruined Coruscant

Rosa jumped like a scared rabbit when Asura have to screamed Gamicloth’s name into the sky, causing her to be super anxious. “Careful Asura, you’re likely going to draw him in at this stage. I doubt your anger and wrath will be enough to stop him, but I can sense your power can reach new heights! You’re like hulk when you get angrier, the stronger you become.”

“Well, we can respect Asura for his power of anger.” Lillia bowed.

Camille’s body began to reform into a midst of light and gentle streams of auroras, vanishing her power of the star to transform back into her human state. Her clothes reappeared as she turned to face Carl once again, and his robot companion of a core. “A mute Half-blood?” She listened in when the core explained he was a test subject for GLaDOS and perhaps done this to him. “I see. I suppose I could help Carl out with restoring his vocal cords, if he desires it.”

Rosa joined into the action of petting the kitsune, and surprised her with a hug. “You’re okay Cinder!”

The Solo family rushed down to meet up with the Heroes in the location they were that. “I have a bad feeling about this, and we better move now before Gamicloth arrives. If it weren’t for the defeat of Hades or this mad man crying out for him, there’s little time.” Grandpa Solo told the group. He mentioned Lillie was preparing the fleet to move out, and then as the two Resistance Leaders were of afraid of happening, it did.

A wild Gamicloth appears!

“Ugh, Gamicloth gonna be pissed that his boyfriend is dead.” Rosa cringed. “I mean come on.”

Diancie jumped up, flailing her arms, and panicked. “We triggered him, run away!”

Camille almost grinned as her escape plan to get everyone should have work, but her eyes shrank that not only Star can’t beam them out from the comms, but also her and the Gardevoir’s teleportation powers can’t work. Overwhelmed with fear of everything will be for not, Rosa quickly tried to escape everything out of this battlefield. The teenage burst out crying, causing the group to panic and try to go after Rosa from getting lost in the ruined city. But Rosa’s flight right to escaped the cursed blades.

Then everyone was succumb to the darkness.

When everyone awaken, there was a mysterious covered brown robed woman, her hood concealing her facial appearance, in the horizon like the knights of old of this world. She was gently tending to the weeping Rosa to cheer her up, but slowly moved away when Rosa and the rest of her family woke up from the the chilling touch of death. She, and the rest of the group was curious about the shaking spear that was pointed to the temple.

Hana solo sighed deeply, and thrown his arms up in the air. “You said it Jacob. I’m tired of this mess, and we’re stuck here to be pawns for this god’s game.”

“I hate this…” Rosa muttered weakly as Camille held her inside her arms. Rosa turned to Marie when she asked if she’s Serena’s daughter. “Uhuh. I suppose you’re not quite friends let with my mom back in the past yet, but you were in the future.” Rosa replied.

Camille helped the disheartened Rosa up from the ground, almost sickly and highly frustrated with this game and excurse of Gamicloth bored of everything. Yet he is trying to conquer the multiverse for a reason: no matter how cliche it sounds, petty to lame excuse, or attempting to fix what wasn’t broken in the first place. What a waste and it seemed without purpose for any actions he done. Camille looked at Marie and smiled a little. “This might be news to you back in your timeline, but Serena have to use her newfound goddess powers to face Infinity once again. My mom was pretty brave when, how I put it this way. Well, I was a baby inside her womb and got fed by her powers. Only, I can’t perform psychic powers like little Rosa here.”

Rosa heard about the sword quest and sighed. “Ugh, you just want the past to loop into this future don’t you Gamicloth? I mean, why do you care about conquering the multiverse like a comic book villain, and then get bored?”

“You wish to find the sword in the temple?” The mysterious figure intrepid the ground, her voice sweet to listen and loving. “Come now, there is much to discuss.”

Rosa paused, feeling there is something inside of this woman that resonates her by someone familiar, but doesn’t know who it is. “Wait, who are you exactly?”

“I’m the last of the Jedi.” She told them, and gestured to the city around them. “This world was once a proud capital of democracy and a beacon of civilization across the galaxy. But like this world and the next, it would have become the seat of the Galactic Empire, then the New Republic, if not for an act of alteration.”

Camille frowned a little. “Excuse me, but my parents didn’t told us about this world nor wasn’t there to see the horrors. I imagine her friends must have shared the stories with them, but decided it's best to be forgotten.”

The Jedi nodded, and wanted to dodge the subject as she walked with the group to the temple, her arms inside her sleeves. “You can call me Serenity if you wish.”
Last edited by Legokiller on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Cave
Thanks to the intervention of yet another person she had not been introduced to yet, Destiny's point was defended by the "Who created the Gods?" question. The Gods had to come from somewhere. Why not the Ancient Ones? But at the same time, the other person did argue that there was no way of knowing for sure. Which was also a fact. There was no way of conclusively knowing if the Ancient Ones did create Gods or not.

Since there was no conceivable way of winning the argument, Destiny asked, "So what's our next step to stopping Infinity?"
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Legokiller
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:20 pm

MU-Heros

“It doesn’t necessary mean the legends are a credible source, and the grain of truth will be hard to decipher.” Star told Destiny. “I believe Serena heard of the Ancient Ones allowed to be born to prove a point.”

Serena groan a little when the scene of the laundry incident happened, and salted everyone’s day before vampires and fighting started in the Traveler a year ago. “Infinity said the Ancient Ones let Arceus live than be studied and captured after he was hatched from the Cosmic Egg, but it doesn’t make much sense. It’s pretty weird to remember those days, and I acted a lot different than I normally would. But it does give us a clue the Ancient Ones simply watched how the multiverse developed, not create anything much major outside of the center of the multiverse. It’s confusing, and hard to believe I said such abrasive and mean stuff back then. It’s pretty weird.”

“The Abyss is a different concept than is the blackness of the void, an absence of light.” Star pondered for a moment. “If Octavius can harvest such energies from the blackness of the void, and his people dwell there where nothing should exist… It’s like they’re the Nothingness from the Neverending Story, but different. Well, let’s go with that name, the Nothingness, the Embodiment of the Void.”

Touko stamped her feet on the ground. “Seriously Star, you’re naming an entire race the Nothingness from a movie? Maybe you’re lucky if they do call themselves that, but how lame of a name that is.” She huffed.

“Not as lame of a name compared to the Nasties Touko. You can’t go below that.” Shepard remarked, remembering the Neverending Story sequels he watched as a child in one of the Alliance space stations.

Serena looked at Aja. “Well, Octavius was a shady person and acted like a villain, so I'm not sure his entire race is like that. Maybe his race wanted to do something to protect themselves from the Ancient Ones, but it’s likely they’re up to no good.”

Commander Shepard grimaced a little when Sans asked what will happened if the robot is turned off. “It’s likely the end of all life in the biospheres, and the people the Toa are here to protect. We have to remember the universe they reference is the interior of the robot, and Mata Nui is out there in the sector of the galaxy outside. I say we may have to create a third team to go out and find Mata Nui. The Normandy is equipped with planet scanning device and it’s a fast ship.”

Mei had an idea. “I know, if we can find an archive or a library in this machine.If we can find the information where Teridax spaced Mata Nui in what location in space and team three scans around that corner of the galaxy. That could help save some time.”

Serena looked at Aja. “Hey Aja, if Toa energy is connected to destiny and make them into warriors before it expires, It not going to be useful compare to Psytek. There could be people in Nemesis who can use their minds to start creating psi-matrixes and other crystals to help the creation of psionic technology, and using the right brain power, make what you need. The FTL drive in the Saturn is a powerful psi-drive that opens up a wormhole that warps time and space to go into any places.” Serena chuckled a little, unease. “Of course, it’s pretty advanced tech and Star mentioned about it capable of accidentally opening a hole to Ultra Space."

Serena then sighed. “How are you going to summon Mata Nui Aja? The priestess lady back in the Cathedral I visit said summoning a god requires a solid connection to him, and specific items you need and/or chants to bring him to it. There are people who can summon Dialga for example by calling to him and seeing visions inside their world, but those are far few.”

Calem shrugged. “Either that, or people are wanting a case to go behind for something big, and recieve a good reward out of their trouble. Perhaps trying to save their world from being destroyed, or found hope from Infinity.”

Shauna placed her hands on her hips. “It’s likely they want a perfect world without pain and suffering. It’s pretty creepy you know! Humans evolved to feel such pain and suffering by to help us survive, and know what’s happening to our bodies if it is harmed. Of course, our ancestors and pokemon before us did have it before Humans were around.”

Serena answered to Destiny. "We have to find Infinity and get to the location he is at. That place is the brain, and we have to find an exit out of these caves."

Star was busy on her holographic keyboard. "The location of the Cultists are unknown, but might be in the exit or in the next biosphere."

MU - Karzahni

"Good to hear Guzma. I knew you're strong to survive such monsters out there." As the emotions faded Selene began to become smaller and lightheaded. Pretty soon, the child the group knew is back, and weirded out as her clothes not only came back, but all the thoughts and feelings of it. "Um...." She looked at the group, as the attention focused back on her. "You people aren't afraid of me, right? I'm... not really a human."

Selene quickly try not to dwell on it, but it was frightening and Lillie tried to hug her but felt this isn't the right time. "I heard Vuki was talking about getting armed from a Makota base, and that could help. Then again, a forge might be safer. Oh... um, these people are friends." She poked to the Matoran. "And maybe they can help find N."

"Selene, let me heal your Pokemon please. Everything is going to be okay, just hang in there." Selene nodded as Lillie quickly restored the half fainted and wounded team of Selene. Lillie offered Guzma to heal up some of his Pokemon too. "If I remember, Zekrom could be flying above the clouds with N, but there isn't a Poké Ride we can call upon."

Selene looked at Vuki. "Hey Vuki, do you have any vehicles that can fly?"
Last edited by Legokiller on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Legokiller wrote:MU-Heros

“It doesn’t necessary mean the legends are a credible source, and the grain of truth will be hard to decipher.” Star told Destiny. “I believe Serena heard of the Ancient Ones allowed to be born to prove a point.”

Serena groan a little when the scene of the laundry incident happened, and salted everyone’s day before vampires and fighting started. “Infinity said the Ancient Ones let Arceus live than be studied and captured after he was hatched from the Cosmic Egg, but it doesn’t make much sense. It’s pretty weird to remember those days, and I acted a lot different than I normally would. But it does give us a clue the Ancient Ones simply watched how the multiverse developed, not create anything much major outside of the center of the multiverse. It’s confusing, and hard to believe I said such abrasive and mean stuff back then. It’s pretty weird.”

“The Abyss is a different concept than is the blackness of the void, an absence of light.” Star pondered for a moment. “If Octavius can harvest such energies from the blackness of the void, and his people dwell there where nothing should exist… It’s like they’re the Nothingness from the Neverending Story, but different. Well, let’s go with that name, the Nothingness, the Embodiment of the Void.”

Touko stamped her feet on the ground. “Seriously Star, you’re naming an entire race the Nothingness from a movie? Maybe you’re lucky if they do call themselves that, but how lame of a name that is.” She huffed.

“Not as lame of a name compared to the Nasties Touko. You can’t go below that.” Shepard remarked, remembering the Neverending Story sequels he watched as a child in one of the Alliance space stations.

Serena looked at Aja. “Well, Octavius was a shady person and acted like a villain, so I'm not sure his entire race is like that. Maybe his race wanted to do something to protect themselves from the Ancient Ones, but it’s likely they’re up to no good.”

Commander Shepard grimaced a little. “It’s likely the end of all life in the biospheres, and the people the Toa are here to protect. We have to remember the universe they reference is the interior of the robot, and Mata Nui is out there in the sector of the galaxy outside. I say we may have to create a third team to go out and find Mata Nui. The Normandy is equipped with planet scanning device and it’s a fast ship.”

Mei had an idea. “I know, if we can find an archive or a library in this machine.If we can find the information where Teridax spaced Mata Nui in what location in space and team three scans around that corner of the galaxy. That could help save some time.”

Serena looked at Aja. “Hey Aja, if Toa energy is connected to destiny and make them into warriors before it expires, It not going to be useful compare to Psytek. There could be people in Nemesis who can use their minds to start creating psi-matrixes and other crystals to help the creation of psionic technology, and using the right brain power, make what you need. The FTL drive in the Saturn is a powerful psi-drive that opens up a wormhole that warps time and space to go into any places.” Serena chuckled a little, unease. “Of course, it’s pretty advanced tech and Oberon mention something about the psi-drive in one of the ships are responsible for opening up a rift that helped an alien invasion from another universe in once.”

Serena then sighed. “How are you going to summon Mata Nui Aja? The priestess lady back in the Cathedral I visit said summoning a god requires a solid connection to him, and specific items you need and/or chants to bring him to it. There are people who can summon Dialga for example by calling to him and seeing visions inside their world, but those are far few.”

Calem shrugged. “Either that, or people are wanting a case to go behind for something big, and recieve a good reward out of their trouble. Perhaps trying to save their world from being destroyed, or found hope from Infinity.”

Shauna placed her hands on her hips. “It’s likely they want a perfect world without pain and suffering. It’s pretty creepy you know! Humans evolved to feel such pain and suffering by to help us survive, and know what’s happening to our bodies if it is harmed. Of course, our ancestors and pokemon before us did have it before Humans were around.”

Serena answered to Destiny. "We have to find Infinity and get to thee location he is at. That place is the brain, and we have to find an exit out of these caves."

Star was busy on her holographic keyboard. "The location of the Cultists are unknown, but might be in the exit or in the next biosphere."

Destiny sighed again, defeated by Dexter, who failed to give her a Ground or Rock Type, which would have been useful. When it came to being unpredictable, Dexter had that won. She attempted to boot Dexter up to get Deerling switched out, but Dexter said, "I'm sorry, but my battery is too low to perform that action." Then he shut down.

"If my watch cooperated with me, I could access a Ground or Rock Pokémon to get us out of the caves," Destiny replied to Serena. "I've got to fix that thing at some point. But I've got a Mankey if we need to bust rocks open at some point. Actually, it's a Primeape. I designed a synthetic stone that causes a Pokémon to devolve to it's lowest form outside of battle and evolve to it's highest inside of battle." She chuckled. "I love pulling that trick on other trainers. They think that when the Pokémon evolves, I have no idea how to use it, and then fall for a false sense of self-confidence. Then I annihilate them."
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer

Legokiller
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

MU-Heroes

Serena and the other trainers eyes meet Destiny for a moment, and Alice thought about how her pokemon are okay with evolving and devolving over again. "Well Destiny, I usually train my Pokemon and give them much affection as possible to help out in a battle in awesome. Believe me, it's a lot of hard work, and you have to earned a Pokemon's love and trust. Not to mention baking dozens of pokepuffs, treats, and spending time with them. You can imagine how my training hours with my team is like, besides neat tricks for Pokemon Showcase. That goes with unlocking mega evolution for Chompy for example, but Alice got to be the easiest one." Serena winked at the lucky Gardevoir. "She and my Fennekin were with me in the beginning."

Serena then added. "I did seen the power of love in action for my Pokemon to do cool tricks. Although I can see your trick, once revealed, wouldn't be helpful in tournaments, experienced trainers, longer battles, or challenging the Pokemon League of a region Destiny. Lower evolved Pokemon can be still strong, but the timing have to be right to evolve into their highest form."

Alice approached Destiny, concerned about the welfare of her Pokemon. "Are your Pokemon okay with this process Destiny? Evolution does change the physiology and behaviors of a pokemon drastically. Me and my Pokemon friends sees evolution as a natural growing up cycle, and believe me, I acted much different as a Ralts than what I am as a Gardovier."
Last edited by Legokiller on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Matoran Cave
Konny picked up her flashlight and began to shine it into the tunnel. She gripped her staff and began to walk into the tunnel.
Quetz noticed and followed the girl, not wanting to leave her on her own.

Konny's intuition went on high alert, as it was the only thing she could go by. Her sight was completely swamped by the sheer blackness of the tunnel pressing against her. There was hardly any sound save for the occasional dripping of puddles.

Meanwhile, Ignis's Honchkrow and Hawlucha approached Destiny and Serena, as if trying to communicate with them. Unfortunately, they were the only Pokemon in this RP who cannot speak human.
"Krow! Krow!"
"Ignis evolved Litwick by training hard with her and building a strong bond of trust, as well as teaching her the value of friendship. Lit wick evolved when protecting Buoy.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Matoran Cave
"Come at me, Zeta." She summoned some water from puddles inside the cave and welded it into a long sword. "I'm going to go easier on you zhis time." She raised her sword and charged at him, swinging it down in his direction. Luckily, the weapon was blunted.

Possibility watched.
"I know but...I still want to keep you safe. It's just this feeling within me. It wants to protect you from everything." he smiled down at Chell.

"I thought we were doing this outside..."
Zeta said, just about managing to dodge the attack. He would then prepare himself, but not actually attack yet.

Chell smiled at Possibility.
"Love is weirrrrd."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Ruined World

Carl, a little worried for James' mental health, laid a paw on his shoulder and kept it there for a few seconds.
Then he would activate his weapons.

One arm was now covered in white plating, the aperture logo running down it in grey. At the end, Carl was holding onto a smallish purple ball. Little purple lightning strikes frequently shot out of it, hitting the ground.
In his other hand, his left, he was holding a gel gun, one tube had blue gel in and the other had orange. Around his waist was more little tubes in a variety of colours.

Once he checked them, he would start walking towards the jedi.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Matoran Cave

Possibility watched.

Zeta said, just about managing to dodge the attack. He would then prepare himself, but not actually attack yet.

"Love is weirrrrd."

"I know, right? It makes me feel like I'm nauseous and ecstatic at the same time. Have you ever been in love before?"

"Outside? Yeah, I guess Zhat Vould be a better idea, since zhere are so many ozher people in here." Ignis made her sword disappear.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:05 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Wheatley Laboratories wrote:

"Love is weirrrrd."

"I know, right? It makes me feel like I'm nauseous and ecstatic at the same time. Have you ever been in love before?"

"Outside? Yeah, I guess Zhat Vould be a better idea, since zhere are so many ozher people in here." Ignis made her sword disappear.

"Nope..." said Chell. You're my first and only..."

Zeta sighed. "Good."
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 am

Legokiller wrote:MU-Heroes

Serena and the other trainers eyes meet Destiny for a moment, and Alice thought about how her pokemon are okay with evolving and devolving over again. "Well Destiny, I usually train my Pokemon and give them much affection as possible to help out in a battle in awesome. Believe me, it's a lot of hard work, and you have to earned a Pokemon's love and trust. Not to mention baking dozens of pokepuffs, treats, and spending time with them. You can imagine how my training hours with my team is like, besides neat tricks for Pokemon Showcase. That goes with unlocking mega evolution for Chompy for example, but Alice got to be the easiest one." Serena winked at the lucky Gardevoir. "She and my Fennekin were with me in the beginning."

Serena then added. "I did seen the power of love in action for my Pokemon to do cool tricks. Although I can see your trick, once revealed, wouldn't be helpful in tournaments, experienced trainers, longer battles, or challenging the Pokemon League of a region Destiny. Lower evolved Pokemon can be still strong, but the timing have to be right to evolve into their highest form."

Alice approached Destiny, concerned about the welfare of her Pokemon. "Are your Pokemon okay with this process Destiny? Evolution does change the physiology and behaviors of a pokemon drastically. Me and my Pokemon friends sees evolution as a natural growing up cycle, and believe me, I acted much different as a Ralts than what I am as a Gardovier."

"Usually, I keep only one Pokemon with the Stone on my team. It keeps my opponents guessing," Destiny replied to Serena. "my baking skills are not the best. I personally prefer using all-natural things like berries, nuts, and other food that they would eat in the wild. I had help from a few scientists and breeders to determine the right foods for each Pokémon. And I attempt to try to set aside time to spend with them. I've found that Fighting Types enjoy competitions, especially Tyrogue. Fire Types tend to enjoy active outdoor activities. Fairy Types would just as soon let me read a book to them. Dark Types enjoy me reading to them, but they tend to enjoy scarier stories. Ghost types enjoy watching Horror Movies with me-that, or they just enjoy watching me scream. I have other things I do for the other types, but you get the picture."

Destiny turned to the Gardevoir. "I always ask my Pokémon for permission before I do give them the stone. If they say no, that's the end of it. A few Pokémon just don't wish to evolve permanently. I have a Psyduck that refused to evolve into Golduck, except in battle-he's actually the one who inspired me to make the stone. He doesn't see evolving any different than Mega-evolving in battle. And as for whether they think it's OK, why don't you ask them?" She threw Skitty's Pokeball out onto the ground.

"Skitty! Skitty!" shouted Skitty upon seeing Alice. "Hello!"

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:55 am

Ruined Coruscant

The Daeva laughed at the threats thrown at him and insults. "Oh yes old man I'm afraid of a future, derelict,
infected corpse and his hybrid daughter. I also fear the mute machine and it's pet human, the former father who is constantly suffering from IMS, the furry Iron Man wannabe, the divine sex object and her lacking mortal sister and their beasts of burden and their band of desperate and pitiful terrorists and refugees. And I'm most afraid of a bunch of ghosts and the orphans of two of them.
" The Daeva sassed back at the group, hurling out his own assault of insults at the group.

Luckily for James he didn't hear Gamicloth laughing at him as he found the threat on his life amusing, he knew that if James came after his life than it would simply destroy him along with most opposition against him. Marie heard what Jacob said about being too old to be dealing with this nonsense and Marie surprisingly agreed with him after she let out a sighed, showing her fatigue. "I have to agree with you Jacob, It's not everyday something makes me feel old but this is one of the few occasions where I do. It doesn't help that I'm still recovering my energy from using both void and chaos magic." she explained to him and everyone.

Jephet was hovering only a few inches from the ground after coming back to consensus and when he realize that he was still alive the angel surprised everyone when he shouted in joy, throwing his arms into the air. "I never thought I would see you this happy Jephet." the angel turn to the huntress. "I'm not only overjoyed to be alive but I'm also glad not to have been corrupted or turned into a demon by Gamicloth's blades." Marie immediately asked the angel what he meant by what he told her.

"I knew that one of Gamicloth's swords has a piece of the Black Sun to grant it power and another is a sword forged by the darkness of the abyss. But the infernal sword didn't just feel like a piece of the Black Sun, it felt like the entire sun was inside the blade. The Black Sun is not only a source of life for most beings in inferno but a good majority of demons are born because of the flames of the Black Sun while others are born from other things produced from the flames. The smoke, heat, shadows, ashes, cinders or even the things burn by the black flames. All of these things would give birth to demons or in some cases what was burn by the black flames would become a demon." The angel explained.

During his explanation he shown the group a telepathic images of the burnt, industrial, wastelands in Inferno and how a massive fireball came crashing down to the ground, a fireball that came from the Black Sun hanging ominously on the sky. From the crater that was form from the impact the smoke, heat, ashes and burnt rocks all began to form demonic and aberrant entities while more came from the black flames themselves.

Marie stayed silent from the images that she saw but once they were gone she asked if the second blade changed. "I think he may have added more abyssal energy to the blade but the changes to it aren't as drastic as the first one. I can say that thanks to Gamicloth we don't have to fear being attacked by anything from Inferno since not only would taking the Black Sun kill a good number of entities living in the pit but the survivors can no longer replenish their numbers. Even those that can reproduce without the black flames would become sterile save for the few exceptions like cambions." the angel was conflicted with what he has learned. On one hand he now knows that the mortal enemies of the angels was now on the verge of becoming extinct or are already extinct, but that also means that his kind was suffering the same fate as well. Jephet may very well be the last member of his kind in this timeline. The thought left a cold and empty feeling in the pit of the angel's stomach as despair now gripped him.

Marie and Jephet soon broke away from their thoughts and looked to the woman wearing jedi robes, claiming to be the last of the jedi. However as the woman explained who she was Marie picked up a major incongruity in her story. "Tell me Serenity, how are you aware of the Republic's intended fate of becoming both the Galactic Empire and the New Republic?" the now suspicious huntress demanded to know how this jedi can know this since last time she checked Star Wars tech lacked anyway of traveling to other universe. If she remembered correctly traveling to other galaxies was almost impossible for them.

Once the group entered the Jedi Temple they would find the skeletal remains of deceased Jedis and Clone Troopers on the floor along with the many enemies that invaded the temple, Marie would note that in a ironic twist most of the clones that fought alongside the Jedis during the attack on the Temple were members of the 501st legion. Marie frown when she saw the bodies of jedi younglings among the corpses. Marie walked forward to James and put her arm around the half blood.

Marie was not only doing this to calm him down and make him better but she was also doing this for herself. What the Daeva said also got to her as well even though she showed much more restraint and didn't latch out on him like most of her family. There was also seeing so many younglings around the group. Marie was use to the sights of war but she still can never become numb to certain things and seeing children being slaughtered or suffering because of war was one of them.

"So why do you think the last piece is in the Jedi Temple? I know they like to collect ancient artifacts but the sword is from Gnosis, there is no way for it to be a force relic?" Jephet heard the question. "Maybe the blade was affecting the force just enough that it made the Jedi think it was a relic imbued with the force." he turn to Serenity. "Is that why the Jedi had the blade in their possession? Actually how did the jedi came to possess the sword?"
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:02 am

Novaya Equestria wrote:Orbit of Earth, Solar System
Red Alert: Tokyo Universe

The AEF warships continued to engage the Bolshevik armada as some began to break through said armada. "Break through! Break through! Pound them!" Admiral Salen Kotch said as his flagship, the SWSC-1 Olympus Mons, fires its F-SpAr Cannon at one of the Bolshevik warships while some AEF warships managed to break through. A few warships, followed by several warships, also broke through the Bolshevik armada's formation.

"All forces! Begin planetary expeditionary operations! It's time to take the fight to the enemy!" Admiral Borealis said. In the hangars of the battleships, carriers, battlecruisers, and transport ships, AEF ground forces began to board the dropships and drop pods as they were launched from those warships. Accompanying them were squadrons of interceptors, aerospace superiority fighters, bombers, and multirole fighters that were used for reserves and some warships.

"Contact Scarlet. We'll need to know what allies he can find! All SHAEF personnel, the Atlas will head towards the Bolshevik flagship! Any warships available will keep the Bolsheviks away from us!" Admiral Borealis said as the warships began to head toward the Bolshevik warship that is Joseph Stalin's flagship. "We'll help out! This is aerospacecraft carrier Suzuya, en route to screen your flanks and rear! The destroyers Akatsuki, Hibiki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, and Verniy will help, too!" The Suzuya captain said as the six warships began to unleash hell upon the Bolshevik warships.

Some squadrons of bombers, interceptors, aerospace superiority fighters, and multirole fighters also went to join the five warships. "Battleships Bismarck, Warspite, Yamato, Nagato, Tirpitz, and Kongou will provide fire support. Aerospacecraft carriers Houshou and Enterprise will launch the remaining squadrons while destroyers Nagatsuki, Fubuki, Kisaragi, Mutsuki, Samidare, Akebono, Yuudachi, and Ushio, alongside the carrier-destroyer force led by the Suzuya, will act as the rear guards for your flagship, Admiral Borealis!" The Houshou captain said as the battleships began to bombard the Bolshevik armada while the spacecraft wings takes out any Bolshevik spacecraft and warships that dare to encircle the Atlas.

The Suzuya-led destroyer force approached and regroup alongside the Enterprise-Houshou rearguard force while the Atlas approached Stalin's flagship. "Vice Admiral Ushanka, you'll be in command here. I'll be leading a commando force equipped for zero-gravity space combat!" Admiral Borealis, wearing his marine combat attire and high tech gear, grabs his personal assault rifle and went to the Atlas' hangars where the SHAEF commando force (composed of 1 admiral, 1 reaver, and 6 marines) - composed of several marines and a reaver, Tatiana - were at.

"Alright, people! It's time to fight our way to the bridge of that warship! I know we'll get casualties, but we can make it! Now arm yourselves and prep for zero-g combat! The Olympus Mons and the Retribution will be deploying troops to assist us in this operation! Let's get to it, people!" Borealis said as he and the commando force approached the teleporter, which was being operated by a few scientists. "Alright, Admiral and commandos! We'll be teleporting you to the topside of that warship, but Vice Admiral Ushanka will provide additional troops to teleport into that warship. And the teleporter's ready! Good luck out there!" The scientists stood away as the commando force, one by one, steps onto the teleporter, which teleports them behind the anti Bolshevik forces.

"Hey! Who are you people?" Asked Admiral Borealis to those fighting against the Bolsheviks. "Stand down, gents! These guys are fighting the Soviets... or Bolsheviks, as what Tatiana prefers to say." The SHAEF commando force all stood down. "Sorry, but what are you people doing here?" Borealis asked.

OOC: Reposted cuz it got ignored.
Last edited by Novaya Equestria on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Bloodfyre charged the Korean girl as well, thrusting his sword forward from behind his shield, aiming for the girl's chest.
Fighting several opponents unarmored... Does she rely on her power to win? Or on these machines to protect her? Bloodfyre wondered to himself, keeping wary of the robots surrounding the group.

He felt uneasy for some reason, though he could not place why. Something about the girl's expression made Bloodfyre reluctant to fight her.

The Commissioner gave the order to launch the jump-drive bombs, and several dozen large bombs would teleport from the Project X base to the Soviet ships.

Where Admiral Borealis stood, there were dozens of Cornerian and human soldiers. One human stepped forward.
"What do you mean 'what are we doing here'? This is our planet! Who the hell are you?"

A lieutenant ran to Stalin, seemingly flustered.
"Sir! We have reports of several improvised explosive devices placed all around our fleet, and another fleet has just entered range, and has started attacking our ships!"

Stalin took a minute to let it sink in.
"Is Superman on board?"
"Yes, sir."
"Okay. Give the order for our fleet to make a jump. We're going back to headquarters. It would appear that we would need more firepower if we are to take this world."
"Yes, sir!"

Soon, the Soviet fleet would start making their jump, and one by one the ships would disappear.

Kongou watched as the fleet left the scene.
"Tracing their signature." She muttered. "Prepare for jump."
"Wha-" Gold was interrupted by Kongou's jump drive, and soon the ship found itself floating in space. Gold's eyes widened, and he jumped, but soon realized that despite being open to space on the top deck, nothing was happening to him.
"Wait, what?"
Kongou looked at the trainer inquisitively.
"We're in space, right?"
"I can produce a shield that can contain an atmosphere around the outside of the ship. And the gravity diffusers create artificial gravity, keeping you from floating away."
"Oh... Neat..."

Glowing marks similar to the ones on her ship's hull appeared on Kongou's cheeks, as she spoke. It would appear that her ability to communicate through Tadayoshi's AR scanners was linked to the Fog's Joint Tactical Network.
"Captain, I am ready to teleport you and the others onto the deck."

Inside the Soviet Flagship's bridge, Tadayoshi nodded.
"Yeah, please do."

The heroes inside the Soviet flagship were teleported onto Kongou's main deck, almost instantaneously. Kongou then began hacking into the heroes' old transport, overriding safeties and beginning a meltdown in its engines. Soon, the vehicle exploded, destroying most of the bridge and its facilities.

"Should I detonate the other explosives?"
"Other explosives?"
"Yes. Set by IMPDO."
"Oh. Uh... Sure."

Kongou hacked into the miniature jump drives of the bombs IMPDO had set, and through a similar method as the transport, detonated all of the bombs. explosions peppered the Soviet fleet from inside the ships, and the engines of most of the ships would be crippled or destroyed.

Tadayoshi watched with some awe, before turning to face the others.
"I suppose it's time to go home. They won't be returning any time soon, with their fleet crippled."

Kongou nodded, and soon they returned to Earth, where the Commissioner was waiting. Kongou summoned several energy platforms, allowing the Commissioner to board the ship.
"Good work! There is still some fighting to be done here, but I think your work is finished. You can resupply here, and when you are ready, you may go on your way."
"Thank you, sir." Tadayoshi said, saluting.
"Terrell Anthony and Chase Tyrane shall be joining your crew as well."
"That is fine by me. Thank you, sir."

Soon, the Commissioner left, and Tadayoshi turned to the crew.
"Uh... We'll be restocking ammunition, food, and other supplies here. For everything to get done, I'd say it'll take a day. Everyone get some rest, we'll all need it."
I can't believe it's been only five days since we left the Borg War... So much has happened... he thought to himself.

As the crew dispersed to take advantage of the peaceful period, Tadayoshi signaled to Kongou.
"We've got to do some paperwork."
"Right."

Tadayoshi walked into the ship, making his way to his office, Kongou close behind. He reached the large metal door-It had rounded edges, and was raised a few inches off of the floor, like any other doorway in the ship, but contained a single plaque that read "CAPTAIN - SPACE BATTLESHIP KONGOU" on it. Tadayoshi entered his office, and took a seat in the padded chair behind his desk. Kongou summoned a small chair next to the desk, sitting quietly.

On the desk was a computer screen, a pen, and a stack of paper about two-thirds of an inch thick. Tadayoshi picked up the pen and the first sheet of paper, which seemed to be a form for documenting number and types of missiles and torpedoes used.

"So, first up should be the ammunition. Uh... How many Corrosive torpedoes do we have?"
"47."
"Wait, what? Is that it?"
"Yes. I did not have many when we first met."
"How much would it be to produce more?"
"Well, first there is the cost of synthesizing thanatonium, which you do not have on your planet, and doing it with proper safety procedures. Then there would be the costs of developing the actual torpedoes, guidance systems, target locking systems..."

A number of US dollars appeared on the computer screen next to Tadayoshi.

"Jesus, that's a lot of commas... Project X won't like that. That's the price for the full torpedoes?"
"One torpedo."
"They really won't like that."

Tadayoshi thought for a minute.
"What if Corneria made them?"

Kongou seemed to think for a moment, and the number on the screen dropped to a far smaller number.

"Oh, that's actually feasible. How is there such a difference?"
"Corneria has guidance and targeting technology easily on par with the Fog, as well as advanced chemical synthesizing labs that may be able to replicate thanatonium much more easily than Earth could."
"Oh, okay. I'll have to make a note to let Corneria be in charge of production, then..."

Tadayoshi made some notes on the paper he was filling out, then moved to the next sheet. This process went on for the next hour and a half, and at the end, Kongou stood up and her chair morphed back into the floor.
"That is all of the paperwork. I suppose you will be writing your captain's log, then sleeping?"
"Well..." Tadayoshi said, looking at a book that had been hiding underneath the paper. "The Commissioner gave me this instructional book to help me with my 'psychic powers,' so I'll probably be doing that after my log for a bit."
"Okay." Kongou said. She made a spoon out of her nanomaterial and handed it to Tadayoshi. "Your fiction seems to put some kind of importance on being able to bend spoons for psychic abilities. You can try with this."

Tadayoshi smiled, amused.
"Thanks, Kongou."

The mental model nodded, and walked out of the Captain's office, closing the door behind her. Tadayoshi pulled out a journal, jotting down the events that had happened since the Borg War, and then opened the book the Commissioner had given him.

"'Your powers will likely be driven by emotion and will, meaning that you must take extra precaution to not let your feelings overwhelm you...' Wait, then how did Agent A get so powerful?"
Tadayoshi continued reading silently to himself, as by now the crew would certainly be going to sleep. After about an hour of reading, and trying (and failing) to bend the spoon with his mind, Tadayoshi fell asleep at his desk.

Kongou's mental model seemed to morph up through the floor of Tadayoshi's office as it formed. She stood rigid, as if at attention.
"Captain!" she shouted. Tadayoshi jumped awake in his chair, almost falling out of it.
"What? What's wrong? Is something wrong?"
"I just remembered that Gravity Diffuser four needs recalibrating. Make a note of this for Miyu."

Tadayoshi picked up the pen from the desk and wrote a note on a post it pad next to him, rubbing his eyes.
"Sure..." Tadayoshi yawned. "...thing."

"Captain."
Tadayoshi looked up towards Kongou, obviously tired.
"Hmm?"
"Did you bend the spoon?"
"No..."
"Good luck next time."

Kongou seemed to melt into the floor, and she was gone. Tadayoshi put his head down, and immediately fell back asleep. Almost as soon as he fell asleep, it seemed, he was woken up by a loud whistle.

"Jesus, I didn't set an alarm." Tadayoshi muttered. "Well, I'm already dressed..."

He picked up the note pad, and rushed out of his office, shutting the door behind him. He walked to the bridge, meeting Kongou.
"Hello, Captain. Everything is ready to go."
"Thanks."

Tadayoshi picked up a microphone, and spoke to the crew of the ship. His voice seemed more energetic, as he tried to hide the fact that he just woke up. However, his voice would seem deeper than normal, giving it away anyway.
"Good morning, everyone! The time is 6:12 AM, and we shall be departing soon. Make sure to be dressed and meet me on the main deck by 6:30."

In the crew quarters, Gold was busy pushing Ty to try to wake him up.
"C'mon, man. Wake up!"
"Why?"
"We've gotta go."
"Go where?"
"I dunno. You can ask Tadz when we meet him on the deck."
"Ugh, fine."
Last edited by Petrokovia on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm

CFS Thanatos
Vega Sector, Orbit of Vega II, Praelia Caicos Galaxy
Elsewhere universe, Elsewhere-Praelia Caicos iteration

Adrian Westwoods

Adrian's personal avatar, a design he liked to call the Adrian-Bot X, was essentially an Adrian-Bot V2, only better. Personally, he liked to use the X model more than the V2 model since the latter was more accustomed to manual work and personal needs rather than keeping him safe or for combat. Adrian himself had transferred his consciousness from his original V2 form in favor of the updated X model, but still kept his army of V2 models active in case the need came up once more. His real body, at least, the Adrian-Bot X with his actual consciousness, was currently residing comfortably in his personal quarters as he safely remote controlled the Adrian-Bot X he called for the mission, which was currently gearing up onboard the dropship entering the planet of Vega II. Humidity formed at the sides of the windows as the dropship sped through the clouds towards an evil-looking mountain, located in the middle of a crimson sea that matched the color of Vega II's blood red sky, caused by its proximity to its even brighter red star acting as its sun. It was honestly just a massive eyesore to Adrian, and he wanted to get inside as soon as he could, lest he'd only see the color red for a week or so.

"You sure that it was these guys who took out our merchant fleet?" Galla asked from Adrian's earpiece, which he promptly put on. "100%," he replied. "If you've taken the Machiavellian class, like I have, you'll know that a friendly fire incident or a pirate attack like this is more often than not just an excuse for a sneak attack on my back. Either way, I just feel like taking over these guys. That's all. Besides," he continued, the ramp to the craft opening up slowly as he was greeted by an entourage of pike-wielding guards. "I'm cool with the Baron who owns Vega II. At least, I was, up until this morning. I'm sure he can work something out if I won't for him."

"Make sure not to make a mess of this. I'll be your eyes in the sky." Galla continued. "Good luck."

Adrian stepped off the craft, immediately being buffeted by a warm blast of air courtesy of Vega II's hot climate. The oceans below splashed roughly against the singular island, which had been fully converted into a base and personal lodge for the Baron of Vega II. The guards parted way to reveal a massive, pale-skinned human dressed in black and red robes, who kept his hands together as he greeted Adrian with a bow. "Director Westwoods. How nice of you to visit us today!" The Baron exclaimed.

"'Sup." Adrian simply said, pointing towards the doors. "Can we.. go inside, to your place? I think if I stay out here for another minute, I'll melt."

"Ah, yes." The Baron smiled. "Let's go inside. We have much to discuss." Adrian nodded in agreement as he looked back to his black dropship, which had begun not to exit the planet, but circle around the site stealthily as it disappeared from sight. "Indeed. We have a lot to catch up on, Big B."

The walk to the Baron's personal quarters was full of eye candy, both for an investor specializing in military hardware and for any sci-fi fanatic. Organized legions of identically clad soldiers in black armor marched in unison towards a massive black spacecraft, while much younger children and teenagers in gray clothes in another room stood in formation before a single teacher, dressed in what Adrian deduced to be an officer's uniform. As he walked in, the students sat down in their respective desks, as he began his lecture. "What is this, some sort of school?" He assumed.

"No. Not at all," the Baron said. "This is the Armed Forces Cadet Program, otherwise known as the Academy. Here, we teach our younglings wishing to pursue a path in the Imperial Military all the necessities on becoming a soldier in a well-oiled machine, from leadership to combat. That batch marching off was our most recent graduates, who are heading off now to their annual invasion."

"Funny." Adrian said. "The CF doesn't train soldiers from birth to attend a military school against their will. We have what you call "universities", not this. I'm not here to look at this, Baron. I have questions that need to be answered."

"Very well," The Baron said. We shall move to my private quarters then to talk. Follow."

The group passed by a cutaway of a massive white building, where workers were tediously working to contribute in producing a large, aquiline spaceship, in speeds that Adrian could only laugh at compared to his own workers. "This is one of the newest frigates that we have commissioned, bound to be used in future conflicts against the growing pirate menace facing Vega Sector," the Baron explained. Adrian placed a hand on his chin as he thought aloud. "Hmm. The last time I saw a ship like that was in a transmission that showed a ship like that blowing up my merchants. Funny, right?"

The Baron only plainly stared down at Adrian, glaring at him as large doors opened to reveal an expansive lake of molten rock. "You know, you are becoming more of an agitation to me, than an asset, Director Westwoods," the Baron said, directing Adrian and his personal guards over to the gondola docked at the end of the lake. This would be their means of transportation in crossing over the swirling lake of lava to his personal quarters, which were decorated with banners and statues that Adrian could distinguish from all the way at the end of the lake. Once they were onboard, the rail-guided craft began to move, humming across the fiery pit of molten rock below them. "Well, you're starting to make me think that my greatest allies aren't actually my allies at all, friendo." He snapped back, casting a glare at his host. The Baron only looked over towards his incoming personal quarters and marched off, his guards in tow. "Let us continue this discussion in private, shall we?"

I'm about one nanometer away from killing this dude, his guards, and everyone else in this fucking place. Adrian thought to himself in his head, opening up a mental channel between himself, and his ship up in orbit. This was his only landline between himself and any additional support he would have down here, as communicating verbally would not only blow his cover, but raise suspicion to his guards. The two entered the Baron's personal quarters, marching down the extensive hallway lined with statues as the guards formed a defensive line at the entrance. "No guards," Adrian heard him say, waving a hand slowly to his uniformed men as the two entered.

The massive doors closed slowly, causing a large wall of naturally flowing lava to fall down the now sealed exit way. Still remembering about his mental link, Adrian accessed his earpiece, making sure to speak in his head rather than aloud lest he alert the guards and the Baron. The Baron informed Adrian that he needed to briefly access a few files, giving the CF CEO the perfect window of opportunity to contact the Thanatos in orbit while the Baron scrolled through countless files on his database.

'Galla.' he heard his voice in his head before there was a brief pause. 'How many of my guys can I drop down into here that aren't on my security detail in my dropship?'

'Scanning.' his AI assistant spoke into his head. She let out a sigh suddenly, while Adrian noticed that the Baron had tapped something that did definitely not look like a file to his lower left hand of the screen. 'Let me guess,' he thought. 'He's jamming us now?'

'Even worse,' she said. 'I ran a scan and he just put up the planetary shields. The only support you've got for now is your security detail, and the dropship. You're on your own for now. Didn't you bring any weapons?' Adrian almost laughed out loud when she said this, taking a look over at the Baron behind the computer. He was still indulging himself in the countless rows and columns of fighting, so Adrian guessed he'd have a minute or so left of communication. 'You think I'd need a gun to take out this nerd, his guards, and anything else while I'm in my armor?' His eyes glanced over to the side, where he focused in on a picture behind the transparent screen - a Terran assault rifle similar to the model used by the soldiers and the Baron's guards. Time was running out soon, so he had to make it quick. 'I could nab an STX-70 from one of those guards. He's almost done, and I'm going to have to get off for now. If you think I'm in danger, feel free to send help. Otherwise, if you hear me yell "bitch", you know what to do. Out.'

As soon as he did this, he looked up, his eyes locking on to the Baron's own. "Bored? Lost in thought?" The Terran asked Adrian. "I've got some projects that I am sure you'll want to see." He pushed forth the screen, allowing Adrian to see countless files and pictures of weapons projects, all of which Adrian could've laughed off and replaced with a more effective and advanced weapon from the CF's own Arsenal. "I'm not here for guns or mechs, Baron. I'm here for answers. Preferably regarding my ships that went down in your space."

A sudden pulsating "blip" in the back of his head caused Adrian to divert his attention to the edge of his peripheral vision, where he brought up the statistics of his suit. The motion detector had sensed four incoming markers approaching him from the rear, stealthily, but still noticed by Adrian. The stealth technology these four used was imperfect - Adrian's trained cybernetic eyes could pick out the most minute of imperfections with ease, giving him only a few seconds to summarize what had just happened. Four men armed with an, as of now, unknown type of weapon, had stealthily infiltrated the room, their IFF signs sending red flags up all across Adrian's head as he turned his head away from the Terran assassins. "You said no guards." Adrian noted.

"Those aren't guards," the Baron smiled as he spoke in a sinister tone, suddenly reaching to his thigh. As Adrian took another look behind at the incoming men, he heard a click in the Baron's direction, and saw himself peering down into the barrel of a laser pistol, red light visible at the end of the dark, cold barrel of the handgun. "You aren't here for answers. You're here to talk. Well, here we are, Adrian. Let's talk."

The CF CEO scoffed. "Hah! You really think that little laser pointer and these four suckers are enough to stop me?!" Adrian snapped. "Do you even know what I'm capable of, Baron? I come here to simply ask for some answers and you threaten me with this piece of shit toy gun of yours and these four jokers?!" Adrian attempted, but failed, to keep himself seated as he stood up, the Baron mirroring him as he stared down the barrel of the pistol. "Listen here, you incest-ridden pale skinned fuckwad. Do you think I'm threatened by the shit you're doing right now? I've had more guns pointed in my face than this depressing little plastic prop you have pointed in my face right now. Not only that, but BIGGER guns. I can delete you, your little castle here, and this entire planet from existence whenever and wherever I feel, not because I have the money, but because I just can. You have no idea how deep in shit you are in right now because of this, not because you're lying directly to my face, and not because you're threatening me, but because I trusted you. By now, I'm pretty sure that you already know what happens to people that betray me.."

Adrian immediately stopped his rant as he heard another click, the electric humming of the weapon now audible as he realized that the Baron had just taken it off its safety mode. He let out a chuckle, pointing the weapon closer to Adrian's face as he grinned slyly. "Oh, I'm well aware of what happens to people who betray you, Director Westwoods. But, this isn't that case now." He gripped the weapon tightly as he stood up in his full height, Adrian's eyes not straying away as he glared down the Baron with a spiteful stare. "Just look at yourself, Adrian. All talk, big mouth, but take away all the armor, all the guns, and all the money, and you're just the sad little man you are now. A Thanatosian, nothing special at all. And here you are. Outnumbered, trapped, and - is that fear in your eyes?"

Adrian balled his fists, practically almost digging through his armor as he did so. He had no words to express how he was feeling right now. Angry at himself for letting the Baron do this? Angry at the Baron for betraying him right in his face? Although he was still kept hidden and protected behind the Avatar he was controlling now, back onboard the Thanatos, he felt somehow... vulnerable, by what the Baron was saying. "I am going to take your god damn head right off your spine and use it as a doormat for my boot after I stomp the fucking brains clean out of your misshapen skull."

"There it is..." the Baron said in a more chilled tone now. "Do you know why your face looks like right now? What you look like right now? You and I are not that different, you see. The blood of a man who takes what he wants, where he wants, whenever he wants to, runs in your kind and mine. That same blood desires to kill and destroy anything in his way, only to be betrayed by those he once called 'brother' and killed by his own ignorance. That blood runs between you and I, and now is that moment you realize when your ignorance costs you, your Commercial Federation, and everything you worked to build for. You know that?"

Adrian managed to get a smile out amid his face plastered with anger. "What you think about me is wrong. I'm not the type of person who shares your blood and ideas. You see, Baron, I bled all that blood away long ago, bitch."

"Then why ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!"

Right when he heard the Baron's yell, Adrian knew that it was time to act. He thrust his palm upwards on the Baron's extended wrist, sending the gun flying upwards into the air. Vaulting over the desk in front of him, Adrian sent his leg out on a kick accompanied by a satisfying crunch as his foot connected to the Baron's side, sending him tumbling over onto the floor. Adrian, now on the other side of the desk, caught the falling gun and aimed it out towards the incoming hostiles, uncloaked and ready to greet him. Adrian emptied two rounds of the sidearm each into the closet enemies relative to him, where he narrowly evaded the incoming plasma pike thrust at his face. Adrian smashed his knee down onto the Terran's own, wringing the weapon from his arms as he thrust the pole part of the weapon into first the Terran's jaw, then his face. He spun back around, producing a long, deep gash along his unfortunate enemy's chest as he kicked him away, right on top of his incoming friend. Adrian brought the plasma bladed end of the pike down onto both of their stacked heads, keeping the weapon there for a moment before he drew it back out with a grunt, wrinkling his nose at the sight of his slaughter.

It was at this moment that he realized that he had still left the Baron up. As he whipped his head around to search the room for him, he noticed that the Baron had made a run for the quickly closing blast doors that were coming down over a hidden exit. Adrian took the opportunity and lifted the plasma pike up like a javelin, lobbing it at his target with all of his strength. Unfortunately, the Pike only hit the wall, causing Adrian to break into a full on sprint towards the quickly closing door. He slid down onto his side as the door neared the floor, nearly crushing himself as he slid under the blast doors at the last moment, keeping himself from having to deal with whatever would've come to meet him should he remain stuck in the room he was in before. Now in a hallway, the Baron was nowhere to be seen among the sea of individuals, both cadets and guards alike, running to and fro as the alarms blared in the background. Adrian grabbed a rifle from a conveniently placed weapons rack, firing a few rounds into the air as he sprinted after the rapidly fleeing Baron off at the end of the hallway.

"Baron!!" Adrian cried out in a bloodthirsty roar, brandishing the rifle in one hand as his armor's shields sparked to life in another. "You messed with the wrong mother fucking CEO, bitch! Come back here and face me!"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Jedi Temple

James shrugged Carl's paw off his shoulder, and marched past Serenity without any regard for her. When he felt someone else's arm around his shoulder he slowed down, but only because he knew that it was Marie.

"...Sorry about that" He said, loud enough for only Marie to hear him. "You must feel the same way I do. I mean... he killed you, or you in the future. And he just mocked us..."

When he heard a conversation begin on why the sword piece is here, he started to speed up again, taking quick, soldier-like strides through the temple. "As long as the sword is here. That's all that matters"

In the meanwhile, Damian joined Marie, Jephet, and Serenity. "I smell some multiversal mischief. Perhaps the sword was sucked through a portal and ended up here. Perhaps it was brought here by someone, or something..."
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Yunnan, Former Shishuangbanna province
Theresa Heinz closed the door behind her as she went into her vault. She removed her heavy hazmat suit inside a heavily sanitized chamber that greeted her after the entrance, hanging it up on a hook being cleaned by UV rays.

The researcher sat down by her table and examined the blight samples she had captured the other day in their control chambers. Unfortunately, nothing she had concocted seemed to staunch the growth of them. Theresa promptly decided to enter her lab. She started her work. First, she took the chemical samples from her plastic bag and emptied them into a dish. Second, separating the substance into small containers. Third, experimenting with them.

Theresa's mind was fraught with anxiety. She knew if she couldn't find a method to at least staunch the growth of the Blight, she might have to move to another vault. But how many other ones were out there? And How much time did she have left?

What the Blight had not consumed, Maeve's army had conquered and exploited. The world was a wasteland. And the region of China was one of the last strongholds left. Theresa clenched her teeth as she mixed, decomposed, reacted, and grew different plausible solutions to the infestation. Nothing seemed to work. She had not gathered much from the research she was doing. All she knew was if something touched and got infected by the Blight, it was doomed to die. The Blight was not a virus, bacteria, or even a mold. No, it didn't have the properties of any of them. It was a completely different substance....maybe not even an organism.

Theresa grabbed at her hair in frustration. How could she, a biologist, defeat this thing if it wasn't even alive?

A sudden knock at her door interrupted her thoughts.
"I'm coming..." Theresa hopped down from her chair and went to the entrance of the vault. The minute the door completely opened, her eyes widened in shock and fear.
"Oh no..."

Legokiller
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Ruined Coruscant

“Gamicloth does missed the good old days of his boyfriend’s comedy.” Rosa huffed in disgust from the sassed comments. She then took offense from that one peculiar harassment boiled her anger and tried to fight her desperate. “Just shut up.” Rosa snapped back, hating how he mocked her breast size. Camille was amused, only for a second, to the sassy comments for everyone and the one towards Carl. Carl does look like a very cute puppy inside his ironman style suit. “Thanks.” She said halfheartedly.

“I am one with the force, and I can foresee events in both the possibilities of the future and the past. With this gift, I managed to escape into the unknown regions to seek a safe haven, and then Ahch-To.” The Jedi explained. When the angel and Marie began to asked why the sword piece is inside of the temple of all places, the Jedi glanced at them. “The sword itself is hidden in a chamber beneath the Sith Shrine itself before the Coruscant became a city-wide planet. It is an ancient ruins where worship of the force was balance and raw. It wasn’t a Jedi who placed it long ago, but another that may set it to show you this ill omen of a future.”

“Hmm, I believe you know what must be done yes?” The jedi almost nudge and winked behind her hood at that point.

Rosa nodded a little to the Jedi, but hated to see how James and Marie were taking this scary creep to heart. “James, could you please listen to me? You and Marie did killed Zalgo in, well, this future and did it in an awesome way that he never came back to haunt us again. Me, my brother, and Camille heard stories about it when you visited our world.” Rosa cling her hands together and sighed. “I’ll try to help you, and get you back home.” The jedi nodded and patted the surprised Rosa on the head. “Um… thanks.”

Camille looked back at Damian. “Mischief indeed. Although, I predict there’s a paradox down in these ruins. It must be the work of the Abyss, or something else related to Gnosis.” She frowned at the site of the ruins and the skeletal remains of all who fought to save this world. “Poor Papyrus, he would be so confused about the skeletons here and see them as being asleep. Might have called them a bunch of sleepybones. It’s unfortunate he, Sans, and everyone in Undertale are gone.”
Last edited by Legokiller on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:49 pm

New York City

Eric closed in quickly thanks to his slowing of time, but his efforts were for naught. Impossibly quickly, Ji-Yeong noticed the boy's attack and raised a hand, hitting him square in the chest with a blast of light and knocking him back. She then sidestepped Bloodfyre's sword with equal speed, and fired another large beam at the knight's sword arm to disable him. Next she was attacked by Alex, who had teleported behind her and had her sword raised for an attack. Yet another light attack stopped that short, knocking the shocksword away and Alex back onto the ground. Through this sequence of events, no sign of enjoyment or amusement at her actions had crossed her face. Instead, it was a permanent expression of reluctant, uncomfortable acceptance.

This fact did not go unnoticed by Ivan, who wanted to know why. As his comrades continued their attack, and Ann rushed to her husband's side, he looked as closely as he could at the glowing girl without going blind and gazed deep into her mind to find out why. He might not have been able to read minds to the proficiency of the likes of Pobeda, but discerning the motivation of an enemy was just as valuable, if not more valuable than knowing what they had for dinner last night. The first layer was expected; her reason for attacking was that Abakelia told her to. But that couldn't possibly explain why she looked so... not into it. A deeper probing revealed that she was, in essence, being blackmailed by the scientist to do his bidding here. If this 'Nova' went along with it and attacked, he would continue to help her.

That could certainly explain why she looked the way she did. Nobody liked to be blackmailed, after all. Still, though, Ivan sensed more. He reached out further, looking as deep as possible to find the underlying reason behind her involvement with Abakelia in the first place, and eventually found what he was looking for: visions of death camps, people starving and suffering under an oppressive, totalitarian regime. Desires to end this regime and any like it at any cost. A feeling of liberation upon being granted the power and resources necessary to end the peoples' pain, and a need to spread this liberation as far and wide as possible. A want to do good.

Ivan snapped out of his probings and stumbled, leaning against a burned-out car for support. That was what was motivating her? Not a desire for power, money, or slaughter, but an intense desire to do good? To help the people? Ivan had seen criminals with delusions of grandeur before, sure, but never to this extent. Never with such a driving force behind them. He stood there, completely lost in his thoughts as the battle continued around him.
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse