NATION

PASSWORD

Task Force Rainbow(IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:
Alexei wasn't surprised that the Arab would not understand much. He gave a slight chuckled and finished eating the meatloaf.

"Do not worry. It is mild info you wouldn't be interested in." He said in English, with a heavy accent.

"I served in Georgia and Chechnya. As well as other places." He said again English.

Speaking English was a requirement for him sing part of this team. Taking four years of English in high school proved to be handy after all.

"I understood that part," Akarah said. "It was the phrases after that I lost, and . . . I'm sorry, I really should be knowledgeable about your language. After all, your leader supports the leader I served under." Akarah wasn't sure if saying names was a good thing here, and he hoped Alexei knew who he meant. "Maybe one day, your leader will have to send men and arms to Syria."

Alexei caught to the subtlety. Even if this was supposed to be an international team, his allegiance was to Russia, not NATO, and not the UN.

"No offense taken my friend. Yes. Eventually he most likely will. But I'm sure the conflict int escalate so much." Alexei said as he raised his glass of juice in a cheerful mood.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
"I understood that part," Akarah said. "It was the phrases after that I lost, and . . . I'm sorry, I really should be knowledgeable about your language. After all, your leader supports the leader I served under." Akarah wasn't sure if saying names was a good thing here, and he hoped Alexei knew who he meant. "Maybe one day, your leader will have to send men and arms to Syria."

Alexei caught to the subtlety. Even if this was supposed to be an international team, his allegiance was to Russia, not NATO, and not the UN.

"No offense taken my friend. Yes. Eventually he most likely will. But I'm sure the conflict int escalate so much." Alexei said as he raised his glass of juice in a cheerful mood.

Akarah raised his water slightly. "I hope it doesn't escalate, either. For now we will serve the people we were sent here to serve." He shrugged, setting his water down. "I'm only here for experience. I haven't been out in the field long. Hope to learn a thing or two, and it's nice to have someone along similar lines of thinking around. Helps to ease the culture shock and loneliness. I don't think everyone here will be overly different. We've all got similar jobs, and I'm . . . I'm curious about the world." He looked over at the empty table the American commander had saluted earlier. At this point, he wasn't sure what "POW/MIA" stood for, but he felt it had something to do with deceased comrades.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Alexei caught to the subtlety. Even if this was supposed to be an international team, his allegiance was to Russia, not NATO, and not the UN.

Akarah raised his water slightly. "I hope it doesn't escalate, either. For now we will serve the people we were sent here to serve." He shrugged, setting his water down. "I'm only here for experience. I haven't been out in the field long. Hope to learn a thing or two, and it's nice to have someone along similar lines of thinking around. Helps to ease the culture shock and loneliness. I don't think everyone here will be overly different. We've all got similar jobs, and I'm . . . I'm curious about the world." He looked over at the empty table the American commander had saluted earlier. At this point, he wasn't sure what "POW/MIA" stood for, but he felt it had something to do with deceased comrades.

"We all are my friend. I'm more curious about what will be the date of this team. It's odd, Europeans, Americans, Arabs, and a lone Russian. Sounds like they begining of a bad joke." Alexei said with a smirk. He took a sip from his juice.

"Do you know when is the briefing? I'm still new to the base."
"I do as I please"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

"We all are my friend. I'm more curious about what will be the date of this team. It's odd, Europeans, Americans, Arabs, and a lone Russian. Sounds like they begining of a bad joke." Alexei said with a smirk. He took a sip from his juice.

Akarah shrugged. "I just got here as well. So far it looks like I'm the only Arab here, and that's OK. So far." He glanced around the room. "I just hope the mission we're sent on is good, that we're not being sent on a suicide mission or to a country that's in the UN that shouldn't be in the UN and just makes the UN look more and more questionable than it already seems to be." He looked back at Alexei, wanting to switch topics, but felt like that would be rude.
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:"We all are my friend. I'm more curious about what will be the date of this team. It's odd, Europeans, Americans, Arabs, and a lone Russian. Sounds like they begining of a bad joke." Alexei said with a smirk. He took a sip from his juice.

Akarah shrugged. "I just got here as well. So far it looks like I'm the only Arab here, and that's OK. So far." He glanced around the room. "I just hope the mission we're sent on is good, that we're not being sent on a suicide mission or to a country that's in the UN that shouldn't be in the UN and just makes the UN look more and more questionable than it already seems to be." He looked back at Alexei, wanting to switch topics, but felt like that would be rude.

"Well I guess we'll find out soon enough." Alexei said as he noticed Akarah's uneasy vibe and tone. Like he wanted to change topics, which Alexei was fin with.

"Do you cook? My mama and I can cook quite well when we're together, I go see her back in Moscow from time to time. She makes this delicious meat pie that you'd had to taste, it's just so amazingly tasty that there's not any way to describe it." Alexei said with a nostalgic look.
"I do as I please"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:

"Well I guess we'll find out soon enough." Alexei said as he noticed Akarah's uneasy vibe and tone. Like he wanted to change topics, which Alexei was fin with.

"Do you cook? My mama and I can cook quite well when we're together, I go see her back in Moscow from time to time. She makes this delicious meat pie that you'd had to taste, it's just so amazingly tasty that there's not any way to describe it." Alexei said with a nostalgic look.

"I know how to make bread, milk goats, and kill goats for meat, but that's about it," Akarah said, smiling. "It'd be nice to know how to cook more . . . elaborately, but, I don't know if I'll ever get the time. Hopefully, I could get the time to try your mother's pie, someday, I don't know." He put his hands on his lap. "What I wanted to say is how much I appreciate the ingenuity of Russian weapons. I'm left-handed, and I find the AK-47 to be easier to handle than most other weapons. Now, don't think I'm just showering your people with praise, I'm being serious here." He held up his left hand. "No one seems to like this."

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Kyraina wrote:"Originally part of TF Black, but in 2006 Rainbow Split off and became its own Task Force, but for what ever reason it was shut down in 2010, but the Canadian is right we are it's revival team. We are one of four field teams for TF Rainbow. I am a CIA Paramilitary Officer, I was A Combat Controller from 01 to 10 before our lovely Task Force commander stole me away to the CIA, and then came here with him to be one of the field commanders. Also any of y'all that have Dependents like a spouse and kids, well plenty of base housing to move them here, and plenty of places off base as well. Any Way I am Joseph Bridges, the Commander for our team."

Wolfram snorted, "Pretty sure my family'll crucify me if I move them. Daughter's in university for a nuclear engineering degree, wife's an ER surgeon, not exactly in a position to be uprooted. Unfortunately they're used to me being away for extended periods. And I haven't been sent a 'Dear John', so I must be doing something right." finishing his food he set the tray and cutlery aside, "So how about you lot, any family back home or are you all living by the seat of your pants?" An honest question, knowing who had what sort of situation would give a bit of insight into what they thought about. What to tell them if they were wounded, what to listen for if they were down, etc.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:08 am

Anowa wrote:
Kyraina wrote:"Originally part of TF Black, but in 2006 Rainbow Split off and became its own Task Force, but for what ever reason it was shut down in 2010, but the Canadian is right we are it's revival team. We are one of four field teams for TF Rainbow. I am a CIA Paramilitary Officer, I was A Combat Controller from 01 to 10 before our lovely Task Force commander stole me away to the CIA, and then came here with him to be one of the field commanders. Also any of y'all that have Dependents like a spouse and kids, well plenty of base housing to move them here, and plenty of places off base as well. Any Way I am Joseph Bridges, the Commander for our team."

Wolfram snorted, "Pretty sure my family'll crucify me if I move them. Daughter's in university for a nuclear engineering degree, wife's an ER surgeon, not exactly in a position to be uprooted. Unfortunately they're used to me being away for extended periods. And I haven't been sent a 'Dear John', so I must be doing something right." finishing his food he set the tray and cutlery aside, "So how about you lot, any family back home or are you all living by the seat of your pants?" An honest question, knowing who had what sort of situation would give a bit of insight into what they thought about. What to tell them if they were wounded, what to listen for if they were down, etc.

"I'm Married but my wife is currently Deployed to Afghanistan right now, but she should be over here in July, after getting back to Andrews AFB, and then transferring over here to the Security Forces Squadron. Plus we are use to being apart between my deployments, her deployments, our TDYs (that's Temprary Duty), and plus my two years doing ops for the CIA before being assigned here have seen us sleeping in separate beds any where from miles to thousands of miles away. I am just ready to see her again, you know?" Joseph said as he finished his food and then started dean king his glass of Gatorade.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Anowa wrote:Wolfram snorted, "Pretty sure my family'll crucify me if I move them. Daughter's in university for a nuclear engineering degree, wife's an ER surgeon, not exactly in a position to be uprooted. Unfortunately they're used to me being away for extended periods. And I haven't been sent a 'Dear John', so I must be doing something right." finishing his food he set the tray and cutlery aside, "So how about you lot, any family back home or are you all living by the seat of your pants?" An honest question, knowing who had what sort of situation would give a bit of insight into what they thought about. What to tell them if they were wounded, what to listen for if they were down, etc.

"I'm Married but my wife is currently Deployed to Afghanistan right now, but she should be over here in July, after getting back to Andrews AFB, and then transferring over here to the Security Forces Squadron. Plus we are use to being apart between my deployments, her deployments, our TDYs (that's Temprary Duty), and plus my two years doing ops for the CIA before being assigned here have seen us sleeping in separate beds any where from miles to thousands of miles away. I am just ready to see her again, you know?" Joseph said as he finished his food and then started dean king his glass of Gatorade.

Wolfram winced at the mention of Bridges' spouse being enlisted as well, tough times, it would be a bad case for any kids he had that was for damn sure, "Ooh, I hear that, kid. Hard to keep a family together for longer than a few weeks when you're in the SF. My daughter, Hannah, she entered her moody rebellious faze a bit early for my liking... Honestly it surprised my how resourceful she was. Brat managed to scrape enough money together, and forge my signature to get a dove tattooed on her back, at fucking fourteen. She must've sold so much goddamn lemonade and so many pencils, bloody thing cost eight hundred dollars, I couldn't even be mad. She still loves it, so I guess it wasn't too bad a decision." a snort, "Granted she has a new one every time I come home, so it's not too out of the ordinary anymore."

The middle aged man shook his head a bit, "A tip for any kids you have Bridges, cherish everything. Especially if you plan on keeping on with this shit. You don't have the luxury of forgetting the time you spend with your kids. It took me eating an IED and getting shot in the head to realize that." He smiled a bit, remebering the few months coming out of that coma, how despite how absent he was when she was just a child, she retaught him English through German and Arabic, languages her taught her when she was in her early teens when he could, while her mother helped to reteach him how to move the right side of his body again. Hannah, his little pearl, and Clover, his beloved, he really didn't deserve either. The memory reminded him to call them the next moment he could, no one knew when that last ounce of luck would fade away and leave a broken family behind.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kyraina wrote:"I'm Married but my wife is currently Deployed to Afghanistan right now, but she should be over here in July, after getting back to Andrews AFB, and then transferring over here to the Security Forces Squadron. Plus we are use to being apart between my deployments, her deployments, our TDYs (that's Temprary Duty), and plus my two years doing ops for the CIA before being assigned here have seen us sleeping in separate beds any where from miles to thousands of miles away. I am just ready to see her again, you know?" Joseph said as he finished his food and then started dean king his glass of Gatorade.

Wolfram winced at the mention of Bridges' spouse being enlisted as well, tough times, it would be a bad case for any kids he had that was for damn sure, "Ooh, I hear that, kid. Hard to keep a family together for longer than a few weeks when you're in the SF. My daughter, Hannah, she entered her moody rebellious faze a bit early for my liking... Honestly it surprised my how resourceful she was. Brat managed to scrape enough money together, and forge my signature to get a dove tattooed on her back, at fucking fourteen. She must've sold so much goddamn lemonade and so many pencils, bloody thing cost eight hundred dollars, I couldn't even be mad. She still loves it, so I guess it wasn't too bad a decision." a snort, "Granted she has a new one every time I come home, so it's not too out of the ordinary anymore."

The middle aged man shook his head a bit, "A tip for any kids you have Bridges, cherish everything. Especially if you plan on keeping on with this shit. You don't have the luxury of forgetting the time you spend with your kids. It took me eating an IED and getting shot in the head to realize that." He smiled a bit, remebering the few months coming out of that coma, how despite how absent he was when she was just a child, she retaught him English through German and Arabic, languages her taught her when she was in her early teens when he could, while her mother helped to reteach him how to move the right side of his body again. Hannah, his little pearl, and Clover, his beloved, he really didn't deserve either. The memory reminded him to call them the next moment he could, no one knew when that last ounce of luck would fade away and leave a broken family behind.

Joseph Nodded and thanked the Man. After breakfast the team suited up and started training.

19th, JAN, 2012, 1200 Lima

The Team, now dubbed Geronimo, was now the Go Team, after meeting all requirements and even beating the USAF Security Forces Swat Team's time record in the final shoot house by a half second. Joseph had just grabbed his lunch to go, and sat down at his office in Geronimo's building when the Alarms started going off and the PA system calling Geronimo to TF HQ.

A Few Minutes Later

With every one in a nondescript uniform or even civilian clothes, Jax started the brief.

"Early this morning a KLM FLight left South Africa to make it's way to the UK, unluckly the plane has been hijacked, but luckly we did manage to intercept and force the Hijackers to divert course to Ramstein. This Means y'all didn't have to wait very long for this mission." Jax said with a smile, but then his face grew serious. "Now we believe any where from 10 to 20 terrorist are on board this flight, and according the check in records, all seats are filled, so if you include the crew, we have well over 300 Hostages on board that flight. Your mission is to take out those terrorist with out the loss of Civilian Life. Also there will be no use of explosives other then flash bangs, and smoke grenades. Also y'all will be wearing mask to hide y'alls identity.Do Y'all have any questions?"
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Anowa wrote:Wolfram winced at the mention of Bridges' spouse being enlisted as well, tough times, it would be a bad case for any kids he had that was for damn sure, "Ooh, I hear that, kid. Hard to keep a family together for longer than a few weeks when you're in the SF. My daughter, Hannah, she entered her moody rebellious faze a bit early for my liking... Honestly it surprised my how resourceful she was. Brat managed to scrape enough money together, and forge my signature to get a dove tattooed on her back, at fucking fourteen. She must've sold so much goddamn lemonade and so many pencils, bloody thing cost eight hundred dollars, I couldn't even be mad. She still loves it, so I guess it wasn't too bad a decision." a snort, "Granted she has a new one every time I come home, so it's not too out of the ordinary anymore."

-"Communsim"-

"No sir!" Anna squatted next to her duffel bag full of medical equipment and her combat gear. She grabbed the mask supplied and slipped on along with Kevlar vest and IDF standard issued helmet. She really hated the helmet and hoped that Rainbow would give her a new one. Oh well, it would have to work for now. Anna grabbed her quick-reaction medical supplies bag; she expected both civilian and operator casualties. Anna grabbed her M4A1 and 2 clips, each with 30 bullets. She would stay back from the fight and let the more capable fighters combat the terrorists. Anna picked up her battle gear and stood near the entrance to the building, waiting for her squad leader to give the command to move out. Anna's quick- reaction bag included 8 rolls of bandages, 5 shots of morphine, 2 plasma bags, and various other bandages and compression surplus.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:55 pm

Kyraina wrote:
-snip-

"Nyet sir... I shall prepare flashbangs and smokes." Alex said as he began to take notes on the equipment most likely needed for the mission. He had to go make sure no explosives would be brought. The blasts could destabilize the pressure and they would all be dead.

A few minutes later Alexei set a duffle bag on his table on his quarters and opened it to reveal several weaponry. Rifles, magazines, and a couple of pistols.

Alexei began to take out each. First his AK-74u, then the new AK-12 that was a new prototype design to replace the AK-74, then he had his personal favorite. The AN-94, a beautiful rifle that he had grown rather fond of, but this was not the weapon he planned to take. He pulled the weapon he would take to the mission, a Saiga-12 shotgun with a drum magazine of 20 shots, a holographic sights, and a silencer, he also added a grip for better movement. Then he also had another side arm besides the two pistols he had brought, a PP-2000. He checked it for pitch perfect status and set it on the table.

Alexei began to get into uniform. He dressed into a dark blue camo fatigues and jacket. Them his body armor and vest. He carried 3 saiga drums and 5 magazines for his PP. He readied with 6 flash grenades and 4 smoke ones. He set his knee and elbow pads and put on his helmet, he also grabbed two flash breaching charges. These were specially design small charges that instead of making a door blow up they would pierce through it and release a flashing non lethal explosion that would blind the enemy, they would fit he job. He grabbed his weapons and equipment, including his gas mask, and walked to the rest of the team. He would await the call to move out.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Kyraina wrote:"Do Y'all have any questions?"

Wolfram shook his head, "Nope."

After the end of the brief, Wolfram made his way to his equipment locker. JTF2 was a bit lenient on gear, they didn't supply anything more that the basic but they didn't disallow other gear. Why he had a SCAR instead of a C8SFW. As well as hard ballistic shin, and forearm guards. With soft MOLLE thigh guards under his holster, as well as solid cauldrons and a SENTRY helmet. Oakleys and a full face balaclava weren't standard issue either, but they were commonplace enough. Kevlar lined gloves made punching people viable, a plate carrier had steel plates over his back, chest and flanks, and an MP5A2 made it so his bullets wouldn't go through an insurgent and three civvies.

All in all, he was fully obscured, and no longer at risk of frag and shrapnel turning him into mashed potato like last time.

MOLLE webbing was loaded with three mags for primary, two for his Hi-Power, four flashbangs and a duo of Hornets Nests, frag grenades, but with .45 Cal rubber pellets instead of metal shrapnel. The several meters of det cord, eight pounds of C4, remained in the locker. As did the 870 and SCAR-H.

Geared up and ready to roll, Wolfram wandered out to the airfield, waiting for the Passenger plane to land. He noticed the Russkie already assembled at the meeting point, in his own gear. The Saiga in his hands garnered the older man's attention, stepping in beside him he spoke, "I really hope you're hauling slugs, Civvies typically don't like triple-aught casseroles."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kyraina wrote:"Do Y'all have any questions?"

After the end of the brief, Wolfram made his way to his equipment locker. JTF2 was a bit lenient on gear, they didn't supply anything more that the basic but they didn't disallow other gear. Why he had a SCAR instead of a C8SFW. As well as hard ballistic shin, and forearm guards. With soft MOLLE thigh guards under his holster, as well as solid cauldrons and a SENTRY helmet. Oakleys and a full face balaclava weren't standard issue either, but they were commonplace enough. Kevlar lined gloves made punching people viable, a plate carrier had steel plates over his back, chest and flanks, and an MP5A2 made it so his bullets wouldn't go through an insurgent and three civvies.

All in all, he was fully obscured, and no longer at risk of frag and shrapnel turning him into mashed potato like last time.

MOLLE webbing was loaded with three mags for primary, two for his Hi-Power, four flashbangs and a duo of Hornets Nests, frag grenades, but with .45 Cal rubber pellets instead of metal shrapnel. The several meters of det cord, eight pounds of C4, remained in the locker. As did the 870 and SCAR-H.

Geared up and ready to roll, Wolfram wandered out to the airfield, waiting for the Passenger plane to land. He noticed the Russkie already assembled at the meeting point, in his own gear. The Saiga in his hands garnered the older man's attention, stepping in beside him he spoke, "I really hope you're hauling slugs, Civvies typically don't like triple-aught casseroles."

Alexei was about to take one of his cigarettes but then he was taken off by someone. He looked at the so called Wolfram. He eyed him from head to toes for a second. He shrugged at him, as if he hadn't understood what he said. But then he spoke.

"I have one magazine with slugs. I don't use them much. I think it defeats the purpose of a shotgun. And even then if I hit civilian it's only a minor collateral damage. The silencer helps with keeping the pellets to a much... How you say... Tightened shot. I learned it back in Sarajevo, as long as you keep the shit well into the enemies torso, it's fine." He then lit the cigarette and began smoking. He made an offering gesture to Wolfram.
"I do as I please"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:

Alexei was about to take one of his cigarettes but then he was taken off by someone. He looked at the so called Wolfram. He eyed him from head to toes for a second. He shrugged at him, as if he hadn't understood what he said. But then he spoke.

"I have one magazine with slugs. I don't use them much. I think it defeats the purpose of a shotgun. And even then if I hit civilian it's only a minor collateral damage. The silencer helps with keeping the pellets to a much... How you say... Tightened shot. I learned it back in Sarajevo, as long as you keep the shit well into the enemies torso, it's fine." He then lit the cigarette and began smoking. He made an offering gesture to Wolfram.

Wolfram stared at the man as if he grew a second head, this asshole really wanted to risk the hostages like that? Some sort of Russian Rambo on a mission to re-enact the various hostage situations Russia was in charge of. "And hostages bleeding out defeats the purpose of rescuing hostages. So unless you want me to physically restrain you from entering that plane, and for backlash that the Moscow Theater raid would cringe at, then I suggest you unfuck yourself and re-gear with slugs. If a single hostage gets hurt because of your neglectful ass we all get fucked for it. This is not some 'Fly by the seat of your pants' raid on a fucking Chechnyan trailer park of an Afghani cave, this is a fucking 747 with less room to move than a goddamn Nun's asshole. We do this without any collateral damage or we might as well not do it at all."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 pm

Anowa wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Alexei was about to take one of his cigarettes but then he was taken off by someone. He looked at the so called Wolfram. He eyed him from head to toes for a second. He shrugged at him, as if he hadn't understood what he said. But then he spoke.

Wolfram stared at the man as if he grew a second head, this asshole really wanted to risk the hostages like that? Some sort of Russian Rambo on a mission to re-enact the various hostage situations Russia was in charge of. "And hostages bleeding out defeats the purpose of rescuing hostages. So unless you want me to physically restrain you from entering that plane, and for backlash that the Moscow Theater raid would cringe at, then I suggest you unfuck yourself and re-gear with slugs. If a single hostage gets hurt because of your neglectful ass we all get fucked for it. This is not some 'Fly by the seat of your pants' raid on a fucking Chechnyan trailer park of an Afghani cave, this is a fucking 747 with less room to move than a goddamn Nun's asshole. We do this without any collateral damage or we might as well not do it at all."

Alexei began to chuckle, then he began to laugh. He laugh for a while. He was surprised at the mere fact that this guy out of nowhere was screaming at him and acting so self righteous. Alexei didn't want any civilian dead, he wanted the terrorists dead. That was the objective. Kill the terrorists, if a civilian would get caught in the crossfire it be a tragic occasion. But he knew that wouldn't happen. He trusted in the teams ability to infiltrate and deal with them quietly.

He looked at Wolfram for a bit. He looked strong, he could give him a good fight. But Alexei wasn't looking for that. He then saw the Canadian patch.

He laughed even more. "You're funny my friend. I though you Canadians were supposed to be nice. Do not worry about me. I don't plan to kill anyone that doesn't deserve it." He then set his cigarettes back on his pocket, knowing the canook had no interest in it.
"I do as I please"

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Anna walked over to the JTF2 man and the Russian. She overheard him talking about the tragic collateral damage. " Hey asshole! Yea, you Russki! I would recommend you go chose a different weapon or put some slugs in that gun! Every single one of those people have families in there. People love them and I will not have them die because you are to stubborn and stupid to not change to slugs! Even if they are wounded, they have to pay the bills for the damage you caused them. Plus that makes my job harder! Now get your ass back in there and change your damn weapon, Russki!"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Anowa wrote:Wolfram stared at the man as if he grew a second head, this asshole really wanted to risk the hostages like that? Some sort of Russian Rambo on a mission to re-enact the various hostage situations Russia was in charge of. "And hostages bleeding out defeats the purpose of rescuing hostages. So unless you want me to physically restrain you from entering that plane, and for backlash that the Moscow Theater raid would cringe at, then I suggest you unfuck yourself and re-gear with slugs. If a single hostage gets hurt because of your neglectful ass we all get fucked for it. This is not some 'Fly by the seat of your pants' raid on a fucking Chechnyan trailer park of an Afghani cave, this is a fucking 747 with less room to move than a goddamn Nun's asshole. We do this without any collateral damage or we might as well not do it at all."

Alexei began to chuckle, then he began to laugh. He laugh for a while. He was surprised at the mere fact that this guy out of nowhere was screaming at him and acting so self righteous. Alexei didn't want any civilian dead, he wanted the terrorists dead. That was the objective. Kill the terrorists, if a civilian would get caught in the crossfire it be a tragic occasion. But he knew that wouldn't happen. He trusted in the teams ability to infiltrate and deal with them quietly.

He looked at Wolfram for a bit. He looked strong, he could give him a good fight. But Alexei wasn't looking for that. He then saw the Canadian patch.

He laughed even more. "You're funny my friend. I though you Canadians were supposed to be nice. Do not worry about me. I don't plan to kill anyone that doesn't deserve it." He then set his cigarettes back on his pocket, knowing the canook had no interest in it.

Wolfram thought for a moment, rage building rather swiftly, he'd been in this business for 21 years now. He could take the Dishonorable Discharge from putting a round into this guy's knee, his family would still care, he'd probably find a job with the RCMP easily enough, his safety switched to semi the thought being very nearly confirmed in his eye, before it clicked back to safe. He mentally digressed. The Israeli arrived very promptly giving her own two cents, yet again grinding the fact that buckshot in this situation was fork in dick retarded. When the girl was done, Wolfram continued, "I didn't plan to eat an IED and get shot in the face. It still happened. Plans don't work when there's too many variables, and triple-aught is ten very lethal variables. It's your ass if you turn a kid into paste because Tango decides to duck. And we aren't gonna say that it wasn't your fault."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Alexei hadn't taken even ten seconds of relaxing before yet another person barged into his small moment of tranquility. He grunted as he heard the medic, an Israeli, making remarks and insults. So much for the top of the best in tactical operations.

He let go of a puff of smoke and then turned his head to the Israeli. "I have drum of slugs. I don't take orders from you. Please let me enjoy a moment of silence." He then turned his head back to front.

Then he heard the Canadian. "Say what you will... My back is already filled with scars... I can take some more." He said with an much calm tone. "Sorry about your IED. I lost friends from those. Even made some myself. Not something I'm proud of."
"I do as I please"

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Alexei hadn't taken even ten seconds of relaxing before yet another person barged into his small moment of tranquility. He grunted as he heard the medic, an Israeli, making remarks and insults. So much for the top of the best in tactical operations.

He let go of a puff of smoke and then turned his head to the Israeli. "I have drum of slugs. I don't take orders from you. Please let me enjoy a moment of silence." He then turned his head back to front.

Then he heard the Canadian. "Say what you will... My back is already filled with scars... I can take some more." He said with an much calm tone. "Sorry about your IED. I lost friends from those. Even made some myself. Not something I'm proud of."

Anna continued " I'll let you enjoy your minute of silence when you deserve it! Go put that damn shotgun away and grab an assault rifle! We both know you aren't gonna use the slugs because of you were you woulda grabbed more. And think of the children, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and who ever else is in that plane! They are going on vacation, coming home after a business trip, going to see family, whatever they're doing and they are killed not by terrorists but by their so called "liberators". How are you going to explain to their family that they died because you were to stubborn to use a sensible weapon. Or do you just let your government do your dirty work when you kill civilians? It seems as if that all Russians do that, kill innocents and then cover it up."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Alexei hadn't taken even ten seconds of relaxing before yet another person barged into his small moment of tranquility. He grunted as he heard the medic, an Israeli, making remarks and insults. So much for the top of the best in tactical operations.

Anna continued " I'll let you enjoy your minute of silence when you deserve it! Go put that damn shotgun away and grab an assault rifle! We both know you aren't gonna use the slugs because of you were you woulda grabbed more. And think of the children, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and who ever else is in that plane! They are going on vacation, coming home after a business trip, going to see family, whatever they're doing and they are killed not by terrorists but by their so called "liberators". How are you going to explain to their family that they died because you were to stubborn to use a sensible weapon. Or do you just let your government do your dirty work when you kill civilians? It seems as if that all Russians do that, kill innocents and then cover it up."

"I'll do the mission at the best of my abilities. Like I said. I don't plan to kill anyone that doesn't deserve it. End of story." Alexei said and then resumed to smoking. He was starting to lose patience. It's almost as if they hadn't understood what he said about the silencer. Maybe the Israeli hadn't heard, though he doubted given her ability to know he had said "collateral damage" nothing better than to be berated by the medic. And even worse, a women.

"I should've been a sniper... They get the fun parts. Point and shoot." He said with melancholy.
"I do as I please"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

"I'll do the mission at the best of my abilities. Like I said. I don't plan to kill anyone that doesn't deserve it. End of story." Alexei said and then resumed to smoking. He was starting to lose patience. It's almost as if they hadn't understood what he said about the silencer. Maybe the Israeli hadn't heard, though he doubted given her ability to know he had said "collateral damage" nothing better than to be berated by the medic. And even worse, a women.

"I should've been a sniper... They get the fun parts. Point and shoot." He said with melancholy.

"Snipers have a higher percentage of PTSD per capita than any other combat role. You don't want to be one." Turning to the Israeli, he spoke in just an equal deadpan. "They likely don't have body armor, so rifles will go through them, 5.56 or not. So your standing isn't the best either."

"That being said. Russkie, I'd suggest loading your slugs first. Because if you have to use more than ten rounds with the whole team going in we are doing something very wrong." He paused, before offering thew man his hand, "Wolfram Herrman. JTF2."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Anna shrugged " The rifle does matter. The rifle is more accurate and when shooting it you have a higher percentage of hitting your target. That was my reasoning. I don't know though. It's possible the bullet could go straight through. I'm just a combat medic, your obviously more experienced and a specialist in this matter. And Russki, planning is the key word. I don't care what the hell you plan to do, it's what you actually do. If I find out that any civilian as hurt from buckshot I will have your ass." Anna didn't like to argue with the Canadian. He scared her, which was a rare occurrence in the Israeli medic's world. He was battle worn and obviously dangerous. She would not want to be on the other side of him in a fight.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Anowa wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:

"Snipers have a higher percentage of PTSD per capita than any other combat role. You don't want to be one." Turning to the Israeli, he spoke in just an equal deadpan. "They likely don't have body armor, so rifles will go through them, 5.56 or not. So your standing isn't the best either."

"That being said. Russkie, I'd suggest loading your slugs first. Because if you have to use more than ten rounds with the whole team going in we are doing something very wrong." He paused, before offering thew man his hand, "Wolfram Herrman. JTF2."

Alexei took a brief time before he finally let go of the cigarette and stepped on it with his boot. He then gave his hand to the Canadian in return. He ignored what the Israeli kept saying.

"I'm sorry for any misunderstandings... I shall take your advice into consideration. Alexei Demidov. 1st lieutenant, Spetnaz."
"I do as I please"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:53 am

Akarah watched the confrontation between Alexei and two other operators play out, and while he agreed Alexei shouldn't be bringing a shotgun, he didn't think those two should've gone so far as to call him an asshole.

What all could Akarah do, though? Probably nothing if he wanted to keep himself clean. He tied his keffiyah tightly around his head, covering his nose and mouth, before slinging his loaded AK-47 over his shoulder. He wanted to say something now, but wasn't sure what he could say that would help. He approached Alexei quietly, whispering, "I don't think you're an asshole."

Whether that was helpful or not was up to Alexei.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse