NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire [OOC] (Concluded)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Valyria, could I app as Han Solo and Maybe Chewbacca??

choobaka
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Anyway, sarcasm aside. I plan to have the IC up either Thursday night or Friday (I have a hard time delivering IC on the day I set so don't settle on this too much)

Also Meso, going to have to ask that you change your number since we have a Ninth brother. Maybe Tenth or something.

I'm thinking of having Vader/The Emperor end the Inquisition during the RP due to all the Jedi being defeated. Just to spice things up for all these Inquisitors, and make them have to find a new purpose in life.

Well fuck me in the ass with a 15 inch dildo.
Don't make me get creative up in here.

But, no, seriously, what would a retired Inquisitor do?

I'll take you up on that offer.

But in all seriousness - bounty hunting? Working with the Imperial Navy? Cage matches? Fucking people in the ass with a fifteen-inch dildo? I mean, they have a lot of marketable skills - hell, if their prediction's up to scratch they could go into stock brokering or some such.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Anyway, sarcasm aside. I plan to have the IC up either Thursday night or Friday (I have a hard time delivering IC on the day I set so don't settle on this too much)

Also Meso, going to have to ask that you change your number since we have a Ninth brother. Maybe Tenth or something.

I'm thinking of having Vader/The Emperor end the Inquisition during the RP due to all the Jedi being defeated. Just to spice things up for all these Inquisitors, and make them have to find a new purpose in life.

True, actually.

Well, I mean, you could really strike fear into people by slaughtering enemy soldiers.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 pm

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Yo Valyria, is the idea I TG'd you fine or should I try something else?

It's fine, go nuts.

Arg, I'm going to say no.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:

With Barriss, probably have her sit in her cabin and realise that she can't even summon up the dark side to vent her anger due to how depressed she is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Das Stahlreich
Attaché

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Stahlreich » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Mestovakia wrote:
Das Stahlreich wrote:

With Barriss, probably have her sit in her cabin and realise that she can't even summon up the dark side to vent her anger due to how depressed she is.

We could could always try to kill the current Sith and bring back the Sith Empire after getting rid of the Order of the Two.
Last edited by Das Stahlreich on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:
Mestovakia wrote:

We could could always try to kill the current Sith and bring back the Sith Empire after getting rid of the Order of the Two.

Or try to join the Rebels.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Or, Maul takes advantage of the Inquisitors being jobless and the fact that he's a decently powerful Dark Sider.

Maul basically says 'Your master betrayed you, as he betrayed me; look where I ended up. Join me, and we can all make sure that we all live and that he can never harm us again.'

If successful, theoretically, Maul could create a new Sith Order that's less Jedi intolerant considering his mellowing out. Maul probably won't try to rebuild the Shadow Collective with the Inquisitors at his side, but maybe he would, I don't know.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:09 pm

The V O I D wrote:Or, Maul takes advantage of the Inquisitors being jobless and the fact that he's a decently powerful Dark Sider.

Maul basically says 'Your master betrayed you, as he betrayed me; look where I ended up. Join me, and we can all make sure that we all live and that he can never harm us again.'

If successful, theoretically, Maul could create a new Sith Order that's less Jedi intolerant considering his mellowing out. Maul probably won't try to rebuild the Shadow Collective with the Inquisitors at his side, but maybe he would, I don't know.

That'd be an interesting direction to take.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Mestovakia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Or, Maul takes advantage of the Inquisitors being jobless and the fact that he's a decently powerful Dark Sider.

It'd also allow for, even after most of the Jedi or all the Jedi are gone, Light Siders to possibly join the new Sith Order, as they wouldn't be as intolerant.

Ha, ha. Sidious accidentally creates a new Not!Jedi Order and such to oppose him by ridding the galaxy of the Jedi and then trying to get rid of the Inquisitors.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:13 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Mestovakia wrote:

It'd also allow for, even after most of the Jedi or all the Jedi are gone, Light Siders to possibly join the new Sith Order, as they wouldn't be as intolerant.

Ha, ha. Sidious accidentally creates a new Not!Jedi Order and such to oppose him by ridding the galaxy of the Jedi and then trying to get rid of the Inquisitors.

Including an actual Jedi Knight enhanced by decades of Inquisitor Experience. (Looks at the two robots behind Barriss) Along with some support...

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Mestovakia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Including an actual Jedi Knight enhanced by decades of Inquisitor Experience. (Looks at the two robots behind Barriss) Along with some support...

Perhaps. And, considering Barris is probably the eldest Inquisitor, not to mention more experienced in lightsaber combat and Force prowess, Maul would likely make her his de facto direct Sith Apprentice, and therefore a Dark Lady of the Sith (aka need a Darth name). This also places her in a de facto second-in-command position over the rest of the Inquisitors, if she wasn't already.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:25 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Mestovakia wrote:

Perhaps. And, considering Barris is probably the eldest Inquisitor, not to mention more experienced in lightsaber combat and Force prowess, Maul would likely make her his de facto direct Sith Apprentice, and therefore a Dark Lady of the Sith (aka need a Darth name). This also places her in a de facto second-in-command position over the rest of the Inquisitors, if she wasn't already.

She's only the Tenth Sister. I should probably change that. XD

I don't know what her Darth Name should be, though.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Mestovakia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

She's only the Tenth Sister. I should probably change that. XD

I don't know what her Darth Name should be, though.

Darth Sadist

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:50 pm

So basically it's MSF (Metal Gear) but with Sith?
"We will forsake our planets. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with the force. We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are sith without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven."

-Big Maul

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:00 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:

"We will forsake our planets. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with the force. We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are sith without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven."

-Big Maul

Is Barriss accepted?

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I heard we needed more rebels, so I provide:

Name: Romeo Farslider

Species: Human

Allegiance paid to: the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Remnants)

Appearance:Here

Personality: Formerly a rash but well-respected member of the Alliance, Romeo was regarded, despite his age, as a talented and natural leader. He used these qualities, combined with his excellent flying skills, to move his way up the ranks in the Alliance, always remembering to maintain his balance between his overly-confident flying ace side of his personality and his moralistic leader side, as well as being careful to keep one side from overpowering the other. He was particularly motivated in the Rebellion's cause in his initial career, having an optimistic view towards the future of a world free of the empire's tyranny.
However, Romeo is a very different person now than he was during his prestige within the Rebel Alliance. The destruction of Yavin IV, loss of his squadron, and subsequent dissolution of the alliance as a whole destroyed Romeo's motivation towards fighting the Empire and left him broken and demoralized, gaining a pessimistic view on the future as he put away his X-Wing and abandoned his fight against the altogether, returning to a lonely and secluded life of hiding. However, as of the start of the RP, rumors of a new Jedi arising to revive the Rebellion, as well as an increase in hostility to the Empire in general, have seemed to revitalize his hope for the Rebellion, hinting ever so slightly that the old Romeo was still in there, waiting for the moment when it would have the opportunity to come out once more.

Force Sensitive: No

Skills/Powers: Despite starting his career as a freighter pilot with virtually only a manual to help him, Romeo's experience in the Rebellion and countless hours in the cockpit of an X-wing have tuned Romeo's skills as a pilot to its maximum. Effectively, the combination of an ace pilot behind the stick of a highly effective starfighter of its time had turned Romeo into a nightmare for any unfortunate Imperial Pilot in his way, along with the occasional starship, at some points. Obviously, Romeo's skills are dominated by his starship pilot skills, be it behind an X-Wing or otherwise, but that's not to say it's his only skill. Adrian is a skilled mechanic in starship systems given his field, and is known to be an extremely capable leader and tactician, evident in commanding his own elite flight wing. Otherwise, that's basically it, besides knowledge in navigation of hyperspace lanes and shooting a blaster.

Weaponry
  • A280-CFE Blaster (Default pistol configuration)
  • A280-CFE Blaster; Carbine variant components
  • Spare power packs (5)
  • Vibroknife
  • Thermal Detonator (1)

Ship: Romeo's personal T-65B X-wing starfighter, smuggled into hiding to his residence in Tyrena, along with himself, post dissolution of the Rebel Alliance. It notably has a black finish with white war paint all along it, chipped away by years of battle.

Biography:
Romeo Farslider was born to Carlan Farslider, a well-known Corellian freighter pilot and not as well known smuggler, living a well-off life in the riverside city of Tyrena. Romeo never knew his mother, an estranged woman who he never bothered to figure out the identity of due to his father's rather... brief relationship with her. At an age when he should have been devoting more time to education, Romeo was with his father working with his freighter as a full job, both learning important life skills from his big man as well as discovering his natural talent of flying starships, both big and small. By the time he was a teenager, Romeo was working his father's freight job independently, using the solo flights in space to reflect on a possible future in his flying career and to go the extra mile in helping out an otherwise one-person job.

Romeo turned a blind eye to the Anti-imperial protests across his home planet once the announcement of a New Order came into importance. In his mind, so long as this "New Order" or whatever it was did not impede in his work, he was fine with it. But things soon became clear to him that this New Order he was turning an eye to wasn't playing around, in the form of massive ships and fearsome soldiers clad in white uniforms suddenly appearing in his world. News of unorganized rebels and terrorists riskng up across this new Empire's territory became a concern for Romeo, as this was surely going to lead into pirates coming into play, which would in turn effect his work severely. While Romeo's father secretly began attending meetings of plotting a more organized resistance to the Empire, Romeo kept to civilian life, attempting to keep the impending conflict as far away from his life as possible while the fires of war were inevitable.

The one spark that ignited the whole flame was the horrifying news that Romeo received one day, which would change his whole view on the situation completely. The decrease in security in the region, thanks to the drafting of pilots from Corellia, had opened the window to Romeo's worst fear: raids from pilots. This especially hit him hard at home as he received the news of his father's death to a pirate raid, which ultimately destroyed any hope or faith Romeo had in the Empire completely. In his eyes, if the Empire, with its massive starships and swarms of fighters, could not protect a single man from a band of pirates, then he did not deserve to fly under their authority any longer. This was especially true when he noticed an increase in surveillance by the Empire, which further added to his spite and resentment for the institution. Though the Empire took note of his father's collaboration with the organized Rebels, they still attempted to draft Romeo to use his pilot skills against the same rebellion his father met with. When the draft came to his door, however, Romeo did the exact opposite of what the Empire intended for him to do, and instead took up arms with the Rebellion as revenge for his father's death. With a contingent of some of Tyrena's Rebel populace and to-be squadron mates, along with a handful of his father's money to purchase weapons and a new starfighter, Romeo left Corellia in his freighter and found his new home on the rebel world of Yavin IV, where he would take the ranks of the Rebellion's growing starfighter corps.

Initially flying smuggling missions for the fledgling rebellion using his old Corellian freighter, Romeo found the cockpit of an X-wing starfighter to be much more suitable to his taste. Romeo was unusually skilled in piloting his X-wing even against the toughest of odds, and found himself leading his squadron more than his actual squadron commander was. Soon, Romeo was given command of his own personal fighter wing, comprised of many of the individuals he ferried off of Corellia years ago as well as defecting Imperial Pilots just joining the cause. Romeo's wing partook in a number of dogfights against the enemy's far inferior but more numerous TIE-fighter squadrons, coming out of virtually every dogfight victorious, in the end. Romeo racked up an impressive amount of successful missions and an even greater amount of confirmed kills, so much so that he was promoted to Lieutenant and asked to partake in the most dangerous missions yet, which he gleefully accepted and completed with ease.

While Romeo was not a member of the X wing squadrons tasked with destroying the Death Star, he was present during the crucial Battle of Scarif, responsible for delivering the plans of the super weapon to the Rebellion in time for a climactic battle above Yavin IV to commence. However, as evident in the battle, the Death Star still stood at the end of the day, sealing the fate for the Rebellion and their precious home base. Romeo managed to escape from the temple on the moon just in time to avoid being killed by the Death Star firing, only to watch in horror as his former squadron were killed by the second blast and subsequent battle above the planet. With no clear options in sight besides surrendering, and most of the leadership dead or in hiding, the Rebellion had effectively been finished. Left demoralized and drifting in space above the wreckage of his planet, Romeo turned and went into hiding on the only other place he could call home: Corellia, with only his astromech droid R2-J1 to keep himself company now.

Out of work, demoralized, and well aware of the risks if his identity as a former rebel ace pilot was discovered, Romeo settled back in his old residence on Tyrena, keeping his old starship hidden in his freighter's old hangar as he continued to work for as much money as he could, be it jobs for friends or otherwise. While he still held a deep hatred for the Empire and what it did to him, this wasn't as prominent as his demoralized status now that the Rebellion had been effectively finished. Combined with the fact that it seemed as if there was no stopping the Empire and it's new moon-sized super weapon and use in crushing any additional rebellions, it looked as if all hope had been lost for trying to stop the empire once more, while all motivation to fight on had disappeared from Romeo's once charismatic personality.

However, rumors began to arise among the underground populace of Tyrena about a possible resurgence of the Rebellion, as well as the return of Luke Skywalker, the famed Jedi now in hiding who had rescued Princess Leia from the empire before. With these rumors in mind, it seemed as if maybe all hope wasn't lost for the Rebellion completely...

RP Example: viewtopic.php?p=31165189&sid=bb04597a528efbad16642f455af47915#p31165189
viewtopic.php?p=31443284#p31443284

Notes: Is accompanied by a R2 series astromech known as R2-J1, with no notable feats or features besides it having red as his secondary colors.
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:33 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:

-Big Maul

Sounds almost about right.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:30 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Mestovakia wrote:

Alon would never join a dark sider. He might be a gray Jedi but he still has much resent over what the Sith did to the Order.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Alon would never join a dark sider. He might be a gray Jedi but he still has much resent over what the Sith did to the Order.

But, you see, Maul is more leaning towards a 'Grey' Sith, so to speak, when you think about it. And he isn't even an official Sith anymore; Sidious has renounced him, he renounced his own title as Darth, etc. Technically, he's just a Dark Sider who's decently strong in the Force that fuels his Dark Side power with his hatred/anger toward the Emperor (which is more than enough, trust me). Other than that, Maul has started mellowing with age (he's still a manipulative bastard, but I digress).

Not to mention Maul had nothing to do with the destruction of the Jedi Order... it was Sidious and Vader. More points for supporting Maul, tbh.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:29 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Alon would never join a dark sider. He might be a gray Jedi but he still has much resent over what the Sith did to the Order.

But, you see, Maul is more leaning towards a 'Grey' Sith, so to speak, when you think about it. And he isn't even an official Sith anymore; Sidious has renounced him, he renounced his own title as Darth, etc. Technically, he's just a Dark Sider who's decently strong in the Force that fuels his Dark Side power with his hatred/anger toward the Emperor (which is more than enough, trust me). Other than that, Maul has started mellowing with age (he's still a manipulative bastard, but I digress).

Not to mention Maul had nothing to do with the destruction of the Jedi Order... it was Sidious and Vader. More points for supporting Maul, tbh.

Good point. Though he would try to fight him at first maybe Maul could convince him later.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Who wants to meet Maul when/if he decides to go to the Rebels?

Or, in simpler terms: who wants to intercept him when he probably ends up showing up at a Rebel base (not the Rebel headquarters, mind ye).

Das Stahlreich
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Stahlreich » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:00 pm

As cool as that idea is, I don't think my character would be out there being tolerant to the Jedi. He most certainly revels in the purer aspects of the Dark Side, especially the rather violent traditions.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Das Stahlreich wrote:

As cool as that idea is, I don't think my character would be out there being tolerant to the Jedi. He most certainly revels in the purer aspects of the Dark Side, especially the rather violent traditions.

Okay, but Maul should still be able to convince him that any of the few few remaining Jedi left are allies as the Emperor is a threat to all of their existences.

Plus, Maul can probably teach him to direct that anger/hatred/violence toward the Empire.

Das Stahlreich
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Stahlreich » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:08 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Das Stahlreich wrote:

Okay, but Maul should still be able to convince him that any of the few few remaining Jedi left are allies as the Emperor is a threat to all of their existences.

Plus, Maul can probably teach him to direct that anger/hatred/violence toward the Empire.

For a short period, maybe. But ultimately, he wouldn't want some kind of "Grey Sith" or anything. And he'd definitely try to kill the Jedi after their usefulness was used up. Maybe a few left, but only so there'd be some more to hunt down and kill later.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse