NATION

PASSWORD

The 1910 Expedition(IC/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

The 1910 Expedition(IC/Closed)

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:23 pm

OOC: Please make an app at the OOC

It is 1910, and an era of peace is over the land...

All continents and seas have been mapped and colonized, all except one... The Enigma.

You will ask, what is the Enigma? Well, the Enigma is a rumored far southern continent cloaked in a sheet of ice a mile or so deep and is full of, things... Only a few places have been mapped, all by people blown away from their usual route. Svertrygg being the most famous, though his fame only came posthumously, as in the past he was considered as nothing but a madman...

Now, as icebreaker ship technology becomes more advanced through the months and years, perhaps old man Svertrygg's claims could be confirmed.

Haraldr Olafing
It took a few weeks, but I can confirm we are so close to the ETA. Icebergs has been spotted, with the number of them being spotted growing slowly as we inch closer to the supposed coast of Enigma. Whatever we will find, I hope it ain't just ice.

He closed his book as he finished writing the entry up, and without anything to do, the man slept...
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Return to International Incidents