NATION

PASSWORD

Broken Governments RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Broken Governments RP

Postby Typelimistan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 pm

After a major outbreak of blood fever, the world has been left in ruins, 50% of the population left dead, 50% left with marking and scars of the fever. The old governments have fallen. Some people have been granted strange powers through their markings. Many of these, Malfettos, as they call themselves are rising up and creating great nations, others despise them and try to seek out and kill their kind.
Name:
Description of character:
Character looks:
Name of your Nation:
Malfetto? If so what powers:
Is your nation anti malfetto:
Leave a link to an image of your countries borders:
Military Info:
Government Info:
Economic Info:
Anything Else:
To make borders please use this map
https://mapchart.net/europe-detailed.html
https://mapchart.net/europe-detailed.html
Last edited by Typelimistan on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kuthernburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuthernburg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Name : Prime Minster Duntly
Description of character: Tuff And Proud kuthernburg man who will take any means necessary to restore the world.
Character Looks:Young Man Mid 20s Light skin
Anti-Malfetto: Northern Regions Yes Rest No
Country Boarders : https://imgur.com/JMnyAlP
Military Info :
Royal Kuthernburg Marines (RKM ,5,000 Uses Navy Equipment)
Royal Kuthernburg Navy (RKN , 20 Frigate's 6 Nuclear Submarines 2 Nuclear power Aircraft Carriers 900 Aircraft 15 Destroyer's 800 Aircraft )
Royal Kuthernburg Army (RKA 2,000 150 Aircraft 2 20" Cutter boats 60 Tanks 300 Light Tanks 490 Humvees)
Royal Kuthernurg Military Police/Peackeeprs (RKMPP 300 Soldiers 100 Aircraft 2 Frigate's 50 Armored Vehicles)
Royal Kuthernburg Coast Guard & Special Forces (RKCGSF 6 Frigates 10 Amphibious Aircraft Carriers 30 Speed Boats 1,000 Soldiers 300 Aircraft )
Economy Info : 1.7 Trillion Us Dollarers
Extra Info: Kuthernburg Will Be playing a important role and trying to bring peace between the two beings

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:42 am

Kuthernburg wrote:Name : Prime Minster Duntly
Description of character: Tuff And Proud kuthernburg man who will take any means necessary to restore the world.
Character Looks:Young Man Mid 20s Light skin
Anti-Malfetto: Northern Regions Yes Rest No
Country Boarders : https://imgur.com/JMnyAlP
Military Info :
Royal Kuthernburg Marines (RKM ,5,000 Uses Navy Equipment)
Royal Kuthernburg Navy (RKN , 20 Frigate's 6 Nuclear Submarines 2 Nuclear power Aircraft Carriers 900 Aircraft 15 Destroyer's 800 Aircraft )
Royal Kuthernburg Army (RKA 2,000 150 Aircraft 2 20" Cutter boats 60 Tanks 300 Light Tanks 490 Humvees)
Royal Kuthernurg Military Police/Peackeeprs (RKMPP 300 Soldiers 100 Aircraft 2 Frigate's 50 Armored Vehicles)
Royal Kuthernburg Coast Guard & Special Forces (RKCGSF 6 Frigates 10 Amphibious Aircraft Carriers 30 Speed Boats 1,000 Soldiers 300 Aircraft )
Economy Info : 1.7 Trillion Us Dollarers
Extra Info: Kuthernburg Will Be playing a important role and trying to bring peace between the two beings

Accepted, but do you mind if I tweak your borders, or you could make them. I'll send you a telegram of the link to the map of the world.

Celestila
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Celestila » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:03 am

Name: Cobalt Dragontine

Description of character: Cobalt lost his parents at a young age. He began his reign and conquering spree at the age of 13. He is currently 22.

Character looks: 6ft 2in, long cobalt blue hair, cobalt blue sleeveless trench coat with gold trim, tan pants and military boots that reach his knees. He has one blue and one yellow eye. Light skin.

Name of your Nation: Dragontine

Malfetto? If so what powers: Yes. can turn skin into any metal
Is your nation anti malfetto: no

Military Info: Human army with a malfetto special ops unit. About 20,000 regular soldiers. Militiary consists of airforce, navy, army, coast guard, border patrol, and marines.

Government Info: Monarchy

Economic Info: Economic powerhouse

Anything Else: In Dragontine the Muslim religion is illegal
Last edited by Celestila on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Celestila wrote:Name: Cobalt Dragontine

Description of character: Cobalt lost his parents at a young age. He began his reign and conquering spree at the age of 13. He is currently 22.

Character looks: 6ft 2in, long cobalt blue hair, cobalt blue sleeveless trench coat with gold trim, tan pants and military boots that reach his knees. He has one blue and one yellow eye. Light skin.

Name of your Nation: Dragontine

Malfetto? If so what powers: Yes. can turn skin into any metal
Is your nation anti malfetto: no

Military Info: Human army with a malfetto special ops unit. About 20,000 regular soldiers. Militiary consists of airforce, navy, army, coast guard, border patrol, and marines.

Government Info: Absolute dictatorship

Economic Info: Economic powerhouse

Anything Else: In Dragontine the Muslim religion is illegal

Accepted but, I'll make your borders since you seem to have failed to provide your own.

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Since I'll be joining in on this, here's my nation.
Name: Adelina Armeturo
Description of character: Born to a rich family of merchants her life was fairly simple until the blood fever killed her mother and left her with strange silver hair and a missing eye due to infection. After joining an elitist group of malfettos, who ran her hometown, she helped them overthrow the queen of Kenettra and, stabbed them in the back taking the thrown for her own.
Character looks: Strange silver hair, a missing eye, short with a muscular build.
Name of your Nation: Kenettra
Malfetto? If so what powers: Illusions
Is your nation anti malfetto: Yes, she aims to cleanse the world of Malfettos so that she will be the only one.
Military Info: A large army of 500,000 land troops, armed with swords and spears. 2,000 Ships in her fleet, and 5,000 planes in her airforce. Her main generals are Sergio, a malfetto who can make storms, and Teren a malfettos granted super strength and regeneration.
Government Info: Monarchy
Economic Info: Their main export is fine jewels, and fish.
Anything Else: The queen is not of sound mind

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Beginning

Postby Typelimistan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:31 am

Queen Adelina clears her throat loudly
"Hello, Fellow world leaders, it is an honor to me and my grand country of Kenettra to invite you to my court.

Celestila
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Greetings

Postby Celestila » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:39 am

Cobalt says to Queen Adelina:
" Hello, My name is king Cobalt of the nation Dragontine. "

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:41 am

She laughs
"You act as if I don't know you! Don't you remember, I was the one who granted you the land to the beginning of your kingdom, 9 years ago, surely you wouldn't forget that."

Celestila
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestila » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm

"I'm terribly sorry but I've been so focused on conquering neighboring countries and planting spies in others that I haven't really given that much thought." "But I'll say it now. Thank you for granting me the land that became Dragontine."

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:41 am

She laughs
"Oh yes, your little conquering scheme, I hope that's been going well"
She smirks
"But as my own army helped you in your mission I think we should be able to claim... how does 50% of the land sound"

Celestila
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestila » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 am

"Deal. But I have to keep my land overseas. That's where my major mining operations are going down." "Oh, by the way, please keep your occupational forces out of my border cities. I know they're there." " also, that shipment of new weapons you asked for should be here by the end of the day."

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 am

"I simply don't understand what you mean, none of my forces are on your border cities"
She continues as if oblivious
"And as for the weapon, I'll need it by tonight, land deals will be discussed at that time"

Celestila
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestila » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:24 am

"Then I'll tell them to clear the streets and speed up the delivery."

Typelimistan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Typelimistan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 am

"You will not clear the streets of my own city, bring it to the back entrance of the capital building of the grand Fuhrer, and if that's to hard for you then figure something out"
She waves you away and walks from the room, calling the grand council meeting to an end.
Last edited by Typelimistan on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Celestila
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Celestila » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 am

"As you wish." " by the way, I've actually sent you double the amount of the weapon then you wanted as a show of good will."
Last edited by Celestila on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ubraska
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubraska » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 am

I'd like to join in
Name: Dmitri Kalakov
Description of character: Once a soldier in Ubraska before it was fascist, but now a crude humored veteran vice-president that became quite emotionally crushed when his president and past army comrade died in the plague, now he has taken control of what's left of Ubraska in order to restore peace and order around the world
Character looks: Slavic-Germanic blend with black short hair, he has shaved back and sides of his head and relatively muscular. He has dug up his old army uniform and wears it regularly
Name of your Nation: Ubraska
Malfetto? If so what powers:
Is your nation anti malfetto: No but if they show hostility they will be sent to internment camps
Leave a link to an image of your countries borders: https://imgur.com/a/EZPqc
Military Info: The soldiers of Ubraska use modernized historical equipment from mostly the Third Reich but also from Sweden,
Army size:
20 thousand active staff
20 thousand reservists
200 Trucks
130 APC:s
100 Tanks

Navy size:
24 thousand active staff
15 thousand reservists
20 Battleships
70 Fast assault crafts
25 Submarines
18 Destroyers

Strategic Corps Size:
5 thousand Active staff
4 thousand Reservists

30 MIRV Nuclear Missiles

Air Force Size:
7 thousand Active staff
4 thousand Reservists

40 Jet fighters
25 Jet Bombers
110 Anti-Air tanks
3.000 V2 Missiles (Nuclear Warhead Armament Possible)

The military that is left has dug in into bases and bunkers and are very cautious of outsiders

Government Info: A democratic state with deep military traditions that respect it's people and regularly have open disscussions with it's people over the national radio. Dislikes people that are self-rightous and don't want anything to do with making the world a better place.
Economic Info: It mostly consists of arms manufacturing, book printing and steel works.
Anything Else: The former concentration camps are now used as interment camps for the hostile Malfettos, most of the Ubraskian people are very patriotic and will do anything for the greater good.

New Aleron
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aleron » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 am

Name: nate vanderbas
Description of character: he was visiting Rome when the plague struck he was stuck so he moved into the abandoned Vatican and started an army to support the rights of all men the plague took his right leg so he is confined to a whell chair
Character looks: he is half Italian half German with a scar
Name of your Nation: aleron
Malfetto? If so what powers: great force of will that makes everyone loyal to him he is unaware of this power it does not work on other malfetto
Is your nation anti malfetto: no we welcome them as part of nation
Leave a link to an image of your countries borders Rome and southern half of Italy
Military Info:100 tanks
10 legions of rifle men
10 nuclear bombs
25 long range ballistic missiles armed with a bunker buster head
Government Info: constitutional republic
Economic Info: ayn rand capitalism
Anything Else: the pope has called abdicated the thrown and gave it to me so im also the pope
Last edited by New Aleron on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse