NATION

PASSWORD

Meh Teh Airport [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Rook Islands-
Secretary

Founded: May 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Meh Teh Airport [Open]

Postby Rook Islands- » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:33 am

Meh Teh Airport - Gateway to Paradise

Meh Teh Airport (IATA: MTA), the Rook Islands, are truly the gateway to Paradise. The pristine white beaches of the Rook Islands and other aspects of life in paradise can all be found in the Rook Islands. Meh Teh Airport is the only airport in the small archipelago and is truly your gateway into paradise. The Rook Islands have a rich history and deep cultural roots, a perfect destination for those wanting to experience local culture or relax under the tropical sun. For explorers, the abandoned Blue Palm Luxury resort and abandoned Japanese bunkers still dot the land and are ready for anyone to explore. Several parts of the Blue Palm Luxury Resort are completely rundown and abandoned while the west wing is out of bounds for everyone. An improved hotel is currently in use to serve tourists which is newly built and has many amenities. Meh Teh Airport is a rather small airport that is undergoing further development but is large enough for small jets and propeller aircraft to bring passengers to the heaven that is the Rook Islands. You can do whatever you want in the Rook Islands, and Meh Teh is your gateway into paradise.

Now, Meh Teh Airport is opening itself to be served in future by airlines looking to expand into paradise.

Information

Meh Teh Airport is approximately 2,150m long and made of asphalt. It was first built in the 1990s by the Blue Palm Luxury Resorts Corporation which improved the island and built the main resort and what remains of the amenities provided. Meh Teh Airport can be visited by small jets and larger propeller aircrafts. As of now, Meh Teh Airport has a single terminal and eight gates only, three of which is currently in use.

Gate A1: Mehteh Air
Gate A2: Boejoe Air
Gate A3: Boejoe Air
Gate A4:
Gate A5:
Gate A6:
Gate A7:
Gate A8:

Meh Teh Airport is connected to the town of Thurston by road, and a shuttle service in the form of a van can take passengers to the town's main square. If the passenger does not wish to disembark at Thurston, the van will continue to drive the passengers to the Blue Palms Luxury Resort. There are two hangars in the airport for airlines to lease a hangar. Only airlines operating at the airport may lease a hangar, and both are not in use.

Hangar 01:
Hangar 02:

Applications

Airline Application:
Code: Select all
[b][u]Application For Destination[/b] [/u]
[b]Name of Airline:[/b]
[b]Link to Airline Storefront (If possible):[/b]
[b]IATA Code:[/b]
[b]Airline CEO:[/b]
[b]Gates Required:[/b]
[b]Aircraft to be Used:[/b]
[b]Is your airline officially supplied by any business that requires vehicles to run throughout the airport?:[/b] Yes [] No []
[b]If yes, please list and link said businesses:[/b]

Hangar Leasing
Code: Select all
[b][u]Application for Hangar Leasing[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Airline:[/b]
[b]Length of Lease:[/b]
[b]Will your airline provide staff to maintain the hangar throughout the lease?[/b] Yes[] No[]
Last edited by Rook Islands- on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE ROOK ISLANDS
The Rook Islands are home to a tiny population of 15,000 scattered in small villages led by a gang of pirates and mercanaries who pledge their allegiance to a rich businessman looking to turn the Rook Islands into his own private kingdom

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Application For Destination
Name of Airline:Boejoe air
Link to Airline Storefront (If possible):
IATA Code: BA
Airline CEO:Tyler C. Boyer
Gates Required:a2 and a3
Aircraft to be Used:Boeing 737s
Is your airline officially supplied by any business that requires vehicles to run throughout the airport?: Yes [] No [] no
If yes, please list and link said businesses:
Last edited by Boejoe on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

Rook Islands-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rook Islands- » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:07 pm

MEH TEH AIRPORT

TO: ALL APPLYING AIRLINES

Dear Sirs and Madams,

We have received your application for flights from Boejoe to the Rook Islands, one of the most beautiful island paradises. After a long processing process, we have deemed that you are ACCEPTED and can start their flights to the Rook Islands immediately.

Signed,
Mr. Joseph Rodriguez
CEO of MehTeh Airport
Last edited by Rook Islands- on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROOK ISLANDS
The Rook Islands are home to a tiny population of 15,000 scattered in small villages led by a gang of pirates and mercanaries who pledge their allegiance to a rich businessman looking to turn the Rook Islands into his own private kingdom

Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Application for Hangar Leasing
Name of Airline:Boejoe Air
Length of Lease:1 year
Will your airline provide staff to maintain the hangar throughout the lease? Yes[] No[] yes
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Meh Teh Airport Management

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of starting scheduled air services between The Dreamliners and The Rook Islands. Enclosed below is our application. We are aware of the limited facuilities that Meh Teh airport has currently. We are looking to deploy our A320s on the route, though we have 737-300 airliners as well if the facilities are better accustomed to it or if management prefers.

Name of Airline: Northern Airways
Link to Airline Storefront (If possible): www.NorthernAir.com
IATA Code: NA
Airline CEO: Joseph Bugaj
Gates Required: 2 (A4-A5)
Aircraft to be Used: A320 (737 can be used if needed)
Is your airline officially supplied by any business that requires vehicles to run throughout the airport?: Yes [] No [X]

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 pm

To whom it may concern:

DESTINATION APPLICATION
Name of airline: Air Argentine
Link to airline storefront (if possible):
IATA code: AA
AIRLINE CEO: Mark Fukaer
Gates required: 4 gates
Aircraft to be used: Airbus A340
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Name of Airline: Red Kangaroo
Link to Airline Storefront (If possible):
IATA Code: RK
Airline CEO: Oliver Davids
Gates Required: 6
Aircraft to be Used: It really depends on where you're located
Is your airline officially supplied by any business that requires vehicles to run throughout the airport?: Yes [] No [x]
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:00 am

Dear Meh Teh Airport, owning a hotel near your airport would be a great benefit. If you wish to own a hotel which is managed by Inn Hotels, please fill out an application form in our storefront (linked in our logo)
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Omotoi
Secretary

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omotoi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Name of Airline: Papa Idi's Aeronautics Division
Link to Airline Storefront (If possible): N/A
IATA Code: OMA
Airline CEO: Olamilekan Idowu
Gates Required: A8
Aircraft to be Used: One Douglas DC-3, probably bringing in drugs or something smh or otherwise just pizzas
Is your airline officially supplied by any business that requires vehicles to run throughout the airport?: Yes [X] No []
  • Papa Idi's Pizzeria
Yet another puppet of Western Pacific Territories, now in ANCAP meme form.

Rook Islands-
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Rook Islands- » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:10 pm

MEH TEH AIRPORT

TO: ALL APPLYING AIRLINES

Dear Sirs and Madams,

We have received your application for flights from Boejoe to the Rook Islands, one of the most beautiful island paradises. After a long processing process, we have deemed that you are ACCEPTED and can start their flights to the Rook Islands immediately.

Signed,
Mr. Joseph Rodriguez
CEO of MehTeh Airport
THE ROOK ISLANDS

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:01 pm

OOC: Isn't Meh Teh Airport located in Kyrat from Far Cry 4. Rook Island is from Far Cry 3, and nowhere near Kyrat
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade