NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:54 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:You gotta love Williams' logic.

Maybe he's secretly a feudalist. Create anarchy in Mississippi by defending the governments and then create his own castle, forcing everyone to work for him in return for security

Glorious.

Is there a movement in America for a return to feudalism?
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

I was expecting Bello to crush Williams there.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Vaquas wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Maybe he's secretly a feudalist. Create anarchy in Mississippi by defending the governments and then create his own castle, forcing everyone to work for him in return for security

Glorious.

Is there a movement in America for a return to feudalism?

I dont see anything online, no
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:I was expecting Bello to crush Williams there.

He's not exactly the crushing type
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Port how many drinks?

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:I was expecting Bello to crush Williams there.

He's not exactly the crushing type

I am kinda confused, he did not really say anything there.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 pm

I'm sorry, I dont speak Southern Black. What the hell did Bellos just say?
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Port how many drinks?

So far, none actually. Williams is staying pretty innocent right now, as far as race and that kind of stuff goes. I'm just drinking my coffee milk normally at this point XD
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:I'm sorry, I dont speak Southern Black. What the hell did Bellos just say?

Brotha, you must open your ears to hear what is spoken, yes, to hear, hear and believe, and have understanding brought on you, oh, yes indeed.

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:01 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:I'm sorry, I dont speak Southern Black. What the hell did Bellos just say?

You can speak southern white.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Brotha, you must open your ears to hear what is spoken, yes, to hear, hear and believe, and have understanding brought on you, oh, yes indeed.

Korwin-Mikke 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:04 pm

I cannot stop laughing.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:I cannot stop laughing.

Why? XD
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:I cannot stop laughing.

Why? XD

Bello and his parlance.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Blarg, couldn't figure out how to write that one

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Wow I think we have the two worst debaters in the country in one room.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Wow I think we have the two worst debaters in the country in one room.

You forgot Hark
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Before I respond, Port, Breck's speech is just going to be buried if you have it posted in the middle of a debate, and it breaks up the whole flow

Just delete it and post once the debate is over. Gives you more time to work on it too

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Before I respond, Port, Breck's speech is just going to be buried if you have it posted in the middle of a debate, and it breaks up the whole flow

Just delete it and post once the debate is over. Gives you more time to work on it too

I'll spoiler it, work on it later tonight, finish it, copy n paste it, then delete that post
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Before I respond, Port, Breck's speech is just going to be buried if you have it posted in the middle of a debate, and it breaks up the whole flow

I'll spoiler it, work on it later tonight, finish it, copy n paste it, then delete that post

You can't delete a post if there's another after it

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:I'll spoiler it, work on it later tonight, finish it, copy n paste it, then delete that post

I'll do what I always do

-snip-
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:23 pm

I'll do what I always do

-snip-

What's the point of putting it in there at all then?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Whatever, I'm almost out of time, I'll post

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:24 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:I'll do what I always do

-snip-

My way of saving it without having to save it on my desktop. This is also my school computer, I have a shit ton of stuff on it
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:26 pm

My way of saving it without having to save it on my desktop. This is also my school computer, I have a shit ton of stuff on it

"Save draft"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse