NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (OOC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 pm

The Solomani wrote:First and last name: Shauna Winters

I'll check it when most everything's finished.

5pb wrote:Mind if I work on an app?

Not at all!
FCC can't stop me!

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Granis wrote:First and last name: (Or more) Solomon (True identity unknown)

Looks good. Accepted.

Exactly how much of this black slime can he control at his best?

I can't think of an exact amount at the moment, but quite a lot. Also, when it is in the form of the creatures, it goes into a kind of autopilot, and doesn't count towards the amount he can control unless he takes direct control over them.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 pm

First and last name: Rin Tsubasa
Appearance: Here
Personality: She is easily tempered, but usually passive. She is an adoring person when you get to know her.
Sexual orientation: Straight
Abilities or equipment: She can distort any object within a 40m range. She carries a warped Tachi that she can use to send waves of distortion at twice the range of her natural abilities. She is also incredibly fast not because of Magic but years of training. She cannot distort any living beings nor can she distort radioactive material. Her physical skills are not very impressive but are above average humans.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: She goest to High School, but she ditches a lot.
Biography: She was born and raised in an urban setting. Her parents died while she was ten. Two years after the death of her parents the world around her began to change with her emotions.
Extra notes: Her tachi was the first thing that she had warped and she now carries it around as a tool and as memorabilia of her past. She goes by Rin.

Don't get rid of this --> #421BlazeIt   srsly though, don't.
Rebel
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 pm

5pb wrote:First and last name: Rin Tsubasa

Rebel

Good to post now.

y u b rebel?
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Frinalia wrote:
5pb wrote:First and last name: Rin Tsubasa

Rebel

Good to post now.

y u b rebel?

#421blazeit
Yay

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Just saying, if anyone in this entire thread recognises what I'm replicating here, I'm sorry, but I just reread it and I couldn't resist.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Granis, I was looking at your character and it hit me. The magic your character uses reminds me of "Black Oil" from the X-Files

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Planet Dolan wrote:Granis, I was looking at your character and it hit me. The magic your character uses reminds me of "Black Oil" from the X-Files

Well, that's kind of awkward, because I have never watched a single episode of X files. I was basing it a little more off prototype than anything. The zombies are from Mahou Shoujo of the End, who are crazy strong runner zombies.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Granis wrote:
Planet Dolan wrote:Granis, I was looking at your character and it hit me. The magic your character uses reminds me of "Black Oil" from the X-Files

Well, that's kind of awkward, because I have never watched a single episode of X files. I was basing it a little more off prototype than anything. The zombies are from Mahou Shoujo of the End, who are crazy strong runner zombies.

Well if you check it out, the black substance your crazed magical is almost completely alike "Black Oil" Except for the growing new limbs stuff xD

Slopuba
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Slopuba » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Someone could give me a short summary of what is happening?

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Slopuba wrote:Someone could give me a short summary of what is happening?

Hospital is being attacked by some monsters and zombies, they left and the magicals are being told to go to the roof

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Good god, I did not expect being an incredibly overpowered villain to be this fun! This may be the best thing ever!

Faustii
Secretary

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustii » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:19 pm

First and last name: Diania; Sosa Aozaki.
Nickname: Hound of Jogah.
Appearance:

Personality: Diania is not an outgoing person, the lessons of secrecy taught by mother and father were taken to heart by her. Yet, she's not an misanthropist, it's just that Diania feels better off being secluded. To be honest, ever since her enslavement adoption by the faeries, Aozaki has adopted a disposition similar to that of Sisyphus: unending frustration at the world for a task that's never ending. Yet, despite all her anger, Diania remains an unusually moral person, especially given the reputation of her older sister (and her rather elastic view of morality). Laws were established by society to create an environment where one can live and enjoy their labor without the risk being killed; murder is the ultimate act of evil -- to be avoided at all costs; evil, wherever it shows, must be put down for the good of all; magic, like science, should be used for the advancement of all mankind. Perhaps, these are the reasons why Diane seeks the death of her sister: Inien Aozaki.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual.

Abilities or equipment:

Danmaku: By concentrating mana at one point of her body and releasing it, Diania can either create magical bullets or a beam of magical destruction. At her strongest, connected with a leyline (areas where the earth release excess magical energy) and being supported by the wisps, she can create a curtain of bullets.

Harden: Following the same principles of Danmaku, Diania can concentrate mana at one point in her body and 'harden' it (strengthening her body to the level of steel).

Forgotten tongue: Diania can understand and write the language of the faes, being one-tenth of their kind helps.

Mana produced by her core is limited, and her main abilities siphon a whole lot of them. Thus, she must finish her fights early or face the dire consequences of running out of her magical energy. Martial arts have never been a her strong point for her.

Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: She wishes.

Biography:

From the musings of Don Jogah:

Diania wasn't always the sweet child she is now; in fact, she used to be Sosa Aozaki, heiress apparent of the Aozaki household. Traditionally, in her family, the firstborn child gets to inherit the entire research of the previous generation but her parents had decided that Inien was far to deadly -- even then the little fox had showed her fangs. This snub, of course, angered the girl to the point of madness -- or perhaps stoked the madness already inside of her body. In the dead of night, more that twenty years of hard earned research disappeared. Vowing to regain what was hers by birthright, Sosa went on a quest to capture her deranged sister. Little Sosa was only seventeen years old. After a year, the two Aozaki sisters would reunite at the port of Hong Kong: one would walk away, unharmed, and the other was left quite broken. Sosa had underestimated her sister, and so her magical core was shattered by Inien. "Let this be lesson, Sosa: respect your elders."

This, my friends, is where I show up! My trip to Hong Kong wasn't all that eventful until I meet Diania, both body and soul awaiting for death. I pitied the poor girl, and being the kind man that I am, I decided to adopt her as one of my own kinsmen. One tenth of my own blood was given to the dying girl; the transformation of her body was quite magnificent. What was once brown hair and eyes had turned ocean blue, a personal gift by me. A few years latter, and little Diania has grown up to be quite an assist to our kind. If I'm allowed to be a bit crass: she's one hell of an enforcer.

Extra notes: Yes, there are such things as wisp cartels. Don't ask why.

Don't get rid of this --> #420BlazeIt srsly though, don't.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 am

Faustii wrote:First and last name: Diania; Sosa Aozaki.

Yes, there are such things as wisp cartels. Don't ask why.

Looks good. Accepted.

What're the goods?
Last edited by Frinalia on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
FCC can't stop me!

Faustii
Secretary

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustii » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Faustii wrote:What're the goods?

In a place you'll never find.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Is it too late to join y'all?
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 am

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:Is it too late to join y'all?

Nope.

Faustii wrote:
Frinalia wrote:

In a place you'll never find.

Aw.....
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am

This is a pretty quiet ooc isn't it?

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:26 am

Eh, sometimes it gets active. Mostly just quiet because nobody's on all at once

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 am

Meh, active here and there. Most posts are people trying to make an application.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:47 am

It's not a typically active rp at all really. Most rp's I've seen/joined are extremely active.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Unfortunately, I'm cursed with school and life I'll probably write a post later. I've been waiting for someone else to...it's been to long

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 pm

5pb wrote:It's not a typically active rp at all really. Most rp's I've seen/joined are extremely active.

Do you have any recommendations? I'm in a fair few rps, but I would like to look at a few of the really active ones.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:15 pm

5pb wrote:It's not a typically active rp at all really. Most rp's I've seen/joined are extremely active.

My good computer burned out and died, so I'm stuck with the sketchy-wifi computer and I don't have much time right now.
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 am

Granis wrote:

Do you have any recommendations? I'm in a fair few rps, but I would like to look at a few of the really active ones.

A fairly active rp is Holy High, it's got its Reboot now and most the players are nice. I'm in that rp I'm not to active cuz it's hard to get interactions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse