NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts: [OOC/Sign-Up/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Miekzhemy wrote:Since everyone's doing it now, should I edit my character's wand into the app?

Oh are we supposed to do that?
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Britanania wrote:
Miekzhemy wrote:Since everyone's doing it now, should I edit my character's wand into the app?

Oh are we supposed to do that?

Don't have too
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Did it anyway :p

Also decided to make an edit to my character's appearance. Nothing real important though
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Let's start talking the main reason we do these RPs, ships!
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm

I forgot to taggity will ap later.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Nuridia wrote:Let's start talking the main reason we do these RPs, ships!

I feel bad for whomever is attracted to Caitie, given her dual nature.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Britanania wrote:

Well my characters are female and Caitie is straight so, we're good.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Britanania wrote:

I'm getting the feeling that someone might end up dueling her in the future. Plenty of room for relationships and rivalries throughout the roster.
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:34 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg wrote:Obviously, I'm terrible at writing biographies, but I do hope it will suffice.

You do know we are doing as first years yes?

I guess I wasn't fully clear on that. Thanks, best of luck with this.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:08 am

Tag

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:34 am

'Sup Tom!
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 am

Nuridia wrote:'Sup Tom!

Hey Nuri!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55 am

Good to see you aboard!
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:21 am

New Rome, update roster pl0x
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 am

I think I remember some of you from looong ago in RP's. Maybe even Hogwarts RP's!
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:46 am

Tomia wrote:Tag

Tomia!

Rannoria wrote:New Rome, update roster pl0x

Done.

Also those who haven't submitted interest and want to join the Rp the Applications will close at noon. Those who have taged and stated interest your are fine if you post your applications after that point, I am just closing it at that point so I know the head count way before we start the RP later today so I can start to get the IC written up. Remember if you taged or showed interest in joining you can post your applications after the deadline.
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:56 am

IC'S GOING UP TODAY WOOHOO!

To everyone that returned, welcome back!
To those of you that are new- welcome!

For stuff I forgot:
Lauren will have a red hawk called Crimson, also a chick, male
Wand is Hickory, 11' 9
Derek still has Grace, she's a chick as of now, will reach maturity in year 3.
Has the same wand as well (Ebony, 12 '4)
And, since his dad is training him to transform, he has already been registered.
He will first successfully transform during his third year.
But, I plan to be a bit evil and have him transform in the middle of the night, and when he wakes up as a Wolf, he's locked in the tower until evening. Just think about that for a second.
Yeah. Someone's going to have to use Tergeo a LOT.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:59 am

Cora's app, Ava, is gone...
I wanted her to duel somebody...
Maybe in a few threads she'll be back?

Also, Rome, are we going to continue the original IC for the 7th year?
Or make a new one?
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 am

New Roman Empire wrote:
Tomia wrote:Tag

Tomia!

Rannoria wrote:New Rome, update roster pl0x

Done.

Also those who haven't submitted interest and want to join the Rp the Applications will close at noon. Those who have taged and stated interest your are fine if you post your applications after that point, I am just closing it at that point so I know the head count way before we start the RP later today so I can start to get the IC written up. Remember if you taged or showed interest in joining you can post your applications after the deadline.

I'm really sorry that I've been taking so long with my app. Been having a bit of the old writers block for the bio, since my original idea's a bit difficult to use in this scenario.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 am

Skylus wrote:Cora's app, Ava, is gone...
I wanted her to duel somebody...
Maybe in a few threads she'll be back?

Also, Rome, are we going to continue the original IC for the 7th year?
Or make a new one?

Probably a new one but I'm not sure. Ok everyone the first arc out of 3 will revolve around the death of a third year student Sarah Wilskin. The arc will be titled Scarlet death or something along the lines of it.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 am

Skylus wrote:IC'S GOING UP TODAY WOOHOO!

To everyone that returned, welcome back!
To those of you that are new- welcome!

For stuff I forgot:
Lauren will have a red hawk called Crimson, also a chick, male
Wand is Hickory, 11' 9
Derek still has Grace, she's a chick as of now, will reach maturity in year 3.
Has the same wand as well (Ebony, 12 '4)
And, since his dad is training him to transform, he has already been registered.
He will first successfully transform during his third year.
But, I plan to be a bit evil and have him transform in the middle of the night, and when he wakes up as a Wolf, he's locked in the tower until evening. Just think about that for a second.
Yeah. Someone's going to have to use Tergeo a LOT.

Derek causing the usual trouble it seems. Since my character isn't a prefect yet she'll probably have the tendency to join in on the fun. That also reminds me that she's supposed to learn the same transformation stuff around her sixth year.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:56 am

Name: Henry Iskander Grey
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Appearance/PictureHenry has midlength dark brown hair, though it changes to almost a dirty blonde during the winter. He has a medium set face, not quite gaunt, but not stocky either, with an average nose and thin, almost invisible lips. His eyebrows match his hair and are longer than mosts, almost curling into a handlebar towards the sides. His eyes are dark grey in clor, a typical sign of his house. Henry's physique is thin, though he is above average height for his age. He has a long confident pace, and his face is set into a permanent impish smirk, as though he set a dungbomb in your bag and it has 3 seconds left on the fuse.
Blood status: Although included in the Sacred 28, House Grey is regarded by most as pureblood, though some may argue that the line had bred with muggles at some point. The house draws it's origin from House Black, from which it seperated back in the 10th century when Richard Black denounced his brother, the current head of the family, and created House Grey, whose line has descended to Henry and his much older brother Arcturus.
House (future house): Slytherin
Patronus (Optional): A Fox
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Henry, though he hides it like the rest of his family, is a pureblood supremacist. Those besides his friends who he trusts wouldn't likely be able to detect this beyond a slight pureblood bias, however those who know him know that he thinks that the Pure should be oin top, and in the darkness of his mind, Henry even holds Grindelwald as one of his personal heroes.
Fears:Eels, Being Deep underwater, Zombies
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Magic, Purebloods, Dogs, Quidditch and Quodpot
Dislikes: Eels, Muggle-borns, Muggle Supremacists, His older brother
Personality: Henry is an outspoken, mischeivious prankster, having a knack for pulling off particulary outraegous pranks. He is kind and caring for those he likes, but for those he doesn't Henry comes off as a snobby asshole troublemaker. He is quite intelligent, and while he does well in classes, he doesn't apply himself as much as his teachers would like. He also has a short attention span.
Brief Backstory: Henry Grey was born to Thomas Grey and Alissa Burke on February 7th, 2006. He was immdiaetly picked on by his 8 year old brother Arcturus. Henry had a good early life, his parents were loving and kind, his family was wealthy and he had a typical sibling rivalry. On Henry's 8th birthday, Arcturus threw Henry's new broom on top of the Grey House, where Henry couldn't reach it. Henry immidiaetly jumped the 5 stories to fetch it, using magic for the first time. There would be several more incidents of this, including setting a fox on Arcturus the day before Arcturus went to Hogwarts for his 7th year. Henry recieved his Hogwarts on his birthday and went to diagon alley with his father and mother, where they purchased his school supplies, including his 12'' ebony dragon heartstring wand, and his cat Igni, named after the cats peculiar glowing red eyes, comparative to pools of molten metal.
Theme (Optional): In the Halls of the mountain king
RP example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=401587 the only one ive participated in on here so far, but I've played D&D for a number of years, along with other roleplaying games like pathfinder.

Do not remove: 3391

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 am

Rome, I'd like to swap one of my characters for another. If it's not too late of course.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 am

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Name: Henry Iskander Grey
Appearance/PictureHenry has midlength dark brown hair, though it changes to almost a dirty blonde during the winter. He has a medium set face, not quite gaunt, but not stocky either, with an average nose and thin, almost invisible lips. His eyebrows match his hair and are longer than mosts, almost curling into a handlebar towards the sides. His eyes are dark grey in clor, a typical sign of his house. Henry's physique is thin, though he is above average height for his age. He has a long confident pace, and his face is set into a permanent impish smirk, as though he set a dungbomb in your bag and it has 3 seconds left on the fuse.
Blood status: Although included in the Sacred 28, House Grey is regarded by most as pureblood, though some may argue that the line had bred with muggles at some point. The house draws it's origin from House Black, from which it seperated back in the 10th century when Richard Black denounced his brother, the current head of the family, and created House Grey, whose line has descended to Henry and his much older brother Arcturus.
Views (Blood ideology, optional): Henry, though he hides it like the rest of his family, is a pureblood supremacist. Those besides his friends who he trusts wouldn't likely be able to detect this beyond a slight pureblood bias, however those who know him know that he thinks that the Pure should be oin top, and in the darkness of his mind, Henry even holds Grindelwald as one of his personal heroes.
Personality: Henry is an outspoken, mischeivious prankster, having a knack for pulling off particulary outraegous pranks. He is kind and caring for those he likes, but for those he doesn't Henry comes off as a snobby asshole troublemaker. He is quite intelligent, and while he does well in classes, he doesn't apply himself as much as his teachers would like. He also has a short attention span.
Brief Backstory: Henry Grey was born to Thomas Grey and Alissa Burke on February 7th, 2006. He was immdiaetly picked on by his 8 year old brother Arcturus. Henry had a good early life, his parents were loving and kind, his family was wealthy and he had a typical sibling rivalry. On Henry's 8th birthday, Arcturus threw Henry's new broom on top of the Grey House, where Henry couldn't reach it. Henry immidiaetly jumped the 5 stories to fetch it, using magic for the first time. There would be several more incidents of this, including setting a fox on Arcturus the day before Arcturus went to Hogwarts for his 7th year. Henry recieved his Hogwarts on his birthday and went to diagon alley with his father and mother, where they purchased his school supplies, including his 12'' ebony dragon heartstring wand, and his cat Igni, named after the cats peculiar glowing red eyes, comparative to pools of molten metal.
RP example: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=401587 the only one ive participated in on here so far, but I've played D&D for a number of years, along with other roleplaying games like pathfinder.

Need the lore quiz.

Applications are now closed. As I have said before those who have posted and stated interest before this post may finish their applications and post them.

Nuridia wrote:Rome, I'd like to swap one of my characters for another. If it's not too late of course.

Nah just get it up ASAP.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:11 am

New Roman Empire wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Name: Henry Iskander Grey

Need the lore quiz.

Applications are now closed. As I have said before those who have posted and stated interest before this post may finish their applications and post them.

Nuridia wrote:Rome, I'd like to swap one of my characters for another. If it's not too late of course.

Nah just get it up ASAP.

I sent my lore quiz yesterday IIRC, but I'll resubmit if you'd like.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse