NATION

PASSWORD

Revolutionary American Communist Summit (IC/CLOSED)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Lamerika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Revolutionary American Communist Summit (IC/CLOSED)

Postby Lamerika » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Victoria, Vancouver Island, Lamerikan
Proletariat Mansion

The Proletariat Mansion rested in the heart Victoria, the capital of the People's Republic of Lamerika. It was a comparatively small, sea side town of around 100,000 people resting on the foot of Vancouver Island. Relatively out of the way, the city had been a key stronghold during years of the revolutionary war, at the seat of the Lamerikan Government since the nation was but a twinkle in Jameson Taylor's eye. The city had been rebuilt over years to be a luxurious and picturesque, yet fortress like, with the Proletariat Mansion in the center. It had built to be the home of the Government, and of Jameson Taylor, General Secretary and founder of the Communist Party, yet also housed several other key political figures, who had come to be known as the 'Four Horsemen': Nick Dalliha, Carlos Aguilar, Nikita Zakharov and Taylor himself.

All four men would be attending the meeting, but most important of the bunch was certainly Nikita Zakharov, newly elected President of the People's Republic. He had prove himself time and time again as he true and loyal comrade of the revolution, but this would be his chance to prove himself as a capable diplomat as well. Now, with civilians gathered around police barricades to see the arrival of Comrade President Jaster Peterson of Revolutionary America. He would hopefully arrive at the Proletariat Mansion shortly, to meet Zakharov at the edge of the Mansion's gardens, leading out onto the road.

He brushed dust off of his suit, as he starred down the main road of waiting for President Peterson to arrive.
THE LAMERIKAN SYNDICALIST FEDERATION
"Can I give you some f*cking fruit juice?" -Zizek
- OOC - Our Leader - Military - Overview - Q & A
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

The Revolutionary America
Secretary

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Revolutionary America » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:03 pm

The arrival of Jaster,the President of Revolutionary America would deeply be unique with the kind of limousine that he would be transported to the Proletariat Mansion as this vehicle would closely look like a tank on wheels with two long cannons in the front and the back,their would be four machine gun turrets on the side of the vehicle poking out of the composite,reactive and slat armouer of the "War limousine" which was created by the Ministry of defense to ensure that the President is well protected from any kinds of attack that may come.

Inside the limousine,the President would be quietly reading some proposed documents,he created before the dawn of the summit began for mostly like things of trade and defense to talk in the summit about as he is fairly new to diplomatic summits and wanted to keep things simple in way to avoid conflict with the Lamerikan President in anyway possible,he would have just see want happens and that is all he can do.

Soon,after the last turn of the road the limousine would be driving pass the crowds on the left and right side of the road as it nears the mansion and begins to pull into the lot where Zakharov would be standing,the limousine would stop and the driver would be first to get out and open the door at the end of the vehicle,to allow Jaster to step out of the car,wearing the same type of armymen uniform that he wore in the Blood Revolution against the Establishment government that lasted five years and had more casualties then the civil war between the Union and rebels back in the 1800s or so,but that would over and it would be time for his government created after the revolution to show itself to the world without fear and only determination to spread their revolution to every country on the globe.

Jaster would head over towards Zakhavora to greet him,but first he would a salute before speaking."I do hope,we Americans of similar cause do establish a prefect alliance between our nations that will last a thousand years or so" Said in a light confident and firm tone and the lamerikans would notice he without bodyguards as to Jaster bodyguards would show the leader to be weak and helpless to protect himself in a attack against assassins or terrorists as the leader must know to defend himself without having to rely on others in such conflicts and the only that Jaster would need to protect would be his HK G36K assault rifle on his back and his D80
military knife connected on to his belt that would pretty much be it.
Last edited by The Revolutionary America on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use nationstats
The Workers Report: Rebellion in the Command Zone of Middle East was suppressed by the UPLF with the surviving terrorist groups being executed// Governor of Indonesia has been replaced and executed for causing famine in the state with 78,000 dead// Marshal Law  has been declared across the Revolutionist Republics' territories //

Lamerika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 pm

"As do I, Comrade!" Zakharov saluted respectfully in return, his tone rather boisterous but at the same time warm and friendly. He spoke with a faint hint of a Russian accent as he greeted the new arrival, offering him a firm handshake, "President Peterson it is a pleasure to meet you," He smiled, "And welcome to Victoria, eh? I hope you enjoyed the journey." In contrast to Jaster's uniform, Nikita wore simpler clothes. A brown leather overcoat, pale green shirt and camo pants (What I imagine him wearing). Moving on, Nikita eyed the rifle slung across the Presidents back and raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"I can assure you that will not be necessary comrade. We have some of the finest security in the business keeping watch over this place. And, if push comes to shove..." Zakharov pushed back his overcoat, revealing a Desert Eagle holstered on his belt, "Just in case. Now, if you don't mind following me." Turning his back on the citizens who had gathered across the street to watch, Zakharov lead the President through the Gardens along a wide path, surrounded by statues. Most depicted men and women in civilian clothes, all carrying weapons of some kind, and seemed to be in the midst of heavy fighting. Each statues base was engraved with a date and location; Vancouver, 2020, Seattle 2025, Calgary 2027.

Entering the Mansion, most would be taken aback by the decor. Not because it was particularly beautiful, more the opposite in fact. It was rather plain, and while not ugly, was certainly a reminder that the mansion was not the classic piece of architecture that it appeared to be on the outside. Regardless, Zakharov soon led the President to a large set of doors, which he pushed open revealing a large room, with a round table in the center. Seated around it where three men. Aguilar, Dalliha, and Taylor, the most powerful men in Lamerika, behind President Zakharov of course.

As the President entered, all three rose to their feet to exchange pleasantries. "Comrade." Nick Dalliha said, almost harsh in demeanor as he bowed in a violent manner that could make someone think he was having a seizure.

"Hello, Amigo. It is wonderful to meet you." Carlos Aguilar said, warmly, followed by Taylor.

"Good morning, Comrade President."
LAMERIKAN NEWS NETWORK: Lamerikan Volunteers head to fight Furbish Island government forces in support of SETRA Rebels /// Talks between SecGen Taylor and President Trump conclude with the signing of the historic "Olympia Accords" while CNN continues to debate the logistics of handshakes between the two leaders ///

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Revolutionary America » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Lamerika wrote:"As do I, Comrade!" Zakharov saluted respectfully in return, his tone rather boisterous but at the same time warm and friendly. He spoke with a faint hint of a Russian accent as he greeted the new arrival, offering him a firm handshake, "President Peterson it is a pleasure to meet you," He smiled, "And welcome to Victoria, eh? I hope you enjoyed the journey." In contrast to Jaster's uniform, Nikita wore simpler clothes. A brown leather overcoat, pale green shirt and camo pants (What I imagine him wearing). Moving on, Nikita eyed the rifle slung across the Presidents back and raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"I can assure you that will not be necessary comrade. We have some of the finest security in the business keeping watch over this place. And, if push comes to shove..." Zakharov pushed back his overcoat, revealing a Desert Eagle holstered on his belt, "Just in case. Now, if you don't mind following me." Turning his back on the citizens who had gathered across the street to watch, Zakharov lead the President through the Gardens along a wide path, surrounded by statues. Most depicted men and women in civilian clothes, all carrying weapons of some kind, and seemed to be in the midst of heavy fighting. Each statues base was engraved with a date and location; Vancouver, 2020, Seattle 2025, Calgary 2027.

Entering the Mansion, most would be taken aback by the decor. Not because it was particularly beautiful, more the opposite in fact. It was rather plain, and while not ugly, was certainly a reminder that the mansion was not the classic piece of architecture that it appeared to be on the outside. Regardless, Zakharov soon led the President to a large set of doors, which he pushed open revealing a large room, with a round table in the center. Seated around it where three men. Aguilar, Dalliha, and Taylor, the most powerful men in Lamerika, behind President Zakharov of course.

As the President entered, all three rose to their feet to exchange pleasantries. "Comrade." Nick Dalliha said, almost harsh in demeanor as he bowed in a violent manner that could make someone think he was having a seizure.

"Hello, Amigo. It is wonderful to meet you." Carlos Aguilar said, warmly, followed by Taylor.

"Good morning, Comrade President."

Jaster would have shaken Zahkarov's hand in respects for the invition to have a between two American leaders on the same continental mass the countries lay on,anyways Jaster would marvel at the gardens and architecture as he followed Zahkarov towards the conference room where the meeting would be held,he would soon step into room just after Zahkarov did and he think that one of Zahkariv's men was having a serizure but than realize he was giving a respectful and Jaster would bow also just to show his respects for being able to have this meeting with fellow comrades whom seem to be strong believers in the Revolution."Good morning to you all,and I prefer to be called Jaster instead of the usage but if you prefer to use titles,I surely don't mind" he said a little nervously as he still new to this and their culture.
I don't use nationstats
The Workers Report: Rebellion in the Command Zone of Middle East was suppressed by the UPLF with the surviving terrorist groups being executed// Governor of Indonesia has been replaced and executed for causing famine in the state with 78,000 dead// Marshal Law  has been declared across the Revolutionist Republics' territories //

Lamerika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:50 pm

"If you say so, Jaster." Nikita shrugged, "Titles are not the most important, just better to air on the safe side, eh?" He walked over towards the table, were the other man had taken there seats already, "Please, Jaster. Make yourself comfortable." He pointed towards an open chair, before he took a seat himself. "Now... Should we get started here, comrades?"

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Revolutionary America » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Lamerika wrote:"If you say so, Jaster." Nikita shrugged, "Titles are not the most important, just better to air on the safe side, eh?" He walked over towards the table, were the other man had taken there seats already, "Please, Jaster. Make yourself comfortable." He pointed towards an open chair, before he took a seat himself. "Now... Should we get started here, comrades?"

Jaster would no means of a so called safe side,he would chuckle internally and head to the open chair that Nikita was pointing to and he would place his gun at the side of the table next to him for a quick grab if the mansion was attacked by group of fools that would seem to have death wish on their hands if they were to face Jaster in person to be simply tore to pieces.

Jaster would make himself comfortable in his seat and straighten his military cap,than he would begin talking."The government of the United States would like to firstly set up a civil defense treaty that would allow joint training exercises of each branches of the military to learn new skill from one another to serve successful on the battlefield.Only if one of our nation was attacked by some blind dictator that wishes to suppress our people's liberties that they have fought for against such blind governments"
I don't use nationstats

Lamerika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lamerika » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:43 pm

"That could easily be arranged. I imagine there is a myriad of things we could learn from one another, in regards to tactics and weaponry, as well as I am certain that we'll find many similarities." Zakharov replied as he took his own seat, across from Jaster, "I can't say I know much about you military was birthed through necessity. There was a time when we are only 51 men..."

"But that never stopped us!" Jameson Taylor said proudly, lighting a cigar as he leaned back in his seat, "51 men, taking on the most powerful army in the history of the world. Of course, with a little help from our friends in China and Comrade Zakharov's Ruskies." He exhaled a long puff of smoke before leaning forward, "Now, I'm sure you're aware that, as it is, we are at war. We have around 300,000 fighting in Kamansk in Russia, and we've mobilized all out reserves to fend of Brisketistan to our south. Brisketistan..." He Taylor grunted, "What a joke. We'll have dealt with them by Summer."

"However, you should now what you are getting yourself into." Zakharov took over.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Revolutionary America » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Lamerika wrote:"That could easily be arranged. I imagine there is a myriad of things we could learn from one another, in regards to tactics and weaponry, as well as I am certain that we'll find many similarities." Zakharov replied as he took his own seat, across from Jaster, "I can't say I know much about you military was birthed through necessity. There was a time when we are only 51 men..."

"But that never stopped us!" Jameson Taylor said proudly, lighting a cigar as he leaned back in his seat, "51 men, taking on the most powerful army in the history of the world. Of course, with a little help from our friends in China and Comrade Zakharov's Ruskies." He exhaled a long puff of smoke before leaning forward, "Now, I'm sure you're aware that, as it is, we are at war. We have around 300,000 fighting in Kamansk in Russia, and we've mobilized all out reserves to fend of Brisketistan to our south. Brisketistan..." He Taylor grunted, "What a joke. We'll have dealt with them by Summer."

"However, you should now what you are getting yourself into." Zakharov took over.

"I don't wary for the consequences and do not care if such bring me death as the spirit of the revolution,I fought for never dies comrade.Anyways on the topic of weapons the Soviet 12M Fusion assault rifle is one of the favored weapons to use with a range of 600 miles per say by the battery on the weapon to create small charge to fire a single beam to the target,the TU-12 Battleship is a first stage starship for mostly exploration outside our solar system the rest is classified" He would pull out his knife and just start sharing it."Brisketistan eh? Troublesome lot they seem to be from the reports I been getting from the news with acts of genocide on innocents is disgraceful" added Jaster putting his knife away.
I don't use nationstats

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates