NATION

PASSWORD

Mikian-Zorcor Summit (only Zorcor and Mikia)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Mikian-Zorcor Summit (only Zorcor and Mikia)

Postby Mikia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 am

The embassy in Oirtisen was a buzz with life; Diplomats and staff were preparing for Tomuski’s arrival, and that of the Zorcorian President. The Ambassador sat down and began to craft a letter to the Zorcorian government.
Dear Mr. President,

We here at the Mikian Embassy wish to cordially invite you to a diplomatic summit between our nations. As you are surely aware Zorcor’s recent history has caused great concern and condemnation from Mikia. We along with the our Government, wish to air out, and settle any issue our Governments may have with each other. Mr. Komarov will join my staff and I at the Embassy on the 16th and we would be honored if you or a representative would join us.

Nicoli Batali
Mikian Ambassador to Zorcor

The Ambassador finish penning the letter hands it to his courier; to be delivered post hast.
Last edited by Mikia on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:29 am

Aldrich Molnár took the letter from the courier. Walking back inside the palace he opens it and skims over it. Nothing requiring his immediate action he decided. "Zima!" He yells. Angela Zima rushed over and asks "Yes Molnár?" "A letter for Alexander, from Mikia" He responds. "Master Alexander is already talking to a man from Mikia, I thought. I'll take it to Lady Theodora." She said taking the letter. Off she went for Alexander's office. Upon opening the door Theodora, sitting at Alexander's desk looks up at her. "My Lady a letter from the Mikian Ambassador." says Zima. "Oh I was not aware they returned to Zorcor, Molnár must have decided during transition it was not very important information. Give it here." says Theodora. She takes it and begins to read. "Short notice, and my husband is currently talking to a man saying he is from Mikia. Zima tell the guards to imprison the man my husband is talking to and tell Alexander I need to speak to him. OK?" says Theodora.

The doors bust open as four guards and Zima walks in to the Alexander's study. "Zima what are you doing?" asks Alexander. "Following my Lady's orders my Lord. She wishes to speak with you now, and this man seems to be lying to you." She replies. Alexander looks at the man and says "I don't like lairs. Enjoy your cell, I'll have my best man their tomorrow to break you." " Wait." says the man before a guard knocks him out with the butt of his rifle. Alexander gets up and heads to his office.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Dracul Publishing, For all you video games needs. We make and publish.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Aldrich Molnár walks into the Mikian Embassy.Guards try to stop him but he toss them a sheet of paper with the government's seal. All embassies in Zorcor have the same lay out so Molnár knows where to go. He enters the conference rooms and waits for the leader of Mikia.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am

Tomuski had arrived no more than a hour before Mr. Molnár marched into the embassy. He watched, over the security cameras, as he just walked in chucking papers at the guards and ignoring all safety and security checkpoints. "we wont he be a delight" thought Tomuski. He decided to wait an extra 15 minutes before greeting the Zorcorian representative, "hello their Mr. Molnár, I am Tomuski Komarov, leader of Mikia, I am so glad you could make it"
Last edited by Mikia on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:35 pm

"Hello good sir. I came the earliest my schedule would allow. I believe this is of the utmost importants, so shall we begin?" asked Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:39 pm

"certainly, I would like things to normalize between our lands." Tomuski said, "Since the Communist uprising all trade stopped between us, and all asset in Mikia were seized including the money we lent the Zorcor regime." he paused to let the information be absorbed "at this time we wish to; resume trade with you, allow you businesses into our nation, and return to you the gift I gave to your capitalist predecessor, provided you are willing to do the same"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:11 pm

"I was not a political man in the days of John Zorcor and Vladimir Maluchev destroyed many documents he deemed no longer necessary. So as a man such as yourself could guess I require more information on the money you lent Zorcor. Other then that I agree with you." says Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:24 pm

"well the money was originally 500 billion REWTERS, it was at the time 256 times what Zorcor spent on it's government annually." Tomuski began, "however it is worth much less after your economy rebounded, but i digress; we will offer you the full sum minus the 240 billion REWTERS lost by Mikian business when you guys turn communist"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:27 pm

"I assume Zorcor must repay this at some point correct? I am unsure if my lord will pay for money his government did not use." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:48 pm

"No it was a gift" Tomuski answered, " the 240 billion will be transferred, two days after you sign this document" He slide a stack of papers, "those say all the things that we have discussed, with some legal babble about lifting condemnation, and recognizing that communism is poison to a nation and her allies."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:58 pm

"One thing my lord wants you to know. Zorcor is currently at a crossroad. The people hate the old forms of government Zorcor had. Of course democracy is frowned upon due to the corruption of the government . Zorcor's second form of government was John's. However the propaganda of the Communist government made that frowned upon, and of course their are almost no Communist left in Zorcor. So just know Zorcor is ... evolving at this time and depending on my lord's decision we maybe very different." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:11 pm

"As long as you relize that any state owned monopolies will result in the same condemnation and sanctions as the communists had" Tomuski retorted "and I'm not sure of a second condemnation can be overlooked by the people, only now is it even 60% favorable amongst my people. A second time will be seen as a slap in the face as giving you back the gift was only 30% favorable."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 pm

"I said nothing of state owned monopolies sir. I was referring to the type of government of Zorcor nothing to do with economy. You know Dictatorship, Democracy, Monarchy, I do not see how you didn't understand what I was saying." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 pm

"I am aware the document says that any state owned monopolies, disqualifies you from the benefits of our agreement" Tomuski replies a tad annoyed, " Your government is of no concern of mine, only your's and your citizen's''
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:13 pm

"Okay. Why you need to put that in writing confuses me. Even in the communist government the state only sponsored businesses it favored that later became monopolies, but they weren't state owned monopolies, State Sponsored yes. Now however that practice is gone and if the businesses wants any favoritism from the government they have to for fill the requirements for grants." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 pm

"it is purely political" Tomuski said "The People (Mikians) think you did, some still believe you are tainted, it is written that way so I can reassure them, If you are ready to sign I can have the photographers come in."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:59 pm

"Photographers? You are aware I am not the leader of Zorcor right? Will your people not be confused?" asked Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:06 pm

"The Article will refer to you as representative" Tomuski replies "I do wish to fast track this, so we can talk about Military cooperation."
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:07 pm

"Alright Let's sign this then." said Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:28 pm

"excellent" Tomuski said, he then nodded towards the lone camera signalling the Media to enter. A stream of seven Mikian Journalists poured in. As Molnár put the pen to paper Tomuski stood next to him at attention. The cameras flashed taking about twenty shots in total. At the end the Media was herded out except for one who deposited his camera on the desk and left. "that" Tomuski said pointing, "is for your nations media"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:33 pm

"Very kind of you to think of that. You know my lady was not even aware your people had returned to this embassy. Now what is this about Military cooperation?" Asked Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:13 pm

"returned, we never left" Tomuski chucked, "we stayed to act as sanctuary for Capitalists, whether they be Mikian or Zorcorian, but we did so in secret to avoid any unwanted interference"
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 pm

"The building was empty." replied Molnár.

Mikia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:05 pm

"There were certain... modifications" Tomuski explained, "My people were sheltered and they extracted people who wished to be capitalist'
Last edited by Mikia on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voltaire

Joe Valachi
Albert Camus
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henry Ford

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

"Well I will need the new blueprints to this building including the modifications. "said Molnár.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents