NATION

PASSWORD

Roman Central News [Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Roman Central News [Closed]

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Roman Central News
Imperial Republic of New Rome's Premier Private News

In Print
On Cable

Follow us on Social Media

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/skvxPxy.png?2[/img]
[img][ARTICLE PICTURE][/img]
[size=200][ARTICLE TITLE][/size]
[size=150][SUBTITLE[/size][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b][Location][/b] -- Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story Story
[floatright]-[WRITER]
[WRITERS POSITION][/floatright][/box]
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Senate Approves Sanctions
Sanctions against Chkalovsk Passes 40-0

New Rome -- In a quick turnaround, the Senate has passed an act presented by the Caesar, asking that the Imperial Republic end trade ties with the Unions State of Chkalovsk. The act was quickly amended to include all ties, economically, diplomatically, and militarily will be cut off immediately. Diplomatic ties will be restored should the law banning parties falling left of center be revoked. All ties will be restored should the nation return to its status prior to February 12.

This comes after the IRNR presented legislation in the International Freedom Coalition's Council asking to have the membership of Chkalovsk reviewed. The Resolution has been hit by fierce retaliation by the Chkalovskian delegation, but more or less positive among other members. The Caesar is expected to make a speech later today.
-Marianus Regulus
Reporter
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm

DEFCON 3, Forces Mobilized
New Roman and Roman Forces Put on Higher Alert

Rome | Bucharest -- After the hostile aggression of the Union State of Chkalovsk, and the complete mobilization of its forces, the New Roman Empire, the Imperial Republic's sister state in Europe, has put its forces on a hightended state of alert. The Imperial Republic has put its forces in that region on higher alert as well. Officials have declined to make a statement, however, it has been confirmed that the New Roman carrier in the region is being shifted to the Black Sea, where it will be supported by ships from the Romanian Province. More as this develops.
-Herminia Fabiana
Senior Reporter

Return to NationStates