NATION

PASSWORD

The Compound IC: Chapter 2: Ghosts From the Past

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Senor Z

"Very well." Senor Z said and looked to the flag, "Here's the plan. Patchwork, you see the beams above us, use your ribbons to navigate over towards the flag. Do not engage the robots around the flag though. We all have to get to the flag." He said and then looked to the Ree, "Now, I need you to listen. I want you to take flight. When I give the signal, light up this." He tapped his foot to the walkway. "Give it all you got. Since all the walkways, platforms and girders are metal, you should be able to light up the entire room, and fry the robots. Or at least stun them."

He then looked to Patchwork again, "Once the robots are fried or stunned, then we move on the flag. Don't worry about me. Have I ever told you I have been struck by lightning more than a few times?" He smirked and turned to look down the walkway. "Ready? Good. Let's go."

With that Senor Z started running, he turned down a walkway and started to approach a robot. "LIGHT EM UP!!" He yelled, not bothering to slow down. He pulled his arm back, "100%" he whispered, ready to strike the robot encase the Ree's electricity was not enough.
"Awesome!" Patchwork shouted, and threw up a hand, a long yellow ribbon shooting out and wrapping around one of the beams. Jumping off the ledge, she started swinging on ribbons towards the flag in a way that was clearly more extravagant than it needed to be.

The fact that she was humming the theme song from Indiana Jones definitely added to the 'showing-off' effect.

Meanwhile, the Ree jumped into the air, her crystalline wings keeping her aloft despite how utterly ridiculous such a thing sounded, and then she did exactly what Senor Z had told her to, sending thousands of volts crackling through the room, a wild grin transforming across her face as she continued to pour more electricity into the metal.

The Ree fully believed that there was no kill like overkill.
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lora

Lora nodded, "A-Alright." She took a breath, "A-As I was saying, you and Rei take the drones, Charlotte and I will deal with getting the platforms. But please, you two, don't go to far ahead. Before you head above the platform, wait for Charlotte and I to engage anyone on it."
"Understood," Rei and Ichi both said in perfect synchronization, their voices flat and without any emotion. A change had come over their faces, closing their emotions off, ice filling their eyes as they turned to each other, nodded once, and then jumped into the air, unfurling their wings at the same time and starting their work.

Charlotte just sighed. "Fine, Little Miss Optimism, let's just get this over with. I don't want to do this any longer than I have to."

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Thomas notices the incoming robots and arrogantly smirks. With a simple snap of his fingers most if not all of them shut down, disabled by Thomas's technology manupliation. He didn't need to snap of course, but it was good for dramatic effect. It was almost too easy for him.. Thomas looks around at their surroundings. Seems like they were in some sort of maze. While the others take care of the guards, Thomas calmly gets on his phone in a nearby corner and shouts out

"By my calculations, these doors can withstand extreme force! We're not gonna get past them with brute force. They're computerized though, so I'll see what I can do to get them open. Once they're upon, get through as quickly as you can. I won't be able to keep them open for very long" After a few seconds of intense focus, the doors right in front of the group slide open, revealing the next room.
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Abe
As the bullets rushed towards Abe, something peculiar happened. Time seemed to slow to a crawl. He could see Petro and Cain fighting far below (or above from his perspective), but their movements were sluggish and slowed down. The bullets moved gently around Abe. He reached up and flicked one, watching it slowly spiral away. Abe looked forward at the turrets, and saw the swarm of bullets rushing at him. He calmly sidestepped the danger, and time returned to normal. To an outside observer, it would look as if Abe had dodged the bullet blindingly fast.
"Huh," Abe said. "Didn't know I could do that."
He ran forward at
the nearest turret. It was a complex-looking machine, wires protruding everywhere, and a long barrel that spat out rubber bullets blisteringly fast. Abe, continuing to dodge the bullets, stared down the turret in confusion. How am I going to shut this down?
Abe grabbed a handful of wires and pulled. They came out in a spark of electricity, and the turret slumped down and stopped firing. "That's one way to do it, I guess," he said to himself. He quickly did the same with the last turret. Noticing Petro was in trouble, he switched his gravity again, landing on the floor next to Petro. "How's it going?" he asked nonchalantly, ducking behind the wall to avoid the hail of bullets.

The guard was immobilized by fear, letting Cain pass. Suddenly, the pop of gunfire was heard, and bullets crossed Cain's path. Several guards stepped out of the shadows raising their weapons and firing.
Petro's distortion hit the nearest robot. The bot was ripped apart, parts flying in all directions. The distortion carried onwards, knocking down several other robots.

The top of the pools were frozen. The nearby guards and robots raised their guns and began firing. In addition, the unarmed robots started running towards the group. One raised a fist, ready to punch Adalay.

The metal robots were unaffected by the wasps. Suddenly, the advancing enemies collapsed, shut down. After a few moments, their eyes flashed, their bodies twitched into motion, and they stood up again, systems reset. They continued their march forward, firing bullets at Plague and Alex. A few broke off and ran towards Thomas, firing a hail of bullets at him.

As Rei and Ichi flew off, the drones zeroed in on them. Guns spinning, they fired at the two winged students, creating a difficult-to-navigate hail of bullets.

The electricity crackled through the metal. The lights flickered momentarily, but that was the least of the problems. The thousands of volts entering the metal, combined with the steel's fairly low resistance, led to deadly levels of current. Electricity crackled between the beams, and the joints of some girders began to glow a dull red from the current. The metal softened, and slipped. A few walkways crumbled and collapsed into the abyss (None that Z was near). Some robot's feet were melted onto the floor from the current. Others had the electricity arc through them, frying their circuits and sending them tumbling off their walkways. Others were unaffected, because the power took the easy path just through their feet. About half the robots were affected, and half of the affected robots were destroyed. The others raised their guns and began firing at Patchwork and the Ree. The robot near Senor Z punched him and lifted its weapon.

The bullets bounced harmlessly off the robots. Getting the idea, many robots dropped their weapons and picked up twisted pieces of metal from their fallen friends and advanced on the students. A robot vaulted over its broken-down companion and grabbed Lila, throwing her across the room.

Ryoto's attacker stumbled back as the bone shard penetrated its metal shell and splintered. It turned to Juniper and, along with two other robots, ran towards her, fists raised. Ryoto left the area near the door where the others were fighting, and ended up in another section of the mirror maze. Though several of the mirrors were cracked, reflections still carried, and he ended up seeing hallways going in all directions, and the reflection of the flag seen in all of them.

Abel watched in fascination as the students went through training. Each group seemed to be going well. He was happy to see Abe was handling himself well, and Team 1, though scattered, was making good progress. Team 2 was getting started on their assault on the flag, and Abel was excited to see how it went. Team 3 seemed to be having issues on leadership. He made a note to look into that further. Team 4 had the most drama, and Abel kept a careful eye on the one girl, Lora. Abel was stunned and surprised at what Team 5 did, and scrambled to make sure the room didn't lose power. Clever. Very clever. Team 6 was in a chaotic fight. But they were looking out for one another, the AI was happy to see.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Senor Z

The only draw back with the plan was, well, Senor Z was touching the metal that the electricity passed through. Though it didn't harm him, it caused him to stop and twitch slightly. He watched as the devastating consequences of the attack took spotlight. He smirked and looked to the Ree, "Bonito! ¡Muy bien!" He said and that's when the robot's fist hit him, knocking him back a little distance.

Senor Z came to a stop and stood up. He looked at all the remaining robots. "Patch, crazy girl, watch out!" He said as the firing started. There was no us in worrying about them now. He took a moment and looked up, who knows, maybe he looked into some sort of surveillance device, or maybe not. Either way he smirked and gave a mock salute to the sky before he looked at the robot, "Looks like I got distracted. Are you ready?"

With that he ran at the robot, when he got close enough, he went for the punch. "100%." He said as the fist flew at the robot. If it was to hit, the robot could have ended up being knocked of the walkway.

Lora

"Right." Lora said and ran to the ladder. As she started to climb, she heard the gun fire. Looking up, she took a breath. She had to trust that they could handle it, and with that she continued her climb. When they came up to the platform, Lora saw the robots. Instantly, she created a wall of solid light between them and her as she waited for Charlotte to catch up.

"As soon as I bring this wall down, they'll probably open fire." Lora said as she started to glow slightly, "Are you ready Charlotte?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Juniper Clancy

Juniper saw the robots coming, and was quick enough to fire the bullet towards it. As her assailants continued to move forwards, Juniper attempted to crawl away, but didn't do a good job, the robots would surely catch up.

The Eyepatch
Ryoto ran down the maze, he would try to head left, hoping it was the right place. To keep track, he would pull of a piece of his shirt, putting it on a mirror to keep track of the routes he went on.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:-Snip-

Petro Strelnikov

Hearing the crunch of metal, and the further impact of metal bodies on the ground was enough of a trigger for Petro to bound forward; throwing himself at the (somewhat) reflective surface of one of the automatons' chassis; diving through. He fell right into his little world of glowing crystals; this time red and purple, and with many more spires reaching up into the sky; a sun simulated by a great ball of white, glass-like crystal, with a glowing yellow shard at the center. He knew that because he created it. This world was more or less his little pocket dimension; and he liked it that way.

Petro's thoughts were disturbed when he fell out through the other end of the original world's little traversal; flinging himself out of a large, dusty panel on the wall; a suspiciously human-shaped part of it now completely spotless, and a suspiciously part-of-a-panel shaped part of Petro covered in dust and crusted fluids. He ran behind a large support pillar; large red pylons stretching towards the ceiling; and he took a breath. With a clench of his fist, the enormous support pillar began to creak, as its base gave way. It made a sound like a shrieking banshee as it fell over; reminding Petro of a falling tree. The racist Canadian voice-actor at the back of his head yelled "TIMBER!" as it fell over, and smashed a row of robots.

Petro looked down at his mutilated hand; only a dull throb accompanying the pop of joints and the grinding of bones. His arm was useless, and his shoulder felt numb. He felt something warm trickling down the inside of one of his fingers; but he ignored it. Goddamn; almost incomprehensible pain was an excellent anaesthetic, ironically enough. With only one good hand, and a good half-dozen robots down, he stumbled forward; one arm hanging limply beside him.

Lila Vernonia

Lila slammed against the wall with a loud clang, and a dull thud thereafter when she hit the floor. Her ribs felt like lava, and her abdomen felt like a soggy, wet accordion that also happened to be on fire. She imagined that this was how it felt to have a heart-attack, a punctured lung and severe constipation all at once. To be honest, she probably did have one or more of those things anyway. Well, not really; but the imaginary narrator and audience in her head got the point.

Bleeding from the mouth, and clutching a suspicious burgundy stain in her shirt, Lila stood up; spitting out a wad of blood. Fucking robots, and their incredibly over engineered carbon-based muscles and pneumatic motor piston servos or whatever shit the chucklefuck who put these together put in them. Lila spent about half a second wondering whether The Compound had medical facilities sufficient to treat this or not. She spent the other half of that said second turning a robot to literal dust. Pain helped to focus her ability, and she didn't know why. Maybe she was just that edgy. It wasn't far fetched to assume so, really.

A flurry of rust rose up from the floor, and streams of red-orange dust rose from cracks in the floor as a blizzard of tetanus and rusty-nail flesh began swirling around her; the immediate area turning a crimson red, as a protective shell encased Lila; red blood mixing with red powder.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:34 am

I'm not losing this competition due to you idiots! Alex pushed Plague out of the way as the hail of rubber bullets flew towards them. Instinctively, he raised his arms in defense for the pain that would surely follow only... it didn't? He turned around and saw the marks the bullets had made into the wall behind him. "Oh right, almost forgot about that." With his usual smirk Alex casually walked up towards the robots as they fired bullet after bullet at him, each and every one missing. "I'll keep them distracted while you two head through the door! Don't waste anymore time and go ahead, I'll find my own way through."
Last edited by The Land of Golden Blobfish on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:06 am

HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE?? Cain screamed in his head, and dropped down into a roll. He jumped up, coming out of the roll, And got shot. Luckily it was a rubber bullet, so Cain continued to fly toward the guards, very much alive. He landed by knocking two down with a fist each, before crouching behind one of them again. Choke hold seemed to work, so Cain wrapped his arm around the guard's neck before attempting to grab his gun.

Plague quickly ducked to dodge the bullets, when an idea came to mind. He stopped the flow of insects into the maze, and instead used them to create replicas of himself. Once Plague released another set of insects to cover him, him and his two clones were indistinguishable. However, no matter how many clones Plague had, the guards and bots were still a problem, but it seemed Alex had the guards at the moment. Plague and Co. rushed toward the door, and began to jog into the maze.
FCC can't stop me!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:16 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Senor Z

The only draw back with the plan was, well, Senor Z was touching the metal that the electricity passed through. Though it didn't harm him, it caused him to stop and twitch slightly. He watched as the devastating consequences of the attack took spotlight. He smirked and looked to the Ree, "Bonito! ¡Muy bien!" He said and that's when the robot's fist hit him, knocking him back a little distance.

Senor Z came to a stop and stood up. He looked at all the remaining robots. "Patch, crazy girl, watch out!" He said as the firing started. There was no us in worrying about them now. He took a moment and looked up, who knows, maybe he looked into some sort of surveillance device, or maybe not. Either way he smirked and gave a mock salute to the sky before he looked at the robot, "Looks like I got distracted. Are you ready?"

With that he ran at the robot, when he got close enough, he went for the punch. "100%." He said as the fist flew at the robot. If it was to hit, the robot could have ended up being knocked of the walkway.
The Ree grinned, giggling manically as she started shooting some more bolts of electricity at the remaining robots.

Patchwork shouted, "Got it," and started creating more ribbons, using them as whip-like projectiles to deflect the bullets so that they grazed by her. As she got a good look at them, she shouted, "Hey, these aren't even real bullets! I... probably shouldn't be disappointed by that, should I?"
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lora

"Right." Lora said and ran to the ladder. As she started to climb, she heard the gun fire. Looking up, she took a breath. She had to trust that they could handle it, and with that she continued her climb. When they came up to the platform, Lora saw the robots. Instantly, she created a wall of solid light between them and her as she waited for Charlotte to catch up.

"As soon as I bring this wall down, they'll probably open fire." Lora said as she started to glow slightly, "Are you ready Charlotte?"
"You don't even need to ask me that," Charlotte said scornfully, still blazing bright and staring at the robots. Freezing them could work. I don't know much about robotics, though...

Meanwhile, Ichi and Rei started dodging as many of the bullets as they could, coming closer to the drones, until one of the bullets hit Rei.

Ichi whirled, and then noticed that it... hadn't really done anything.

Rei blinked.

"These bullets are made of rubber," she noted. "We are not in any actual danger."

Ichi grinned, and the two of them shot towards the drones once again, this time not even bothering to dodge the bullets and simply taking the hits. They'd been through worse. Rubber projectiles were nothing at all.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 am

Lora

"A-Alright. Here we go." With that Lora dropped the light wall, and started running towards the nearest robot. After a few steps, more Lora's seemed to appear out of the first one. Now there was seven Lora's running towards the robot, each one glowing, each one looking real. But only one was real, the others where simply holographic projections.

How to handle these robots? Lora thought to herself as she and her fakes surrounded one robot.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:25 am

"Alright?" he asked tFelix asked the closest guard with a broad grin. Half a second later, the man was coming towards him with a hamburger clutched tightly in his hands. "Tasty," he laughed, turning more guards and robots weapons into dinner. He looked from one of them to the other, before noticing something a bit strange. "Charlie," he said, "Do you generally glow like that, or is it just today?"
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Training Room #6
Valeria Nieves

The bullets bounced harmlessly off the robots. Getting the idea, many robots dropped their weapons and picked up twisted pieces of metal from their fallen friends and advanced on the students. A robot vaulted over its broken-down companion and grabbed Lila, throwing her across the room.

Ryoto's attacker stumbled back as the bone shard penetrated its metal shell and splintered. It turned to Juniper and, along with two other robots, ran towards her, fists raised. Ryoto left the area near the door where the others were fighting, and ended up in another section of the mirror maze. Though several of the mirrors were cracked, reflections still carried, and he ended up seeing hallways going in all directions, and the reflection of the flag seen in all of them.

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:Lila Vernonia

Lila slammed against the wall with a loud clang, and a dull thud thereafter when she hit the floor. Her ribs felt like lava, and her abdomen felt like a soggy, wet accordion that also happened to be on fire. She imagined that this was how it felt to have a heart-attack, a punctured lung and severe constipation all at once. To be honest, she probably did have one or more of those things anyway. Well, not really; but the imaginary narrator and audience in her head got the point.

Bleeding from the mouth, and clutching a suspicious burgundy stain in her shirt, Lila stood up; spitting out a wad of blood. Fucking robots, and their incredibly over engineered carbon-based muscles and pneumatic motor piston servos or whatever shit the chucklefuck who put these together put in them. Lila spent about half a second wondering whether The Compound had medical facilities sufficient to treat this or not. She spent the other half of that said second turning a robot to literal dust. Pain helped to focus her ability, and she didn't know why. Maybe she was just that edgy. It wasn't far fetched to assume so, really.

A flurry of rust rose up from the floor, and streams of red-orange dust rose from cracks in the floor as a blizzard of tetanus and rusty-nail flesh began swirling around her; the immediate area turning a crimson red, as a protective shell encased Lila; red blood mixing with red powder.

And then they were down to three. Where had that muzzled chico gone to, his name I think was Ryoto? They still could have used his help.

The robot guardias, meanwhile, had wisened up and thrown down their guns. Ok, the bullets were rubber and bounced off. Nothing to worry about unless you wanted to be shot by them. This is el ejercicio, after all. Let's make it like real and not try to be shot, no? Now, the robots were coming at them to hit with pieces of scrap metal. Great. Valeria could manipulate guns, not scrap metal. She aimed her pulse cannon and fired more blasts at the robots near her, and then fanned out her blasts at those near Lila and the now-crawling Juniper.

But! Aha! While the robots weren't firing their guns anymore, Valeria could still manipulate them too! So she thought she could wrap a few together around one robot's legs. It ended up taking 2 guns to do it. Valeria had a little extra gun room, so she tied the guns into simple knots at both places where they met up, entrapping the robot from coming any closer. Then she went on to the next few. She managed to get 3 robots with all the guns that had been laid down. Nice.

Before she was done, she called out, "Ryoto! Como estas?" If she was to blast again, she wouldn't want to hit him, after all.

Training Room #2
Charlie Meschke

Coraspia wrote:"Alright?" he asked tFelix asked the closest guard with a broad grin. Half a second later, the man was coming towards him with a hamburger clutched tightly in his hands. "Tasty," he laughed, turning more guards and robots weapons into dinner. He looked from one of them to the other, before noticing something a bit strange. "Charlie," he said, "Do you generally glow like that, or is it just today?"

"I'm glowing?!" Charlie looked down at himself, and sure enough. There was an odd glow to him. What the crap was this? Charlie's jaw dropped as he stared at himself. This was completely new to him.

Unfortunately, as Charlie was checking out his new condition, some of the assault rifles aimed at their little group hit him, and stung. Ow! And more hit him, this time in the leg. Ow! "Stop it!" But looking down, he hadn't bled. Say what?

There was a human guard near him, so Charlie did the only thing he could think of doing at that time. He ran up to the guard, and kicked him as hard as he could in the shin. Then, Charlie found his way on to the ice, and was slipping and sliding, falling down quite a lot. He hit his head, hard enough to make a thwacking noise. The ice beneath cracked some, but was frozen all the way through and was still solid. Charlie sat up, kind of dizzy... but completely surprised that he didn't feel anything from it. His head was clear. Didn't hurt at all. What the heck?

And then, to his great surprise, beams of light shot out from him to the other three members of his group: Andrew, Felix and Adalay! Something was going on, and Charlie had no idea what it was! "Um, guys, sorry?" he mumbled out. What the heck was going on?!

(OC - All three of you guys, Andrew, Felix and Adalay need to check out the OOC page before you write a response to this).
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Frinalia wrote:HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE?? Cain screamed in his head, and dropped down into a roll. He jumped up, coming out of the roll, And got shot. Luckily it was a rubber bullet, so Cain continued to fly toward the guards, very much alive. He landed by knocking two down with a fist each, before crouching behind one of them again. Choke hold seemed to work, so Cain wrapped his arm around the guard's neck before attempting to grab his gun.

Plague quickly ducked to dodge the bullets, when an idea came to mind. He stopped the flow of insects into the maze, and instead used them to create replicas of himself. Once Plague released another set of insects to cover him, him and his two clones were indistinguishable. However, no matter how many clones Plague had, the guards and bots were still a problem, but it seemed Alex had the guards at the moment. Plague and Co. rushed toward the door, and began to jog into the maze.

Thomas sidesteps the hail of bullets the robots sent at him, and tried to deactivate them again. This time, instead of simply trying to activate its deactivation trigger, Thomas attempts a force shutdown of the robot's hardware. He runs alongside Plague, panting as he tried to keep up. Physical exercise wasn't exactly his forte and as such, Thomas struggled to stay with the much more in shape Plague. It seemed like their compaign back there had the situation handled, fortunately. He wasn't exactly the best in combat situations, and his powers didn't fit either.
behold, a signature.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Alex leaned up against a wall and nonchalantly popped another stick of gum into his mouth as the robots persisted their attack. After his teammates successfully made it away safely, the door closed behind them as predicted. It didn't matter either way though, it wasn't like that was going to stop him. "Sorry robo-bros but I've got to get back to my sheep. They'll just throw themselves off a cliff if I'm not there." He strolled past them and then right through the door until he was standing right in front of his team. "S'up guys, did you miss me? Oh what am I saying, of course you did."
weesong!
uss-en.
care-n about da Naboo.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 pm

"Just hurry up... And get the door open." Plague grumbled to the two. The robots were much harder to kill because they're, you know, robots. While the other two would ideally start working on the doors, Plague turned back to the bots, and prepared to fight. He was total trash at hand-to-hand, but hopefully he could take out maybe one or two before the door opened. He waited for the robots to come closer before he and his clones leapt at them. The two clones completely covered two robots, and attacked the circuit boards, attempting to do some damage. The insects would most likely die in the process, but they could at least short circuit something with their guts. Plague went for a insect free robot, and punched it in the face before clutching his fist in pain. Gah! Harg.. Dang those things hurt.
FCC can't stop me!

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Note: Bullets are rubber so nobody dies. They still hurt a lot. According to Wikipedia: "They are expected to produce contusions, abrasions, and hematomas. However, they may cause bone fractures, injuries to internal organs, or death." So if you get hit, it's fine, but don't just shrug it off. It's still an incredibly fast-moving solid object
The guard in Cain's chokehold growled and backed up, slamming Cain against the wall.
Petro's distortion ripped through the upper part of the pylon. The support's connection with the ceiling exploded, sending debris flying in all directions. The pillar, scraping against the roof and knocking steel tiles loose, fell and collided with a deafening crash with the top of the maze walls. A half-dozen robots were crushed under the pillar, others knocked down by the chunks of metal and concrete thrown around the room. Two robots near Petro lunged at him, arms outstretched.
Cain, in the maze, was protected from the pillar, but not the debris. A panel hit the guard across from him, knocking him out cold. The guard Cain was holding spun and threw Cain off into the hail of falling rubble. Chunks of concrete and steel tumbled towards him.

Abe watched the destruction in horror. Grabbing a severed arm from the robot Petro shredded with... whatever he did, he jogged after Petro. Noticing two robots attacking Petro, Abe ran up to help. Raising the arm, he smashed one attacking robot in the faceplate, and it immediately went down. He kicked the other to send it stumbling back, then swung the arm like a bat. It crunched into the bot again and again until it stopped moving. Bruised and panting, Abe looked at Petro. "You're... you're hurt," he said, looking at Petro's arm.

I told them not to make a mess, and look what they do. Having kids is hard, Abel mused, watching the cameras.
The two guards looked down at the hamburgers they were now carrying, and threw them on the ground in anger. They rushed the group, fists raised. One made it to Andrew, and started to throw a punch. The other guard was tripped by Charlie's kick. In response, he threw Charlie out onto the ice.

When Adalay froze the pools, the top 6 inches or so were frozen, the rest of the water remaining cold but liquid. Underneath, something moved underneath Charlie before swimming out of sight.

(OOC: Since there's some confusion about where everyone is, let's say the first door has NOT been gone through yet, since there's still a robot Plague's fighting)
The two robots attacking them were immediately overrun by the insects. Something popped inside one, smoke poured out of another as thousands of insects were electrocuted inside. The robots stumbled and fell to the ground, insect corpses oozing out of their joints like blood. The last robot barely reacted to the punch before darting forward and tackling Plague.

There were two robots on the first platform. They reacted to the light barrier with interest, shooting at it and punching it. The bullets bounced off but shook the barrier significantly. As the light wall was dropped, the robots started firing. The first robot was initially confused by the holographic Loras, but it shot at some a few times as it was surrounded. When it realized they were holograms, the robot fired in a circle, waiting for a bullet to hit.
As Ichi and Rei flew towards the nearest drone, more and more bullets hit them, and the drones began firing faster projectiles. Suddenly, a drone flying from the side intentionally smashed into Ichi's left wing, sending both robot and student tumbling to the ground.

The robot Z punched stumbled off the walkway and tumbled into the blackness. The robots on the platform ahead began firing at Z. Though nonlethal, the bullets had enough force to potentially knock him off balance.

As Patchwork swung along, most bullets got blocked. However, a few made it past and hit the ribbons supporting her before she had time to harden them. One of the ribbons connecting her to the beams was torn completely through, several others ripped and loosened.

The robots did indeed catch up. One picked up Juniper and threw her at Valeria just before Valeria's pulse turned its chestplate into a smoking crater and it collapsed. Several other robots were taken out by the shots, and others slowed down by the guns. A couple were tripped, but most broke free. Picking up the broken weapons and other pieces of scrap, they threw the debris at Valeria.

A single training robot marched through the whirling storm of rust, eyes shining bright red through the maelstrom. The metal gouged deep red cuts into its shell, but it continued regardless. When it finally reached Lila, it raised a fist to deliver the final blow. Suddenly, it looked at Lila, and the red lights the attacker had for eyes flickered a light blue, and it dropped its fist. Taking a step back, the robot turned and marched off, leaving the injured girl be.

Meanwhile, Ryoto wandered the maze of mirrors. Two robots stepped out of the shadows, blocking his way. A ways ahead of him, out of sight, lots of movement could be heard, indicating a lot of robots were gathered.

Abel breathed a sigh of relief as he let the robot return to automatic control. That could've been bad. Sometimes, when things got rough, Abel would have to manually control the training robots. Seeing Lila's condition, he immediately stopped the attacking robot. He dearly wished to just stop the activity there, to take Lila straight to the medical bay. But Compound and Council regulations forbade him from ending the simulation. A little meddling here and there can't hurt, can it? He ticked down the robot's AI difficulty from "Lethal" to "Harmless Crippling"
Last edited by WHYYYY II on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Talchyon wrote:The Gym
Charlie Meschke

Charlie about jumped out of his skin, it was so weird having Andrew's voice inside his mind. Think of a loud stereo system playing inside your brain, but only you notice it. Ok, only you and three other people notice.

Problem was, Charlie didn't really know what this exercise thing was supposed to do or what they were going to face. So, trying to speak (?) with his mind to his group, he thought (said?) "Um, guys, one of us needs to get the flag. It probably shouldn't be me, since I might destroy it or something. How about Andrew's snakes get it for us? Adalay, Felix and I will make sure you don't get hit, I guess."

WHYYYY II wrote:WE ARE STARTING NOW
"Each group, please go to a door," Abel called out. As 6 teams lined up before 6 doors, Abel began speaking. "As said earlier, your objective is to reach a flag at the end of the room, avoiding obstacles and engaging opposition when necessary. All members of your team must reach the room's end and return safely without getting shot. Before you all freak out, don't worry. The bullets are rubber. But they still hurt, and getting shot will result in deductions to your score. Look out for each other, be careful, and try not to get my rooms too messy."

With that, the heavy steel doors hissed open, revealing 6 dark rooms. The lights flickered on. Each room was essentially a corridor, fairly high and wide and very long. Inside...

The second room was much more open. There were few walls in the main area. However, large channels of water broke the floor into many small islands separated by wide, deep canals of water. On these islands, training robots hefting rifles stood guard, and something... mechanical moved underwater. In the patch of ground near the door, several human guards stood at attention, and a few training robots waited for the students to enter. These robots had no weapons, but instead had heavy metal fists and powerful-looking pistons in the arms. The flag was surrounded by large, thick metal walls and surrounded by robots, both the armed and melee variety.
TL;DR: Lots of little areas of floor separated by water channels. Armed robots stand at the islands, and there's something in the water. Right by the door, humans and robots with fists instead of guns stand guard. Flag is surrounded by large walls and robots at the end of the room.

Abe gave a low whistle as he looked through the door at their room. "We could split up. One takes the lower route, another gets on the walls. I have an idea for the turrets up on the roof," he said to his group.

Talchyon wrote:Training Room #2
Charlie Meschke

Frinalia wrote:After getting over Felix's statement and putting up some mental barriers, Andrew, then Charlie spoke. That sounds good. Adalay thought to the collective. And then, as best she could, she thought to Andrew alone. Don't worry, I'll keep you from dying. If he stopped, their exercise was over. Andrew would not be stopped.

When the doors opened, there was a ton of dangerous robots, oh, and guards too. And islands surrounded by lots of water. Charlie had taken swimming lessons before, but had never thought about going swimming wearing clothes.

In his head (Thanks, Felix. Definitely not creepy now), Charlie thought-communicated: "Um, guys? I don't like the looks of this. How are we going to get through? I mean, maybe the snakes can swim in the water or something. But aren't we all supposed to get to the flag, and not just bring the flag here?"

Again, Charlie was hit with a wave of depression as he looked at other groups going through their rooms and having at least some success. And then, thinking he was a total failure because he couldn't do anything useful here.

And it was at that time that a faint glow began to appear around Charlie, not that he could notice it...

Frinalia wrote:Really? This is gonna be a walk in the park! Are we ready to go? Adalay reached out her arm, and the water started to freeze over. It started slowly, but quickly sped up, forming a crust before solidifying the entire pool. When she finished, the entire thing glistened like a winter wonderland. Come on!

WHYYYY II wrote:The top of the pools were frozen. The nearby guards and robots raised their guns and began firing. In addition, the unarmed robots started running towards the group. One raised a fist, ready to punch Adalay.

Charlie Meschke

Coraspia wrote:"Alright?" he asked tFelix asked the closest guard with a broad grin. Half a second later, the man was coming towards him with a hamburger clutched tightly in his hands. "Tasty," he laughed, turning more guards and robots weapons into dinner. He looked from one of them to the other, before noticing something a bit strange. "Charlie," he said, "Do you generally glow like that, or is it just today?"

"I'm glowing?!" Charlie looked down at himself, and sure enough. There was an odd glow to him. What the crap was this? Charlie's jaw dropped as he stared at himself. This was completely new to him.

Unfortunately, as Charlie was checking out his new condition, some of the assault rifles aimed at their little group hit him, and stung. Ow! And more hit him, this time in the leg. Ow! "Stop it!" But looking down, he hadn't bled. Say what?

There was a human guard near him, so Charlie did the only thing he could think of doing at that time. He ran up to the guard, and kicked him as hard as he could in the shin. Then, Charlie found his way on to the ice, and was slipping and sliding, falling down quite a lot. He hit his head, hard enough to make a thwacking noise. The ice beneath cracked some, but was frozen all the way through and was still solid. Charlie sat up, kind of dizzy... but completely surprised that he didn't feel anything from it. His head was clear. Didn't hurt at all. What the heck?

And then, to his great surprise, beams of light shot out from him to the other three members of his group: Andrew, Felix and Adalay! Something was going on, and Charlie had no idea what it was! "Um, guys, sorry?" he mumbled out. What the heck was going on?!

(OC - All three of you guys, Andrew, Felix and Adalay need to check out the OOC page before you write a response to this).
WHYYYY II wrote:
The two guards looked down at the hamburgers they were now carrying, and threw them on the ground in anger. They rushed the group, fists raised. One made it to Andrew, and started to throw a punch. The other guard was tripped by Charlie's kick. In response, he threw Charlie out onto the ice.

When Adalay froze the pools, the top 6 inches or so were frozen, the rest of the water remaining cold but liquid. Underneath, something moved underneath Charlie before swimming out of sight.

Andrew Marks

Andrew grinned at Charlie's thoughts. He was thinking of that idea in the back of his mind and would have brought it up if Charlie hadn't done so first. It actually sounded like a fun idea. "That sssounds like a great idea!" he spoke excitedly, "What do you think guysss? Want to get the flag?"

Andrew's snakes squirmed calmly and spoke to Andrew in their snake language. The serpentine kid chuckled. 'Okay! Sssounds like a plan." he spoke as the door opened, showing them the room they would be training in.

He frowned and his green glazed eyes narrowed as Rango looked around the room. The men and robots looked intimidating, but they didn't exactly worried him as much as the water. "Uh... I think ssshould rethink our plan." he hissed with a growl, "Looks like we got some fighting to do. Someone got ssswim with my snakes though cause I can't..."

Before he could continue talking, Andrew blinked upon seeing Adalay freeze the water with her. It quivered a bit, knowing fully well his weakness to ice and cold. He still liked her alot but began to find her powers potentially troublesome. "Keep that sstuff away from me." he spoke shakingly, "Me and the cold don't mix well...."

Suddenly in an instant Andrew gasped as everything went black, and the voices from hid snakes he oftened heard thanks to the telepathic connection between went utterly silent. "The fuck?!" gasped the Australian with a curse, his mind in panic and his usually graspy and snake-like voice changing more beast-like, "I can't fucking see through my snakes or talk to them anymore! What the fuck happened? This can't be happening!"

Andrew gave out a bellowing roar in fury towards his predicament. He was completely unaware that not only have he lost his powers in exchange for new ones, he went from having a snake-like physiology to having a Sasquatch-like physiology. Despite no longer telepathically connected his snakes stayed in his pockets but began squirming, with Rango snugged aroune his neck with a distressed look on his face.

"God dammnit!" cursed Andrew as he blindly moved around waving his now strong, muscular,furry arms and unintentionally smacking them into an incoming guard, "Gah! Who did I hit? Charlie? Felix? Adalay? Where are you guys?"
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Cain got the wind knocked out of him as he was slammed into the wall and thrown aside, only to be buried under a hail of rubble Fun... He glanced up, and saw the guard about to shoot him again, so he did the most sensible thing. Throw a rock at him. With the guard distracted for a split second, Cain blasted him with fear while rolling from out of the rubble. He got up, and grabbed the rifle of the unconscious guard before jumping around a corner. A split second later, he was back around that corner firing at the conscious guard's face. Come on Cain, I gotta get the flag, gotta get the flag.

"Woah!" Adalay leapt backward from the robots and attempted to raise a wall of ice, but instead a force field formed. The bots began pounding on it, but they could do nothing. With an angry growl forming in her throat, Adalay shoved the force field back at the bots as hard as she could, hopefully enough to knock the robots down. Her attempt was successful, and the two bots fell on the ground. For now, at least. "Charlie! Felix! Andrew! You okay? A-Andrew? you okay? Calm down! You hit a guard, the rest of us are fine! We'll tell you if something happens!" Adalay looked down just in time to see something swim beneath her and Charlie. Speaking of Charlie... "Hey Charlie! When does this wear off?"

"Ahh, that hur-OOF!" Plague was tackled by the robot, thudding him to the ground. Two snaps were heard, likely his ribs. It's a shame, having every disease known to man. Instinctively, he released his flies. The prior flies, or rather, lack thereof, told him that the suicide bombs had worked, so he did so again with this set. They targeted the circuit boards, and ripped each other to pieces to accelerate the short circuiting process. Plague was greeted by the smell of burning bugs as he shoved the dead bot off of him and joined Thomas and Alex at the front door. "Any luck?"
FCC can't stop me!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:14 pm

"Yeah, the doors have been open for hours now. We've just been waiting around because we're a bunch of idiots." He gestured to the obviously closed door, "I mean, I could be through this in easy peasy. In fact, I could go right ahead, grab the flag, and come back in less than a minute but apparently the moron in charge of this strictly enforces teamwork so we'd no doubt lose points for that." Alex looked up to the ceiling where he imagined an intercom might be, "I don't see how running through a dumb maze like a bunch of guinea pigs is supposed to train us. At least throw something challenging at us, like a huge ass robot." He made sure to say this last bit extra loud.
Last edited by The Land of Golden Blobfish on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weesong!
uss-en.
care-n about da Naboo.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Lora

And a bullet did hit. As each holographic copy was hit, they disappeared until even Lora was hit by a bullet, well, a bullet was wrong. Make it a few bullets, and you got it. She jumped back with a yelp as soon as the bullets made contact. She fell to a knee, and raised a light shield, in a bubble around her.
Not good... they may be rubber, but they still hurt... How can I take that thing down... Lora thought as she slowly stood in her bubble, I could try and blind it or...

The bubble shifted into what looked like a spear of light, and Lora looked straight at the robot. It was then that the single spear of light split into multiple. With a single motion of the wrists, the spears of light flew at Lora's robot. If she was right, the spears would easily penetrate the robot, and they were moving fast enough that Lora could not see the robot dodging, but who knew.

Senor Z

"Ouch." Senor Z said as he blocked his face and maintained his balance despite the heavy fire, "Hey, hey, hey. Watch the face. Like seriously... I am undead... you could use live rounds... Those would hurt more than these... these are really just an annoyance."

He smirked and started walking towards the robots, still keeping his arms up and protecting his face, though he didn't need to. He was almost there... and then he tripped. He fell, not into the abyss, just face first on to the walkway. He was almost there. Despite still being under fire, he started to worm his way towards the robots. Sure he could have stood up, but he had a plan.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:There were two robots on the first platform. They reacted to the light barrier with interest, shooting at it and punching it. The bullets bounced off but shook the barrier significantly. As the light wall was dropped, the robots started firing. The first robot was initially confused by the holographic Loras, but it shot at some a few times as it was surrounded. When it realized they were holograms, the robot fired in a circle, waiting for a bullet to hit.
As Ichi and Rei flew towards the nearest drone, more and more bullets hit them, and the drones began firing faster projectiles. Suddenly, a drone flying from the side intentionally smashed into Ichi's left wing, sending both robot and student tumbling to the ground.
The bullets were painful, but Ichi and Rei had both been through intense pain before, pain caused by people who had little to no concern for their welfare. Brief flashes of memory occupied Ichi's mind as he grappled with the drone, falling. In a practiced maneuver, he flipped their positions so that he was above the drone, which would take the brunt of the fall, and started sending jolts of electricity into the bot. Rei stayed stoic and focused as the bullets struck her, forcing herself not to react to the pain, and sprayed out jets of water into the drones wherever she could, hoping to short them out somehow.

Charlotte, meanwhile, had extinguished her flames and allowed herself a brief moment to stand in the cold and remember.

A single silvery line traced down her face, and then a crystal of ice fell to the floor as she created a razor-sharp blade of ice and started attacking the robots on her level, her shoulders heaving with silent tears as she continued to fight. This level of precision could only be born of tragedy, so she forced herself to fall back into despair... not that it was a difficult task.
WHYYYY II wrote:The robot Z punched stumbled off the walkway and tumbled into the blackness. The robots on the platform ahead began firing at Z. Though nonlethal, the bullets had enough force to potentially knock him off balance.

As Patchwork swung along, most bullets got blocked. However, a few made it past and hit the ribbons supporting her before she had time to harden them. One of the ribbons connecting her to the beams was torn completely through, several others ripped and loosened.
Annoyed, Patchwork started firing out more ribbons to stabilize her position, and then started maneuvering towards the flag again, using her enhanced dexterity to continue dodging bullets as her swings became more dangerous and her timing more risky.

The Ree just looked very cross, and started shooting random bolts of electricity at the different drones. "You don't even have blood!" she shouted angrily. "You're just wasting my time!"

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 am

Training Room #2
Charlie Meschke

WHYYYY II wrote:TEAM 2 The two guards looked down at the hamburgers they were now carrying, and threw them on the ground in anger. They rushed the group, fists raised. One made it to Andrew, and started to throw a punch. The other guard was tripped by Charlie's kick. In response, he threw Charlie out onto the ice.

The Flutterlands wrote:Andrew Marks

Andrew grinned at Charlie's thoughts. He was thinking of that idea in the back of his mind and would have brought it up if Charlie hadn't done so first. It actually sounded like a fun idea. "That sssounds like a great idea!" he spoke excitedly, "What do you think guysss? Want to get the flag?"

Andrew's snakes squirmed calmly and spoke to Andrew in their snake language. The serpentine kid chuckled. 'Okay! Sssounds like a plan." he spoke as the door opened, showing them the room they would be training in.

He frowned and his green glazed eyes narrowed as Rango looked around the room. The men and robots looked intimidating, but they didn't exactly worried him as much as the water. "Uh... I think ssshould rethink our plan." he hissed with a growl, "Looks like we got some fighting to do. Someone got ssswim with my snakes though cause I can't..."

Before he could continue talking, Andrew blinked upon seeing Adalay freeze the water with her. It quivered a bit, knowing fully well his weakness to ice and cold. He still liked her alot but began to find her powers potentially troublesome. "Keep that sstuff away from me." he spoke shakingly, "Me and the cold don't mix well...."

Suddenly in an instant Andrew gasped as everything went black, and the voices from hid snakes he oftened heard thanks to the telepathic connection between went utterly silent. "The fuck?!" gasped the Australian with a curse, his usually graspy and snake-like voice changing more beast-like, "I can't fucking see through my snakes or talk to them anymore! What the fuck happened? This can't be happening!"

Andrew gave out a bellowing roar in fury towards his predicament. He was completely unaware that not only have he lost his powers in exchange for new ones, he went from having a snake-like physiology to having a Sasquatch-like physiology. Despite no longer telepathically connected his snakes stayed in his pockets but began squirming, with Rango snugged aroune his neck with a distressed look on his face.

"God dammnit!" cursed Andrew as he blindly moved around waving his now strong, muscular,furry arms and unintentionally smacking them into an incoming guard, "Gah! Who did I hit? Charlie? Felix? Adalay? Where are you guys?"

Frinalia wrote:"Woah!" Adalay leapt backward from the robots and attempted to raise a wall of ice, but instead a force field formed. The bots began pounding on it, but they could do nothing. With an angry growl forming in her throat, Adalay shoved the force field back at the bots as hard as she could, hopefully enough to knock the robots down. Her attempt was successful, and the two bots fell on the ground. For now, at least. "Charlie! Felix! Andrew! You okay? A-Andrew? you okay? Calm down! You hit a guard, the rest of us are fine! We'll tell you if something happens!" Adalay looked down just in time to see something swim beneath her and Charlie. Speaking of Charlie... "Hey Charlie! When does this wear off?"

Whatever he had just done was completely messed up, because now Andrew had turned into some kind of gorilla or something! And he couldn't see either! Charlie thought to himself, "Oh, man, I am in so much trouble."

He tried to send a message telepathically to both saying that he had no idea what was going on... but that was gone too, apparently. Since that little light show of his - which what the crapola was that?! - everything was weird! Adalay can't use ice but had some kind of clear-ish energy field around her, Andrew turned into a gorilla, or something, and Felix's mind powers were useless too.

"Adalay, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what I just did. I didn't know I could do that! I don't know how long it lasts." Charlie gulped. He hoped it wasn't permanent. Especially for Andrew.

"Andrew, you're like a gorilla, kind of. Not exactly. I don't know what you are. But you're really huge and strong. You could probably pick up some of those robots and throw them. Hey, great idea! Since you can't see - and sorry about that, I think I might have caused that, but I have no idea what I did, I've never done that before ever - follow the sound of my voice! I'm on the ice, and heading towards the flag."

Having been thrown on the ice, Charlie made a small dent in the still-solid ice, and then slid a little ways. But again, like his last time with hitting his head, he felt completely fine. The crap? Did getting thrown onto things no longer hurt? Seeing that he was about halfway there to the flag, guarded by robots and surrounded by thick walls, Charlie began to make his way towards it, slipping and sliding as he went.

Training Room #6
Valeria Nieves and Lila Vernonia

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:Lila Vernonia

[/b]

WHYYYY II wrote: TEAM 6 The robots did indeed catch up. One picked up Juniper and threw her at Valeria just before Valeria's pulse turned its chestplate into a smoking crater and it collapsed. Several other robots were taken out by the shots, and others slowed down by the guns. A couple were tripped, but most broke free. Picking up the broken weapons and other pieces of scrap, they threw the debris at Valeria.

A single training robot marched through the whirling storm of rust, eyes shining bright red through the maelstrom. The metal gouged deep red cuts into its shell, but it continued regardless. When it finally reached Lila, it raised a fist to deliver the final blow. Suddenly, it looked at Lila, and the red lights the attacker had for eyes flickered a light blue, and it dropped its fist. Taking a step back, the robot turned and marched off, leaving the injured girl be.

Lila's breathing was raspy, gasping, and agonizing. Cuddled into a protective ball, or as cuddled as she could be in her condition, the protective shell of rust still encased her. The robot, who had been about to attack, turned away. Lila gathered her strength in the meantime.

After Valeria's shot had hit and blasted the robot to little tiny añicos,she turned around - to see Juniper being hurled at her! But it was too late. Both girls fell into a heap on the floor. Stunned by this, Valeria tried to think normal, but was dizzy, and it took a few more moments to get her bearings. As she tried to get Juniper off her, all of a sudden pieces of metal were being thrown at them by other robots! ¡Fantástico! Some of the debris gashed her legs and chest, and a noticeable trail of blood began seeping out of her wounds.

She brought up her pulse cannon, and shifted its function to her shield. A bright light extended out of her cannon, fanning into a large disc at the end. The remaining debris hit her shield, and fell to the ground. Snarling, she pushed Juniper off her and staggered to her feet, then advanced towards the nearest robot guardia, its thrown debris glancing off her shield and falling harmlessly. How many of them were there? Was it like a cantidad infinita?

Getting some semblance of strength, Lila struggled to get to her feet, and couldn't. Taking a few moments, she dragged herself forward, her protective shield keeping the same distance around her. Struggling to remain focused on the exercise and not how she felt, Lila, looking through eyelets where the rust shield had parted ways, saw that no robots were coming to fight her. "...Ok..." she thought. Taking a few hard breaths, Lila struggled to crawl to some of the mirrors in the rest of the maze. Her powers heightened by her injuries, Lila let out the hardest blast of disintegration to all the mirrors she could see. If that didn't take them out, nothing would. Then, she collapsed, still breathing hard.

Meanwhile, Valeria switched the function for her cannon, and shot her max charges at all robot guardias she could see. Firing 20 pulse charges a second, ripples of seismic force slammed into them all. Valeria began to scream at the top of her lungs in her highest soprano range. No words, just raw emotion. She fanned out her cannon in a spray, shooting left, right, center, and hit about 15 of the robots. Smelling the acrid stench of burnt wire and metal made it clear she had hit her marks.
Last edited by Talchyon on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:19 am

The Land of Golden Blobfish wrote:"Yeah, the doors have been open for hours now. We've just been waiting around because we're a bunch of idiots." He gestured to the obviously closed door, "I mean, I could be through this in easy peasy. In fact, I could go right ahead, grab the flag, and come back in less than a minute but apparently the moron in charge of this strictly enforces teamwork so we'd no doubt lose points for that." Alex looked up to the ceiling where he imagined an intercom might be, "I don't see how running through a dumb maze like a bunch of guinea pigs is supposed to train us. At least throw something challenging at us, like a huge ass robot." He made sure to say this last bit extra loud.

Thomas nods and quickly adds on by saying "Yeah, I could get those doors open in less than 30 seconds. The security on the door is incredibly minimal, which surprises me. Even if I didn't have my tech manipulation powers, it would still be laughably simple to crack. You would think the school would try to at least provide some difficulty, so far it's been a cakewalk like you said. I mean, the guards and bots barely even put up a fight. Not even this maze poised too much of a challenge. Still, we should all stay on our guard. The school might have some surprises waiting in store for us.....:
Last edited by Arstotzkas on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
behold, a signature.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 pm

The Eyepatch

Ryoto rushed forwards, biting into one of the robot's necks, he would then do a backflip avoiding whatever attack the robots had. Ryoto stood there quickly evaluating his options, he decided to yell, loud enough to hopefully get either Lila or Valeria's attention "I might need some help!" he would say while rushing sideways constantly, to avoid any bullets from striking him.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Charlie Meschke

Frinalia wrote:"Woah!" Adalay leapt backward from the robots and attempted to raise a wall of ice, but instead a force field formed. The bots began pounding on it, but they could do nothing. With an angry growl forming in her throat, Adalay shoved the force field back at the bots as hard as she could, hopefully enough to knock the robots down. Her attempt was successful, and the two bots fell on the ground. For now, at least. "Charlie! Felix! Andrew! You okay? A-Andrew? you okay? Calm down! You hit a guard, the rest of us are fine! We'll tell you if something happens!" Adalay looked down just in time to see something swim beneath her and Charlie. Speaking of Charlie... "Hey Charlie! When does this wear off?"
[/spoiler]

Whatever he had just done was completely messed up, because now Andrew had turned into some kind of gorilla or something! And he couldn't see either! Charlie thought to himself, "Oh, man, I am in so much trouble."

He tried to send a message telepathically to both saying that he had no idea what was going on... but that was gone too, apparently. Since that little light show of his - which what the crapola was that?! - everything was weird! Adalay can't use ice but had some kind of clear-ish energy field around her, Andrew turned into a gorilla, or something, and Felix's mind powers were useless too.

"Adalay, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what I just did. I didn't know I could do that! I don't know how long it lasts." Charlie gulped. He hoped it wasn't permanent. Especially for Andrew.

"Andrew, you're like a gorilla, kind of. Not exactly. I don't know what you are. But you're really huge and strong. You could probably pick up some of those robots and throw them. Hey, great idea! Since you can't see - and sorry about that, I think I might have caused that, but I have no idea what I did, I've never done that before ever - follow the sound of my voice! I'm on the ice, and heading towards the flag."

Having been thrown on the ice, Charlie made a small dent in the still-solid ice, and then slid a little ways. But again, like his last time with hitting his head, he felt completely fine. The crap? Did getting thrown onto things no longer hurt? Seeing that he was about halfway there to the flag, guarded by robots and surrounded by thick walls, Charlie began to make his way towards it, slipping and sliding as he went.

Andrew Marks

Andrew Marks blinked when Charlie's words fell upon his ears. He did indeed feel different. He quite warmer than usual as if he gone from cold-blooded to warm-blooded. I-i'm a gorilla? How the fuck could that be? he asked himself, before feeling his furry arms and shouting, Gah! I am a gorilla! Oh God whatever Charlie did, I hope it's temporary!

"Guh... I-i'm coming, Charlie." Andrew spoke nervously as he walked blindly towards Charlie's voice as he thought to himself, God fucking damn it! I fucking hate not being able to see anything.

He hid his indignation quite well, but he felt the embarrassment all the same. Nonetheless, the now Sasquatch-like kid stomped towards the younger teen-ager, tossing aside and sweeping awaynany of the guards and robots who got in his way, regardless of not being able to see them.

"I-i think I'm on the ice, buddy." the Australian spoke as he blindly got closer to Charlie, hands outward feeling out for him, "Are we getting closer to the flag now? Am I getting closer to you Charlie?"
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse