NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Century of Blood [OOC/Signup] Concluded

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Continuation of Game of Thrones (Where should we go next?)

Poll ended at Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Continue this RP
9%
War of the Five Kings
No votes
Year of the False Spring
No votes
King's Landing Reboot (If you were in that RP you'll know what I'm referring to)
No votes
Robert's Rebellion
45%
The Holy King (Baelor's reign)
No votes
Blackfyre Rebellion
45%
Some thing else (Leave a post)
No votes

Total votes : 11

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:18 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Aegon is actually reported to having only destroyed a fleet. It's assumed that the Stormlands and Myr did most of the work.

Point still stands, as of right now, Volantis is currently recking the Free Cities.

At our starting point they've only taken Lys and Myr. If I recall the Stormlands have a marriage alliance with Tyrosh. Besides if Pentos, Braavos, the Stormlands, and Tyrosh all team they should be fine. Heck maybe I'll do what Volantis can't and found the New Valyrian Empire instead of taking Westeros.

Benuty wrote:So is Orys initially part of the Targaryen family being a bastard or have they been given a cadet dynasty yet?

Orys was a bastard until the taking of the Stormlands. Once Argliac was slain and the people of Storm's End presented his daughter to Orys, Aegon legitimized Orys and granted him Storm's End and the Stormlands. Orys would take the words and sigil of the Durrandons but keep his name of Baratheon.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:19 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Danceria wrote:Point still stands, as of right now, Volantis is currently recking the Free Cities.

At our starting point they've only taken Lys and Myr. If I recall the Stormlands have a marriage alliance with Tyrosh. Besides if Pentos, Braavos, the Stormlands, and Tyrosh all team they should be fine. Heck maybe I'll do what Volantis can't and found the New Valyrian Empire instead of taking Westeros.

Well blimey.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Anybody making a Braavosi App? If not prepare for a Braavosi house, most likely will be Sealord, but I could just be a noble family too
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Danceria wrote:Point still stands, as of right now, Volantis is currently recking the Free Cities.

Benuty wrote:So is Orys initially part of the Targaryen family being a bastard or have they been given a cadet dynasty yet?

Orys was a bastard until the taking of the Stormlands. Once Argliac was slain and the people of Storm's End presented his daughter to Orys, Aegon legitimized Orys and granted him Storm's End and the Stormlands. Orys would take the words and sigil of the Durrandons but keep his name of Baratheon.

Oh I know that, but I wonder how things will turn out. Especially if Orys ends up becoming Lord Paramount of another region (never know).

I do wonder if the Targaryens, and their associates plan on giving up the Valyrian faith or keeping it? Am playing a CK2 AGOT where they refused to convert to the faith of the seven.

Pretty interesting really.
Last edited by Benuty on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Getting stronger...

House Name: Villeres (Vee-lare-ees)
House Sigil: House Words: "By our Hand the Seas and Fields Rise
Allegiance Paid to: None, currently a free city
House Seat (Map location required, picture of Castle/town appreciated): [url=http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/a/a3/Free_Cities.png/350px-Free_Cities.png]Here's a map, we own only Pentos for now...

Approx Number of military at command: Erm....
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): House Faoutor...the name is associated with Magisters and patrons of theater, sea-faring folk and overall, not much paid

App:
Name: Ninguo
House: Villeres
Titles: Candidate for Prince of Pentos
House: Villeres!
House Seat: Pentos
House Sigil: Again?
Allegiance paid to: Technically, the elected Prince of Pentos, which would be himself, and his own house
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Ignore the obvious t-shirt, Internet is not co-operative
Personality:
Skills: (eg. Robert Baratheon would be a great warrior, Jon Arryn a great administrator, Varys a great spymaster)
Weaponry (If any):
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.):
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
RP Example:
Notes: (Please put here any ancillary characters you will likely play as, for example, Tywin Lannister would probably control Jaime, Hoster Tully would also control Brynden Tully, Rabert and Stannis etc etc. Keep in mind your ancillary characters can still be apped by other nations.)

App:
Name: Magister Ducio VII
House: Villeres
Titles: Magister of Pentos
House: Fautor
House Seat: Pentos
House Sigil: Again.
Allegiance paid to: His own family
Appearance (Picture appreciated):
Personality:
Skills: (eg. Robert Baratheon would be a great warrior, Jon Arryn a great administrator, Varys a great spymaster)
Weaponry (If any):
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.):
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
RP Example: Really dude? You know me OP.
Notes: (Please put here any ancillary characters you will likely play as, for example, Tywin Lannister would probably control Jaime, Hoster Tully would also control Brynden Tully, Rabert and Stannis etc etc. Keep in mind your ancillary characters can still be apped by other nations.)
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:At our starting point they've only taken Lys and Myr. If I recall the Stormlands have a marriage alliance with Tyrosh. Besides if Pentos, Braavos, the Stormlands, and Tyrosh all team they should be fine. Heck maybe I'll do what Volantis can't and found the New Valyrian Empire instead of taking Westeros.

Oh I know that, but I wonder how things will turn out. Especially if Orys ends up becoming Lord Paramount of another region (never know).

I do wonder if the Targaryens, and their associates plan on giving up the Valyrian faith or keeping it? Am playing a CK2 AGOT where they refused to convert to the faith of the seven.

Still waiting for that mod to update. I enjoyed having the colonize Valyrian sub mod, taking Essos and putting my capital back in Valyria. Also the Valyrian religion is really cool and I wish Martin would give more info on it. I'll leave that up to Nux to decide as I believe Aegon didn't give a hoot about religion (he has cynical in the mod) and went to his sisters like "I'm gonna convert cause that's what everybody on this continent follows (like 80% of it) but maybe we'll keep the religion would be very interesting.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Benuty wrote:Oh I know that, but I wonder how things will turn out. Especially if Orys ends up becoming Lord Paramount of another region (never know).

Still waiting for that mod to update. I enjoyed having the colonize Valyrian sub mod, taking Essos and putting my capital back in Valyria. Also the Valyrian religion is really cool and I wish Martin would give more info on it. I'll leave that up to Nux to decide as I believe Aegon didn't give a hoot about religion (he has cynical in the mod) and went to his sisters like "I'm gonna convert cause that's what everybody on this continent follows (like 80% of it) but maybe we'll keep the religion would be very interesting.

The CK2 AGOT mod update released the 11th this month gives a 10% vassal opinion for Valyrian rulers since the faith itself wasn't on a campaign of mass comversion.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:At our starting point they've only taken Lys and Myr. If I recall the Stormlands have a marriage alliance with Tyrosh. Besides if Pentos, Braavos, the Stormlands, and Tyrosh all team they should be fine. Heck maybe I'll do what Volantis can't and found the New Valyrian Empire instead of taking Westeros.

Who knows, Orys might even keep his hand this time round
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Still waiting for that mod to update. I enjoyed having the colonize Valyrian sub mod, taking Essos and putting my capital back in Valyria. Also the Valyrian religion is really cool and I wish Martin would give more info on it. I'll leave that up to Nux to decide as I believe Aegon didn't give a hoot about religion (he has cynical in the mod) and went to his sisters like "I'm gonna convert cause that's what everybody on this continent follows (like 80% of it) but maybe we'll keep the religion would be very interesting.

CK2 AGOT mod update released the 11th this month gives a 10% vassal opinion for Valyrian rulers since the faith itself wasn't on a campaign of mass comversion.

WHAT?! WHAT DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME?! FUCK MID TERMS, I GOTTA UPDATE THIS SHIT.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:57 pm

House Name: House Maroran
House Sigil: A Compass on a party per blend sinister of dark byzantium (shade of purple) and cesious (shade of blue)
House Words: Guiding Fate
Allegiance Paid to: None
House Seat (Map location required, picture of Castle/town appreciated): The Sealord's Palace and Maroran Family Estate
Approx Number of military at command: Somewhere between 10,000-15,000 levies/trained Braavosi, easily capable of amassing 50,000 sellswords
The Main power of the Braavosi are at Sea with war fleet second to none with perhaps 200 warships to it's beck and call not to mention an even larger mercantile fleet
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): The Marorans are a relatively new merchant nobility, arising after the great uncloaking after it's founding father, Aros Maroran, a merchant man whom owned a ship and carried goods of dubious origin and as among the first officially Braavosi ships to reach the far shore on the shadow of Asshai and return with it's wealth. It was this wealth which bought Aros his own estate and ships and crews and trade goods to continue his business. In comparison to the keyholders to the Iron Bank families, many of whom were very wealthy themselves. The Marorans and several other merchant families (magisters) were seen as upstarts but were soon accepted as the wealth and prosperity they brought to Braavos. The Marorans were accepted as magisters of Braavos and through business guile. Aros made them family very wealthy and have their on share in the Iron Bank and more.

Of course that as some time ago and like water, wealth ebbs and flows, the Maroran's wealth and prosperity was no different. Since the time of the uncloaking one Sealord of Maroran had reigned until now, this sealord, named Belero was known for sinking the last great Sarnori War Fleet prior to it's destruction. The Current head of the family, Sealord Haren Maroran has seen a great amount of wealth fall into Maroran hands with cunning and beguiling business deals and buying out smaller magister famileis as well as create cadet magisters. Under him has also seen a greater militarization in foresight of the wars wreaking havoc southern Essos.

App:
Name: Sealord Haren Maroran
House: Maroran
Titles: Sealord of Braavos, Iron Keyholder, Warden of the Coasts, Magister of the Maroran Family
House Seat: The Sealord's Palace and also the Maroran Estate
House Sigil: A compass on a field diagnolly split between dark purple and blue-gray
Allegiance paid to: None, the City of Braavos
Appearance (Picture appreciated): Despite his age and wealthy upbringing, Haren has a stout body and calloused hands, in his youth he was scoffed at for his unorthodox appearance. With a finely trimmed and pulled back graying-black hair and a short trimmed beard of the same nature. His skin is a dark tan with plenty of wrinkles from being out in the sun. What sticks out is his clear, green eyes which bear a quiet or intelligent ferocity.
Personality: Haren is a patient man, and firmly ambitious and clever. He is extremely diligent and undeniably passionate for Braavos, progress, and improvement, that is of himself, his family, his business and the city. He is kind and just to his fellow Braavosi and ferocious to it's enemies.
Skills: Haren is a great business man, and with it a great administrator to boot, he also bears a great amount of charisma and diplomatic skill (negtiation) as well as plenty of intrigue and plotting to spare...he did become Sealord afterall

Haren is a sea-man true and true and a skilled admiral, however when it battle leaves coastal combat, Haren has experience, relying only on his education and quick wit and cunning to get him through.
Weaponry (If any): A Braavosi water-dancer sword, a Myrish crossbow
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): Braavos can muster up to 15,000 along with another potential 50,000 sellswords, the true strength is at sea with 200 warships from dromonds to galleys
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Haren was born at a difficult time for the Maroran family, a trade fleet which his father had put a great amount of trust and wealth into was attacked and stolen by pirates on it's trade mission. The Maroran family estate as growing smaller as his father had to sell more land, cursing the way he as raised and swearing he would raise his children different. Haren was put to work day in and day out, some days he would be studying and learning the art of business, administration, and leading. Other days he was out with House Maroran men, either on the docks, on the ships, or in the practice yards. It was then Haren found himself interested in water-dancing and the sea.

As Haren became a young man, he became a captain for his father's fleets and led them very successfully on trading operations and took the fight back to pirates and raiders when needed. But when he was back home, he was a water-dancer, known because he did not dress in flamboyance but in the dark, plain, but fine clothes he always wore. He was developing quite the name for himself when a young and new courtesan caught his eye, or perhaps they caught each-other's eyes and developed an interest in one another and a relationship budded.

It was then that Haren's life would spin as his father led a trade expedition only to get lost in the smoking sea, putting the family in debt and a young magister in charge, his younger brother was only 12 at the time. While he was 19 that courtesan that he loved abandoned her old ways and married the new magister, her name was Serylla. From then on a success story began, they together bore three children and raised them, Haren brought the family out of debt and brought in more wealth than before seen by the family thanks to his business tact. Eventually the old sealord died and the knives came out, due to his wealth, Haren literally bought weaker magisters own family and business into voting for him and making wealth for him in contracts that were equitable. Thus the new Sealord came to be and the challenges that have faced him for the past 20 years are arising to a whole new level with the threat of the Volantenes, not to mention the last of the Valyrians in Dragonstone.
RP Example:Memorial of the Fallen (RWBY) Game of Thrones Legacy Chapter 1 and 2 two being linked
Notes: Current Ancillaries
Wife: Serylla Foraris Maroran- Former courtesan of Valyrian heritage, tall, pale skin and white hair, purple eyes (42)
Daughter: Messila Maroran- a spitting image of her mother except her eyes are green with a glint of purple, beguiling and clever (18)
Sons: Andaro and Illareo- both taller than their father, and eyes purple, both tan and black haired and recieved the same childhood Haren did (22)

Brother: Laziro Maroran- Simlar to his older brother, less gray hairs, more scars, served in the Second Sons among other companies, Magister of the lower Maroran cadet family, called the little compass (39)
-his children: Syreo (14), Vorala (10) and Ileana (4)

To Be Updated, possible pictures and more in future
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:00 pm

The roster on page one is currently outdated. I will send TGs to those that have not posted lately to ask if they are still going to RP. If they do not reply by Friday I will remove their claim.

Jadezi
Attaché

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jadezi » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:14 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:The roster on page one is currently outdated. I will send TGs to those that have not posted lately to ask if they are still going to RP. If they do not reply by Friday I will remove their claim.

I'm around

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
House Name: House Maegyr
House Sigil: A Compass on a party per blend sinister of dark byzantium (shade of purple) and cesious (shade of blue)
House Seat (Map location required, picture of Castle/town appreciated): The Sealord's Palace and Maegyr Family Estate
Approx Number of military at command: Somewhere between 10,000-15,000 levies/trained Braavosi, easily capable of amassing 50,000 sellswords
The Main power of the Braavosi are at Sea with war fleet second to none with perhaps 200 warships to it's beck and call not to mention an even larger mercantile fleet
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): WIP

Characters to be added

House Maegyr is a Volantis House, not Braavos.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:
House Name: House Maegyr
House Seat (Map location required, picture of Castle/town appreciated): The Sealord's Palace and Maegyr Family Estate
History of the House (At least two well written paragraphs please): WIP

Characters to be added

House Maegyr is a Volantis House, not Braavos.

Oh right, I totally blanked out and forgot that, will fix
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Well, we've got Volantis, Braavos, and Pentos almost ready and waiting in the wings *Rivalry intensifies*
Obligatory Quotes below

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 am

I have been thinking, and House Bloodstone of the Island of Bloodstone might end up trying to take over Volantis and use the ensuing chaos to seize power of the Neo-Valyrian Freehold, staving off the free cities with the promise that he wont invade them.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:44 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:I have been thinking, and House Bloodstone of the Island of Bloodstone might end up trying to take over Volantis and use the ensuing chaos to seize power of the Neo-Valyrian Freehold, staving off the free cities with the promise that he wont invade them.

Volantis is pretty far from Bloodstone, wouldn't it make more sense to conquer Lys, Myr and Tyrosh so the army isn't spread too far apart
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:58 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:I have been thinking, and House Bloodstone of the Island of Bloodstone might end up trying to take over Volantis and use the ensuing chaos to seize power of the Neo-Valyrian Freehold, staving off the free cities with the promise that he wont invade them.

Volantis is pretty far from Bloodstone, wouldn't it make more sense to conquer Lys, Myr and Tyrosh so the army isn't spread too far apart

Warg has a point, you're better off uniting the Pirate Lords of the Stepstones and then basically forming the Nine Penny King alliance but like 200 years before.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:04 am

Guess who's back

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 am

Is the king in the north still up for grabs?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:41 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:Is the king in the north still up for grabs?

Eraus beat you to it. I'll be updating the roster today.

Also I wanted to announce that Volantis is open.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:44 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:Is the king in the north still up for grabs?

Eraus beat you to it. I'll be updating the roster today.

Sad stuff :(
Is the Red King still a thing at this point?

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:50 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Eraus beat you to it. I'll be updating the roster today.

Sad stuff :(
Is the Red King still a thing at this point?

Nope the north is united
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 am

Also OP said he won't accept minor Lord till the great houses are claimed
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:03 am

Eraus wrote:Also OP said he won't accept minor Lord till the great houses are claimed

Kk

Umm... what about... King of the Rock?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse