Name: Stephen Lille
Codename: Ragdoll
Age: 27
Sex: Male
Appearance: Stark black body paint, with eight white dots on his forehead, two from his left to right diagonal pattern on his chin, six on his left hand, and four on his right. Ornate tattoos are over his body, both aesthetically pleasing, and contain a paint that interferes with night vision.
Biography: Born to a group of performers with his natural contortionist abilities, and his unfortunate bone cancer would be the focus of the family, saving every penny. An incident, of which the Infinites were a part of, destroyed the Circus his family worked at, and everything spiraled downhill.
Thrust into poverty, and sold to a shady doctor who caused his cancer to mutate further, Ragdoll's powers would be thanks to this treatment. Combining the blank slates of stem cells with the potential of cancer cells, instead of destroying his body, Ragdoll's tumors would enhance it, storing critical chemicals allowing him to become the notorious "Spider of Northside".
Ultimately captured, but later befriending his captor, he found an unlikely ally and a cause worth fighting for, to prevent the Infinites from abusing their power on the normals.
Powers: Body manipulation, can grow bone for combative and move internal organs out of harm's way, contortionist, and mild healing.
Describe your abilities: "I control my body, and do what I want with it."
Why did you turn to crime: "I was good at it, and needed to survive"
Why did you further become a supervillain: "I was good at it, needed to survive, and enjoyed it"
How do you feel about the Infinites: "Goody-two shoes who don't know what sufferin's like..."
What's your end goal: "Get cash, acquire females, enjoy life."
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: "Let Phantasos deal with 'em, I usually just kill 'em."
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: "I don't do monologues, but I do do conversation."
Let's hear a sample of your evil laugh (the noise you'd make when your plan is succeeding): "Haw-yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"
Let's hear a sample of your evil roar (the noise you make when your plan is failing): "F*($&@*(((*&!! *Falls on floor*)"
Any lines you won't cross: "Never hurt another criminal that ain't doin' it to survive."
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: "I don't really care."
Codename: Ragdoll
Age: 27
Sex: Male
Appearance: Stark black body paint, with eight white dots on his forehead, two from his left to right diagonal pattern on his chin, six on his left hand, and four on his right. Ornate tattoos are over his body, both aesthetically pleasing, and contain a paint that interferes with night vision.
Biography: Born to a group of performers with his natural contortionist abilities, and his unfortunate bone cancer would be the focus of the family, saving every penny. An incident, of which the Infinites were a part of, destroyed the Circus his family worked at, and everything spiraled downhill.
Thrust into poverty, and sold to a shady doctor who caused his cancer to mutate further, Ragdoll's powers would be thanks to this treatment. Combining the blank slates of stem cells with the potential of cancer cells, instead of destroying his body, Ragdoll's tumors would enhance it, storing critical chemicals allowing him to become the notorious "Spider of Northside".
Ultimately captured, but later befriending his captor, he found an unlikely ally and a cause worth fighting for, to prevent the Infinites from abusing their power on the normals.
Powers: Body manipulation, can grow bone for combative and move internal organs out of harm's way, contortionist, and mild healing.
Describe your abilities: "I control my body, and do what I want with it."
Why did you turn to crime: "I was good at it, and needed to survive"
Why did you further become a supervillain: "I was good at it, needed to survive, and enjoyed it"
How do you feel about the Infinites: "Goody-two shoes who don't know what sufferin's like..."
What's your end goal: "Get cash, acquire females, enjoy life."
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: "Let Phantasos deal with 'em, I usually just kill 'em."
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: "I don't do monologues, but I do do conversation."
Let's hear a sample of your evil laugh (the noise you'd make when your plan is succeeding): "Haw-yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"
Let's hear a sample of your evil roar (the noise you make when your plan is failing): "F*($&@*(((*&!! *Falls on floor*)"
Any lines you won't cross: "Never hurt another criminal that ain't doin' it to survive."
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: "I don't really care."


