NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Odessa(Peacekeepers : Oscar)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Madigral
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Madigral » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:43 am

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:"Well, to be honest I havnt begun talking to much of the team yet." She explained. "I'm not really a person that talks much actually." She sighed sadly. "But I can tell you that most of the operators are serious." She added as she set her Panzerfaust 3 launcher on the ground.

"Ah, oh well. I'll find out sooner or later." Marcus replied.

Altito Asmoro wrote:Colonel Jacques Gauthier
Odessa Naval Base
Ukraine

"Alright, gentlemen, and ladies," as he spoke in front of all of them. "I can see that we have received few new soldiers in this operation. The size may seem big, but this operation requires big versus big, actually. Though we have the support of the Ukrainian," as he glanced and nodded to the Ukrainian officers behind him who nodded as well, "At the end, we are the field operators."

"I can't tell you much beside the operation's information, but be safe and be careful out there. You all are among the chosen ones, the finest, the best. I expect the best as well, never be hindered with quarrels between comrades-in-arms, aye?"

"Okay, briefing dismissed. Godspeed and good luck out there!" said Jacques, which is the when the briefing dismissed and the operation begins.

OPERATION ODESSA : INITIATED

"Well, let's get this show on the road." Marcus said, slinging his M2010 off his back and holding it with both hands. He ejected the magazine, checked it, and put it back in the rifle. He also checked his vest, which had pockets for his ammo, and finally un-holstered his Five-seveN, checked it, and put it back in it's holster.

"All set."
We believe in the freedom of all people, that they have a right for the basic freedoms of free will and happiness... and the ability to wage unlimited warfare

Militarized, Democratized, and a keen supporter of Scientific Advancement

Champion of the Republic (and my main RP char): Marcus Syron

Zeta
Kerlin
Dragner
Technos
Minmus
Neva

Join the Republic Marine Corps today!

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:04 am

"Alright people let's move out. Get dressed in Azoz style uniforms. We leave in five minutes." Joseph yelled as he reentered the room. He then Saluted Jacques and left the room.

He walked to a bathroom and quickly changed out of his ABUs and into The Azoz Battalion uniform. He walked out of the bathroom and looked over his gear, he then realized the team had no support gunner.

He then turned to a weapons Sergeant and got a PK machine gun, his other uniforms and weapons secured till Joseph returned.

He checked his borrowed MG, his pistol, then his knife and Tomahawk.

He then walked to the trucks and waited for team one to load up. He counted team 1 as they gathered around the BTR-70 and Kozak.

"I will be in the Kozak, with 2 others. The rest of team 1 will bee in the BTR-70. I need two volunteers for the Kozak."
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Nulukkizdin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulukkizdin » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:37 am

Najid Majidi
Odessa,
Western Naval Base

Najid got no chance to strike a conversation with the woman as the mission was about to start. He quickly got his Shaher out of its suitcase and walked up towards the vehicles, "I'll join you" he said as he preferred to be able to see where he went.
Last edited by Nulukkizdin on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Młodszy Chorąży [OR-7] Valeska Kowalski
Operation: Odessa, Team 3 (Metro-1)

Valeska gave a short salute at the Colonel's dismissal and she departed the tent, she was rather thankful that Poland's woodland BDU was damn near indistinguishable from a few of Azov's unit's. So after picking up the duo of unit patches she, she departed for the boat, and spotted Akarah already there. In an act that would likely cause her grandparent's graves to suddenly develop mounds, she stripped her own patches off and stuffed them into a pouch on her belt, before slapping the Ukrainian flag and Azov flash on.

Valeska finally arrived at the boat, Akarah was waiting, she sat down across from him on the RHIB and started checking over her gear: four STANAGS, four ten rounders for her Deagle, two flashbangs, two 40 mike HEDP, the underslung M320, her 416, and her Deagle. Her sidearm was the most unique piece of equipment she had, 'Godwyn' was acid etched into the barrel on both sides, a reference to something of a pastime during her childhood, pulling the slide back revealed a .44 Magnum round with a red and green band of ink around the center of the cartridge. It was a custom design of hers, a JHP further hollowed out and filled with a compound that would explode immediately after impact, if it hit a hard surface there would be a decent amount of spalling and quite the bang, if it got beneath the flesh than the cavitation would be immense.

Stowing her gear back away she looked up at Akarah, taking a deep breath she realized now would likely be the best time to reconcile, seeing as everyone else was likely getting redressed. "Corporal, I hope you realize that what I said in the tent was not with malicious intent, I realize that everyone has problems going on operations like this no matter how small or big. I realize that I may have riled myself up assuming what your reasons were before you stated them and I apologize for that. That being said, to rectify your actual problems," Valeska offered Akarah her hand, "Valeska Kowalski, Polish GROM."
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Anowa wrote:Młodszy Chorąży [OR-7] Valeska Kowalski
Operation: Odessa, Team 3 (Metro-1)

Valeska gave a short salute at the Colonel's dismissal and she departed the tent, she was rather thankful that Poland's woodland BDU was damn near indistinguishable from a few of Azov's unit's. So after picking up the duo of unit patches she, she departed for the boat, and spotted Akarah already there. In an act that would likely cause her grandparent's graves to suddenly develop mounds, she stripped her own patches off and stuffed them into a pouch on her belt, before slapping the Ukrainian flag and Azov flash on.

Valeska finally arrived at the boat, Akarah was waiting, she sat down across from him on the RHIB and started checking over her gear: four STANAGS, four ten rounders for her Deagle, two flashbangs, two 40 mike HEDP, the underslung M320, her 416, and her Deagle. Her sidearm was the most unique piece of equipment she had, 'Godwyn' was acid etched into the barrel on both sides, a reference to something of a pastime during her childhood, pulling the slide back revealed a .44 Magnum round with a red and green band of ink around the center of the cartridge. It was a custom design of hers, a JHP further hollowed out and filled with a compound that would explode immediately after impact, if it hit a hard surface there would be a decent amount of spalling and quite the bang, if it got beneath the flesh than the cavitation would be immense.

Stowing her gear back away she looked up at Akarah, taking a deep breath she realized now would likely be the best time to reconcile, seeing as everyone else was likely getting redressed. "Corporal, I hope you realize that what I said in the tent was not with malicious intent, I realize that everyone has problems going on operations like this no matter how small or big. I realize that I may have riled myself up assuming what your reasons were before you stated them and I apologize for that. That being said, to rectify your actual problems," Valeska offered Akarah her hand, "Valeska Kowalski, Polish GROM."

A little surprised, Akarah looked her in the eye before taking her hand. Being left-handed, his right hand wasn't as "abused" as his left, but it still had the proof he was used to holding a weapon. Despite that, his grip on her hand was gentle. "Honestly, I don't even know what you thought I was upset about before you heard my reasoning. Does it matter now? I don't know. I have a lot of problems with this mission but I'm forcing myself to accept it as my task. In a way, it's self-punishment for me." He wasn't sure he should go into detail about his past. "Eh . . . what happened with me isn't important at the moment."
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Michal, in the meanwhile, had change his suit: he had put the uniform of the Azov Battalion on, as ordered by the Colonel.
He didn't want to wear a uniform with such a bad badge on it: the logo of the SS Division "Das Reich". It was the lgo of its nemesis, the logo of the men he had fought in Donbass, the logo of the men he once saw buring a prisoner alive, the logo of those same men who ravaged the house where he and his unit were before they came there.

Now, he had to wear their same uniform and their same badge of those men. He hated doing this, but he had to. He went to the boat, noticing a girl and the middle-eastern guy who "welcomed" him when he firstly arrived.

He tried to arrange a little conversation with them, before starting the mission.

"Good day, isn't it? Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. Nadporučík Michal Mavrimov here. Now, who are you, folks?"
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

New Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:55 pm

An Mi-24 came low over the base and landed on the pad. Judging by the way it was landed, Cyril guessed the pilot didn't have that much experience. Changed out of his fatigues and wearing an Azov uniform like everyone else, he did one last check of his equipment and weapons before running over to the helicopter. The pilot who had flown it over was climbing out of the cockpit, and Cyril gestured for him to come over. "I'm the only pilot on the team. Could you be my co and gunner?" The pilot nodded and got into the forward cockpit, while Cyril climbed into the main. He tucked his M4 between the door and his seat, then started going through pre-flight check, waiting for Nguyen, Conners, Oulerre, and Raske.
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:Michal, in the meanwhile, had change his suit: he had put the uniform of the Azov Battalion on, as ordered by the Colonel.
He didn't want to wear a uniform with such a bad badge on it: the logo of the SS Division "Das Reich". It was the lgo of its nemesis, the logo of the men he had fought in Donbass, the logo of the men he once saw buring a prisoner alive, the logo of those same men who ravaged the house where he and his unit were before they came there.

Now, he had to wear their same uniform and their same badge of those men. He hated doing this, but he had to. He went to the boat, noticing a girl and the middle-eastern guy who "welcomed" him when he firstly arrived.

He tried to arrange a little conversation with them, before starting the mission.

"Good day, isn't it? Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. Nadporučík Michal Mavrimov here. Now, who are you, folks?"

Akarah turned, some green fire in his eyes. "I'm kinda busy here. You know, I don't always get a chance to have a one-on-one conversation with another person, so, can you wait?"
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:59 pm

"Calm down, man. Anyway, if you want to go to action with someone you do not know... well, that's only about you." He paused, and then told the Polish officer: And what about you, ma'am?"

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Valeska sighed, at least Akarah realized his faults. But on the other hand... "We had this conversation not even ten minutes ago Corporal, play nice." She turned to Michal and spotted both Curry and Shepard coming closer to the boat, "Our conversation wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. Mavrimov, from now until the end of the op you're Metro-3, Akarah, you're 2, Curry and Shepard 4 and 5, I'm obviously Metro-1. One thing I want to make absolutely clear: I am the squad's medic, any unneeded hostility between team members and I will let you bleed to death, that sort of toxicity is only really fixed in one way. If you start bickering you had best hope it isn't in proximity to any hostiles, and you had best hope it's about football and not something as petty as nationality and religion." A bit of a bluff, while she wouldn't let them openly die, she wouldn't try very hard to keep them alive.

"With that out of the way, we'll be cutting the motor and begin rowing about 300 meters from the shore, we'll hide the RHIB in a collection of bushes or among the rock and grapple our way into the castle, from there, Two and Five will make their way into the castle and begin negotiating, the rest of us will try to locate the hostage. If things go south, Akarah, Shepard, I want you to realize that you'll likely be in a room with several armed personnel and will have a very low odds of making it out unwounded. That being said, if we hear gunfire, 2 and 3 will secure the hostage, and I'll try to make my way to you. Our rendezvous is obviously the boat." Pulling a roll of yellow electrical tape out of her pack she wrapped a section around her arm twice and held it out, "So we don't shoot each other if we happen to bump into one another. Wrap a length around your arms." Shepard grabbed it and then passed it onwards, within a few seconds everyone had their identifiers.

Standing she walked back towards the motor, "Any questions?"
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:30 pm

"No, ma'am, no questions. Except the logic behind putting a Czech in a motorboat team. That is the only question which could come to my mind at the moment." Michal answered to the Polish woman in front of him.
"And, by the way, I believe you should not treat a superior in such a way." He said, almost joking, while he went to the motorboat and helped getting it started.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:"No, ma'am, no questions. Except the logic behind putting a Czech in a motorboat team. That is the only question which could come to my mind at the moment." Michal answered to the Polish woman in front of him.
"And, by the way, I believe you should not treat a superior in such a way." He said, almost joking, while he went to the motorboat and helped getting it started.

Valeska gave a grim smile, covered beneath the balaclava she wore, "Well, Lieutenant, if you're so worried about being ordered around by an NCO perhaps you could go whine about it to the Colonel, I'm sure he'd like to hear any complaints you may have. After all Officers always get to lead, despite arriving to the briefing late." She turned to the engine and pulled the rip cord, a single pull and it came to life, it's idling rumble carrying across the water, "Curry if you would?" The Malaysian nodded, and pushed the boat away from it's moor, he deftly hopped in as they floated from the shore.

"There's two thing I dislike in the world Mavrimov, cold pancakes, and grad officers who try and throw their weight around despite being greener than all but one person present. And that 'one' hasn't spent much recorded time in an organized fighting force, so he's probably still got more experience."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:48 pm

"Well, I am not that kind of person. However, I wonder if three campaigns, two of which spent in high-intensity combat zones are less than two campaigns spent in low-intensity combat zones. And, by the way, I am not a Lieutennant: I am a Nadporučík." he said her. Now, Michal knew that former GROM didn't know humor.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:"Well, I am not that kind of person. However, I wonder if three campaigns, two of which spent in high-intensity combat zones are less than two campaigns spent in low-intensity combat zones. And, by the way, I am not a Lieutennant: I am a Nadporučík." he said her. Now, Michal knew that former GROM didn't know humor.

Valeska turned to Nichal like he was an idiot, which truthfully he kind of was. "Oh, so instead of being an OF-1... You're an OF-1 my mistake." Shaking her head she went back to actually driving the boat, "Spieprzony głupek." The man was one of the worst officers she'd ever met, he came late, rang the doorbell like an incessant child, kicked open the fucking door, and then he had the gall to assume that he'd be respected just because he's an officer. He can go fuck his hat.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Hansdeltania
Diplomat

Founded: May 17, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hansdeltania » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:09 pm

New Equestria wrote:An Mi-24 came low over the base and landed on the pad. Judging by the way it was landed, Cyril guessed the pilot didn't have that much experience. Changed out of his fatigues and wearing an Azov uniform like everyone else, he did one last check of his equipment and weapons before running over to the helicopter. The pilot who had flown it over was climbing out of the cockpit, and Cyril gestured for him to come over. "I'm the only pilot on the team. Could you be my co and gunner?" The pilot nodded and got into the forward cockpit, while Cyril climbed into the main. He tucked his M4 between the door and his seat, then started going through pre-flight check, waiting for Nguyen, Conners, Oulerre, and Raske.

Nguyen looked over his weapon one more time before going out.

He couldn't believe his eyes, he was actually going in aboard an Mi-24.
400+ hours PP-ASEL, IRA, P28A, C172, DA40, high-performance

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:13 pm

"Nah, I simply prefer be called with the Czech grade. Seriously, sometimes the equivalents can have slightly different tasks. Anyway, sorry for seeming rude. Now, let's forget all of this. We have to do something very important tonight. I am going to avenge Petr. It is a long story, ma'am, maybe I will tell you after the end of the operation, once at the base. So... friends, at least for tonight?" Michal said giving the Polish officer his right hand.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:40 pm

Anowa wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:"Well, I am not that kind of person. However, I wonder if three campaigns, two of which spent in high-intensity combat zones are less than two campaigns spent in low-intensity combat zones. And, by the way, I am not a Lieutennant: I am a Nadporučík." he said her. Now, Michal knew that former GROM didn't know humor.

Valeska turned to Nichal like he was an idiot, which truthfully he kind of was. "Oh, so instead of being an OF-1... You're an OF-1 my mistake." Shaking her head she went back to actually driving the boat, "Spieprzony głupek." The man was one of the worst officers she'd ever met, he came late, rang the doorbell like an incessant child, kicked open the fucking door, and then he had the gall to assume that he'd be respected just because he's an officer. He can go fuck his hat.

Akarah felt his stomach sink into his boots shortly after it turned in a nauseating fashion. This man had the absolute audacity to rudely interrupt their conversation and proceed to "chitchat" with Valeska. I've gotten angry at enough people today. Not one person here had managed to get on my good side, except for the Iranian . . . why couldn't Najid be put on my team instead of this infidel? Akarah shot a dirty look to both of them before sitting in an area of the boat away from everyone and staring out at the water.

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm

After Anthony pulled over the uniform coat and sighed. He walked down to the boat and looked at the group. He keyed in the radio "Bridges, do we know what floor the hostage could be on and what floor the Leader is on?" he took moment and looked at the group. He yelled over "Hey! Keep quiet and listen to the radio, it'll help us make sure we don't hit something and kill us all."

He kept running through all the possible scenarios that could play out. He realized he was going in with a sidearm and even then he is going to disarm himself. He didn't know any Russian and figured he'd get one phrase down. He looked down at the audio recording he hoped he could help even a little bit. He knew all he was, was the training wheels to help the Mid-East man negotiate through the situation. He continued to the boat awaiting answers. He looked at everyone near the boat. "Listen up, keep calm, don't try anything stupid. If you have a problem with someone on the team get the hell over it. I will not enjoy getting shot because non of you get along. I may not be in charge this mission but I will not tolerate this. Is that understood?"
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:01 am

[b]Chief Master Sergeant Joseph Bridges[/b]

"Alright thank you Majidi. I would like to talk to you any way. Erika, join us as well. The rest off y'all load up into the BTR. I am Hussar-1, Evander is Hussar-2, Majidi is Hussar-3, Syron is Hussar-4, Weber is Hussar-5, Bouzagiti is Hussar-6, Ziegler is Hussar-7, Rahman is Hussar-8, Krausser is Hussar-9, and Ilomäki is Hussar-10. Snipers, Marksmen y'all have Y'all positions. The ground forces including me will deploy into 2 fireTeams of three. Krausser, and Rahman will be with me. The other group of three will be made up of Ziegler, Ilomäki, and Bouzagiti. Me, Krausser, and Rahman will deploy by Majidi's position, while the other team will deploy near Syron's position. The Ukrainian ground forces will go up the middle between Weber and Evander. If there are no more questions, we load up annd get on the road. There are two Ukrainians in thee BTR, and 2 in the Kozak, plus another 10 in two Humvees with us. Alright people let's load up." Joseph said as he signaled for every one to load up, and climbed into the front passenger seat of the Kozak.

After everyone loaded up the convoy left the base and started down the road for the hour and a half drive to Akkerman Fortress.

"Now, Majidi why are you here? Why is Iran sending us a counter terrorist troop, when they have have publicly support terrorism ever sense they over threw The Shah? I don't quite understand it, unless there has been a policy change I haven't learned about." Joseph said to the Iranian.
Last edited by Kyraina on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:-Harry Pyotr and the Order of the Blyat-

Valska took his hand and gave a small shake, "Truthfully, I don't give a fuck about Petr, in our line of work everyone's lost someone, personal vendettas just get you killed. Besides such stories are reerved for friends, not co-workers." That and it'd likely bring up unpleasant memories of her own team's 'death' out of six only two left alive, herself and Władysław. A thirty eight year old man with three kids, and now a single eye and leg. Though at least she wasn't the only one who'd made it back.

Romic wrote:-Guy who I thought was an NPC-

On the mention of the radio Valeska sighed, nearly a decade and a half of service and people were still telling her things she'd had hammered into her since basic training. The fact that a cop had told her that didn't make her feel any less frustrated.

His inability to shut up and let things move forward also grated her nerves a bit, "Yes, Shepard, radios will help that's pretty obvious. And you don't need to tell us to get along, we've already been told similar advice three times by now. Now if you could get on the boat we could actually accomplish something today other than talking."
Last edited by Anowa on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 am

Anowa wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:-Harry Pyotr and the Order of the Blyat-

Valska took his hand and gave a small shake, "Truthfully, I don't give a fuck about Petr, in our line of work everyone's lost someone, personal vendettas just get you killed. Besides such stories are reerved for friends, not co-workers." That and it'd likely bring up unpleasant memories of her own team's 'death' out of six only two left alive, herself and Władysław. A thirty eight year old man with three kids, and now a single eye and leg. Though at least she wasn't the only one who'd made it back.

Romic wrote:-Guy who I thought was an NPC-

On the mention of the radio Valeska sighed, nearly a decade and a half of service and people were still telling her things she'd had hammered into her since basic training. The fact that a cop had told her that didn't make her feel any less frustrated.

His inability to shut up and let things move forward also grated her nerves a bit, "Yes, Shepard, radios will help that's pretty obvious. And you don't need to tell us to get along, we've already been told similar advice three times by now. Now if you could get on the boat we could actually accomplish something today other than talking."

The guy whom Akarah was supposed to translate for decided to go ahead and make him feel like an absolute dipshit, which wasn't much of a surprise, and now, Valeska was shaking the hand of the moron who rudely interrupted their conversation and also made Akarah feel like a dipshit.

Basically, he now felt like he was useless until this actually got moving, but he still wished he had more intelligent people on his team. Apparently, he was stuck with the "rude and inconsiderate" scum at the bottom of the team's barrel.

Nulukkizdin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulukkizdin » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Najid Majidi
On the Road

Najid nodded and got into the Kozak. While comfort wasn't the priority of military vehicles, the Kozak offered alot more of it than the BTR, something Najid could only appreciate.
As the convoy left the base Joseph asked Najid some strange kind of question. Najid wasn't sure if it was a joke, if he should be angry or if Joseph really did not see through the government image. In any way, it did not matter. Najid didn't want to pick a fight right before the mission nor did he felt like laughing about it.
"That same question may apply to yourself as well sir, even more so than it does to me. Your country publicly supported terrorists as well and it went even further, it invaded nations on false reasons and without UN approval. Now you may argue that the terrorists your nation supported weren't terrorists but freedomfighters like you call them, but i will argue the exact same. Iran supports locals rising up against opression and illegal occupations whether it is in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq or Yemen and Iran will continue to support them until that opression ends. I came here to support the UN and international law, something my government does to a certain extend, more so than most regional or world power. Now, if i may, why are you here? Why did the US send you here even though it never showed any respect to the UN or the international law? What changed?"
Last edited by Nulukkizdin on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Nulukkizdin wrote:Najid Majidi
On the Road

Najid nodded and got into the Kozak. While comfort wasn't the priority of military vehicles, the Kozak offered alot more of it than the BTR, something Najid could only appreciate.
As the convoy left the base Joseph asked Najid some strange kind of question. Najid wasn't sure if it was a joke, if he should be angry or if Joseph really did not see through the government image. In any way, it did not matter. Najid didn't want to pick a fight right before the mission nor did he felt like laughing about it.
"That same question may apply to yourself as well sir, even more so than it does to me. Your country publicly supported terrorists as well and it went even further, it invaded nations on false reasons and without UN approval. Now you may argue that the terrorists your nation supported weren't terrorists but freedomfighters like you call them, but i will argue the exact same. Iran supports locals rising up against opression and illegal occupations whether it is in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq or Yemen and Iran will continue to support them until that opression ends. I came here to support the UN and international law, something my government does to a certain extend, more so than most regional or world power. Now, if i may, why are you here? Why did the US send you here even though it never showed any respect to the UN or the international law? What changed?"

Joseph smiled behind his skull mask.

"Good answer. You know what they say, one man's freedom fighter, another man's terrorist. Now what my government chooses to do, well I am not suppose to have a opinion on, but a good troop always questions orders that don't really make sense. Now what we do on the spec ops side is suppose to help the world, but it doesn't always work that way. Then you have the assholes in the CIA that just screw things up for us Spec Ops troopers. I have supported Freedom Fighters like the FSA, who I don't agree with or care for., especially after thee whole Damascus chemical bomb deal. I also disagree with my government about removing Assad from power. We shouldn't destabilize a country where we are all fighting a coommon enemy, and ISIS would have never appeared if we had never invaded Iraq. I prefer thee Kurds to the Syrians though. Friendly group of people. As for why I am here? I am of the Top Coin and Counter Terrorist troops in the US military. You can't say we are the Only ones to ignore UN and international law. All countries have done it. I like you kid. Now tell me about that cannon you call a rifle. Also if your gonna call me something respectful, please let it bee chief, Sergeant, or are Sarge since my rank is OR-9, which in the USAF that is Chief Master Sergeant. I do work for a living so don't call me sir." Joseph said as the Convoy rumbled down the road.
Last edited by Kyraina on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nulukkizdin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulukkizdin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Najid Majidi
On the Road

Najid smirked, at least this American knew things weren't all that black and white like some people wanted him to believe.
"I have never cared much for ranks, most of them haven't even been earned the right way in my opinion. I prefer the people themselves, so i'll go with Chief if that's what you prefer. I know most nations don't truely care for international laws and if my nation had the power yours has i doubt it would act any better. Still though i like the thought that some do care, like you and i, and that we can make a difference no matter what one power or another want.
Now i agree and i have my doubts about some actions of my government as well. Both Hezbollah and Ansar Allah are great successes, they know how to act and when to act. The Mahdi Army and Hamas have proven to be very different and i, alongside many of the Iranian militairy wish a change in the support for these groups, if only to stop them from acting irrational. I do not however, agree with your thoughts on the Kurds. Or well, not entirely that is. I fought against and with the Kurds. Against them in Iran and with them in Syria. Kurds are just like all ethinicties, they have their common goals as well as their differences. I just beleive it doesn't sound right to portray all of them as heroes as they certainly aren't, and even the Kurds themselves will tell you that. People that hold guns will try to force things upon those they do not like, it happens in my country, in yours and in Kurdistan as well.
Now as for my weapon, its a Shaher. Designed and produced by Iran. Its a 14.5mm Anti-Material Rifle capable of penetrating 50mm of armor and a decent shot can be fired from up to 4 kilometers away. Its a fine piece of equipment and it hasn't let me down so far. Only downside is its size, but i'm sure you've noticed that already."

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:11 am

"Good. Ain't that the truth about guns, at the same time, if your like us, it gives you a sense of protection that Is hard to replace with any other weapons. Any way we can talk later, we need to mentally Prepare for the Op." Joseph said as he touched the mic on his helmet.

"This Hussar 1 to everyone. We will try to Negotiate with these bastards. Do not expect that to go easy. Weapons are tight till I give the order, unless you are fired upon, then go weapons free, but identify targets before engaging. We need to keep collateral damage to a minimum. Also stow any problems you have with team members, they are now your brothers and sisters in arms, you are about to spill blood with them. I know that this is not the best thing to be thrown together like this, but we are the best of the best, so it is our jobs to meld together and operate like we have been training together for months if not years. That young lady's life and the well being of her family depends on us. Godspeed and Good luck
Hussar-one is out." Joseph turned his mind off and retreated into his mind.

Two hours later

The Convoy stopped just outside of the Town Akkerman Fortress was located at. Not long after that Hussar was in position.

Metro-Actual, Helo-Actual, this is Hussar-Actual. Hussar is in position, are y'all in position?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse